Author Topic: Wikileaks: Obama agrees to tell Russia Britain's nuclear secrets. WWTTFF???  (Read 13163 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Obama hates the brits as a result of what occurred w his grandfather and what occured in kenya.  D souza laid it all out in much detail.
Sounds very CT-ish to me......  Looking for anything that might back up speculation.   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Obama hates the brits as a result of what occurred w his grandfather and what occured in kenya.  D souza laid it all out in much detail.

That is sad.... brits have had our back on so many foolhardy ventures....damn near our only ally who has....

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Mmmmm, I don;t know.  IF, notice IF, he did give Britains nuke secrets to Russians, that is a very big deal.... our #1 ally over the years being knee-capped is not a good idea for foreign policy.

If it was true.. like its been stated in  3333s thread.. it would have atleast been on Fox News

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Sounds very CT-ish to me......  Looking for anything that might back up speculation.   
Me too.. im on it as well unless 333 can back it up.. save us the trouble

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Did foxnews report on your crack cocaine CTs.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
No. But Gleen Beck did.  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
If it was true.. like its been stated in  3333s thread.. it would have atleast been on Fox News

Thats why I emphasized IF.....

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

52.^ National Security Archive, Electronic Briefing Book No. 2: "The Contras, Cocaine, and Covert Operations," http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB2/nsaebb2.htm#1

53.^ National Security Archive, "Congressional Inquiry into Alleged Central Intelligence Agency Involvement in the South Central Los Angeles Crack Cocaine Drug Trade: Testimony of Peter Kornbluh Senior Analyst, National Security Archive, October 19, 1996," http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB2/pktstmny.htm

54.^ December 1997 US Department of Justice Inspector General Report of Drug Trafficking by CIA http://www.scribd.com/doc/29071814/

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
::)  ::)

Did you read the Heritage article I just posted on this?  Of course not.   In Option F's world, any and all criticism of the Messiah can not be tolerated.   

and in your world, no praise for Obama can be tolerated

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
and in your world, no praise for Obama can be tolerated

Give me something to praise him on. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Give me something to praise him on. 

I always get sucked into this but here we go again.......

Killed somali pirates and got hostages back plus ship.

SALT treaty..which means we spend less money on weapons we will never use anyway and we get to know exactly what weapons Russia has which makes us and our allies safer.

saved our auto industry from a total and complete collapse by giving loans which saved jobs and which were paid back WITH interest...the American people MADE MONEY ON THE DEAL!!!!!!!

Credit Card Bill..which scaled back the thievery of the credit card companies and put limits on their fees and interest..this will save the american people BILLIONS

Wall Street Reform, which prevents the big Finacial companies from playing poker with other people's money and cheating people out of millions.

and as much as you don't like it, The Healthcare bill which is not perfect by any means but which at least slows down the increase in healthcare costs in the future which were on a runaway course toward bankrupting the nation

he did all this and he hasn't even been in office two full years yet......he is actually the most PRODUCTIVE president in recent memory

Also we forget that Obama has been the MOST OUTSPOKEN PLAIN SPEAKING president we have ever had:

He gave a speech to the Arab world condemning militant Islam and chastised the Arab world for not speaking out against it and for not being forceful enough in condemning it.

He told the Nobel Peace Prize committee that sometimes war is necessary in order to have peace

He went to Europe and chastised the Europeans for their stupid anti-americanism

NO OTHER PRESIDENT HAS BEEN AS PLAIN-SPOKEN TO THE WORLD.  Of course you wil never acknowledge any of the above because you don't want to change your own thinking and you are a closet racist who basically hates Obama because he is black

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LMFAO the same old talking points from you rubes....

andre the credit card bill doesnt do shit...rates are at their all time high avg right now...

finreg didnt do shit...exactly how does it stop wall street from playing "poker" with our money?

health care is projected to cost 800,000 jobs and put us further in debt...yea great idea  ::)

so if obama saved the auto industry does that mean bush saved the banking industry?  ::)

you know whats just as bad as someone who hates obama b/c he is black?

someone who likes obama b/c he is black  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Madoffcare waivers up to 915.  Ill post it later.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
LMFAO the same old talking points from you rubes....

andre the credit card bill doesnt do shit...rates are at their all time high avg right now...

finreg didnt do shit...exactly how does it stop wall street from playing "poker" with our money?

health care is projected to cost 800,000 jobs and put us further in debt...yea great idea  ::)

so if obama saved the auto industry does that mean bush saved the banking industry?  ::)

you know whats just as bad as someone who hates obama b/c he is black?

someone who likes obama b/c he is black  ;)

your own racism shows here because you ASSSUME that I am a fan of Obama because he is black..I am just a rational critical thinker who is able to see BOTH points of view...not a radical close-minded hater like the rest of you.....you guys NEVER offer any kind of praise for anything Obama has done..what does that say?..thats speaks louder than words that you guys aren't fair minded enough to find ONE thing he has done right.....

