Author Topic: 333386 vs. LurkerNoMore  (Read 19442 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: 333386 vs. LurkerNoMore
« Reply #150 on: April 26, 2011, 11:45:26 AM »
Drip by fucking drip Lurker - this is going to be fun getting you banned.   Bye bye asshole.  And take blacken and benny with you.  

Like I said - I am giving you an out now to save yourself from the embarassment of this.    

Don't worry about giving me an out.  I don't need one.  Nor I am going to extend one to you in June when it comes time to meet up.

Now if the names on that wall matches the name on your DL... then by golly...  you just won my account.  Easy enough bet.  Or at least it should be.  Yet you run in circles.

And what is the deal with blacken and now benny being part of this?  

Are you going to meltdown like this in public when we meet?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #151 on: April 26, 2011, 11:45:47 AM »
Good physique.

What is the deal w/that huge trophy lol?  Was that yours?  How did you even get it in your car?

It was a natural show.   I won my class but not the overall.    It as all fun, I never took it too seriously.   I never touched the sauce, diuretics, gh, and any shit like that.    

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: April 26, 2011, 11:47:07 AM »

I will take them but can we meet at the Naples airport instead?   :)

Naples?  Ughhhh!  The humidity is worse over on that side and the party spots aren't that hip either.  Unless you are thinking of retiring there when Medicare kicks in.  I can't see a reason to go.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: April 26, 2011, 11:48:01 AM »
Don't worry about giving me an out.  I don't need one.  Nor I am going to extend one to you in June when it comes time to meet up.

Now if the names on that wall matches the name on your DL... then by golly...  you just won my account.  Easy enough bet.  Or at least it should be.  Yet you run in circles.

And what is the deal with blacken and now benny being part of this?  

Are you going to meltdown like this in public when we meet?

I'll post my DL today  with todays NY POST next to my diplomas on the wall.   This can be done in the next ten minutes.   and I will include photo id on my pistol permit as well as a second form of ID in additional to the DL.  

Deal or no?    

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: April 26, 2011, 11:59:22 AM »
I'll post my DL today  with todays NY POST next to my diplomas on the wall.   This can be done in the next ten minutes.   and I will include photo id on my pistol permit as well as a second form of ID in additional to the DL.  

Deal or no?    

Seriously.  Are you really stupid?  Or just pretending to be?  After 5 pages of me saying that I will see it with my own eyes before I believe it, what are you still not understanding there?  What about that sentence is not penetrating that dense skull of yours?  Seriously, tell me what it is.  What?  Is it you can't comprehend the language I am speaking?  Is it you don't WANT to comprehend it?  Or are you just trying to get out of a real life meet up?

Which is it?  I honestly want to know why you don't understand this simple thing after me saying it over and over for 5 pages.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: April 26, 2011, 11:59:58 AM »
Lurker - are you really sure about this?   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: April 26, 2011, 12:03:24 PM »
Lurker - are you really sure about this?  

This thread is on it's 7th page and you are just now asking me if I am sure?

Again, are you really this stupid?  

I can't wait until I can see it for myself in June.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: April 26, 2011, 12:19:31 PM »
This thread is on it's 7th page and you are just now asking me if I am sure?

Again, are you really this stupid?  

I can't wait until I can see it for myself in June.

Drivers License on the left, Pistol Permit on the right.   Notice the earlier picture without these two items in it.   

How sure of this are you bro?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: April 26, 2011, 12:37:28 PM »
Attorney Detail as of 04/26/2011
Registration Number: 3904109

http://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/attorney/AttorneyDetails?attorneyId=5618292

Year Admitted in NY: 2001
Appellate Division Department of Admission: 2
Law School: PACE UNIVERSITY
Registration Status: Due to reregister within 30 days of birthday
Next Registration: May 2011

The Detail Report above contains information that has been provided by the attorney listed, with the exception of REGISTRATION STATUS, which is generated from the OCA database. Every effort is made to insure the information in the database is accurate and up-to-date.

