Author Topic: Here is why bodybuilding scares the public  (Read 13132 times)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Re: Here is why bodybuilding scares the public
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2011, 09:38:14 PM »
Haha, "I was checking out the latest Transformers 3 news and stumbled upon this shirtless picture of Josh Duhamel"  Gayer than natural peanut butter.

I eat natural peanut butter exlusively. Laura scudders if you must know. Salted and nutty.

Your point? I prefer it over sugary crap.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2011, 09:41:26 PM »
I eat natural peanut butter exlusively. Laura scudders if you must know. Salted and nutty.

Your point? I prefer it over sugary crap.

Are you trying to become a Pro Bodybuilder?  ???
D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2011, 09:45:30 PM »
x1000000

THE ILLUSION IS GONE.  People have woken up and realize that looking like a super hero is not the same thing as being one.

reality of the matter  is that when you are in and know the characters,,when you understand how you get up,,,when you understand how fella actually grow ....you know that unlike the lies you hear...back in 2002! it was a private university tuition to become 260 8% at 5'9

yep you heard that right private university tuition ,,and I'm not talking about no one semester...im talking degree completion !

that's why many don't go to university because all the money went you know where,,

that's the reality of the matter and the honest truth ,,when you actually know bodybuild and know what it takes from actually seeing the drugs ,,,and seeing how much the hormones are not even everything...once you get in a room full of hormones ready to be taken by bodybuild all over ....then you realize just how huge HOW HUGE ,,the bunk suppl company do to you is,,you then understand how bodybuild can exist ,,you then understand how one can truly bench the numbers you hear and actually build muscle and not fuck it up... you then understand how pity and gullible te youngster that only try to build some muscle are

gh15 approved

fallen angel

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2011, 09:45:59 PM »
Are you trying to become a Pro Bodybuilder?  ???

no

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2011, 11:37:57 PM »
Haha, "I was checking out the latest Transformers 3 news and stumbled upon this shirtless picture of Josh Duhamel"  Gayer than natural peanut butter.

Gayer than carbing up to do Cross Fit

dustin

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2011, 12:19:53 AM »
This is all true, but it doesn't matter how big and gross you are.. if you pull up your shirt to reveal abs, they'll be creaming all over you too. Girls say things about not liking muscles but in real life it's always much different.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2011, 12:35:24 AM »
This is a prime examlpe of what makes ladies cream their panties...

Slim and narrow hips, with a trim and tight waistline, topped off by broad shoulders, and musclular arms.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2011, 12:37:51 AM »
I counter that with, that status quo of what bodybuilder look like is not what up and coming bodybuilders want to look like, but have to to get placings.  They much rather look like Arnold, just if the stupid judges would stop rewarding this crazy shit.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2011, 01:05:48 AM »
Girls really like a guy with a firm butt...

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2011, 01:08:52 AM »
You guys don't get it to you they are programmed to be attracted to HEALTHY looking males. If you don't look like you could at least run then your as good as fat.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2011, 02:08:31 AM »
I stay very lean now, till a couple weeks ago around 8%. Can't get much lower without a very shitty diet, and I enjoy food.

IDK, I miss being huge. But, I do not miss having to eat constantly, and sitting there flexing my arms and chest because they feel soooooo good from having trained them a day or two before.

I also do not miss stressing in the mirror because my right pec is flat while my left is big and full, or that my left lat is much bigger and fuller than my right. Or that my right vastus lateralus won't develop etc etc.

What I DO miss, I fucking miss triple drop set leg presses with my buddy and 12 45s a side on top. I fucking miss front squatting 315, I definitely miss deadlifting 405, I really really really miss heavy heavy training. There was NO feeling like it, never in my life.

I can't train heavy without getting pretty big, maybe there is a middle ground...But of all the aspects of bodybuilding I miss the most, the intense heavy training was definitely it. I lived for it from the time I was 14 til 25.

I remember being 16, and doing incline db presses with 70's, and at night I would dream about hitting the 90's and how big I would be. Ah memories...

:)

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2011, 02:11:52 AM »
I say who gives a fuck what the general public or women think! Bodybuilding will never be mainstream & socially accepted and who wants it to be anyways?? If you're into bodybuilding to gain approval from the mainstream or "get girls" you'll be sorely disappointed. Because in reality they don't really care. The same applies to all other "social value" things like having an awesome car, lots of money etc. it's the same thing... I'm not saying having this added social value doesn't help get you places. But if you are one dimensional, shallow and insecure, a guy who has low personal value you will be a lonely confused person. It's the old 80/20 rule....The most attractive attribute to the general public and to women is a man who "brings something to the table" has a mission in life & has lots of personal value (80%) who's indifferent to what anyone thinks of him (regardless of looks etc) is centered and keeps his power to himself (I'm sure you've seen the "in your opinion"  ugly guys with these hot chicks before..now you know why. NOW add the other 20% the "social value stuff" (looks, body, sports car, high flying job, wealth) on top and communicate with women & people as their equal or greater. THEN you've got a winner!

