Author Topic: Ron Kramer serves Rich Gaspari at Muscle Beach  (Read 22069 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Ron Kramer re: Italian Dwarves & Chocfags!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2011, 07:17:40 AM »
BTW, for everyone's information.  This is how it all started....
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2011, 07:23:51 AM »
BTW, for everyone's information.  This is how it all started....
Vince - every time I see your name or a pic some one posts on here I automaticly think and smell manky unwashed ass - not sure why..

How say you savage ?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2011, 07:24:59 AM »
Vince - every time I see your name or a pic some one posts on here I automaticly think and smell manky unwashed ass - not sure why..

How say you savage ?

Its prob your momma's cooch.... :-X
A

newmom

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2011, 07:25:41 AM »
unleash Will ;D

w8m8

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2011, 08:01:12 AM »

I'll never be scared of some Jew trying to act black::)

8) brutal edit right there

Vince, how on earth you - as a black 'man' - can even think of 'dissin' (I know black folks enjoy that fucking word) a jew, beats me?

You do know, that Jews single handedly created the black civil rights movement (and every org therein) thus if not for their desire to use your black ilk, as proxies, you would have undoubtedly swung (in a nooose-wise fashion) long long ago, or, "back in the day" as you negros doth frequently opine, my man, yo!

To wit, Kramer is a jew, and he has you dancing to his tune, jumping up and down as he rattles a stick across the bars of your [shit strewn] cage; you are his personal, muddy marionette; I must confess a certain enjoyment from this situational structure.

Like a fine Riesling, the irony here, is wasted on you!

How's that AIDS thing by the way?

Oh and, don't think we havent heard all about you and Matt C, and what you got upto at the Olympia together.

Dirty uphil gardeners, the pair of you!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2011, 08:03:27 AM »

Vince, how on earth you - as a black 'man' - can even think of 'dissin' (I know black folks enjoy that fucking word) a jew, beats me?

You do know, that Jews single handedly created the black civil rights movement (and every org therein) thus if not for their desire to use your black ilk, as proxies, you would have undoubtedly swung (in a nooose-wise fashion) long long ago, or, "back in the day" as you negros doth frequently opine, my man, yo!

To wit, Kramer is a jew, and he has you dancing to his tune, jumping up and down as he rattles a stick across the bars of your [shit strewn] cage; you are his personal, muddy marionette; I must confess a certain enjoyment from this situational structure.

Oh and, don't think we havent heard all about you and Matt C, and what you got upto at the Olympia together.

;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2011, 08:04:17 AM »
lol at Shawn Phillips acknowledging Melvin Goodrum on FB

Really?! why would you want to flush your reputation down the toliet like that

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2011, 08:26:17 AM »

I have a problem with any race of people trying to somewhat imitate another race of people and in fact I personally think that his "imitation of a black man" is an stereotypical impression which to me is an insult. 

Kramer is a Jew and he take some pride in his race rather than trying to be someone that he simply is not...or poorly attempt to be
A

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2011, 08:30:02 AM »
lol at Shawn Phillips acknowledging Melvin Goodrum on FB

Really?! why would you want to flush your reputation down the toliet like that

Seriously- it is like saying "I don't want anyone in the Fitness Industry to EVER take me seriously again"

w8m8

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2011, 10:00:49 AM »

I have a problem with any race of people trying to somewhat imitate another race of people and in fact I personally think that his "imitation of a black man" is an stereotypical impression which to me is an insult. 

Kramer is a Jew and he take some pride in his race rather than trying to be someone that he simply is not...or poorly attempt to be

Oh, so you have "a problem with any race trying to somewhat imitate another race of people; behavior you find "insulting".

Vince, you do know that 99.9% of EVERYTHING around you, was invented or discovered by white genius!

From AIDS meds to Zyclon-B, for every bit of your essential world, you can thank the white man!

We need not even get onto that vile degenerate you call your 'wife', Queen Vissy. Even in the midst of cock craving abandon, you were unable to stick to you own, much preferring the wanton ways of a white pervert; a corrupt consort of whom aids, abets and assists you in your horrifically homosexual, hot pursuit of piss filled romance!

