Author Topic: J-rod 11 weeks out of team universe  (Read 207719 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: J-rod 11 weeks out of team universe
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2011, 05:23:06 PM »
Godamm! Should'nt he be making million$$ playin linebacker in the league?
Yeah but he's natural he wouldn't be able to keep up with NFL juicers.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2011, 05:26:43 PM »

I'm really trying to revolutionize this "getbig lying ass bitch natural"
At least you admit it , respect , and good luck at the Universe .

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2011, 05:28:06 PM »

don't believe you're drug free, but I'd do ya.  

now stop peaking way before these contests

littlechris

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2011, 05:39:22 PM »
rarely do i post here, but i must say that ive seen jrod online and some of his videos and can honestly beleive this guy is completely natural.  He is just VERY VERY dedicated, the guy is obsessed when it comes to bodybuilding and is super lean year round. People dont realize that as a natural, if you train your ass off, and eat right and stay lean, you will look pretty amazing, thus people will think you are on steroids.
  2 years back, before an injury i had, i was NOT natural, but was on a H.R.T. dose of 200mg of test enanthate per week and was able to get to 235 lbs at about 7% bodyfat, and people thought i was on a boatload of drugs. Never mind the fact that i NEVER missed a workout training 5 days a week, for 2 hours per session and that my diet was on POINT!!  Its amazing what discipline in regards to diet and training will do for anybody whether they are natural or not!!
   Jayrod, tell these guys how much you end up weighing when you are onstage. If you were on drugs youd be in the 200's.  People are just hating bro, I wouldnt even bother posting here or replying to these people, they will just bring out the worst in you and then you end up finding yourself replying to these haters and stooping to their level.
  From my understanding you step on stage at under 200 lbs.  So much for being on drugs.  Oh and as far as calves, i totally understand what you are saying, i train them diligently and they wont grow all that much, but have gotten some good shape to them, oh well. Again, fuck these haters bro, keep on keepng on.!!!!!
-c

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2011, 05:49:38 PM »
rarely do i post here, but i must say that ive seen jrod online and some of his videos and can honestly beleive this guy is completely natural.  He is just VERY VERY dedicated, the guy is obsessed when it comes to bodybuilding and is super lean year round. People dont realize that as a natural, if you train your ass off, and eat right and stay lean, you will look pretty amazing, thus people will think you are on steroids.
  2 years back, before an injury i had, i was NOT natural, but was on a H.R.T. dose of 200mg of test enanthate per week and was able to get to 235 lbs at about 7% bodyfat, and people thought i was on a boatload of drugs. Never mind the fact that i NEVER missed a workout training 5 days a week, for 2 hours per session and that my diet was on POINT!!  Its amazing what discipline in regards to diet and training will do for anybody whether they are natural or not!!
   Jayrod, tell these guys how much you end up weighing when you are onstage. If you were on drugs youd be in the 200's.  People are just hating bro, I wouldnt even bother posting here or replying to these people, they will just bring out the worst in you and then you end up finding yourself replying to these haters and stooping to their level.
  From my understanding you step on stage at under 200 lbs.  So much for being on drugs.  Oh and as far as calves, i totally understand what you are saying, i train them diligently and they wont grow all that much, but have gotten some good shape to them, oh well. Again, fuck these haters bro, keep on keepng on.!!!!!
-c

Hahha , OK  Littlebitch.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2011, 05:53:06 PM »
ya fuk da haterz bro. i watch ur vids man an get all oiled up ans hard as granite when i see u in dem panties and socks bro, bro fuck da haterzs man an sent me a pm telling me how ur grateful for my muscle worshiping. haters suck bro.
O

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2011, 05:59:00 PM »
BTW,awesome physique bro,I hope you win it this year.

agreed. juiced or not its a fucking great physique. good lines and asthetics.

more gh in there than you can shake a stick at though.

:D
b

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2011, 06:04:09 PM »
I like the new Jeff, much more entertaining. 
It seem that some people just don't like to train consistently and naturally for years to get anywhere.

Stavios

« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2011, 06:06:01 PM »
that's a fucking AWESOME physique

good muscle bellies for a white guy and tiny joints !!!

plus he knows how to pose

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2011, 06:17:25 PM »
that's a fucking AWESOME physique

good muscle bellies for a white guy and tiny joints !!!

plus he knows how to pose

Stavios this guy looks bigger than you, no disrespect. You better tell gh15 u want to get on this guys small dose program, bc it looks like it works better than gh15 high dosage and insulin. ;)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2011, 06:22:06 PM »
Stavios looks great but he must be jealous when he sees what Jeff has achieved with no drugs at all, just hard work.

