Author Topic: White Girl beaten by two black girls at Mcdonalds while black workers do nothing  (Read 34697 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Like I said - its a shame zoo animals are caged up when we have these disgusting vermin walking about.   

In my opinion - we should release the animals from the zoo and throw in the ghetto thug hood rats until they prove themselves capable to live in civilized society.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Cops Release Mug Shot Of 18-Year-Old Charged In Brutal McDonald's Assault75

UPDATE: Brown was busted for assault last year at same McDonald’s

Meet Teonna Monae Brown.

The 18-year-old is facing assault charges for allegedly beating a woman in a Maryland McDonald’s (video of the brutal attack went viral late last week).

Brown, who lives several blocks away from the Baltimore-area eatery, was arrested Friday on three assault counts in connection with the April 18 assault of Chrissy Lee Polis, 22. A second alleged assailant, who is 14, has been charged as a juvenile.

Brown is pictured above in a mug shot released this morning by the Baltimore County Police Department.

A District Court filing reveals that Brown’s own sister approached cops to report that her sibling “had just told her that she assaulted a woman at the McDonald’s located at 6315 Kenwood Avenue.” Deshawn Brown added that her sister told her that the juvenile suspect “was with her and assaulted the woman too.”

In a police interview, the 14-year-old suspect admitted that she had been at the fast food restaurant with her friend Brown, and that they “both got into a fight with a woman over using the bathroom.”

________________________ ________________________ _______________________

One less Obama voter.   Millions more to go.     

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Cops Release Mug Shot Of 18-Year-Old Charged In Brutal McDonald's Assault75[/b

One less Obama voter.   Millions more to go.      
We have found the fabled missing link

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.

(Note to McDonald's PR people: This is not the appropriate time for a corny reference to the "Golden Arches.")

x2

They may as well have said, "It makes Ronald McDonald sad to see things like this."
~

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
It could have just as easily been the other way around or a black woman getting beat would it have gotten the same response

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It could have just as easily been the other way around or a black woman getting beat would it have gotten the same response

As a mtter of %, the amount of white on black crime barely ison the radar.   Blacks are FAR more violent against whites than the other way around.   Blame, bush, slavery, pee wee herman, oj, whatsoever, the facts don't lie.   

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND

Call me a skeptic, but I dont think that thugged out white transexuals are roving the local fast food establishments looking for black women to beat up for no reason.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Lol of course not its simply blacks who do

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
hope these savages get attempted murder charges!!!

w8m8

hope these savages get attempted murder charges!!!

it'll be a fine given I bet with counseling and community service .. it'll be interesting to see the rising of the GBLT members confronting prejudice/victimisation  and the racial aspect BOTH in the same "case" and how the media will handle it

I whose side will be more heard ?

and what society sees as which side is more capable of this type of violence and for what reason ?

Is this ..or .. Isn't this a hate crime ?

newmom

Call me a skeptic, but I dont think that thugged out white transexuals are roving the local fast food establishments looking for black women to beat up for no reason.

you never been in the LES at 3am then  Georgie

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
you never been in the LES at 3am then  Georgie

LMAO untroooo

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Cops Release Mug Shot Of 18-Year-Old Charged In Brutal McDonald's Assault75

UPDATE: Brown was busted for assault last year at same McDonald’s

Meet Teonna Monae Brown.

The 18-year-old is facing assault charges for allegedly beating a woman in a Maryland McDonald’s (video of the brutal attack went viral late last week).

Brown, who lives several blocks away from the Baltimore-area eatery, was arrested Friday on three assault counts in connection with the April 18 assault of Chrissy Lee Polis, 22. A second alleged assailant, who is 14, has been charged as a juvenile.

Brown is pictured above in a mug shot released this morning by the Baltimore County Police Department.

A District Court filing reveals that Brown’s own sister approached cops to report that her sibling “had just told her that she assaulted a woman at the McDonald’s located at 6315 Kenwood Avenue.” Deshawn Brown added that her sister told her that the juvenile suspect “was with her and assaulted the woman too.”

In a police interview, the 14-year-old suspect admitted that she had been at the fast food restaurant with her friend Brown, and that they “both got into a fight with a woman over using the bathroom.”

________________________ ________________________ _______________________

One less Obama voter.   Millions more to go.     

Wonder if their  defense is that they didn't want a "man" dressed up as a woman holding up the bathroom.

This will be very interesting to see how it is played out...Because if they attack that person based on being transgender, then it could be a hate crime...under first glance, i would have charged both of them with that...