Whether the language you employ [poorly] herein - right down to the spunk encrusted, scab infested and regularly molested keyboard of yours - all of it, majority so, is the white mans technology, of which you, Congo Tits, have appropriated by virtue of the jew allowing you and your ilk off the leash, to roam amongst the civilised, sixty years ago!

So Vince, I agree, take your own advice; please fuck off from that filthy keyboard, put down that operating system, stop taking those AIDS meds, and by christ, STOP adulterating the majesty that is the Queens fucking English.

Vincent (white name, slave name no doubt?) lead by example; piss off back to the fucking Congo and bounce some yams or whatever it is you boys do!

I beseech you, stop trying to be like us!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2011, 10:15:32 AM »
.....because, see I used to have some respect for shawn phillips as a person in the fitness industry cause he seemed like the real brains behind EAS

w8m8

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2011, 10:19:21 AM »
.....because, see I used to have some respect for shawn phillips as a person in the fitness industry cause he seemed like the real brains behind EAS

that explains it for those of us that were wondering .. I appreciate when you do that

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2011, 10:22:09 AM »
...and this guy Melvin is like a Star Trek fan who found out how to post on Bodybuilding forums

w8m8

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2011, 10:24:24 AM »
...and this guy Melvin is like a Star Trek fan who found out how to post on Bodybuilding forums

are you saying ?

with the right wig , make-up and outfit ?

that Vissy could strongly resemble ?

Chewbacca ?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2011, 10:34:11 AM »
...and see, I don't see how a respected person in the fitness community who made millions is interacting with a glorified star trek fan

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2011, 10:38:12 AM »
What kind of bike did he almost drop. Fuck let's not make fun of some of us that have dropped a harley >:( ;D :D

You were the first person that came to mind......

;D   ;D   ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2011, 10:57:35 AM »
Oh, so you have "a problem with any race trying to somewhat imitate another race of people; behavior you find "insulting".

Vince, you do know that 99.9% of EVERYTHING around you, was invented or discovered by white genius!

From AIDS meds to Zyclon-B, for every bit of your essential world, you can thank the white man!

We need not even get onto that vile degenerate you call your 'wife', Queen Vissy. Even in the midst of cock craving abandon, you were unable to stick to you own, much preferring the wanton ways of a white pervert; a corrupt consort of whom aids, abets and assists you in your horrifically homosexual, hot pursuit of piss filled romance!

Whether the language you employ [poorly] herein - right down to the spunk encrusted, scab infested and regularly molested keyboard of yours - all of it, majority so, is the white mans technology, of which you, Congo Tits, have appropriated by virtue of the jew allowing you and your ilk off the leash, to roam amongst the civilised, sixty years ago!

So Vince, I agree, take your own advice; please fuck off from that filthy keyboard, put down that operating system, stop taking those AIDS meds, and by christ, STOP adulterating the majesty that is the Queens fucking English.

Vincent (white name, slave name no doubt?) lead by example; piss off back to the fucking Congo and bounce some yams or whatever it is you boys do!

I beseech you, stop trying to be like us!

::)
A

Xerxes

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2011, 11:08:59 AM »

w8m8

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2011, 11:15:01 AM »

::)

LOL

serious question ... why Vissy ?

and NOT this

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2011, 11:17:31 AM »
....see, cause it's like, whenever I write Daniel Tosh on Twitter and tell him how awesome he is, Daniel Tosh never tweets me back because I'm a nobody and he's a successful comic who's made millions

newmom

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2011, 11:21:07 AM »
You were the first person that came to mind......

;D   ;D   ;D

::) ::) :( ;D ;) :-*

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2011, 11:21:47 AM »
always fun to see woten w8m8 come unhinged.  :)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2011, 11:22:48 AM »
see cuz i'm a nobody and Daniel tosh doesn't have to lower himself to tweet me.  I would total respect for him if he did

w8m8

« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2011, 11:27:54 AM »
always fun to see woten w8m8 come unhinged.  :)

;D

Jeo Lee Yun ... tell me something ... when you went missing from April 09 .. up till this past January ... were you on some secret undercover high intel covert mission ? .. it required the name change also correct ? .. not like you're a gimmick or nothin  ::)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2011, 11:36:36 AM »
oh dear, I've been checkm8ed by woten the gr8... guess I'm going to have to switch accounts again. >:(