The good standing of an attorney and/or any information regarding disciplinary actions must be confirmed with the appropriate Appellate Division Department. Information on how to contact the Appellate Divisions of the Supreme Court in New York is available at www.nycourts.gov/courts.

If the name of the attorney you are searching for does not appear, please try again with a different spelling. In addition, please be advised that attorneys listed in this database are listed by the name that corresponds to their name in the Appellate Division Admissions file. There are attorneys who currently use a name that differs from the name under which they were admitted. If you need additional information, please contact the NYS Office of Court Administration, Attorney Registration Unit at 212-428-2800.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 26, 2011, 12:38:58 PM »
Face it Lurker - you lost before you even got out of the gate.   Don't say I didnt warn you or gave you a chance to save face.     

Now go away and delete your account.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2011, 12:45:37 PM »
so you can do all that, but you cant post a clear picture.. all your shit is damn near "Squadfather sliding door Quality"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: April 26, 2011, 12:51:01 PM »
so you can do all that, but you cant post a clear picture.. all your shit is damn near "Squadfather sliding door Quality"

Ha ha ha ha - do you want in on this challenge?  Yes or no?   Like I said - I will go across the street - pick up a NY Post from today hold it next to the DL, Pistol Permit, and the Diplomas with my name on them.   Then, having already posted the direct link proving my good standing with the bar and the office address, I'll go out side , take a pick of the street sign on the corner, and post that too.   

Will that suffice?   Shit - its a hell of a lot more than Bama has ever put out there.     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #162 on: April 26, 2011, 12:56:34 PM »
Ha ha ha ha - do you want in on this challenge?  Yes or no?   Like I said - I will go across the street - pick up a NY Post from today hold it next to the DL, Pistol Permit, and the Diplomas with my name on them.   Then, having already posted the direct link proving my good standing with the bar and the office address, I'll go out side , take a pick of the street sign on the corner, and post that too.   

Will that suffice?   Shit - its a hell of a lot more than Bama has ever put out there.     
like i said you dick head. i dont give a shit about your legal degrees. Dont take away from the fact that you think editorials are proof...I was just interested in why the pictures are so "questionable"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: April 26, 2011, 12:58:24 PM »
like i said you dick head. i dont give a shit about your legal degrees. Dont take away from the fact that you think editorials are proof...I was just interested in why the pictures are so "questionable"

Dude - you want a few more?   I already posted two for fucks sake.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #164 on: April 26, 2011, 02:09:49 PM »
Lurker you really are obsessed with 33 aren't you?  It's pretty obvious the guy isn't lying about who he is.  The fact you would actually spend money on a plane ticket to fly a stranger to your state so you can verify his identity sounds pretty friggin gay.  It's also unreasonable.  I wouldn't get on a plane to meet a stranger either.  You could be Jeffrey Dahmer for all he knows.  :)

I think you should give this up, unless you really want to just quit the board.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2011, 08:31:21 PM »
Good physique.

What is the deal w/that huge trophy lol?  Was that yours?  How did you even get it in your car?
you hold it out the window and do curls with it while driving down the road. It was the first and last attempt to give awards that actually benefit the recepients workouts.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: April 26, 2011, 08:34:45 PM »
LOL lurker, benny, blacken and andre are all obsessed with 3.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: April 26, 2011, 08:39:13 PM »
Haha!  I love it there!  I fit right in w/the old peoples...eat dinner at 4:30...home in bed by 10 :)
LOL reminds me of that friends episode where chandler goes "I just want to go out have a few drinks come and and go to bed a DECENT HOUR!!!"

LOL i feel the same way these days...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #168 on: April 27, 2011, 05:17:23 AM »
LOL lurker, benny, blacken and andre are all obsessed with 3.

hahahaa obsessed,when 90% of the posts are his it's hard not to comment on his post, and i don't think he was born in the u.s. ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: April 27, 2011, 05:22:21 AM »
hahahaa obsessed,when 90% of the posts are his it's hard not to comment on his post, and i don't think he was born in the u.s. ;D

When are you deleting your account?   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: April 27, 2011, 06:13:36 AM »
Lurker you really are obsessed with 33 aren't you?  It's pretty obvious the guy isn't lying about who he is.  The fact you would actually spend money on a plane ticket to fly a stranger to your state so you can verify his identity sounds pretty friggin gay.  It's also unreasonable.  I wouldn't get on a plane to meet a stranger either.  You could be Jeffrey Dahmer for all he knows.  :)

I think you should give this up, unless you really want to just quit the board.   

