Author Topic: Vast majority of Fox news focus group says that Hermann Cain won the debate  (Read 6616 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Cain is miles and away better that TPaw, Huck, and Santorum.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
And this is part of the BIIIIIIIIIG conspiracy to put the relatively unknown Herman Cain, even over established people like Pawlenty and Santorum, just to keep Paul from winning.  ::)

Are  you dense? This is supposed to be another state with a group of undecided voters, when clearly its one of the same people 4 months later. There are other examples of the same thing.  ::) Luntz is proud of the fact that he can get the results he wants even if it means not being completly forthcoming as to how he gets the results. I even psoted 4 different FOX debate poll results where RP won, but FOX claims Herman won the debate poll.  ??? No, there's nothing wierd going on here.  ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Would you vote for him? 

I dont know.. we have to check if he was born in America or the Congo..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I dont know.. we have to check if he was born in America or the Congo..

And if he was born in the congo?   Didnt stop you from voting for a person born in Kenya.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Are  you dense? This is supposed to be another state with a group of undecided voters, when clearly its one of the same people 4 months later. There are other examples of the same thing.  ::)

Are YOU this dense? The issue here is whether or not this focus group believed that Cain won the debate. You keep blubbering about how this is all a conspriacy against Ron Paul.

As for your YouTube clip, that's much ado about nothing.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/005030.php

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
And if he was born in the congo?   Didnt stop you from voting for a person born in Kenya.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Are YOU this dense? The issue here is whether or not this focus group believed that Cain won the debate. You keep blubbering about how this is all a conspriacy against Ron Paul.

As for your YouTube clip, that's much ado about nothing.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/005030.php

Did you read the rest of your article?  The guy is a slime ball and its a well documented fact but go on believing him buddy...

...says there's something sloppy at best about his recruitment process, Mark Blumenthal, a veteran of the polling business and founder of Pollster.com, told me. "If you see a respondent show up twice, it's a sign of professional respondents leaking through...

But when I spoke to Luntz today, he said that he uses repeat participants by design....

he then goes off giving some lame assed reason why but the fact remains that he said these were undecided voters when they clearly werent. I'll post other examples when i get the chance.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Wow.... Luntz clearly cheating there!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Wow.... Luntz clearly cheating there!

Luntz is a manipulator and prides himself on this fact.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

ROFLMAO.  I bet you like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Cain

Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
In office
1995–1996
Preceded by   Burton A. Dole, Jr
Succeeded by   A. Drue Jennings
Deputy Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
In office
1992–1994
Preceded by   Burton A. Dole, Jr
Succeeded by   A. Drue Jennings

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I already said - I dont like that part of his record, but he made clinton look like an idiot in that clip.   no different than obama, another hack idiot politician not qualified to fill a bathtub with water.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

And Beach Bum is right. Every election cycle, we hear all this flap about Ron Paul from the libertarian crowd. Yet, when it's game time (namely election day), Paul gets pummeled. His internet popularity ain't translating into real votes, when it's showtime.

True.  The two explanations you hear from his biggest supporters for his inability to move the masses are (1) conspiracies by the media to suppress him and (2) insulting the intelligence of Americans who refuse to vote for him. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
True.  The two explanations you hear from his biggest supporters for his inability to move the masses are (1) conspiracies by the media to suppress him and (2) insulting the intelligence of Americans who refuse to vote for him. 

Coming from someone who has attended RP rallies, donated to Rand Paul, has every RP Book ever put out, who likes RP immensly, etc, the problem with RP is his delivery and packaging.   His son, Rand Paul, comes across way better and is far more accesible.   I am saying this from a marketing point of view, nothing else.   

I am on board with the Rand/Ron Paul ideology probably 75-85 percent time, but im just saying it as a matter of general ecelections being realistic.   

The average soccer mom pofs is not voting for rp, despite anything else.   I get it and accept it for what it is.  If we want a ron paul type in the WH, its going to be Rand, not Ron.   thats a fact.   Rand Paul IMHO has a lot of intangibles that his father does not.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Coming from someone who has attended RP rallies, donated to Rand Paul, has every RP Book ever put out, who likes RP immensly, etc, the problem with RP is his delivery and packaging.   His son, Rand Paul, comes across way better and is far more accesible.   I am saying this from a marketing point of view, nothing else.   

I am on board with the Rand/Ron Paul ideology probably 75-85 percent time, but im just saying it as a matter of general ecelections being realistic.   

The average soccer mom pofs is not voting for rp, despite anything else.   I get it and accept it for what it is.  If we want a ron paul type in the WH, its going to be Rand, not Ron.   thats a fact.   Rand Paul IMHO has a lot of intangibles that his father does not.   

Agree.  I've said that several times on the board.  Unfortunately, a person running for high office cannot simply have good ideas.  He or she has to be charismatic, a good communicator, look good, sound good.  Ron Paul simply cannot do that.  He appears disheveled at times.  He has a terrible speaking voice.  He looks old.  Not much he can do about that.  And this is coming from someone who likes him. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The average soccer mom pofs is not voting for rp, despite anything else.   

maybe not initially.

