Author Topic: Herman Cain: "I can beat Obama in 2012" - "Crackers for Cain" !!!!  (Read 44295 times)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: Herman Cain: "I can beat Obama in 2012" (Cain/West 2012)
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2011, 10:59:00 AM »
;D  ;D

Even apes and domesticated dogs, cats, fish, and pigeons have rogressed more than these vultures.   

Wow such insightful work there 333.  You are what you hate!
Abandon every hope...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2011, 10:59:39 AM »
"After completing his master's degree, Cain left the Navy department and began working for Coca-Cola  as a business analyst. In 1977, he joined Pillsbury where he rose to the position of vice president by the early 1980s.

He left his executive post to work for Burger King, a Pillsbury subsidiary, managing 400 stores in the Philadelphia area. Under Cain's leadership, his region went from the least profitable for Burger King to the most profitable in three years.

This prompted Pillsbury to appoint him as president and CEO of Godfather's Pizza, another subsidiary. Within 14 months, Cain had returned Godfather's to profitability.

In 1988, Cain and a group of investors bought Godfather's from Pillsbury. Cain continued as CEO until 1996, when he resigned to become CEO of the National Restaurant Association where he had previously been chairman concurrently with his role at Godfather's."

http://www.think-it-inc.com/HermanCain.htm

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2011, 11:02:52 AM »
Cain schooled that dope Clinton and will do the same to Obama.   

And he is the perfect person to do it.   

He speaks clearly, from a knowledge base, from experience and education, and age.   

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2011, 11:09:35 AM »
Role in the defeat of the Clinton health care plan

September 19, 1994

The Clintons would later blame "Harry and Louise," the fictional couple in the ads aired by the insurance industry, for undermining health reform. But the real saboteurs are named Herman and John. Herman Cain is the president of Godfather's Pizza and president-elect of the National Restaurant Association. An articulate black entrepreneur, Cain transformed the debate when he challenged Clinton at a town meeting in Kansas City, Mo.

Cain asked the president what he was supposed to say to the workers he would have to lay off because of the cost of the "employer mandate." Clinton responded that there would be plenty of subsidies for small businessmen, but Cain persisted. "Quite honestly, your calculation is inaccurate," he told the president. "In the competitive marketplace it simply doesn't work that way."

http://www.newsweek.com/1994/09/18/the-lost-chance.print.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2011, 11:12:35 AM »
Cain was born to working-class parents in Georgia and earned a degree in mathematics from Morehouse College, then a master’s in computer science from Purdue.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1969/12/herman-cain-the-gop-wild-card/8367/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2011, 11:13:01 AM »
Role in the defeat of the Clinton health care plan

September 19, 1994

The Clintons would later blame "Harry and Louise," the fictional couple in the ads aired by the insurance industry, for undermining health reform. But the real saboteurs are named Herman and John. Herman Cain is the president of Godfather's Pizza and president-elect of the National Restaurant Association. An articulate black entrepreneur, Cain transformed the debate when he challenged Clinton at a town meeting in Kansas City, Mo.

Cain asked the president what he was supposed to say to the workers he would have to lay off because of the cost of the "employer mandate." Clinton responded that there would be plenty of subsidies for small businessmen, but Cain persisted. "Quite honestly, your calculation is inaccurate," he told the president. "In the competitive marketplace it simply doesn't work that way."

http://www.newsweek.com/1994/09/18/the-lost-chance.print.html

That clip i posted is priceless.   Clinton had a smug look on his face and Cain wiped it right off his face.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2011, 11:15:09 AM »
Cain was born to working-class parents in Georgia and earned a degree in mathematics from Morehouse College, then a master’s in computer science from Purdue.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1969/12/herman-cain-the-gop-wild-card/8367/

He really is impressive.  I would work 24/7 for him if he gets the nomination.   And if he appointed Alan west as VP, I might just  . . . . .

Tat woud be a duo and tag team that i believe could get easily 45 states in 2012.   Those two together would be a force of nature.       

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2011, 11:17:09 AM »
Herman Cain OWNING Clinton.   Ha ha ha ha ha-  Clinton wanted to cry by the end of this.   

FUCKING OWNED! 

Clinton =  A-Bomb dropped on his head.   

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2011, 11:44:32 AM »
I would also support Cain/Gary Johnson (he has climbed mount Everest and vetoed over 700 spending bills as New Mexico governor)

Cain/Christie

Cain/Paul

Cain/Jesse "the body" Ventura

maybe even Cain/Bachman

All have greater experience in the real world than Obama and his wall street bought and paid for cabinet.

Anybody but the CIA/globalist controlled Huckabee, Romney, Palin, Guliani I am so tired of those four.   

Live free or die

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2011, 11:54:05 AM »

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2011, 07:06:43 AM »
I like Herman Cain, but look at what he says at 8:18 of his CPAC speech. Now, what he says is absolutely correct, but unfortunately you cant make comments like that and run for President of the United States. I fear he just isnt discretionary and tactful enough in his speeches to sway moderates.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2011, 07:13:21 AM »
I like when he called out the economic illiterates.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2011, 07:42:02 AM »
id vote for him.. Morehouse grad bitchess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sike.. i wouldnt vote for him. Ill wait.. if NAder runs.. hes got my vote

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2011, 07:46:32 AM »
id vote for him.. Morehouse grad bitchess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sike.. i wouldnt vote for him. Ill wait.. if NAder runs.. hes got my vote

You sound like a very reasonable and intelligent fellow. Can you get more Obama zombies like yourself to vote for Nader?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2011, 07:48:22 AM »
You sound like a very reasonable and intelligent fellow. Can you get more Obama zombies like yourself to vote for Nader?

who said i like obama..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2011, 07:49:01 AM »
Why wouldnt you vote for him? 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2011, 07:50:35 AM »
who said i like obama..

