Author Topic: WHEN YOU SEE A GOOD LOOKIN WHITE GIRL WITH A BLACK GUY, WHAT DO U THINK?  (Read 38555 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

newmom

who cares live and let live

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i get horney 9 times out of ten shes a hot looking slutty white girl with wet hair and fine ass

like them white hoes with pitch black hair and stunna jeans
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
What her head would look like on the end of a stick

nosleep

• Getbig IV
i get horney 9 times out of ten shes a hot looking slutty white girl with wet hair and fine ass

like them white hoes with pitch black hair and stunna jeans

I HAD A GIRL IN MY MIND AT MY GYM. SHE'S WHITE, BLONDE, VERY GOOD LOOKING AND FROM WHAT I CAN TELL RICH. SHES PROLLY 25, DRIVES A MERCEDES BUT GOES HOME WITH THIS COMPLETE HOODLUM. JACKED HOODLUM THOUGH. HOODLUM IS POOR AS SHIT THOUGH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: WHEN YOU SEE A GOOD LOOKIN WHITE GIRL WITH A BLACK GUY, WHAT DO U THINK?

I think to myself "P.I.P", or at best, "Hope she enjoys being a single mom"...

nosleep

• Getbig IV
who cares live and let live

DID I FUCKIN ASK YOU?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

apply85

• Getbig IV
WELL?

I think your caps lock button should be taken away and locked up.

newmom

DID I FUCKIN ASK YOU?

NO ya dumb cock but I still replied

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I HAD A GIRL IN MY MIND AT MY GYM. SHE'S WHITE, BLONDE, VERY GOOD LOOKING AND FROM WHAT I CAN TELL RICH. SHES PROLLY 25, DRIVES A MERCEDES BUT GOES HOME WITH THIS COMPLETE HOODLUM. JACKED HOODLUM THOUGH. HOODLUM IS POOR AS SHIT THOUGH.

hahah that shit is awesome a jacked steroid african fukin white hoes. but that white girl eventually comes to realization that her situation is a bad one . but some women are meant to be with blacks though because they like being beaten and strangled
A

claymore

• Getbig IV
"WHEN YOU SEE A GOOD LOOKIN WHITE GIRL WITH A BLACK GUY, WHAT DO U THINK?"....

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
hahah that shit is awesome a jacked steroid african fukin white hoes. but that white girl eventually comes to realization that her situation is a bad one . but some women are meant to be with blacks though because they like being beaten and strangled

Yes, because me and ALL my black friends beat and strangle women. Yup. I'll have to keep this is mind so as to act the part. ;)

No Sleep ... really ? I mean ... REALLY ?? Who cares ?! LOL !! I saw an asian chick with a latino guy earlier this evenin' at the gym. It made me SOOOOO mad !!!!! LOL ! God, you guys are somethin' else sometimes ! Lol !

che

• Getbig V
I wish I was black.

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
One of the questions I ask girls I talk to..if its yes they exit via Tong Po roundhouse kick to the dome.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

Yes, because me and ALL my black friends beat and strangle women. Yup. I'll have to keep this is mind so as to act the part. ;)

No Sleep ... really ? I mean ... REALLY ?? Who cares ?! LOL !! I saw an asian chick with a latino guy earlier this evenin' at the gym. It made me SOOOOO mad !!!!! LOL ! God, you guys are somethin' else sometimes ! Lol !

i thouroughly enjoy interacial couples because the women tend to show more, there isnt no hate in me. i only hate stupid decisions like atoine vallian deciding to juice and people deciding to eat meat all the time were not born with the compassion jean

yes blacks are extremely more violent than whites percentage wise just ask a librarian for the correct statistics
A

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Must be a tranny.  ???

Seriously though, society is so sick nowadays. Women will fuck anything: dogs, horses, donkeys you name it. The only thing they don't fuck is a gorilla because a silverback would tear these sluts apart!

Men are just as sick and will also fuck anything that crawls. Society is sick!

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
I go the woman's got jungle fever because when a woman is with one black man you know that she's being passed around to the other black men.  You know what they say "Ain't no fun if the homies can't have none."
Plus
There's got be drugs involved.  White women will practically do anything for the drugs.  

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
I don't see enough of that.  The girls I see with those animals are usually fat which doesn't affect me at all.  They can have the fat girls all they want.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
I think, Im glad I got to your mom first.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
I wish I was black.

::)

And for the frauds, FatAlice, K-Ass, etc. on here smoking cigars in photos.  There's only 3 drinks, Rum, Rum and Rum.  I think Alice had a Bloody Mary with an Umbrella in his garbage with a Cuban or Dominican weeds.  ::)  Got some nerves.  Fidel would tie a big to your ankle in the bay.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
There's only 3 drinks, Rum, Rum and Rum

You must be a queer, there's only one drink and it's Scotch.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
What her head would look like on the end of a stick

lol! you nailed it

Natural Man

• Getbig V
i think about what s blatantly at work; natural selection.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

THEY ALSO LIKE BEING FUCKED GOOD.....SOMETHING MANY OF YOU WHITE GUYS HAVE TROUBLE WITH...THATS WHY THEY COME TO US

BBBOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Gerrrrrrrosssssssss.