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
it'll be a fine given I bet with counseling and community service .. it'll be interesting to see the rising of the GBLT members confronting prejudice/victimisation  and the racial aspect BOTH in the same "case" and how the media will handle it

and what society sees as which side is more capable of this type of violence and for what reason ?

Is this ..or .. Isn't this a hate crime ?

It is ABSOLUTELY a hate crime. Why isn't the gay community outraged over this? Bay????

w8m8

It is ABSOLUTELY a hate crime. Why isn't the gay community outraged over this? Bay????

I heard on they are going to gather there for a "protest" of some sort .. we'll see how this all ends

It is a hate crime and should be prosecuted as one .. but I have my doubts it will happen

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
We have found the fabled missing link

Well played sir.
P

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
'You do know that's not a woman. That's a transvestite - MacDonalds manager? 
 Edited on Tue Apr-26-11 12:41 PM

From older woman with purse who tried to intervene to save the victim.

"I think it's terrible. I think it's inhumane," said 55-year-old Vicki Thoms, who tried to break up the assault. "When they started really hurting her, to the point where I thought she was going to die, that's when I decided someone needed to do something."

"I kept screaming, 'Stop. Get off of her.' And they wouldn't stop. One of the girls said to me, 'It's none of your (expletive) business,' and hit me in the face," Thoms told 11 News.

"The one employee there -- I think it was the manager -- said to me, 'You do know that's not a woman. That's a transvestite.' And I said, 'So? She's human,'" Thoms said.

http://www.wbaltv.com/r/27665011/detail.html

WBALTV.com Vicky Thoms, 55, says she was pushed and punched while trying to help Chrissy Lee Polis as she was attacked by two teenagers in Baltimore.

The woman who stepped up to defend a transgender woman being brutally attacked by two teenagers at a Maryland McDonald's says she's "not a hero."

Vicky Thoms said she was pushed and punched in the face by one of the attackers when she tried to save Chrissy Lee Polis from being savagely beaten on April 18. The incident was captured on video and posted online.

"I couldn't take it anymore," Thoms told the Baltimore Sun Monday at a rally outside the McDonald's in Rosedale, a suburb of Baltimore. "I thought, 'They're going to kill her.'"

The 55-year-old was hesitant to get involved when the attack began. But after a few minutes, she felt compelled to intervene.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/04/26/201... 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
it'll be interesting to see the rising of the GBLT members confronting prejudice/victimisation  and the racial aspect BOTH in the same "case" and how the media will handle it

Oh yeah, I didn't consider that... Should be interesting...........

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Obama's base. 
Nice to see that you're openly racist now.

Way to come out of the closet.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

You're an idiot  ::)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Eric Holder Has A Dilemma at the Department of Injustice

http://ncrenegade.com/editorial/eric-holder-has-a-dilemma-at-the-department-of-injustice

4/25/2011 | David DeGerolamo

Eric Holder will not prosecute "his people" under federal law making two classes of citizens in our country . Does this protection include transgendered individuals? Federal Legislation passed under the Obama administration makes the following individuals "protected" under hate crimes:

Bills H.R. 2647 & S. 909 became law
Added gender, sexual orientation and disability as protected classes. It would thus protect female, male, intersexual, heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual, transgendered, transsexual, cis-gendered, disabled, and able-bodied persons. That is, it would protect every person in the U.S. in four new ways, in addition to the earlier four, making a total of eight-way protection.
It appears that the woman who was seriously attacked by two black women in a McDonalds' restaurant is a transgender woman.

Transgender woman, 22, tells of brutal attack
The victim of a sustained attack in a Baltimore County McDonald's has spoken for the first time about the beating she received, and how nobody came to her aid.

Chrissy Lee Polis, a 22-year-old transgender woman, said she was afraid to go outside after the attack, and hinted that it might have been racially motivated - as both of her attackers were black.

She said: 'They just hurt me really bad, and I'm afraid to go outside now because of stuff like this.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1379691/Transgender-girl-beaten-seizure-McDonalds-attack-victim-hate-crime.html#ixzz1KXV1AytP

This case is now clearly a hate crimes case that involves the federal Department of Justice. Will Mr. Holder uphold the law that was passed under this administration? Or will he prove that the American people are now under the jurisdiction of the Department of Injustice?
You're a racist fuck and I hope you die in a fire, fuckface.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 :D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
You're a racist fuck and I hope you die in a fire, fuckface.

Go back to Kenya you guy.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Go back to Kenya you ####.
Never been there, so returning is it impossible, as it were.
G