Well, you are black and you certainly hate America, so I suppose I just jumped to conclusions.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2011, 07:51:43 AM »
Cain looks clean and articulate to me.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2011, 07:52:48 AM »

Racist post reported.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2011, 07:54:24 AM »
Well, you are black and you certainly hate America, so I suppose I just jumped to conclusions.

lol.. ok

yes.. because he is a Morehouse man... Go tigers

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2011, 08:03:50 AM »
It was a biden joke.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2011, 02:18:26 PM »
Is this man serious competition for Barack Obama?
Florida Courier ^ | 3/10/11 | FCAdmin

Herman Cain, former pizza chain CEO, considers running for president FROM WIRE REPORTS

Herman Cain won a presidential straw poll at a tea-party event in Phoenix recently, which brings up an obvious question: Who is he?

Other than one of the few Republicans to have declared his interest in his party’s presidential nomination, Cain, 65, is the former chief executive officer of Godfather’s Pizza, and he worked as a conservative radio host in Atlanta for years.

Herman Cain

Herman Cain He has become a tea-party favorite through his advocacy of, among other things, the so-called Fair Tax, which would eliminate the federal tax code in favor of a national consumption tax on retail sales. He also supports returning to the gold standard.

‘Black American patriot’

His radio chops are evident in high-spirited speeches such as the ones he delivered at the Tea Party Patriots conference in Arizona and at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) earlier in February.

"We are an exceptional nation, and we want to keep it that way," he said to raucous cheers in Phoenix. "I don’t know any mediocre Americans."

Cain, an African-American who says liberals are destroying the American dream, hasn’t hesitated to invoke his background when comparing himself to President Barack Obama.

"I’ve been called so many names for being a Black American patriot who happens to be conservative," he said at CPAC. "You will get called racist just because you happen to disagree with the president, who happens to be Black. Well, they call me racist too, because I disagree with the president."

‘Creating quite a buzz’

He takes credit for helping to derail President Bill Clinton’s health-care initiative during his first administration. As the chairman of the National Restaurant Association in 1994, Cain said his opposition during a televised town hall helped build momentum that forced Clinton to abandon the effort.

Cain won the most support among those attending the Tea Party Patriots gathering while Ron Paul, who won the straw poll at CPAC, attracted the most votes overall when online voters were added.

Cain started his exploratory committee earlier this year – and while he hasn’t made a full-blown commitment to running, a "Draft Cain" movement on the Web has sprouted.

"He’s creating quite a buzz,’’ said former Iowa Republican Party Chairman Richard Schwarm. "He is someone Iowa caucus-goers are going to take very seriously.’’

A long shot

Steve Scheffler, a member of the Republican National Committee and leading social conservative in Iowa, said Cain was "beginning to garner some interest’’ in the state. Last fall Cain campaigned for two state legislators aligned with the tea party who defeated incumbent Democrats.

Republican strategist Rich Galen, who worked on former Sen. Fred Thompson bid for the 2008 GOP presidential nomination, said some conservative supporters are noting that it didn’t take long for Barack Obama to rise from community activist to U.S. senator to president.

Schwarm said even little-known candidates can compete in Iowa against those with better national name recognition. In 2000, Steve Forbes finished a strong second in the caucuses behind George W. Bush but far ahead of John McCain.

"He is a long shot, but so is almost everyone else right now,’’ Schwarm said. "The variable is how active will the tea party people be.’’

Cain said his business success has left him wealthy, but not at a level where he could self-finance a campaign. Cain said he’s eager to travel through Iowa and other early-nominating states, meeting one-on-one with voters.

"Leadership is the ability to take a good idea and sell it,’’ said Cain. "When the public understands it, they will demand it. You’ve got to be able to sell the idea.’’

The Associated Press and McClatchy Tribune/MCT were used in compiling this report. More information on Cain: http://www.hermancain.com

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2011, 02:28:46 PM »
I would also support Cain/Gary Johnson (he has climbed mount Everest and vetoed over 700 spending bills as New Mexico governor)

Cain/Christie

Cain/Paul

Cain/Jesse "the body" Ventura

maybe even Cain/Bachman

All have greater experience in the real world than Obama and his wall street bought and paid for cabinet.

Anybody but the CIA/globalist controlled Huckabee, Romney, Palin, Guliani I am so tired of those four.   

Good luck getting a single delegate with that scenario of not-a-chance-in-hell repube groupings you've put together.  ::) Your boy Cain will do... oh, about as well as Keyes has done the last 3-4 times he's run for prez. lol

Face it, you shitholes will have to settle for voting for someone like Tim "Good &" Pawlenty, Mitt "The Phony" Romney, or Mitch "Too Short" Daniels if you want even a sniff at getting the White House.

Looney Tunes candidates like Cain, Palin, Bachmann, Paul, Gingrich, etc., will have Obama win 400 electoral votes and win on a scale not seen since LBJ slaughtered Goldwater.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2011, 02:32:50 PM »
Why is Cain looney toons?   Cause he actually worked for a living and did not spend his career as a welfare leech and parasite like obama and his fat assed angry lobster cafoning wife? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2011, 02:36:54 PM »
Clinton =  A-Bomb dropped on his head.   

BUMP