Not really.

So far he hasn't proved shit. Until I see a DL, the names on those degrees are meaningless.  Hell, I can go three doors down the hall and take pictures of the degrees in that office and claim I am the Cardiologist Supervisor of the entire Holy Cross system.

Until he proves who he is first, he can't prove shit about what he supposedly has.

Highly doubt Jeffrey Dahmier killed and ate his victims in full view of an airport full of people.  Hell, I offered to meet him on his home ground and he still chickened out.  AGAIN.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: April 27, 2011, 06:20:00 AM »
Not really.

So far he hasn't proved shit. Until I see a DL, the names on those degrees are meaningless.  Hell, I can go three doors down the hall and take pictures of the degrees in that office and claim I am the Cardiologist Supervisor of the entire Holy Cross system.

Until he proves who he is first, he can't prove shit about what he supposedly has.

Highly doubt Jeffrey Dahmier killed and ate his victims in full view of an airport full of people.  Hell, I offered to meet him on his home ground and he still chickened out.  AGAIN.

Ha ha ha ha - are you serious? 

Like I said you wannabe-jilted lover.  I will go across the street get todays' NY Post, place it next to the diplomas and drivers license and zoom in on the camera enough to make out the names, etc.  I already provided photos, my NYS Bar ID with my office address, photo from the front door in the office, etc.

ha ha ha - I really hope you keep this up.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: April 27, 2011, 06:27:45 AM »
Don't worry.  When the end of June gets here, you won't have to do all that.  You simply have to show me your DL.  That's all.

You seem to make all the excuses in the world, but never mention having to do it in real life?  Scared?

How tall are you?  Out of curiosity?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: April 27, 2011, 06:29:33 AM »
Don't worry.  When the end of June gets here, you won't have to do all that.  You simply have to show me your DL.  That's all.

You seem to make all the excuses in the world, but never mention having to do it in real life?  Scared?

How tall are you?  Out of curiosity?

Lets do this today and let Ozmo be the judge.  Ozmo is no fan of mine. 

T O D A Y

YES

OR

NO

? ? ? ?   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: April 27, 2011, 06:34:58 AM »

You are chickenshit.  You don't want to meet in real life because you won't be able to pull your little internet bullshit.

Don't worry.  I will be there in June.  If you don't meet up then, everyone is going to know you got something to hide.  So keeping harping on about "internet this" and "internet that".  I already said from page 1 your internet postings were bullshit and until I see with my own eyes your drivers license FIRST AND FOREMOST TO ESTABLISH YOU ARE REALLY THE PERSON BEHIND THE NAME then you are just a whining little fake.  You won't be able to pass off pics of other men as yourself in real life will you?  

The only judging that I will accept is what my own eyes tell me.  But you are just scared of that happening aren't you?  Little sissy.  Now continue to bleat about the internet, chase your tail, and ignore the fact that June is still coming and I will still be there.  

Seriously.  Are you really stupid?  Or just pretending to be?  After 5 pages of me saying that I will see it with my own eyes before I believe it, what are you still not understanding there?  What about that sentence is not penetrating that dense skull of yours?  Seriously, tell me what it is.  What?  Is it you can't comprehend the language I am speaking?  Is it you don't WANT to comprehend it?  Or are you just trying to get out of a real life meet up?

Which is it?  I honestly want to know why you don't understand this simple thing after me saying it over and over for 5 pages.

Going on page 8 and  you still can't understand a simple thing as in I will be seeing proof with my own eyes huh?

Really, are you that stupid that I have to post this same thing again and again?