Author Topic: zomg trump annihilates couric on nbc  (Read 19106 times)

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: zomg trump annihilates couric on nbc
« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2011, 06:52:31 AM »
So?   It shows thwe Hawaii has the original on record if one exists.  So why wont obama release it?     
The document released is what the state gives people who want to apply for a passport as proof of birth details.

A passport and some world travel is what you need to expand your horizons btw.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2011, 07:03:42 AM »
So?   It shows thwe Hawaii has the original on record if one exists.  So why wont obama release it?     

Federal privacy laws prohibit the release of any birth certificate, long or short without the person's consent.  A birth certificate contains information that can be used for identity fraud.  Having said that, the issue wouldn't go away regardless of what information is shown or printed as they will simply argue it being fake or fraudulent as was done with the other birth certificate or something else.  

I think the newspaper article in 1961 announcing his birth in Hawaii should have ended the issue completely.

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2011, 07:11:11 AM »
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2011, 07:16:02 AM »
He released it, just not to the public.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2011, 10:05:56 AM »

Federal privacy laws prohibit the release of any birth certificate, long or short without the person's consent.  A birth certificate contains information that can be used for identity fraud.  Having said that, the issue wouldn't go away regardless of what information is shown or printed as they will simply argue it being fake or fraudulent as was done with the other birth certificate or something else.  

I think the newspaper article in 1961 announcing his birth in Hawaii should have ended the issue completely.

Wrong - the newspaper article does nothing of the sort.  Its doenst list a date, place, location , anything.   

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2011, 10:22:21 AM »

People print birth announcements in newspapers outside their state all the time.  For example, grandparents, people who have moved from an area where they have roots, etc.  I have a nephew who was born here (prematurely), but family lives in another state.  The birth announcement was in their local newspaper, not here.  Just like obits.
:

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2011, 10:24:53 AM »
If Obama winds up not being a citizen, this is going to help push the One World agenda into saying that a president of any country doesn't have to be a citizen of that country ANYMORE.  And even if he is a citizen, "they're" pre-conditioning our minds into thinking its not a big deal anyway and should be abolished. Guys like Arnold Schwarzenegger are at the forefront of pushing that agenda.

Bravo, The One World Government agenda, Bravo.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2011, 11:04:41 AM »

People print birth announcements in newspapers outside their state all the time.  For example, grandparents, people who have moved from an area where they have roots, etc.  I have a nephew who was born here (prematurely), but family lives in another state.  The birth announcement was in their local newspaper, not here.  Just like obits.

Are you saying that any  Kenyan can get  US citizenship printing a birth announcement in a Hawaiian newspaper   ???

::) ::) ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2011, 11:10:42 AM »
If Obama winds up not being a citizen, this is going to help push the One World agenda into saying that a president of any country doesn't have to be a citizen of that country ANYMORE.  And even if he is a citizen, "they're" pre-conditioning our minds into thinking its not a big deal anyway and should be abolished. Guys like Arnold Schwarzenegger are at the forefront of pushing that agenda.

Bravo, The One World Government agenda, Bravo.
while none of that is true, one world government would be fantastic.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2011, 11:13:08 AM »
Like the United Nations works like a charm. Oh brother. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #86 on: April 08, 2011, 11:16:09 AM »

Everyone please ignore this blatant retard.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2011, 11:18:28 AM »

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #88 on: April 08, 2011, 11:33:15 AM »
Everyone please ignore this blatant retard.

i wouldn't worry about anyone listening to mongo face.

as for some points that i'll throw in:

1.  i was born in Eastern Europe.  Yes, that's not Hawaii.  When I got accepted to college, they asked for an ORIGINAL birth certificate that they would scan and give back to me.  My parents somehow found it.  Yes, a birth certificate from a country that changed names and regimes a dozen times since I was born, with the organizational skills of Sloth from the Goonies , somehow produced an original birth certificate and mailed to me to the US.  It was the original because, well, it was old, and it was signed by the doctor who delivered me, so my mom said it was real.  I find it hard to believe that one of the United States would have such a hard time finding an original copy of the birth certificate.

2.  If the state of hawaii says the certificate of live birth is the equivalent of a birth certificate, then i have no choice but to take their word for it, as long as they can show a precedent where they were deemed equal (which i'm sure they can do easily).

3.  the "damage" barry has caused to the us can easily be reversed with votes and a stroke of a pen;  not like he brought the gulags back.

