Author Topic: White Girl beaten by two black girls at Mcdonalds while black workers do nothing  (Read 34690 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
This video made me extremely mad as well..Hopefully, all those involved will get there due justice soon enough.

devilesmile gets pleasure out of giving women pain..He's a sick guy..

Are you kidding - Rev. al, Jesse, Spike Lee, Cornel West, obama, Holder, et al will probably give these two modern day Rosa Parks a medal of freedom.  

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
This video made me extremely mad as well..Hopefully, all those involved will get there due justice soon enough.

unloading on devilesmile.. ;D

actually, I called those black chicks to fuck this bitch up.

Why?

The white girl said ; "I would like nice, trustfull, charismatic, handsome and nice cool guy to be with :)".... and when i was ALL THAT.... it wasn't enough, and she thought I was playing, then she said i was crazy because I'm just playing,... I'm like WHAT?!?!?!    the she sayes; "GO FIND YOUR NASTY WHORE SOMEWHERE ELSE, YOU AIN'T GETTING ME!!!!".... then i say; "I just wanted to talk, you know have a nice talk, that's all, shit girl :O!".... then she's like "GO FUCK YOURSELF"

and she left me in awe.......

every white girl is like that. makes me sick, i mean, WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?!?!?!?!? FOR FUCK SAAAAAKE..... god i need to go back to venezuela where "REAL" women are at.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

Why?

The white girl said ; "I would like nice, trustfull, charismatic, handsome and nice cool guy to be with :)".... and when i was ALL THAT.... it wasn't enough, and she thought I was playing, then she said i was crazy because I'm just playing,... I'm like WHAT?!?!?!    the she sayes; "GO FIND YOUR NASTY WHORE SOMEWHERE ELSE, YOU AIN'T GETTING ME!!!!".... then i say; "I just wanted to talk, you know have a nice talk, that's all, shit girl :O!".... then she's like "GO FUCK YOURSELF"

every white girl is like that. makes me sick, i mean, WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?!?!?!?!? FOR FUCK SAAAAAKE..... god i need to go back to venezuela where "REAL" women are at.

I had a bad piece of apple pie last week......guess I better set the local bakery and orchard on fire.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
You know nothing about the black community.  You only see what portrayed on TV.  The vast majority of black folks like myself...
STFU.

You got kicked out of the Black race years ago.  

Butterbean

• Getbig V

Why?

The white girl said ; "I would like nice, trustfull, charismatic, handsome and nice cool guy to be with :)".... and when i was ALL THAT.... it wasn't enough, and she thought I was playing, then she said i was crazy because I'm just playing,... I'm like WHAT?!?!?!    the she sayes; "GO FIND YOUR NASTY WHORE SOMEWHERE ELSE, YOU AIN'T GETTING ME!!!!".... then i say; "I just wanted to talk, you know have a nice talk, that's all, shit girl :O!".... then she's like "GO FUCK YOURSELF"

I thought the problem might be something like this. 

You should really consider deleting your pictures and all identifying info here because when you are old enough to have to start supporting yourself if your potential employers tie these types of posts to you, you will possibly never be hired.
R

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
And the counter arguement-

You don't get it do you.  Anyone can take some video footage and make a group of people out to be the biggest idiots and scum.  The world is filled with Sheeple....people who will follow and do anything no matter how ridiculous it is....such as on the video,

For example, how can someone not vote for Obama because they feel he doesn't represent Christian values but vote for Nikki Hailey who isn't a Christian and practices Sikh.  Its clear that Fox News and folks like Glenn Beck and Hannity have brainwashed these people to the far radical right and the same can be said for CNN brainwashing the far radical left.

333386....if you think that your Republican Leaders give a shit about you then you're a complete idiots.  Politics has nothing to do with the benefit of the people.  It only has to deal with 2 groups (gangs) seeking money and power by any means whether they have to lie, cheat, and steal, to the constant tar and feathering of propaganda that literally trumps the amount that was done by Nazi Germany.  

Whether its Rush, Hannity, Palin, Trump, Obama...etc....they don't give a shit about any of the people out there.  They just use people as a footstool to fulfill their ultimate goals of money and power.

