Author Topic: Jesse Ventura wants to be Ron paul's 2012 running mate  (Read 4605 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Jesse Ventura wants to be Ron paul's 2012 running mate
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2011, 07:38:04 PM »
Paul is on record many times as wanting a new investigation into 9/11.  He only tries to avoid 9/11 truth because if he latches onto it the sheeple won't vote for him.  He needs to get the nomination, then go for the new investigation.

When did he ask for a new investigation and for what purpose? 

He already knows the 9/11 truth, like most Americans.  We know who attacked and why.  He doesn't believe in that nutty theory.  He said so in that clip.  He has rejected it.  You think he's lying about his views? 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2011, 07:42:28 PM »
When did he ask for a new investigation and for what purpose?  

He already knows the 9/11 truth, like most Americans.  We know who attacked and why.  He doesn't believe in that nutty theory.  He said so in that clip.  He has rejected it.  You think he's lying about his views?  

What about all the holes in the official theory?  What about the 9/11 commission members that have called for a real investigation?

???

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2011, 07:46:09 PM »
What about all the holes in the official theory?  What about the 9/11 commission members that have called for a real investigation?

???

Oh brother.  Is this RPF/Eyeball Chambers? 

Like I said, we already know what happened.  That stuff is just plain dumb.

o13starsnstripes

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2011, 07:49:28 PM »

NO we DON'T know what happened. This stuff was well planned in advanced. please explain this then

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2011, 07:52:11 PM »
NO we DON'T know what happened. This stuff was well planned in advanced. please explain this then

Oh no.   :-\  Yes, we know what happened.  I'm a long way done with arguing that 9/11 CT nonsense.  All I do now is mock it, because it is soooo stupid.   :)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2011, 09:49:40 PM »

no, maybe o13starsnstrpes is the guys you're looking for?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2011, 10:31:05 PM »
It's really not a good question.  I've already stated my views on Ron Paul (and you--I think--keep intentionally misstating them).  He will never be the Republican nominee.  If he was, there is a ZERO percent chance he would ask Jesse Venture to be his running mate.  Do you remember the clip below?  Why the heck would he ask a person who believes in that nonsense to be his running mate when he asked 9/11 CT nuts to leave him alone?  

He didnt ask the "CT nuts" to leave him alone. He said he can't tell them what to do/think. Big difference.

He also said he won't tell them not to endorse him based on their beliefs regarding 9/11, which makes obvious sense, he needs the votes. They are entitled to their opinions as stupid as you think it is. Overall, the issue is not a huge one anyway so who gives a fuck? He has mentioned some concern over how the investigation was handled, that hardly makes him a nut but he has been lumped into that group as a result of all the controversy.

What was more telling in that video was the fact that the idiot asking the questions was wasting Ron's time discussing that bullshit all the while ignoring him on what they deemed important to ask the other candidates. They tried painting him with the "loony" brush and it failed miserably but it's not like the media ever tried to intentionaly make him look like a fool.... right?

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2011, 05:54:40 AM »
He didnt ask the "CT nuts" to leave him alone. He said he can't tell them what to do/think. Big difference.

He also said he won't tell them not to endorse him based on their beliefs regarding 9/11, which makes obvious sense, he needs the votes. They are entitled to their opinions as stupid as you think it is. Overall, the issue is not a huge one anyway so who gives a fuck? He has mentioned some concern over how the investigation was handled, that hardly makes him a nut but he has been lumped into that group as a result of all the controversy.

What was more telling in that video was the fact that the idiot asking the questions was wasting Ron's time discussing that bullshit all the while ignoring him on what they deemed important to ask the other candidates. They tried painting him with the "loony" brush and it failed miserably but it's not like the media ever tried to intentionaly make him look like a fool.... right?

^Exactly, argument over BB.
Live free or die

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2011, 10:30:34 AM »

He specifically said "I've abandoned those viewpoints.  I don't believe that."  "I don't believe anything they say."  And then:

"Q.  Sir would you ask them to cease that rhetoric tonight on your behalf?  
A.  Well it doesn't do me any good.  If they care about me they should.  But the only thing I have control over is what I do and what I say."

So yes, he was indeed asking those nuts to leave him alone; to stop making those dumb comments on his behalf.  

And it's not just that I think it's a stupid theory.  It IS stupid.  Also, the issue was whether Ron Paul would ask Jesse Ventura to be his running mate.  The obvious answer is "no," if for no other reason than Ventura embraces a belief that would make him (and Ron Paul) a national laughing stock if he was on a national ticket.    

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2011, 11:16:49 AM »
He specifically said "I've abandoned those viewpoints.  I don't believe that."  "I don't believe anything they say."  And then:

"Q.  Sir would you ask them to cease that rhetoric tonight on your behalf?  
A.  Well it doesn't do me any good.  If they care about me they should.  But the only thing I have control over is what I do and what I say."

So yes, he was indeed asking those nuts to leave him alone; to stop making those dumb comments on his behalf.  

And it's not just that I think it's a stupid theory.  It IS stupid.  Also, the issue was whether Ron Paul would ask Jesse Ventura to be his running mate.  The obvious answer is "no," if for no other reason than Ventura embraces a belief that would make him (and Ron Paul) a national laughing stock if he was on a national ticket.    