I defended Bush on many of his policies as well.....I just have more respect for the office of the president than you guys do...all you do is moan, bitch, and complain...and you NEVER admit when anyone has a point or is right....you just keep right on with your same right-wing rhetoric day in and day out....thats why this country is going down hill..because we have lost the ability to acknowledge the other person's point when they are right....and you guys never ever do that...

come on!...take a look in the mirror guys.....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Fine he killed the pirates.  I liked that.  I also liked that he backed down on gitmo and the ksm trials.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
your own racism shows here because you ASSSUME that I am a fan of Obama because he is black..I am just a rational critical thinker who is able to see BOTH points of view...not a radical close-minded hater like the rest of you.....you guys NEVER offer any kind of praise for anything Obama has done..what does that say?..thats speaks louder than words that you guys aren't fair minded enough to find ONE thing he has done right.....

I defended Bush on many of his policies as well.....I just have more respect for the office of the president than you guys do...all you do is moan, bitch, and complain...and you NEVER admit when anyone has a point or is right....you just keep right on with your same right-wing rhetoric day in and day out....thats why this country is going down hill..because we have lost the ability to acknowledge the other person's point when they are right....and you guys never ever do that...

come on!...take a look in the mirror guys.....
LMFAO  ::) yea but you doing the same to 333 isnt doing the exact same thing your idiot ass is accusing me of? idiot...

ive given obama his props when he deserves them but FACT OF THE MATTER is he has done very little to be happy about...

what of bushs policies did you like andre?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I always get sucked into this but here we go again.......

Killed somali pirates and got hostages back plus ship.

SALT treaty..which means we spend less money on weapons we will never use anyway and we get to know exactly what weapons Russia has which makes us and our allies safer.

saved our auto industry from a total and complete collapse by giving loans which saved jobs and which were paid back WITH interest...the American people MADE MONEY ON THE DEAL!!!!!!!

Credit Card Bill..which scaled back the thievery of the credit card companies and put limits on their fees and interest..this will save the american people BILLIONS

Wall Street Reform, which prevents the big Finacial companies from playing poker with other people's money and cheating people out of millions.

and as much as you don't like it, The Healthcare bill which is not perfect by any means but which at least slows down the increase in healthcare costs in the future which were on a runaway course toward bankrupting the nation

he did all this and he hasn't even been in office two full years yet......he is actually the most PRODUCTIVE president in recent memory

Also we forget that Obama has been the MOST OUTSPOKEN PLAIN SPEAKING president we have ever had:

He gave a speech to the Arab world condemning militant Islam and chastised the Arab world for not speaking out against it and for not being forceful enough in condemning it.

He told the Nobel Peace Prize committee that sometimes war is necessary in order to have peace

He went to Europe and chastised the Europeans for their stupid anti-americanism

NO OTHER PRESIDENT HAS BEEN AS PLAIN-SPOKEN TO THE WORLD.  Of course you wil never acknowledge any of the above because you don't want to change your own thinking and you are a closet racist who basically hates Obama because he is black

I don't consider him plain speaking at all.  There is very little substance to many of his speeches.  If you want straight talk, listen to NJ Gov. Christie.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I don't consider him plain speaking at all.  There is very little substance to many of his speeches.  If you want straight talk, listen to NJ Gov. Christie.
lol yes andre by plain spoken do you mean saying we support mubarak then saying we support the protestors cause, then saying mubarak should step down?

or how about his appointee calling the muslim brotherhood a secular organization?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
lol yes andre by plain spoken do you mean saying we support mubarak then saying we support the protestors cause, then saying mubarak should step down?

or how about his appointee calling the muslim brotherhood a secular organization?

