Author Topic: Bob Cicherillo signs with Nutrasource.com  (Read 11873 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Bob Cicherillo signs with Nutrasource.com
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2011, 03:42:23 PM »
Ok now I see, Chick.  However they sure did pick a really bad name for a company because there's a few other supplement companies that go by Nutrasource including the one I was thinking about.  At least they got the domain name

They'll be doing just fine....the name is an offshoot of their main business. NUTRIFORCE.

lots of promise and potential..reminds me of another " nobody heard of them" business called Bodybuilding.com from 10 years ago....people thought I was nuts for leaving GNC and signing  with a .com company out of Boise ID...

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2011, 03:47:51 PM »
bb.com was already the leader in their industry when you signed on. Who ever said you were crazy was / is a moron.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2011, 03:55:59 PM »

Actually Nutrasource is a pretty decent sized company.  Not many people have heard of them because they don't make any bodybuilding products.  Its more geared to 40 and up individuals.  I think they ran under a different name at one time but I'll have to check

They only sell 3 products..a multivitamin, CQ10 Heart, and a gloucosamine but they charge a ton of money for these items and they make a ton of money from their autoship program.  When you have a bunch of people paying 100 bucks a month, then the revenue adds up very quickly.

Its not BSN but its a job and I'm sure Bob won't have as much to do as he did with BB.com or BSN.  
Good information. It probably wont work sounds like some losers trying drum up business.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2011, 04:43:43 PM »
They'll be doing just fine....the name is an offshoot of their main business. NUTRIFORCE.

lots of promise and potential..reminds me of another " nobody heard of them" business called Bodybuilding.com from 10 years ago....people thought I was nuts for leaving GNC and signing  with a .com company out of Boise ID...

Well, in this economy its good that you're still getting paid.  Congrats on the new job
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2011, 04:45:17 PM »
Good information. It probably wont work sounds like some losers trying drum up business.

Everyone is trying to drum up new business....even me.  Economy is bad and I'm not selling as much exercise equipment as I used to.  That's why I started www.conanlabs.com and www.gxpoolandspa.com for.

Gotta do what you gotta do for now :P
A

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2011, 04:49:28 PM »
i loved the PBW's BOB charity show

one hour of please patronise bob as he has lost his BSN contract
pathetic and sad

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2011, 05:08:05 PM »

Everyone is trying to drum up new business....even me.  Economy is bad and I'm not selling as much exercise equipment as I used to.  That's why I started www.conanlabs.com and www.gxpoolandspa.com for.

So in other words, you sold a recumbent bike to your rich aunt and have yet to sell another

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2011, 05:17:52 PM »
So in other words, you sold a recumbent bike to your rich aunt and have yet to sell another
LOL.  ;D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2011, 05:19:24 PM »
So in other words, you sold a broken recumbent bike to your rich poor aunt and have yet to sell another

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2011, 05:48:36 PM »
Are they going to pay for his HRT?
I hate the State.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2011, 06:18:48 PM »
I'm trying to find their stock on The Dow, can someone point me the the right direction?

Just search on grape drinks.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2011, 06:31:57 PM »
Bob can you please tell us more about the products they offer, do you use them in the mourning before your workouts, or after?  How about what time at night is a good time to take them, do you take them with food or just with water?  What products would you recommend I order if I am trying to lose 5 - 10 pounds.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2011, 07:15:44 PM »
Bob can you please tell us more about the products they offer, do you use them in the mourning before your workouts, or after?  How about what time at night is a good time to take them, do you take them with food or just with water?  What products would you recommend I order if I am trying to lose 5 - 10 pounds.

You can check it out yourself bro...

www.nutrasource.com

The Vita Core line isnt catered specifically to BBers....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2011, 07:18:39 PM »
can't wait for CNN to cover this!

::)

they're gonna do a one hour special on it in prime time :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2011, 07:19:59 PM »
Congratulation Bob now back to the mirage hotel thingy...bob?

60 Minutes is doing an investigative piece on it...word has it than Mike Wallace is coming out of retirement just to pursue the story ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2011, 07:20:41 PM »
Bob has always rated Nutrasource. This is a contract signed because Bob loves the company, not just because he's chasing a paycheck to con kids into buying expensive fart powder.
;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2011, 07:22:04 PM »
No I owned BlackFlagredstar into oblivion yesterday I don't think you see him that much anymore.
If you didn't see the exposure thread, let me bring you up to speed.
1) His name is not BlackFlagRedStar his real name is Asif Syed Zafar hes a Pakistani emigrated to the US.
2) He has a girlfriend, no money and likes to use recreational drugs and sometimes a little LSD.
3) He was briefly in Jail.

Bye...

how the hell did you find out all of this? :)

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2011, 07:32:57 PM »
You can check it out yourself bro...

www.nutrasource.com

The Vita Core line isnt catered specifically to BBers....

thank you, but bob why isn't your face on the page?

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2011, 07:37:40 PM »
Congratulations Bob.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2011, 07:45:38 PM »
thank you, but bob why isn't your face on the page?

All in due time ...were busy puttng the pieces together for the official launch, as well as adding other brands and products...

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2011, 08:10:45 PM »
congrats bob-this is so wonderful for u-im glad u finally got picked up by a company

i hope his time u will be familar with the products when asked about them-and that u will treat your fans with respect when u interact with them

ive never heard of the company-but from what ive found out so far-it doesnt seem like the type of company where they would appreciate their spokesman being rude and arrogant to the customers

dont make me call them and complain about u like i did at bsn
w

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2011, 08:47:06 PM »
All in due time ...were busy puttng the pieces together for the official launch, as well as adding other brands and products...

All the best.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2011, 10:11:35 PM »
8)

God. Stop posting this picture. All that's missing is a casket.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2011, 12:51:46 AM »
congrats bob-this is so wonderful for u-im glad u finally got picked up by a company

i hope his time u will be familar with the products when asked about them-and that u will treat your fans with respect when u interact with them

ive never heard of the company-but from what ive found out so far-it doesnt seem like the type of company where they would appreciate their spokesman being rude and arrogant to the customers

dont make me call them and complain about u like i did at bsn

Lol!  ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2011, 01:38:39 AM »

Vince, I appreciate your skills as a businessman but wouldn't it be better to extend you business out of the USA...

Like... start selling your products to Chinese. That's where the money is these days and is going to be in future.

I understand americsanos have difficulties to understand their country is not going to be the number one market anymore in near future... but you just have to refocus...
China with population over a billion have a decent market for exercise equipment already. And that's only going to grow in near future as purchasing power grows like fuk.
American business is driving itself in corner by not understanding the world is changing (excluding the biggies of course)