Author Topic: Should Bob Chick bring in a weigh in for the 2011 Olympia?  (Read 4769 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Should Bob Chick bring in a weigh in for the 2011 Olympia?
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2011, 01:01:54 PM »
AT THE MR UNIVERSE back in arnolds day the measured  arm,chest,theis,calves, neck,forarms,waist b4 the contest

i remember they showed the tape around arnolds chest at 58, arms 21 1/2,waist 32, quad 28,calves 20
and franco  chest 50, arm 19 dont remember the rest of his
mike katz was chest 58, arms 21
point is they did everyone back then rite in front of the cameras

i gota admit its hard to believe alot more of these guys  now days really dont have 22 and 23 inch arms after seein those old pics

that was diff time,, in the 60s and part of 70s they did not use gh on regular basis only the tip pf the tops had experienced and to great degree it wasnt around to be able to purchase in any form,,

but rest assure fellas,,and this go to all my pupils,,the video you see from the 80s is already most bodybuilder on gh,,this is the way it is in bodybuild

the first and most importento thihgn is the CONSISTANT usage of gh ,,that does not mean 25 days,,it means consistant,,gradually increasing ,,but most imporetenly consistant usage of legit gh ,,

only then is when anabolic streroids come into play,,

the fellas then used little less testosterona ,,no not 250mg ,,jus tless than 3 grams a week lol,, and used more of anabolic gh combo,,thi sis the only way a bodybuilder can presensnt top phsyiqe,,if not he will remain either amatur ,,but even the amatuer use gh on a regular basis its just that their life i more hectic usualy and lot more disturbances,,and ofcourse genetic respond is not as good ,,,

but! most important for you freidns to understand is that this specific skin muscle look is only achivable by the use of growth hormone,,you can pull it with out only if VERY VERY young and high natural gh like arnie back when he was 20...then you may pull it out for few years,,

as you can tlel most bodybuilder are way past 20,,or 24,,,they go 28 30 34 36 ,,,they all on gh ,,all on consistant gh,,,then they did nto use much insulin if at all,,they just used GH good old gh,,,and steroids,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

65stew

• Getbig II
Re: Should Bob Chick bring in a weigh in for the 2011 Olympia?
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2011, 03:18:15 PM »
I'd like to see them do blood work a couple hours before they go onstage to find out what their Testosterone levels are and their IGF levels are. It would be interesting to see if there is a noticable difference between size and conditioning based on if some were using alot more than others.