4.  it destroys the credibility of his opponents to keep bringing this shit up.  just drop it already; attack the man's policies, not the man.  i don't agree with 99% of the shit he says, but he's been a textbook republican as of late because he realized that'll get him re-elected.  if he just knocks it off with the obamacare bullshit, i'd almost vote for him.  almost.
Deep Tissue Massage

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 08, 2011, 11:36:00 AM »

it destroys the credibility of his opponents to keep bringing this shit up.  just drop it already; attack the man's policies, not the man.

X1000

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #90 on: April 08, 2011, 11:37:12 AM »
Are you saying that any  Kenyan can get  US citizenship printing a birth announcement in a Hawaiian newspaper   ???

Even better....Why would they bother to in 1961???  There would have been no reason to.

::) ::) ::)
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 08, 2011, 11:37:30 AM »
X1000

do you really think bama wants to discuss issues

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #92 on: April 08, 2011, 11:41:45 AM »
i wouldn't worry about anyone listening to mongo face.

as for some points that i'll throw in:

1.  i was born in Eastern Europe.  Yes, that's not Hawaii.  When I got accepted to college, they asked for an ORIGINAL birth certificate that they would scan and give back to me.  My parents somehow found it.  Yes, a birth certificate from a country that changed names and regimes a dozen times since I was born, with the organizational skills of Sloth from the Goonies , somehow produced an original birth certificate and mailed to me to the US.  It was the original because, well, it was old, and it was signed by the doctor who delivered me, so my mom said it was real.  I find it hard to believe that one of the United States would have such a hard time finding an original copy of the birth certificate.

2.  If the state of hawaii says the certificate of live birth is the equivalent of a birth certificate, then i have no choice but to take their word for it, as long as they can show a precedent where they were deemed equal (which i'm sure they can do easily).

3.  the "damage" barry has caused to the us can easily be reversed with votes and a stroke of a pen;  not like he brought the gulags back.

4.  it destroys the credibility of his opponents to keep bringing this shit up.  just drop it already; attack the man's policies, not the man.  i don't agree with 99% of the shit he says, but he's been a textbook republican as of late because he realized that'll get him re-elected.  if he just knocks it off with the obamacare bullshit, i'd almost vote for him.  almost.

I attack the policies and yes, I also attack the man because the policies ARE THE MAN, it's what he represents and portrays. But, he does in fact have his BC and like I said a million other times, it was shown. You will never see me defend this commie rat bastard any other time.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #93 on: April 08, 2011, 11:44:43 AM »
I attack the policies and yes, I also attack the man because the policies ARE THE MAN, it's what he represents and portrays. But, he does in fact have his BC and like I said a million other times, it was shown. You will never see me defend this commie rat bastard any other time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 08, 2011, 11:46:24 AM »

Obama is worse than Carter.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #95 on: April 08, 2011, 11:46:41 AM »
Wrong - the newspaper article does nothing of the sort.  Its doenst list a date, place, location , anything.   

The date is on the newspaper and the paper is in Hawaii.  Why would his parent go through the trouble in having a newspaper print his birth in a paper in Hawaii if he was born anywhere else at the time in 1961.  Its the most ridiculous thing ever.  There's no way to explain it and you couldn't make it into any Hollywood script.

Its a futile argument and only a complete moron who refutes all the evidence and common sense around who will believe it.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2011, 11:48:56 AM »

The date is on the newspaper and the paper is in Hawaii.  Why would his parent go through the trouble in having a newspaper print his birth in a paper in Hawaii if he was born anywhere else at the time in 1961.  Its the most ridiculous thing ever.  There's no way to explain it and you couldn't make it into any Hollywood script.

Its a futile argument and only a complete moron who refutes all the evidence and common sense around who will believe it.

Grandparents made the claim.   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #97 on: April 08, 2011, 11:57:48 AM »
Grandparents made the claim.   

That was already addressed back in 2008.  She was speaking in Swahili and the translator made a mistake.  Once you hear the full recording you'll hear the translator say that he wasn't born in Mombasa. 

Its still on time....
http://s16v.com/americasright/8167169.wma

Next..... ::)
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 08, 2011, 12:00:56 PM »

His parents didnt do dick, it was te grandparents. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #99 on: April 08, 2011, 12:04:13 PM »
His parents didnt do dick, it was te grandparents. 

Well, if they keep arguing this then they will be giving Obama another term.  Move onto something else
A