Author Topic: Iron Age Forum - dont like it  (Read 12228 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: Iron age Forum
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2011, 04:21:33 PM »
No, most forums arnt like this one, they actually have adults on them.

And you have SEVEN THOUSAND posts here. Pot, meet kettle.

newmom

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2011, 04:26:37 PM »
I think a forum should be open and not like "big brother is watching you". in iron age forum i had this feeling. I have to say that i am very sorry to have lost contact to some great guys in the forums and it does make me sad..and i hope Deanna you take my frendship in Facebooks. However my stand is " FREEDOM OF SPEECH"

I have no fucking clue who you are...a simple pm would of been sufficient, why call me out

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2011, 04:28:20 PM »
don´t be a dick ok.

Your mom has a dick.

I set myself for that one props on getting before Tacobell.  ;D

;D

He cant be everywhere  :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Iron Age Forum - dont like it
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2011, 04:32:56 PM »
I guess you missed the part where I said this was for pure entertainment only. Rearden, you there?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2011, 04:37:29 PM »
I guess you missed the part where I said this was for pure entertainment only. Rearden, you there?

sorry, I hardly ever pay attention to what you post. But yeah, whatever, carry on.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2011, 04:40:09 PM »
No problem, keep it that way!

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2011, 09:15:27 PM »
Shawn kicked me off the site because I informed Robby Robinson that they were disrespecting him. Robby called Shawn's Weider phone and left the "BOY" a good message :)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2011, 02:58:44 AM »
Shawn kicked me off the site because I informed Robby Robinson that they were disrespecting him. Robby called Shawn's Weider phone and left the "BOY" a good message :)

isn't there a rule or something that ironage can't post images of Robby, or something similar to that? I remember reading that a long time ago on there (although I think the enforcing of that rule hasn't been a top priority since then)

???

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2011, 03:11:13 AM »
Well i got kicked off because Shaun Perine was brining over his sales pitch about an "AB Contraption"  ::) because he was in a film in you tube selling it...lol. I asked how much money he was getting paid and why he was trying to preach about it in Iron Age..he wet his pants and threw his Teddy in the corner and i got Banned... I could believe you about Robby Robinson because they are the same with Bertil Fox. A few people have complained about thier "Sensorship" but not many have the Balls to say thier REAL opinion.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2011, 04:10:41 AM »
It use to be a great board and one of the first BB boards I ever joined. It went through some changes and a lot of good people left. It's now become an old fart's board, heavily censored and boring. The same old thing over and over again. Kind of reminds me of the senile grandpa that keeps telling the same old story over and over again forgetting that you heard it a hundred times. I remember when the news of Joe Meeko's sudden death hit the board. Of course, everyone wondered what the hell happened. But they didn't allow you talk about it. You couldn't ask how he died. The guy was only in his late forties. You were told some politically correct bullshit about just letting the family mourn. WTF? How would asking about someone you knew and communicated for years prevent the family from mourning? He had the longest ongoing thread on that board in addition to all the PMs he would get and always answer. He was truly a great and decent human being. His passing really devastated me. That was the last straw for me.

I heard they don't even accept new members anymore which may explain why they never replied to Hazbin. They just want to preserved their little, elite, exclusive, yenta gossip group. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2011, 04:33:16 AM »
Ironage allows plenty of discussion. Lots of people still want to know things. It is great for seeing photos and news about many of the old champions and you see threads dedicated to these guys.

Some might feel the moderation is too severe but it seems fair to me. Compare that to this forum where almost anything goes.

No forum that I have seen seems able to get the champions involved in anything but a casual post now and then. Many of the champions are members but don't post there. It would be great to debate with them

all. There are a few champs from the past who do contribute regularly.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2011, 04:48:59 AM »
I do, but for sheer entertainment only. The other boards I post and moderate at (not bodybuilding boards) are very professional and if anyone gets out of line, we just delete the account.

That's why you have to come here for entertainment. This board doesn't suck like most others.
O

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2011, 04:52:27 AM »
They just want to preserved their little, elite, exclusive, yenta gossip group. 

Ironage allows plenty of discussion. Lots of people still want to know things. It is great for seeing photos and news about many of the old champions and you see threads dedicated to these guys.

;D

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2011, 06:08:24 AM »
You sound like the school sneak. Telling teacher what the bad boys are doing.

What were they doing to disrespect him?  Was it because they were allowing his picture to be posted without his permission?
No wonder they banned your sorry ass.

Robbie doesn't deserve respect, I mean I read on this very site that the man had sex with an animal in South Africa at the Weider's request for goodness sake.  And we was very disrespectfull to Joe Weider after all he had done for him and even claimed a statue of Joe was Himself to try and extort money our of Joe!!! 
You sound like a 5th tier amateur bobybuilder from the 70's trying to get some glory from your association with your "great friend" Robbie.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2011, 06:18:11 AM »
Yep, you got it all right there buddy.

You sound like the school sneak. Telling teacher what the bad boys are doing.

What were they doing to disrespect him?  Was it because they were allowing his picture to be posted without his permission?
No wonder they banned your sorry ass.

Robbie doesn't deserve respect, I mean I read on this very site that the man had sex with an animal in South Africa at the Weider's request for goodness sake.  And we was very disrespectfull to Joe Weider after all he had done for him and even claimed a statue of Joe was Himself to try and extort money our of Joe!!! 
You sound like a 5th tier amateur bobybuilder from the 70's trying to get some glory from your association with your "great friend" Robbie.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2011, 06:22:46 AM »
Don't know,don't care :)