Yeah.  He's all over the place.  I think he knows the majority of the country does not agree with his extreme liberalism, so he tries to talk like a conservative at times. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He was for the public option before he was for it.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
LMFAO  ::) yea but you doing the same to 333 isnt doing the exact same thing your idiot ass is accusing me of? idiot...

ive given obama his props when he deserves them but FACT OF THE MATTER is he has done very little to be happy about...

what of bushs policies did you like andre?
[/quote

liked the fact that he gave blacks two of the highest positions in his cabinet

liked his getting rid of Saddham Hussein and klling his two bastard sons

liked his invasion of afghanistan to get rid of Taliban

liked his prescription drug bill even though  it cost a fortune. I thought it was a noble cause.

liked his homeland security bill because it increased our ability to spy on terrorists

I'm just asking that you guys be fair, which is sorely lacking around here

tonymctones

• Getbig V
liked the fact that he gave blacks two of the highest positions in his cabinet
liked his getting rid of Saddham Hussein and klling his two bastard sons
liked his invasion of afghanistan to get rid of Taliban
liked his prescription drug bill even though  it cost a fortune. I thought it was a noble cause.
liked his homeland security bill because it increased our ability to spy on terrorists
I'm just asking that you guys be fair, which is sorely lacking around here
LOL the VERY FIRST ONE shows your true colors you moron...what does the fact they are black have to do with shit...idiots like yourself are the only ones that makes a difference to...

so youre ok with him invading iraq?
and you ok with the patriot act?

lol sorry bro barry has done next to nothing to be happy about...

credit card bill sucked 99% through only good thing is they tell you how long it will take to pay off your balance paying the minimum.

health care bill sucks other than the pre existing conditions

finreg didnt do anything, absolutely nothing...

but all that doesnt matter to you b/c as youve stated in the VERY FIRST bullet point in your post...youre happy b/c a black man got elected president... ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
LOL the VERY FIRST ONE shows your true colors you moron...what does the fact they are black have to do with shit...idiots like yourself are the only ones that makes a difference to...

so youre ok with him invading iraq?
and you ok with the patriot act?

lol sorry bro barry has done next to nothing to be happy about...

credit card bill sucked 99% through only good thing is they tell you how long it will take to pay off your balance paying the minimum.

health care bill sucks other than the pre existing conditions

finreg didnt do anything, absolutely nothing...

but all that doesnt matter to you b/c as youve stated in the VERY FIRST bullet point in your post...youre happy b/c a black man got elected president... ::)

again....I love this..your racism shows again that you get angry at my very first point....I took pride as an american seeing that our country could place two blacks in the two most important positions in the country...and that it was a REPUBLICAN that did so.....you should take pride in that as well for it would show that there is no racism in america like the left-wingers say...but you are too busy hating to see that....so I'm a moron because I am happy that America is fair?

you say the credit card bill sucked but NO OTHER PRESIDENT even attempted to get a bill like that passed since everyone fears the banking interests....of course the Bill isn't perfect,..no bill is but it's the only thing you're gonna get...

same thing with the health care bill....but at least Obama succeeded in getting the pre-exisitng condition thing passed to prevent insurance companies from not paying by claiming patients already had the illness before they bought the premium....

what did you expect finreg to do?...its a law to prevent FUTURE abuse..its not supposed to do anything now except make companies more honest in their practices

you wouldn't be happy no matter what anyway>,,why do you bother posting?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
again....I love this..your racism shows again that you get angry at my very first point....I took pride as an american seeing that our country could place two blacks in the two most important positions in the country...and that it was a REPUBLICAN that did so.....you should take pride in that as well for it would show that there is no racism in america like the left-wingers say...but you are too busy hating to see that....so I'm a moron because I am happy that America is fair?

you say the credit card bill sucked but NO OTHER PRESIDENT even attempted to get a bill like that passed since everyone fears the banking interests....of course the Bill isn't perfect,..no bill is but it's the only thing you're gonna get...

same thing with the health care bill....but at least Obama succeeded in getting the pre-exisitng condition thing passed to prevent insurance companies from not paying by claiming patients already had the illness before they bought the premium....

what did you expect finreg to do?...its a law to prevent FUTURE abuse..its not supposed to do anything now except make companies more honest in their practices

you wouldn't be happy no matter what anyway>,,why do you bother posting?
LOL the funny part you tool is that you and ppl like you are the only ones that NOTICE what race they were...whats that say about you?

LOL no nobody passed a CC bill like that b/c it does absoulely nothing...rates are at all time avg high right now...you do know that right?

explain to me how finreg is going to prevent future abuses andre...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ObamaCare is so great they are already up to 915 Waivers.   LMAO.