My advice to everyone is to turn off the TV and stop thinking that the government gives a shit about you because the only difference between Democrats and Republicans is the flavor of the Kool-Aid....you can either drink Cherry or BlueBerry but they all lead to a Jim Jones conclusion..... ::)

A

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
I don't blame the workers for not including themselves.

It's not the workers job (white,black, Chinese..whatever) to be involved in a fight at work. They can call the supervisor and/or the cops to deal with that mess.

I've actually told my coworkers numerous times...just b/c I can fight doesn't mean I'm going to be first in line during a confrontation or struggle here if it were to ever happen.  I'm calling the cops. I"m at work...not the fuc'ing gym. I'm a director....not a night club bouncer. 

The day they let me bring my gun to work will be the day I'll start defending their turf. Other than that...call the cops.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
I thought the problem might be something like this.  

You should really consider deleting your pictures and all identifying info here because when you are old enough to have to start supporting yourself if your potential employers tie these types of posts to you, you will possibly never be hired.

if that's case it would be game over allready don't you think so... and I'm supporting my self starting nrxt month

I had a bad piece of apple pie last week......guess I better set the local bakery and orchard on fire.

no but after a couple of HOUNDRED times, you get a little "bitter"  ;D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
flavor of the Kool-Aid....you can either drink Cherry or BlueBerry

They make BlueBerry Kool-Aid? :D
R

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
The job of those workers is to make burgers, fries, and milkshakes.  

As for the beating itself, the solo victim should've kept her mouth shut after the first wave of the attack.  She clearly escalated shit to a point where those crazed banshees were pushed over the edge.  

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
I don't blame the workers for not including themselves.

It's not the workers job (white,black, Chinese..whatever) to be involved in a fight at work. They can call the supervisor and/or the cops to deal with that mess.

I've actually told my coworkers numerous times...just b/c I can fight doesn't mean I'm going to be first in line during a confrontation or struggle here if it were to ever happen.  I'm calling the cops. I"m at work...not the fuc'ing gym. I'm a director....not a night club bouncer. 

The day they let me bring my gun to work will be the day I'll start defending their turf. Other than that...call the cops.

You would not break up that? I worked at a Winn-Dixie, Ingles, BI-LO,..etc..I was a teenager and stepped in the middle when shit like this happened. So, you would rather stand back and watch someone get the shit beat out of them?
D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
it's game over allready  :P

no but after a couple of HOUNDRED times, you get a little "bitter"  ;D

Alright, I get it....you've been burned several times by white women....I understand your frustration.  I often listen to my best friend talk about all the constant drama he has when around his wife's family.  Every holiday, every casual Sunday afternoon after church, every birthday, etc.....9 times outta 10 there's drama of some sort of which he's always right in the middle.  One instance fine, two or three instances...ok fine, but 20-30 instances and everytime he's involved?  Over time all I'm seeing is the common denominator: my best friend.  Now, I'm lacking that all important context in your case, but I'm just suggesting....respectful ly so. 

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
I ride the subway daily with these $%^&&*$, one really wonders even why they are on the planet.   

One really wonders why you don't pick up and leave.

If Obama taught us anything, it's that "hope and change" is bullshit.  Hoping your neighborhood will change to some kind of a utopia will leave you a dying bitter old man living in the same neighborhood you grew up in.  It'll never change.

In America, and i'm sure the rest of the world, we have pockets of society that think alike.  If this shit is all around you, guess what, you're just like them and this situation suits you.  If it doesn't, you'd pick up and leave.

It boggles my mind that you can sit through that shit day in and day out.  Just go to a part of town that these assholes don't exist in.  

I know you want to counter with "i live in NYC, these assholes are everywhere".  Which may be true, but we have other dudes here like One More Rep, who also grew up in NYC, and has never come even close to the comments you have.  He simply acclimated his life to his surroundings and has worked hard enough to live in a part of town that minimizes this shit.  He also rides the train to and from work, and never brings this shit up.

Have you thought about buying an Ipod and using the headphones?
Deep Tissue Massage

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
One really wonders why you don't pick up and leave.

