Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden - is Dead!!!!!  (Read 61946 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: WOW What do Hitler, Mussolini and Bin Laden have in common?
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2011, 10:36:02 PM »
I don't see anything. They all died in the end of April... Wow. Shocking.

8)

D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead!!!!!
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2011, 10:38:09 PM »

8)

D

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
It proves that the US can do whatever they want whenever they want.  Notice President Obama made it clear he gave the go ahead to the strike team without Pakistan's permission.

President Obama said he'd go into Pakistan and kill OBL whether Pakistan gave the go ahead or not when he was a presidential candidate.  McCain and the Republicans attacked him for saying that claiming it'd start a war with Pakistan.

Meso_z

• Getbig V

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
for Obama it is good for his ratings, he will get re elected like he should.  Health care will get passed, and Americans will once and for all not be gouged for health care costs by corporate America.  Taxes will be raised on the rich big time, social programs to help the poor and hope once again for a good life in USA.  Obama 2012.

Couldn't disagree more!

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Couldn't disagree more!

you must be one of those rich folks.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
It proves that the US can do whatever they want whenever they want.  Notice President Obama made it clear he gave the go ahead to the strike team without Pakistan's permission.

President Obama said he'd go into Pakistan and kill OBL whether Pakistan gave the go ahead or not when he was a presidential candidate.  McCain and the Republicans attacked him for saying that claiming it'd start a war with Pakistan.

This is the real news if true. Would make me feel very differently about the man, in a good way.

He is close to getting my vote just for pumping so much into education. I salute the man for that, it has benefited me greatly this year. First president ever who has done something with tangible benefits to me personally.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
This is bad ass, need 240 or MB_722 to come give us the low down!!!

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2011, 10:52:59 PM »
Pics or it didn't happen..

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Obama 2012, tax the rich, feed the poor, more money from rich to the poor, equal class distributed USA hell YEAH!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Bin Laden was always over rated. Thug with a little bread. He got lucky. He won't recover.
a

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
WOA

pakis knew!!!

those scum!!

Our CIA did as well, i'm sure there's a little more to the story!  

America FUCK YEAH!

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: Obama Announces Death of Osama Bin Laden !! (full video)
« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2011, 11:19:38 PM »
Crowd celebrates Osama bin Laden's death

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
This is the real news if true. Would make me feel very differently about the man, in a good way.

He is close to getting my vote just for pumping so much into education. I salute the man for that, it has benefited me greatly this year. First president ever who has done something with tangible benefits to me personally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHFYynRZ1jk

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2011, 11:28:53 PM »
Congratulations!

Osama Hasbeen Laden!

jwb

• Getbig V
Bin laden wasn't only the leader he was also the bank. Easy to replace a leader but tougher to replace his money.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2011, 12:15:12 AM »
Does the CIA have to pay his superannuation out?

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2011, 12:23:51 AM »
DEAD

Raymon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: lee priest arguing with people about Obama and Osama on facebook
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2011, 12:23:58 AM »
Lee knows his world topics.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2011, 12:24:39 AM »

US president Barack Obama said bin Laden, the most-wanted fugitive on the US list, has been killed on Sunday in a US operation in the Pakistani city of Abbottabad, about 150km north of Islamabad.

"Tonight, I can report to the people of the United States and the world, the United States had carried an operation that has killed Osama Bin Laden, a terrorist responsible for killing thousands of innocent people," Obama said in a statement.

"Today, at my direction, the United States carried out that operation... they killed Osama Bin Laden and took custody of his body.

"The death of Bin Laden marks the most significant achievement to date against Al Qaeda.

They should make a video of the US Military members who carried out the operation all shitting on Osama Bin Laden’s dead face and post it on Youtube!  
and keep moving!

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2011, 12:30:10 AM »
Obama has little if any right taking credit for this and you and everyone else should know this. But unfortunately you maybe right, after all people did fall for the "I'll pay your bills" thing!

And you're giving Bush credit?  ::) 

(U-WIRE) STILLWATER, Okla. — "Dead or alive," said the president. We were promised Osama bin Laden's head on a platter. On Sept. 13, 2001, President Bush said this to a grieving and shocked nation, "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." But then his focus shifted and there was a new public enemy number one: Saddam Hussein. Eighteen months later to the day, President Bush said this of bin Laden, "I don't know where he is and I really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

Whatever floats your delusion boat I suppose.  :-\

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2011, 12:40:34 AM »
Lee makes a great point.

Some people are so blind to what actually happens.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2011, 12:42:23 AM »
Bush posted the following message on Facebook:

"Earlier this evening, President Obama called to inform me that American forces killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of the al Qaeda network that attacked America on September 11, 2001. I congratulated him and the men and women of our military and intelligence communities who devoted their lives to the mission. They have our everlasting gratitude. This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2011. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done."

Former president Bill Clinton also issued a statement, saying, "I congratulate the President, the National Security team and the members of our armed forces on bringing Osama bin Laden to justice after more than a decade of al-Qaida attacks."
and keep moving!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2011, 12:52:01 AM »
Lee makes a great point.

Some people are so blind to what actually happens.

I agree.

Osama may not even be dead, may be a body double.

If it really was him, i'm sure they knew where he was all along. He was in a fucking MANSION.  ::)

Once again. The official story is bullshit. Conspiracy theories are probably true.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2011, 12:58:25 AM »