O

Stavios

« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2011, 06:23:00 PM »
Stavios this guy looks bigger than you, no disrespect. You better tell gh15 u want to get on this guys small dose program, bc it looks like it works better than gh15 high dosage and insulin. ;)

he doesn't look bigger than me, HE IS !

lol !!

and as much as I like Jrod I do not believe the natural status, no offense to him.
Still a big fan of him tho

I don't compare myself with Jrod, I compare myself with the old myself, and improvements are coming just fine  8)

Stavios

« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2011, 06:23:34 PM »
Stavios looks great but he must be jealous when he sees what Jeff has achieved with no drugs at all, just hard work.

I am not jealous I am happy for him and I like to see his pictures as I am a fan of bodybuilding in the first place

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2011, 06:25:05 PM »
I am not jealous I am happy for him and I like to see his pictures as I am a fan of bodybuilding in the first place

Yes, there was no sarcasm in my post. Your only 'crime' is being honest.
O

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2011, 06:25:58 PM »
have you eaten pizza within the last couple years?

last i heard you didn't eat any for like 4 years

you get a lot of chicks with that bod, stud?

E
E

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2011, 06:30:03 PM »
O

Stavios

« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2011, 06:33:55 PM »
Yes, there was no sarcasm in my post. Your only 'crime' is being honest.

haha sorry you never know, most guys think Jrod is natty so I tought you too.

I have no problem with that tho, we can argue back and forth all day he is still gonna stick with his claim and we are gonna stick with what we think also

so the best thing to do is to just congratulate him on achieving this awesome physique  8)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2011, 06:35:55 PM »
-c

what the fuck does being in the gym 5 days a week, 2 hours per session have to do with getting big

haven't you read the words of the wise bodybuilder, lex reeves?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2011, 06:42:41 PM »
he doesn't look bigger than me, HE IS !

lol !!

and as much as I like Jrod I do not believe the natural status, no offense to him.
Still a big fan of him tho

I don't compare myself with Jrod, I compare myself with the old myself, and improvements are coming just fine  8)
Stavios you seem like a really cool dude. I was fucking with gh15.

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: May 10, 2011, 06:43:46 PM »
don't believe you're drug free, but I'd do ya.  

now stop peaking way before these contests

I'm working on that, but haven't perfected it yet.  I've always made myself err on the side of being "too lean" (if there is such a thing).  If I overdiet a bit, I'll still look good (but not perfect); but if I under diet, I will probably look more natural... Regardless, I'm trying to figure it all out, improving upon what I've done each time.  

I think one thing that might help is doing a show a few weeks before TU to gauge my progress.  I tell myself I'm going to do this pretty much every year, but always find myself so focused on just TU that I never actually do it.

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2011, 06:47:35 PM »
At least you admit it , respect , and good luck at the Universe .

Its like I'm in getbig shawshank for naturals.  The better I get, the more unnatural I am.  So fuck it, I don't mind playing around and saying I'm guilty (even Andy Dufresne said he was guilty after a while). 

Thanks for the good luck!

Stavios

« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2011, 06:48:56 PM »
Stavios you seem like a really cool dude. I was fucking with gh15.

no offense taken bro  8)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2011, 07:00:52 PM »
jrod can you offer a hypothesis to explain the following scenario?

Every night I go to the gym and see the same 10-15 people.  Most of them are significantly older than me (and I've been lifting for almost a decade!), and have enough development to tell me they've probably been chugging their "periworkout" nutrition and killing the giant sets for quite some time.  They also all look like shit.

What gives ???

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2011, 07:01:07 PM »
I'm working on that, but haven't perfected it yet.  I've always made myself err on the side of being "too lean" (if there is such a thing).  

yes, there is such a thing as too lean. I don't want to be seeing all your lymph nodes while you pose. size, shape, symmetry is about how much and where you have muscle.  they way you diet, at 6 weeks out you're probably already burning more muscle than fat.   in my opinion, the pic I quoted should be what you look like 3-4 weeks out.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2011, 07:01:21 PM »
jrod looking good,stavios really you have a full thread on your progress and what ur using ,your looking bigger and full and very lean.now you say jrod is bigger than you here,dude you have a drug fullness and look that is kinda not what jrod is sporting here.he is 8.5 wks out and your cycling for a future show lean,vascular and ahead in size.