Author Topic: I found a solution to: What is muscle density, how do you increase it?  (Read 12195 times)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
Looking way heavier is diff than being heavier.  That's the whole point of this discussion.  No "proof" that a muscle is "denser" than another muscle.  Just assumptions...  Who knows, you could be right, but saying "it looks heavier" means nothing. 

Your right but it just seems like the guys that have strong quality builds always look heavier than they really are, and the inflated weakling juiceheads look lighter than they really are. No precision scientific proof just observation. Many factors could contribute to that, could even be colon build up for all I know.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
look at Kevin. 500 raw bench an 400 behind the neck press and 100lb db curls. Look at the density of that guy's shoulders, triceps, etc. Deepest muscle bellies ever.

If you plan on using insulin, you better train fucking heavy or you will be fucked.. good thread btw, made me rethink some of the stuff I have been doing.
l

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Dj181 was on his way to cracking this case when Groink ran him off the boards.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
this is all you need to remember friends,,bodybuild is not rocket science,, but i will still lay it out for you

trenbolona ace after prolonged usage will give you more density via increase of lean muscle while reduction of bodyfat occure,, it will thicken your lean muscle from within and with hgh shrink wrap your skin to it ...creating enhaned density aka more dense look ,,

now this part is important! follow up

the moment your density is increased something else happen to your body,, YOUR SHOULDERS APPEAR NARROWER AS IN LESS WIDE! it is not that you lost size...your muscle diameter is actualy bigger,, if you mesure it you will see and ofcourse less water more lean muscle = better physiqe and larger physiqe,,dont let this psycology of illusion hurt your bodybuild,, it is due to water and bodyfat decrease and thickness and denisity increase from within muscle and replace the wwater and fat that is between muscle and skin... this is why you come to me every monday and thursday asking but but but is this fella have seo in delts?? well not all some ,, but mainly we use insulina and hgh to create more width when we get to have enough density and thickness from front to back,,

the body works in cycles... its either work on width or on thickness,, it doesnt usualy work on both at the same time! ,,it depends mainly on the drugs we use ,,the doses and the combinations

when you see bodybuild that is very wide ...it is a bodybuild that use insulina and gh and already got to be very thick and dense  from front to back that what left is only to increase width of delts and overall volume of physiqe ,,this is also when mutation goes info full force......this happen with insulina and hgh or/and  with seo...notice what happen to philsulina when went on high dose insulina and hgh...he wsalready thick and dense from front to back... what was missing on his was widthhhhhh and tight widness as i call it ,, i call it polished width ,, and he got it due to the addition of insulina and hgh at high doses...  smae for many other like mike dugdildo etc ,,

gh15 approved

you make no sense to me here bc you say phil heath has zero width but is all insulin which you say here gives you width. ???

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Dj181 was on his way to cracking this case when Groink ran him off the boards.

Now that you say it, i didn't even realize the idiot is gone.

Guess "Team Twink" has left getbig, i don't see Blackfag and Cocklength post here anymore as well.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
you make no sense to me here bc you say phil heath has zero width but is all insulin which you say here gives you width. ???

not true. phil has width..as far as muscle width, genetically he has narrow clavicles..big difference. he has maxed out his width in other words because his bone structure won't allow him to get any wider

look at this way...nobody will say that heath has weak side front delts..but they will say he is narrow
irongearco.com

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Now that you say it, i didn't even realize the idiot is gone.

Guess "Team Twink" has left getbig, i don't see Blackfag and Cocklength post here anymore as well.

Yes he is allegedly on a two-week vacation with a "lady friend".

DK II

• Getbig V
Yes he is allegedly on a two-week vacation with a "lady friend".

Oh, he went on vacation with Blackfag? Nice.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Oh, he went on vacation with Blackfag? Nice.

lol

By the way, I was wrong about this 1 set til failure AJ/Mentzer stuff, and I fully admit it. Exetended hard work al a Vince Gironda's 8*8 works much better for muscle condtioning in my experience. Again this is what has/is working for me, so I can't speak for everyone else.

And as far as the thread's topic, muscle density, well I can only say what I've read from Hatfield's work and what another pretty knowledgable fella told me, and that is to perform multiple sets using a very heavy weight within the 4-6 rep range, and to keep consistant tension on the muscle while performing the reps very smoothly lifting the weight under control at all times, not throwing it on the way up, or dropping it on the way down.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
lol

By the way, I was wrong about this 1 set til failure AJ/Mentzer stuff, and I fully admit it. Exetended hard work al a Vince Gironda's 8*8 works much better for muscle condtioning in my experience. Again this is what has/is working for me, so I can't speak for everyone else.

And as far as the thread's topic, muscle density, well I can only say what I've read from Hatfield's work and what another pretty knowledgable fella told me, and that is to perform multiple sets using a very heavy weight within the 4-6 rep range, and to keep consistant tension on the muscle while performing the reps very smoothly lifting the weight under control at all times, not throwing it on the way up, or dropping it on the way down.

You change your 'opinion' of things every 5 minutes it seems.

DK II

• Getbig V
You change your 'opinion' of things every 5 minutes it seems.

And he's not shy to admit his failures...  :o :o

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Where's mental mike gone  ???

DK II

• Getbig V

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
intensity builds density

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
I am around. I am fine with flaming and hating, you guys are all free to say what you will about me, but I am NOT ok with censoring what I say. The moderators here blatantly delete threads and posts, randomly (secretly) change thread titles and edit posts. Why you ask?

Well, going through some of my threads and posts, they tend to keep what makes the site look "good" and delete what makes it look "bad". Obviously they know a lot of people come and go, so they keep what they think will benefit the site. All the while they do so without ever clearly explaining what, if any, rules there are here and really just doing as they please. Getbig will not be around forever with that kind of bullshit. I will post here and there, when it moves me to do so, but I really hate that the site wants to keep whatever will benefit it yet disregard anything else, whether it benefits US or not.

That is not a wise business move Ron. Keeping people happy is part of what makes a business successful, not just keeping YOURSELF happy...

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
intensity builds density

I like that theory, but you need verified scientific evidence backed by wilki research on this site or everyone will call you a 'bro' scientist.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
I found a solution to: What is muscle density, how do you increase it?

STEROIDS AND HGH.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
::)

You dont need wiki to be logical....

Strong quality builds would be Heavier than they look if your theory was true....NOT lighter as you stated above.

And "all drugs" builds would be Lighter than they look if your theory was true....NOT heavier as you stated above.

Even this "method" of determining density is flawed though, bc u are comparing bodyweights and not the actual density of a given muscle.  BRO....

I was being sarcastic for fuck sakes, and I said I agree with that theory. Density is from years of heavy weights in the 6-8 rep range and maximum intensity, creating tough dense strong muscle.

I just meant that alot of people on here want scientific proof for every little thing on here.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
What if I use the 7-9 rep range ???  Can I still get the densities?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
:D ;D

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV

>:(