Author Topic: The best rear double biceps shot ever taken?  (Read 65167 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: The best rear double biceps shot ever taken?
« Reply #375 on: April 14, 2011, 05:12:56 PM »
Holy conditioning batman!
Conditioning = Game, set, match, Dorian.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #376 on: April 14, 2011, 05:41:09 PM »
Holy conditioning batman!
Conditioning = Game, set, match, Dorian.

Agreed. Anyone who looks at that pic and says that Coleman had superior condition must be a complete asshole in denial.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #377 on: April 14, 2011, 07:15:44 PM »
killing the aesthetic guys.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
« Reply #378 on: April 15, 2011, 01:57:21 AM »
killing the aesthetic guys.

Here too (his worst year):

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #379 on: April 15, 2011, 04:55:14 AM »
Here too (his worst year):

you blind dude?...or just living in denial ??? shawnie is destroying everyone in those pics...including dorian
94 & 97 are two years when ray should've taken the title...midget version of the ultimate male physique
yates at his best probably was better but his peak unfortunately didn't last too long before injuries took their toll on his body...and 97 he really looked like a bloated, in the shrink of death one-armed bandit...dorian should've won 3 sandows max, not fucking six :-[

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #380 on: April 15, 2011, 07:26:30 AM »
you blind dude?...or just living in denial ??? shawnie is destroying everyone in those pics...including dorian
94 & 97 are two years when ray should've taken the title...midget version of the ultimate male physique
yates at his best probably was better but his peak unfortunately didn't last too long before injuries took their toll on his body...and 97 he really looked like a bloated, in the shrink of death one-armed bandit...dorian should've won 3 sandows max, not fucking six :-[

i agree with the exception that nasser should have won in 97 and not ray..

yates imo deserved his titles in 92, 93, 94, &, 95..

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
« Reply #381 on: April 15, 2011, 07:29:16 AM »

Dream on son and go shave while you're at it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #382 on: April 15, 2011, 07:43:01 AM »
i agree with the exception that nasser should have won in 97 and not ray..

yates imo deserved his titles in 92, 93, 94, &, 95..
He deserved 96 too.
Even though he was a little thin due to the Diuretics test, he still won that show.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #383 on: April 15, 2011, 07:52:08 AM »
He deserved 96 too.
Even though he was a little thin due to the Diuretics test, he still won that show.

he deserved the title till 2001 but after jay took banned diuretics and still kept his 2nd place,.. nasser too should not have been disqualified in 96 and since he was the best on stage he should have won ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #384 on: April 15, 2011, 07:55:52 AM »
He deserved 96 too.

And lulz @ the 2001 thing... Jay only kept it due to a good lawyer and a loophole.. Thats an exception and theyre not going to go back through time and grandfather in something that happened at a different contest with different rules. Hahaha  ;D

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #385 on: April 15, 2011, 08:28:57 AM »

;) As someone else put it before: Shawn Ray was the consumate bodybuilder in 94, Dorian was just bigger.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #386 on: April 15, 2011, 08:37:41 AM »
;) As someone else put it before: Shawn Ray was the consumate bodybuilder in 94, Dorian was just bigger.

Lulz.
Too bad for you and Ray BB is about the muscle! And not about short ill tempered dwarfs with napoleon complex's who are bitter that theyre fighting an uphill battle trying to win the way THEY feel it should be done, rather than the way it actually IS done.  (/Kyomu)
Ray was a moron, he constantly bitched and moaned because he felt they should change what BB was about (at that time) to fit him. Youre never going to win doing that, you either figure out what it takes and you follow that path, or you dont. You dont try and change shit to fit what you want. Lulz.
Ray never stood a chance against Diesel, he just continued to play a cruel prank on himself thinking that one day the judges would actually pick him.
Too light to fight, too thin to win.
 ;D ;D ;D

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #387 on: April 15, 2011, 09:08:28 AM »
Lulz.
Too bad for you and Ray BB is about the muscle! And not about short ill tempered dwarfs with napoleon complex's who are bitter that theyre fighting an uphill battle trying to win the way THEY feel it should be done, rather than the way it actually IS done.  (/Kyomu)
Ray was a moron, he constantly bitched and moaned because he felt they should change what BB was about (at that time) to fit him. Youre never going to win doing that, you either figure out what it takes and you follow that path, or you dont. You dont try and change shit to fit what you want. Lulz.
Ray never stood a chance against Diesel, he just continued to play a cruel prank on himself thinking that one day the judges would actually pick him.
Too light to fight, too thin to win.
 ;D ;D ;D

Judging/judging criteria sucked and it still does.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #388 on: April 15, 2011, 09:11:20 AM »
Judging/judging criteria sucked and it still does.
Sucks when it doesnt favor your opinion.
 ;D ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #389 on: April 15, 2011, 10:44:40 AM »
I did use objective criteria. Conditioning can be estimated by looking at overall separations and striations. The last time you tried to explain how you determine conditioning, you claimed to have x-ray vision which allows you to see water and fat through the skin in a picture, lol

hahahahahaha yeah sure I did  ::) WRONG Dorian crushes Ronnie in the conditioning department always has always will but out of being fair I've said perhaps Ronnie did match Yates for that look only at his lightest in 98 and 01 ASC but you think Ronnie 03 has better conditioning than Dorian and I laugh at your stupidity  :D

Ronnie can't touch Dorian's density , dryness AND size nor balance & proportion and completeness

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #390 on: April 15, 2011, 11:10:46 AM »
hahahahahaha yeah sure I did  ::) WRONG Dorian crushes Ronnie in the conditioning department always has always will but out of being fair I've said perhaps Ronnie did match Yates for that look only at his lightest in 98 and 01 ASC but you think Ronnie 03 has better conditioning than Dorian and I laugh at your stupidity  :D

Ronnie can't touch Dorian's density , dryness AND size nor balance & proportion and completeness

Proof

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #391 on: April 15, 2011, 11:19:11 AM »

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
« Reply #392 on: April 15, 2011, 12:29:49 PM »
;D

Yates wiping the floor with Coleman as usual.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #393 on: April 15, 2011, 12:39:27 PM »
Yates wiping the floor with Coleman as usual.

Too bad for you he said he is not sure who would win between the 2 and even said Ronnie would probably win.  ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #394 on: April 15, 2011, 12:44:02 PM »

And lulz @ the 2001 thing... Jay only kept it due to a good lawyer and a loophole.. Thats an exception and theyre not going to go back through time and grandfather in something that happened at a different contest with different rules. Hahaha  ;D

::) :P ::)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #395 on: April 15, 2011, 01:24:56 PM »
hahahahahaha yeah sure I did WRONG Dorian crushes Ronnie in the conditioning department always has always will but out of being fair I've said perhaps Ronnie did match Yates for that look only at his lightest in 98 and 01 ASC but you think Ronnie 03 has better conditioning than Dorian and I laugh at your stupidity

oh boy! You've lost your mind. Now you're claiming an offseason Dorian was more conditioned than 01 ASC Ronnie :D

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #396 on: April 15, 2011, 01:27:21 PM »
Proof

what proof? All you did was zoom in on 1 bodypart Dorian was known for. It would be like me posting a close-up of Ronnie's quads and claiming he has the best conditioning ever lol

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #397 on: April 15, 2011, 10:04:01 PM »
and failed miserably. you can't fix ugly no matter how much you work out.. :'(

exactly, thats the whole point here. genetics and structure cant be changed even with drugs  :-\