But if she puts the kids to bed and listens to the debates - and he looks her in the eye and says "I'm going to cut this spending so your kids don't have a shitty quality of life", it might get thru to these moms.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
maybe not initially.

But if she puts the kids to bed and listens to the debates - and he looks her in the eye and says "I'm going to cut this spending so your kids don't have a shitty quality of life", it might get thru to these moms.

wishful thinking at best.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
wishful thinking at best.   

come on, how likely was it that a black man named hussein would win the soccer mom votes away from hilary first, then a palin ticket?  ;)

Ron paul exudes wisdom and common sense.  He isn't the rock star, but doesn't try to be.  You have romney acting like reagan, you have T-paw acting like a stand up comic, palin acting like hilary...

RP acts like RP.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
come on, how likely was it that a black man named hussein would win the soccer mom votes away from hilary first, then a palin ticket?  ;)

Ron paul exudes wisdom and common sense.  He isn't the rock star, but doesn't try to be.  You have romney acting like reagan, you have T-paw acting like a stand up comic, palin acting like hilary...

RP acts like RP.

Problem with RP as he comes across like the crazy uncle living in the attic, even though he is right on 75% of things. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Problem with RP as he comes across like the crazy uncle living in the attic, even though he is right on 75% of things. 

maybe initially... but once you spend an hour listening to him, you adapt to that style.

I'm telling you - I met a LOT of people - dems and repubs alike - who were all about ron paul last time.  Dems AND repubs.  They ended up voting mccain and obama 50/50. 

RPaul will get the anti-war vote dems, and the spending nervous repubs.  He'll get the religious base.  He'll get the left AND right-wing conspiracy theorists.

He'll get the built-in 40% vote that repubs always get.  You toss in the dems he'll peel away and he can win.  I don't see TPaw or Romney getting the anti-war or CT vote, do you ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
maybe initially... but once you spend an hour listening to him, you adapt to that style.

I'm telling you - I met a LOT of people - dems and repubs alike - who were all about ron paul last time.  Dems AND repubs.  They ended up voting mccain and obama 50/50. 

RPaul will get the anti-war vote dems, and the spending nervous repubs.  He'll get the religious base.  He'll get the left AND right-wing conspiracy theorists.

He'll get the built-in 40% vote that repubs always get.  You toss in the dems he'll peel away and he can win.  I don't see TPaw or Romney getting the anti-war or CT vote, do you ;)

Obama has 43-47% no matter what - even if he raped a goat on live television.   People like Mal, Andre, Benny, Blacken, TA, Chad, Straw, et al would vote for Bama even if he raped a dog naked on TV while having as confederate flag rapped around his shoulders.   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Did you read the rest of your article?  The guy is a slime ball and its a well documented fact but go on believing him buddy...

...says there's something sloppy at best about his recruitment process, Mark Blumenthal, a veteran of the polling business and founder of Pollster.com, told me. "If you see a respondent show up twice, it's a sign of professional respondents leaking through...

But when I spoke to Luntz today, he said that he uses repeat participants by design....

he then goes off giving some lame assed reason why but the fact remains that he said these were undecided voters when they clearly werent. I'll post other examples when i get the chance.

The fact remains that, for all your yelping, you have YET to cite exactly how and why this crowd was "rigged" to vote for Cain, instead of Paul (or even better-known candidates like Pawlenty and Santorum).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Obama has 43-47% no matter what - even if he raped a goat on live television.   People like Mal, Andre, Benny, Blacken, TA, Chad, Straw, et al would vote for Bama even if he raped a dog naked on TV while having as confederate flag rapped around his shoulders.    

Dems and repubs have an equal %, no matter what they do.  it's probably 45 and 45.

The middle 10% are the swing voters that determine every election.

BUT I think RP has an advantage that - aside from going at these middle 10% - he is going to be able to peel away from that obama 45% base.  There are 911 truthers who will campaign their asses off for a republican named RPaul.  You know this man.  Lots of them are dems.  

AND there are a shitload of people who are SO passionate about stopping the war that they marched for it.  They're libs - but their hero Obama is nothing more than Bush II when it comes to the war.  

If you're a single-issue voter on WAR, CTs, or ECONOMY, you're voting Ron Paul.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The fact remains that, for all your yelping, you have YET to cite exactly how and why this crowd was "rigged" to vote for Cain, instead of Paul (or even better-known candidates like Pawlenty and Santorum).

FOX always shits upon the authenticity of their own polls when they do this.

Like, "so-and-so won, but only because they rigged our poll".
Why can't they use an un-riggable poll?  lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Santorum makes me almost want to shoot the TV.   TPaw is going nowhere.   He is not agressive enough.  

Cain West
West Bachmann
Bachmann Paul
Cain Paul

or something like that.