Author Topic: Wisc. Dem to Female Republican Rep. After Budget Vote: “You Are F*cking Dead!"  (Read 5724 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
WI Dem Assemblyman Admits He Threatened Republican Colleagues
The Weekly Standard ^ | February 28, 2011 | John McCormack

On Monday, Milwaukee AM 620 WTMJ radio host Charlie Sykes detailed an encounter between Democratic State Rep. Gordon Hintz, who had previously been busted in a prostitution sting, and Republican State Rep. Michelle Litjens, in which the rules of civility were completely ignored after a vote to “engross” a state budget repair bill.

“After the vote to engross, he turns to a female conservative Republican, who is also from the Oshkosh area, looks at her and says, ‘You are f—ing dead,’” Sykes said. “He didn’t say ‘f—ing,’ he said the whole thing. He says to a female colleague, ‘You are f—ing dead.’”

There isn't audio of the incident, but Allahpundit points out Democratic assemblyman Hintz admitted he cursed out his GOP colleagues, though "he would not confirm his exact comments."

“I believe my response was shock. The only way they were going to pass this bill was by ignoring and shredding rules of the Assembly,” Hintz said. “I apologized (Monday) when I learned my comments may have been taken personally by someone.”

(Excerpt) Read more at weeklystandard.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------