Author Topic: Obama releases long form birth certificate. Bahahahahaha!!!!  (Read 10016 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Obama releases long form birth certificate. Bahahahahaha!!!!
« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2011, 04:17:02 PM »

Wiggs complextion becomes a downgrade, even harder for him to have "equality", I'm seen as better, smarter (because light-skinned blacks are smarter and more attractive ::) )

Well, is there any argument that specimen A is in any way not uglier than specimen B?

(A)

(B)

"1"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #101 on: April 27, 2011, 04:27:20 PM »
Well, is there any argument that specimen A is in any way not uglier than specimen B?

(A)

(B)

"1"
Even if Shawn was the same complexion as Seal---he has the features to make him a "ladies man"---square jaw, symmetrical face...yes, the light skin may help Shawn in the "he's not dangerous", but that's about it...And Heidi Klum had said she got with Seal because of his "look"---gap-toothed, dark skinned, bald, Brazilian of Nigerian heritage...it was the opposite of her...there we go again---the sexualization of black men and the "cute" mixed kids view...and let's be real, she has a kid by a very fat billionaire, so it's not like Heidi Klum is checking for a man's character or his mind...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #102 on: April 27, 2011, 04:27:34 PM »
everyone seems to be missing the big picture here and that is: why did obama HAVE to release his birth certificate in the first place? and why was he questioned about it!? no president in u.s.history was ever asked before he became president or during his presidency to PROOF HE WAS BORN IN THE UNITED STATES AND AN AMERICAN!

and what do people reply back to this question?: well why didn't he just show us the certificate in the first place, etcetera, blah, blah, etcetera, and you reply back " why should he have had to proof it to you people or anyone, why wasn't his word good enough? and they reply back with you guessed it " well, why didn't he just show us the certificate in the first place! like a fricking talking parrot!

they (whoever they are) won't answer the question: why did he HAVE TO PROOF IT TO YOU, WHY WASN'T HIS WORD GOOD ENOUGH, AND WHY THIS PRESIDENT and no other president or would be president had to proof their citizenship since 1781!

and now douchebag trump is saying : well, how do we know he got good enough grades! are you fricking kidding me? so once again, was any president or would be president asked about his grades, proof he got good grades, proof HOW? he got into harvard and so on and so on! ::)

you would think trump would be worried shitless when all the crap comes out about his own personal and professional life, never mind the fact he's been married 3 times, and a adulterer, heck, that is just the personal stuff we know, who knows what else is there personally much less professionally. of course nowadays we have a large number of people who don't care about morality or decency anymore! "so what if he murdered 10 people, i still love his music and going to buy his next cd"! for example.

trump: yeah, i'm going to be president and i'm going to tell china what to do? oh really, i didn't know you would be a king and have all the power to do whatever you want. it's almost comical the way he talks about "i'm going to do this to china and i'm going to make china and other countries do this and so on" DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY BUDDY! you not talking to some foreman at a company you own, your talking about an entire country that you have no power over!

::)

no previous Presidents dad looked like this

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 27, 2011, 04:30:00 PM »
Even if Shawn was the same complextion as Seal---he has the features to make him a "ladies man"---square jaw, symmetrical face...yes, the light skin may help Shawn in the "he's not dangerous", but that's about it...

I agree.

I would fuck Shawn's brains out and leave him lying there on the floor like a decrepit bitch after a profuse beating.

"1"

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #104 on: April 27, 2011, 04:31:48 PM »
the only place briatore is a billionaire is in his own imagination/trump's dream world of billionairism.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #105 on: April 27, 2011, 04:34:30 PM »
I agree.

I would fuck Shawn's brains out and leave him lying there on the floor like a decrepit bitch after a profuse beating.

"1"
Outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2011, 04:40:06 PM »
and whats the big deal of him being from kenya instead of america

I could care less

Even if he was, America was born on immigration
Getbig =Reality Show

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2011, 04:40:42 PM »
I could care less

Even if he was, America was born on immigration

what's up, heidi montag?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2011, 04:56:17 PM »
Because his father was Kenyan.

Has any other recent President had a parent that wasn't born in the US?

Yes, Chester A Arthur for starters.  I believe there actually has been 2 others.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2011, 04:58:19 PM »

Yes, Chester A Arthur for starters.  I believe there actually has been 2 others.

1. George Washington         2. John Adams 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 27, 2011, 04:59:24 PM »

Andrew Jackson (1829-1837) is the only president born of two immigrants, both Irish. Presidents with one immigrant parent are Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809), whose mother was born in England, James Buchanan (1857-1861) and Chester Arthur (1881-1885), both of whom had Irish fathers, and Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921) and Herbert Hoover (1929-1933), whose mothers were born respectively in England and Canada.

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #111 on: April 27, 2011, 05:07:17 PM »
Andrew Jackson (1829-1837) is the only president born of two immigrants, both Irish. Presidents with one immigrant parent are Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809), whose mother was born in England, James Buchanan (1857-1861) and Chester Arthur (1881-1885), both of whom had Irish fathers, and Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921) and Herbert Hoover (1929-1933), whose mothers were born respectively in England and Canada.

