Author Topic: For All Atheists: This is your scientifically proven Fate  (Read 34295 times)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: For All Atheists: This is your scientifically proven Fate
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2011, 03:53:53 PM »
Science cant answer everything yet, im not religious, but Ive had enough strange experiences and coincedences in my life that I believe there is a lot more to existence that I can begin to comprehend.
I think its a tremendously pretentious and arrogant statement science makes when it claims to be able to have a definitive answer, when the simple fact is, Science is proven wrong all the time, and Science still doesnt have all the answers.

Posts like these are a crime against humanity. Your strange experiences can be explained. Science never claims to have definite answers. But everything we know is through science! Science = us. Science isn't some kind of a beast somewhere, it's in all of us. If someone tries to sell you a bridge you want to see it. That already is science. You want some kind of tangible proof that the bridge exists.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2011, 04:03:24 PM »
Posts like these are a crime against humanity. Your strange experiences can be explained. Science never claims to have definite answers. But everything we know is through science! Science = us. Science isn't some kind of a beast somewhere, it's in all of us. If someone tries to sell you a bridge you want to see it. That already is science. You want some kind of tangible proof that the bridge exists.
You missed the point. And no, science cannot explain the strange coincedences and experiences in my life. Im not talking about weird happenings, im talking about the way life unfolds.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2011, 04:04:43 PM »
Hahaha, Klause you're such a tool. If science was so exact as you pretend there would be no debates. There are so many things that science (at least your science and who you listen too) cannot explain, that the only conclusion they could come up is that there HAS to be a creator. Sorry dude, there's too much that science cannnot explain. 

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2011, 04:13:54 PM »
lol
I lold pretty hard too.
Good shit.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2011, 04:16:25 PM »
Just be good people. Don't do things that harm others or force your opinions on someone else.

Regardless if you are religious or not the 10 Commandments for example are pretty basic common sense rules to abide by. Most do it anyway.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2011, 04:28:21 PM »
Hahaha, Klause you're such a tool. If science was so exact as you pretend there would be no debates. There are so many things that science (at least your science and who you listen too) cannot explain, that the only conclusion they could come up is that there HAS to be a creator. Sorry dude, there's too much that science cannnot explain. 

Like I tried to point out. If science can't explain it, humans can't explain it. So the problem remains open, there is no answer, atleast yet.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2011, 04:30:33 PM »
Like I tried to point out. If science can't explain it, humans can't explain it. So the problem remains open, there is no answer, atleast yet.
That was what I was getting at, that there are a lot of things people cant comprehend/explain yet, but some people will go around acting like youre stupid for saying there are things out there that arent rational/scientifically explainable yet.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2011, 06:37:19 PM »

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2011, 06:46:52 PM »
Check this video out:

It's long... but it's very interesting and answers many questions about our universe from a scientific standpoint, of course.

Generally, I have to agree with Ursus... what you believe in is not important, you just gotta be a good person.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2011, 06:49:13 PM »
Pointing something out and blasting Chrisians for their faith are two different things. I don't call out or bag on athiests but I guess athiests feel the need to ridicule Christians every chance they get, why is that?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2011, 06:53:31 PM »
another thing I don't get about Atheists

they go out of there way to prove that God doesn't exist by bogging every one down with tons and tons of information.

Not for nothing but if you don't believe in "God" then why do you have to provide so much fucking evidence

Again, does anyone see 300 page books about how Barney the Dinosaur isn't a real dinosaur?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2011, 06:57:58 PM »
another thing I don't get about Atheists

they go out of there way to prove that God doesn't exist by bogging every one down with tons and tons of information.

Not for nothing but if you don't believe in "God" then why do you have to provide so much fucking evidence

Again, does anyone see 300 page books about how Barney the Dinosaur isn't a real dinosaur?
QFT

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2011, 06:59:19 PM »
again, I have nothing against atheists
I just think alot of them make it a bigger deal than it actually is...
and mind you- I'm NOT a republican conservative AT ALL. I'm a fairly liberal Democrat

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2011, 07:01:49 PM »
lol@this thread.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2011, 07:14:38 PM »
About the evidence part... I guess it's just a habit. I'm used to proving every evaluative statement I make, as most academics are... and many atheists are academics. But I do realize that it gets annoying, fast....

I originally started this thread for entertainment purposes, anyway... but it soon mutated to this atheism vs christianity debate...

Nevertheless, I like to talk about religion, and you just have to use facts in order to have a reasonable debate... if everyone tells you whether or not they believe in god.. it's not a real debate... it's merely a poll.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2011, 07:17:03 PM »
I wonder if God has a big cock.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2011, 07:22:00 PM »
Just be good people. Don't do things that harm others or force your opinions on someone else.

Regardless if you are religious or not the 10 Commandments for example are pretty basic common sense rules to abide by. Most do it anyway.

you hypocrite you just forced your opinion on me just a few hours ago

E
E

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2011, 07:30:32 PM »
JNN, what evidence have atheists provided that Christians haven't debunked? Like I said, there are a lot reputable atheists scientists that can't explain their agenda and have concluded that there must be a creator. Lee Strobel, a former athiest wrote a great book on it, "The Case For Christ".

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2011, 07:34:42 PM »
JNN, what evidence have atheists provided that Christians haven't debunked? Like I said, there are a lot reputable atheists scientists that can't explain their agenda and have concluded that there must be a creator. Lee Strobel, a former athiest wrote a great book on it, "The Case For Christ".

i think you are taking me as a "Atheist"....I actually believe that their is a God/Higher power which is odd because i'm, like I said, a fairly liberal democrat

However, I, honestly, don't think that he/she/it doesn't care at all at what we do with our lives

I wonder if God has a big cock.

if God was a dude, of course he woud

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2011, 07:36:52 PM »
The Bible says the earth is about 6000 years old. Who is telling the truth? God or scientists?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2011, 07:37:50 PM »
Maybe they should it would make more sense , I've seen both of them.

What about Bigfoot?

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2011, 07:39:35 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-12811197

Thank god.

Strobel is a clown with an agenda. Science aka. reality is neutral.

http://www.daylightatheism.org/series/the-case-for-a-creator

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2011, 07:44:54 PM »

if God was a dude, of course he woud
Of course he's a dude ,he got Mary pregnant .
He got Mary pregnant without her consent ,isn't that rape ???
How big do you think his cock is ,12 inchers?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2011, 07:51:27 PM »
Pointing something out and blasting Chrisians for their faith are two different things. I don't call out or bag on athiests but I guess athiests feel the need to ridicule Christians every chance they get, why is that?

To admit they will end up in Heaven or Hell would would require accountability for their actions here on earth.