If Obama taught us anything, it's that "hope and change" is bullshit.  Hoping your neighborhood will change to some kind of a utopia will leave you a dying bitter old man living in the same neighborhood you grew up in.  It'll never change.

In America, and i'm sure the rest of the world, we have pockets of society that think alike.  If this shit is all around you, guess what, you're just like them and this situation suits you.  If it doesn't, you'd pick up and leave.

It boggles my mind that you can sit through that shit day in and day out.  Just go to a part of town that these assholes don't exist in. 

I know you want to counter with "i live in NYC, these assholes are everywhere".  Which may be true, but we have other dudes here like One More Rep, who also grew up in NYC, and has never come even close to the comments you have.  He simply acclimated his life to his surroundings and has worked hard enough to live in a part of town that minimizes this shit.  He also rides the train to and from work, and never brings this shit up.

Have you thought about buying an Ipod and using the headphones?

You make some good points.  It's only drama if you engage, otherwise it's just noise which can be tuned out.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Family and business keep me here.   If I had my choice - I would go to Texas or North Dakota.     

devilsmile

• Getbig V
Alright, I get it....you've been burned several times by white women....I understand your frustration.  I often listen to my best friend talk about all the constant drama he has when around his wife's family.  Every holiday, every casual Sunday afternoon after church, every birthday, etc.....9 times outta 10 there's drama of some sort of which he's always right in the middle.  One instance fine, two or three instances...ok fine, but 20-30 instances and everytime he's involved?  Over time all I'm seeing is the common denominator: my best friend.  Now, I'm lacking that all important context in your case, but I'm just suggesting....respectful ly so.  

yeah, but listen.... you have to understand how complicated and how emotinally awere I am.

Now listen. I'm not talking about family drama blablabla... I'm talking about getting a simple LAY... SHIT  :D

women dress in "fuck me" dresses and boots, they make them selves up to be the best they ever looked and they go out... they see every guy as "those who just want to fuck"  ::).... but the girls they want to get fucked... ok..... they want a nice guy... when they see one, he is a player and a douche  ::).... you know.... multiply these instances with a gazillion in every daily social activity, in work, school, street, shopping... whatever.... it's fucking ANGEring, ok!

what white girls look from a man in a nutshell; "They want a real man... but he shouldn't be too much of a  man because then his sexist, but he shouldn't be a pussy.. but he should have his feminine side open, but not a fag, but has to be heterosexual, but not too flirtatious, but has to flirt and be exotic, but if his exotic then he just wants to fuck, but they want to get fucked, but not like that, they want to have a dick to fuck with because women are equal... and they want to pee standing, but they want men to think it's normal..."

FUCK!!! :D, I mean listen, I'm a good guy, I have lots of love to give and when i'm blocked like that, there's lots of passion to be unwinded... and it's frustrating that I can't get a deceant girl from my own god damn country... atleast so often as i'd like. I just want to have sex with girls..... lol, this is how hard it is for me :D.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Family and business keep me here.   If I had my choice - I would go to Texas or North Dakota.     

You should come down south.  :D
D

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
The whole point is you have multiple attackers, not one on one, I would hope that just out of fucking decency that someone would step in. The only way this shit stops is if society as a whole says that is no acceptable. But instead we just stick our heads in the sand and hope someone else steps up.

And as far as calling the cops, yeah that did alot of good the damage was already done and what a surprise the cops weren't there yet.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
You would not break up that? I worked at a Winn-Dixie, Ingles, BI-LO,..etc..I was a teenager and stepped in the middle when shit like this happened. So, you would rather stand back and watch someone get the shit beat out of them?

I also worked in similar environments when I was a teen...you know what went down in those same places I worked?....shootings, killings, more fights..etc ..all because a worker jumped in he/she has to be let go b/c those establishments KNEW there would be trouble in the future if not that day. Not to mention that staff member who included themselves would get dealt with later on outside of the job (schools, neighborhood..etc)

It's SO easy to sit on here and just say "you wouldn't help" when you have no idea about the environment these folks are in. The environment I grew up in. I'm willing to bet one way or another those attackers know the workers there or can find out....I"m also willing to be they have an uncle, cousin or some thugged out brother or boyfriend who they will simply tell "that guy put his hands on me" ..and while you were simply stopping a fight..now you have guys out looking for you....it goes down just like sometimes...trust me.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
yeah, but listen.... you have to understand how complicated and how emotinally awere I am.