"1"
So nobody in the last 75 years?

This is why it was questioned. 75 years ago there was a completely different mindset about the government.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2011, 05:07:49 PM »
Funny how I already said if you arent a native american you came from somewhere else... People just forget shit. Many have even forgotten about Bush and how he and Chaney got us in this crap.
Getbig =Reality Show

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2011, 05:23:31 PM »
Funny how I already said if you arent a native american you came from somewhere else... People just forget shit. Many have even forgotten about Bush and how he and Chaney got us in this crap.
Even The American Indians came from somewhere---and the jury is still out on that, as some skulls seem to have Caucasian features (like cleft chins), and apparently it seem that more info may come out about Lemuria (Land of Mu)...the world look diff thousands of yrs ago...the oceans were not as big as water was trapped in glaciers...meaning there was more land mass...the fabled city of Atlantis is looked as one of those land mass, so is Lemuria...this could mean that many of the civilizations of the New World could have been influenced or descended from said civilizations--reason why skulls with cleft chins and red or blonde hair have been found---thousands of yrs before Europeans landed here (even before the Vikings).

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2011, 06:09:37 PM »
i have a couple of Kenyans working for me that are here on work visas from Kenya. i just asked them what they thought, and they said it has always been common knowledge that obama was born there.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2011, 07:05:37 PM »
I believe it was all a big ploy to take the concentration of some americans off of the real issues that obama keeps avoiding. It's much easier to steal money from someone with a good diversion....think about that ;D

In no way did I ever think he was not an american citizen. Jesus, there's idiots on both political spectrums and this proves it.

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2011, 09:30:57 PM »
Even The American Indians came from somewhere---and the jury is still out on that, as some skulls seem to have Caucasian features (like cleft chins), and apparently it seem that more info may come out about Lemuria (Land of Mu)...the world look diff thousands of yrs ago...the oceans were not as big as water was trapped in glaciers...meaning there was more land mass...the fabled city of Atlantis is looked as one of those land mass, so is Lemuria...this could mean that many of the civilizations of the New World could have been influenced or descended from said civilizations--reason why skulls with cleft chins and red or blonde hair have been found---thousands of yrs before Europeans landed here (even before the Vikings).

WAAAAAYYYYY off my point... At that rate I bet the dinosaurs were saying this place was so much better before these humans showed up.
Getbig =Reality Show

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2011, 09:43:26 PM »
in the end this only hurt his credibility even more  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #118 on: April 27, 2011, 10:19:21 PM »
Donald Trump said today he is troubled by President Obama's high standing among African Americans, suggesting he probably wouldn't get support from black voters that he believes he deserves.

"I have a great relationship with the blacks. I've always had a great relationship with the blacks," Trump said on Talk 1300 AM radio in Albany, N.Y.

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: April 27, 2011, 11:55:00 PM »
I dont trust Trump...

Getbig =Reality Show

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2011, 06:46:08 AM »
i have a couple of Kenyans working for me that are here on work visas from Kenya. i just asked them what they thought, and they said it has always been common knowledge that obama was born there.
That they wanted him to be born there...
Yeah, because his parents knew back in 1961, that he was going to be President in 2008...so they put articles in the paper about his birth...

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2011, 08:20:34 AM »
Donald Trump said today he is troubled by President Obama's high standing among African Americans, suggesting he probably wouldn't get support from black voters that he believes he deserves.

"I have a great relationship with the blacks. I've always had a great relationship with the blacks," Trump said on Talk 1300 AM radio in Albany, N.Y.

LOL What a joke... would anyone seriously vote for Trump?! Great business man, he's entertaining but he doesn't know jack shit about politics.

I personally don't think Obama is doing a great job as President, ESPECIALLY when it comes to his healthcare reform... but really, I can say I honestly voted for him because I DIDNT want Sarah Palin in office LOL I think McCain would have been a better president, but he's a dipshit for having Palin run with him.

Either way,

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #122 on: April 28, 2011, 05:55:28 PM »
It's embarrassing how grown ass men will whine that Obama won't release his birth certificate, at least the form they demand and claim he isn't American... Then when he finally does, they whine "Why now?"

Why now? Cause you wouldn't shut the hell up, that's why.

So now they do exactly what is expected of them... start insinuating its fake..

QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You birther bitches got owned.  LOLOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAH AHAA

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: April 29, 2011, 04:57:05 AM »

LOL What a joke... would anyone seriously vote for Trump?! Great business man, he's entertaining but he doesn't know jack shit about politics.

I personally don't think Obama is doing a great job as President, ESPECIALLY when it comes to his healthcare reform... but really, I can say I honestly voted for him because I DIDNT want Sarah Palin in office LOL I think McCain would have been a better president, but he's a dipshit for having Palin run with him.

Either way,

So, instead of voting for whom you thought was the better man, you voted for the other guy simply because of the VP candidate of your preferred selection?

Brilliant!!