At the Rally for the Republic convention, held because Ron wasn't invited at the GOP convention, Jesse Ventura was invited and specifically mentioned his views on 9/11 at the podium. Jesse's views were very well known at the time yet he wasn't asked not to mention anything regarding 9/11. That's because Ron is mote tolerant on those views than you think. He wasn't going to promote the "truther" movement at a FOX debate because he would have been gutted on national tv. It was a smart play on his part at that time to  disassociate himself from the wackier section of that particular movement but that doesn't mean he doesnt believe some of the investigations left unanswered questions that should be reviewed.

Why would he ask the ct'ers to leave him alone only to have the king of outspoken 9/11 "truthers" make a speech specifically detailing concerns over unanswered questions about the 9/11 investigation and more?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2011, 11:27:14 AM »

At the Rally for the Republic convention, held because Ron wasn't invited at the GOP convention, Jesse Ventura was invited and specifically mentioned his views on 9/11 at the podium. Jesse's views were very well known at the time yet he wasn't asked not to mention anything regarding 9/11. That's because Ron is mote tolerant on those views than you think. He wasn't going to promote the "truther" movement at a FOX debate because he would have been gutted on national tv. It was a smart play on his part at that time to  disassociate himself from the wackier section of that particular movement but that doesn't mean he doesnt believe some of the investigations left unanswered questions that should be reviewed.

Why would he ask the ct'ers to leave him alone only to have the king of outspoken 9/11 "truthers" make a speech specifically detailing concerns over unanswered questions about the 9/11 investigation and more?

I don't know anything about the Rally for the Republic convention.  Did Ron Paul know about Venture being a 9/11 nut before Venture was invited to speak?  Are you saying Ron Paul tacitly agrees with those nuts?  Keep in mind Ron Paul hasn't always maintained direct control over things using his name.  Remember the old newsletter?    

Let's not tap dance around this thing with "unanswered questions" rhetoric.  No one who wants to be taken seriously in politics will even hint at being a 9/11 CT nut.  It would be political suicide.  Ron Paul knows this.

Ron Paul plainly said "I don't believe anything they say."  So no, he's not concerned about "unanswered questions" that might show some nefarious conspiracy between the government, the military, the private sector, foreign terrorists, and multiple presidential administrations.  

o13starsnstripes

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2011, 11:30:06 AM »
I don't know anything about the Rally for the Republic convention.  Did Ron Paul know about Venture being a 9/11 nut before Venture was invited to speak?  Are you saying Ron Paul tacitly agrees with those nuts?  Keep in mind Ron Paul hasn't always maintained direct control over things using his name.  Remember the old newsletter?    

Let's not tap dance around this thing with "unanswered questions" rhetoric.  No one who wants to be taken seriously in politics will even hint at being a 9/11 CT nut.  It would be political suicide.  Ron Paul knows this.

Ron Paul plainly said "I don't believe anything they say."  So no, he's not concerned about "unanswered questions" that might show some nefarious conspiracy between the government, the military, the private sector, foreign terrorists, and multiple presidential administrations.  

That 9/11 " Nut " has done more for this country then you yourself have. Walk the walk don't talk the talk

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2011, 11:31:37 AM »
That 9/11 " Nut " has done more for this country then you yourself have. Walk the walk don't talk the talk

Jesse Ventura is a great American.  But this isn't about me vs. him.  It's about him losing his mind.   :'(

o13starsnstripes

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2011, 11:33:52 AM »
Jesse Ventura is a great American.  But this isn't about me vs. him.  It's about him losing his mind.   :'(

I really want an honest REAL answer to this because our country is FILLED with people who support the war but if a military recruiter calls then the answer is oh not me not me! Seriously since you think we should be how come your not in?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2011, 11:36:25 AM »
I really want an honest REAL answer to this because our country is FILLED with people who support the war but if a military recruiter calls then the answer is oh not me not me! Seriously since you think we should be how come your not in?

Because I like being a civilian, working hard, and raising my family.  And talking on a message board about kicking the crap out of terrorists.   :)

Is there an echo in here?   :D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2011, 12:04:30 PM »
Hahaha, talk about an unelectable pair. Would never win anything.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2011, 02:36:12 PM »
Hahaha, talk about an unelectable pair. Would never win anything.

Completely unrealistic. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2011, 04:07:02 PM »
Completely unrealistic. 

I agree, too many people are still asleep. Hopefully they wake up soon though.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2011, 09:22:57 PM »
I agree, too many people are still asleep. Hopefully they wake up soon though.

People don't need to wake up to realize they should not vote for someone who has lost it like Jesse Ventura. 

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2011, 05:19:01 AM »

BB you are not or have never been in the mililtary?  That explains a lot. 
Live free or die

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2011, 08:46:33 AM »
BB you are not or have never been in the mililtary?  That explains a lot. 

"Freeborn126" you believe in that stupid 9/11 CT.  That explains a lot. 

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2011, 08:56:49 AM »
"Freeborn126" you believe in that stupid 9/11 CT.  That explains a lot. 

Look man, obviously we aren't going to agree on this whole issue so it's all good.
Live free or die

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2011, 08:59:52 AM »
Look man, obviously we aren't going to agree on this whole issue so it's all good.

No, we will not agree.