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2011, 02:17:14 AM »
I wonder where do you live, because in the place i come from appearance might bring a single stare, but not even word,
here it's all about how you talk and think...

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2011, 03:43:52 AM »
you need a good looking face (whether or not you have muscles)

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2011, 03:45:51 AM »
So I was checking out transformers 3 previews and someone mentioned this guy Josh Duhamel so I google and this is what I find (among other pictures)

99% of american women get creamy here, and are like "he's so buff! he's huge! droooool"

I literally could not make myself look like this guy. I have a solid base I couldn't even starve off of myself that crushes this twink. And I look like crap! Anyone who has never lifted can look like him, just run a few miles a week and do some pushups and crunches.

So, the above is a male ideal, as per america. And then we stare at this

And we wonder why bodybuilding isn't mainstream.

What I cannot figure out is, who are the fucked up ones? Are women fucked up for oogling a body any lazy bum can achieve in a few weeks or are we fucked up for ooogling a guy who busts his ass and lifts heavy ass weights and takes a shitload of drugs?

Girls see Kai and say "OH MY GOD, HOW GROSS!" While we say "How can girls oogle a twink like this???? He can't even bench 200lbs!"

In the end, as sad as it is, we bodybuilders are on the losing side of this debate :(

guy is fem

proves all women are lesbian deep down

WIN

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2011, 03:46:08 AM »

x2

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2011, 04:29:08 AM »
humans aren't programmed to find shit like juiced up bbers attractive.. we didn't look like that in our cro-magnon days so why would the mind be primitively driven to accept something out of the ordinary?

this is much closer to what women are predisposed to get moist over..

what a tiny tit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2011, 04:35:04 AM »
Because I have muscle, and pride myself on work ethic when I train. Translation- I look nothing like the guy in the picture. Girls do not like any guy over like 160lbs it seems, wish public perception was different...
Shit do you leave the house at all  :-\ - sure Olympian level guys most girls dont like but if you are lean and quite large (210 - 220) girls go nuts and stare and hit on you left right and centre in the bars - so I disagree with your post .

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2011, 05:41:16 AM »
Girls really like a guy with a firm butt...

I know I use this term sometimes in derogatory fashion, but Kovacs looks like a big lump of shit there. I'd be embarrassed to take my shirt off looking like that.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2011, 06:33:33 AM »

his right forearm is bigger than his upper arm. :D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2011, 07:31:25 AM »
you need a good looking face (whether or not you have muscles)
That's right.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2011, 08:37:32 AM »
Yeah pretty much the only females who like bodybuilders are the girlfriends of competitors (who were usually with the guy long before he got into the sport) competitors themselves (you can read that as crazy as fuck women- especially on low carbs!) and- well that's just it.

Outside of our little community you become a freak show never to be taken seriously.

I shit you guys not- as I have gone down in weight, people literally listen to me more and take me more seriously. It's very strange.

I was thinking more of the "drag queen" he/she variety going crazy for the musclemen, hehehe.
I do know what you mean about looking more normal and being taken more serious by the gen public.
Since I have gotten older and no longer compete, my body fat is average ( sad to say).

People just think I am big, stocky guy that used to play football or wrestle , etc.
I also wear polo shirts and shorts and avoid "street fashions" poular with a lot of younger bodybuilders.
Between the age and my mainstream image, I tend to get more respect from more people I run into.
20 yrs ago , when I acted like a cocky musclehead, I got treated very differently in public places
For example, at a resturant , the waitress just seems more attentive and polite now. No idea why, it just happens..

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2011, 12:21:42 PM »
This is a prime examlpe of what makes ladies cream their panties...

Slim and narrow hips, with a trim and tight waistline, topped off by broad shoulders, and musclular arms.

WTF? Sounds like you're the one creaming his panties.  ???

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2011, 12:46:06 PM »
i have been to a lot of pro shows and seen chicks going crazy over pro bodybuilder physiques.
Exactly. You go to any club in any city or any country and if you look around, its the guy whos big and looks good with who has all the broads around him. Not the skinny bone rack fuck standing by the bar who thinks "he's ripped".

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2011, 01:38:21 PM »
It is really crazy how delusional some of you are who think the first guy in the picture set is a twink or small.  He has good muscle mass and is in good shape.  He is healthy, not a drug crazy addict and can fit in regular clothes.  Woman do not want some dude with veins and muscle so big he can't wipe his ass.  Go see a psychiatrist.