Now listen. I'm not talking about family drama blablabla... I'm talking about getting a simple LAY... SHIT  :D

women dress in "fuck me" dresses and boots, they make them selves up to be the best they ever looked and they go out... they see every guy as "those who just want to fuck"  ::).... but the girls they want to get fucked... ok..... they want a nice guy... when they see one, he is a player and a douche  ::).... you know.... multiply these instances with a gazillion in every daily social activity, in work, school, street, shopping... whatever.... it's fucking ANGEring, ok!

what white girls look from a man in a nutshell; "They want a real man... but he shouldn't be too much of a  man because then his sexist, but he shouldn't be a pussy.. but he should have his feminine side open, but not a fag, but has to be heterosexual, but not too flirtatious, but has to flirt and be exotic, but if his exotic then he just wants to fuck, but they want to get fucked, but not like that, they want to have a dick to fuck with because women are equal... and they want to pee standing, but they want men to think it's normal..."

FUCK!!! :D, I mean listen, I'm a good guy, I have lots of love to give and when i'm blocked like that, there's lots of passion to be unwinded... and it's frustrating that I can't get a deceant girl from my own god damn country... atleast so often as i'd like.

Oh dear.

Have you started covering your trail yet :-\

The whole point is you have multiple attackers, not one on one, I would hope that just out of fucking decency that someone would step in. The only way this shit stops is if society as a whole says that is no acceptable. But instead we just stick our heads in the sand and hope someone else steps up.

No one knows what they would do when confronted w/a situation never experienced before, but I am 99.99% sure I would have jumped in physically. 

And also shouted to others to CALL THE POLICE.....I wonder if the "man" filming called the cops before filming ::)
R

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter

I just worked with a company from Texas.

They bitch about Mexicans, who apparently are raping and pillaging everywhere around the state, and since they're a right to work state, they do all the jobs the whites used to have for $3/hr.

But I guess the grass is always greener.

The point is, the black man is the beast that needs to be tamed, but as long as you keep away from them, a normal life is possible.  As you pointed out, the white girl in the video probably wasn't a Harvard candidate either (i'm not gonna watch the video).

Isolate a black man, and he's as normal as any other human.  But blacks, like white people, run in a herd mentality.  If you live in a neighborhood of gangbanger thug assholes, odds are you won't turn into Carlton Banks, you'll just be another piece of shit.

Every black guy (yes, Vince included) that posts on here are upstanding guys for the most part that I wouldn't mind having a beer with.  Off the top of my head, one's a doctor, and one's in med school, which is better percentages than the white guys on here.  I'd assume that's a credit to the parents, who i'm sure had a watchful eye on them and administered ass beatings daily.

I'm as racist as they get, but i'd never harm anyone based on their race alone; just stay out of my face and i'll gladly return the favor.
Deep Tissue Massage

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!

And as far as calling the cops, yeah that did alot of good the damage was already done and what a surprise the cops weren't there yet.

x2

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I live in a Irish section of the Bronx that borders trash hoods, Wakefield on one side, Webster Ave./Gun Hill on the other.  

No real problems in my immediate vicinity.  Go a few blocks over and its like Black Hawk Down.    

devilsmile

• Getbig V

Oh dear.

Have you started covering your trail yet :-\

yeah because I can't get a job in the future if i don't ::)

I tell you what, If I get recommendation to be a famous actor/singer/politician I tell them I don't want the job  8)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

You don't get it do you.  Anyone can take some video footage and make a group of people out to be the biggest idiots and scum.  The world is filled with Sheeple....people who will follow and do anything no matter how ridiculous it is....such as on the video,

No, I do get it, and I do agree with you to an extent. Stupid comes in all flavors, but you know you posted the original link to laugh at stupid whites, just pointing out it goes the other way too.