Author Topic: Tiger Woods set to make announcement  (Read 12193 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Tiger Woods set to make announcement
« on: July 11, 2011, 03:40:26 AM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil_ball_golf/post/Tiger-Woods-set-to-make-an-announcement-on-Monda;_ylt=AkDrdVH6IoSdSGYSLKAE40o5nYcB?urn=golf-wp3429

If Tiger Woods is calling in his media "friends," you know something is up. That's why the news that Tiger will sit down with The Golf Channel's Kelly Tilghman on Monday morning at 11 AM ET seems a bit strange. Tiger hasn't played golf since early May at the Players Championship, and announced last week that he wouldn't be attending the British Open this week at Royal St. George's.

What could it be? Well, there are a number of things that Tiger might need to get off his chest. Here are a few of the possibilites.

-- Tiger won't play golf for the rest of 2011. This one seems like the most likely because if Tiger is still hurting, and really wants to get 100 percent, he might need more time away from the game.

-- Tiger needs to have surgery to fix his knee/Achilles.

-- Tiger might comment on his relationship with Anthony Galea, maybe just to clear the air after Galea was indicted last week on counts of transporting illegal drugs across the border for a number of athletes.

-- Tiger might be giving us an idea of when he will return to golf.

Our good friend Ryan Ballengee over at Pro Golf Talk also threw in retirement as a possible topic, but I'm not totally sure Tiger is ready to hang up the Nike cleats just yet.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
Re: Tiger Woods set to make announcement
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 03:42:26 AM »
Who is this Tiger guy? Does he wear a thong?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 03:43:45 AM »
Who is this Tiger guy? Does he wear a thong?

If you're looking for a bodybuilding link, perhaps he will address the PED issue his former doctor pleaded guilty to last week.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 03:45:48 AM »
would suck if he retires

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 03:47:56 AM »
we should rob tiger

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 03:50:22 AM »
would suck if he retires

that would really, really suck but whatever makes him happy.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 04:10:18 AM »
that would really, really suck but whatever makes him happy.

wiggs, do you think you and tiger have something in common because you both cheated on your white wives?

granted, he cheated on his wife in fancy hotels, whereas you were getting handjobs in alleys at teh vegas strip, but you get my point.
Deep Tissue Massage

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 04:23:36 AM »
would suck if he retires

why? one of the prime generation nothingness no ones,,abslitly was dependent on gh injects and whores,,he is ashame for the game and the game itself is boring as fuck and really not sport same as bodybuild is not sport,,

tiger woods is maybe the worst out of generation nothingness...because hs is its symbol of greatness which ofcourse is nothing but a dot in time

very very very sad generation

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 04:25:14 AM »
wiggs, do you think you and tiger have something in common because you both cheated on your white wives?

granted, he cheated on his wife in fancy hotels, whereas you were getting handjobs in alleys at teh vegas strip, but you get my point.

the only similarities Tiger and i have are we are both male, have black blood and white wives outside of that there is nothing in common...nice try though...you're a horrible troll.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 04:28:40 AM »
Oh brother. Like that one hour press conference LeBron had - The Decision, or whatever the fark it was called.  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2011, 04:30:20 AM »
labron lol another loser of generation nothingness,, can he even play basketball? i swear i didnt see him play even for 1 single minute its like al this generation is names with out achivments lol how did it get so low

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2011, 04:36:10 AM »
the only similarities Tiger and i have are we are both male, have black blood and white wives outside of that there is nothing in common...nice try though...you're a horrible troll.

i'm not trolling, about 8% of me is jealous about your newfound freedom.
Deep Tissue Massage

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2011, 05:24:10 AM »
labron lol another loser of generation nothingness,, can he even play basketball? i swear i didnt see him play even for 1 single minute its like al this generation is names with out achivments lol how did it get so low

gh15 approved

Even after he plays a full game, he could still outplay you....if you truly are a pro, justgetting off the bench and bouncing a ball a few times you would be winded and need your insulona, ghona, and schmoe balonga in your mouth

STFU retard

TRIX

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2011, 05:57:41 AM »
why? one of the prime generation nothingness no ones,,abslitly was dependent on gh injects and whores,,he is ashame for the game and the game itself is boring as fuck and really not sport same as bodybuild is not sport,,

tiger woods is maybe the worst out of generation nothingness...because hs is its symbol of greatness which ofcourse is nothing but a dot in time

gh15 approved

Tiger- worth over 500 million dollars (made  billion off golf, earned 90 million last year)
He is the best golfer to ever play

You couldnt even beat dorian

He has 20/15 vision, you wear stupid round glasses
You minus steroids would just be another twink arab eating hallal meat, you probably shave so your family can tell you apart from the other habibs

TRIX

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2011, 06:05:00 AM »
true genetic freak

Amazed you got so wide, actually

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2011, 06:32:40 AM »
Kelly Tilman is hot.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2011, 06:39:13 AM »
i'd love nothing more than for Tiger to walk out for the cameras, dressed in some khaki shorts, wife beater, and slippers, holding a glass of expensive scotch...

"I quit this lame ass game.  I'm going to spend the next 50 years in my mansion banging supermodels and burning money to stay warm.  I'm gonna eat steak, shit with the bathroom door open, and maybe set up a bumfighting cage in my yard for my own amusement."

Then he could give the finger to the camera and maybe pass gas before standing up and getting into a million dollar car and being chauffered home. 

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2011, 06:43:26 AM »
Maybe he's quitting golf and announces his plans to just bang hoes for the rest of his life? That sounds good

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2011, 06:49:47 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2011, 06:50:33 AM »
i'd love nothing more than for Tiger to walk out for the cameras, dressed in some khaki shorts, wife beater, and slippers, holding a glass of expensive scotch...

"I quit this lame ass game.  I'm going to spend the next 50 years in my mansion banging supermodels and burning money to stay warm.  I'm gonna eat steak, shit with the bathroom door open, and maybe set up a bumfighting cage in my yard for my own amusement."

Then he could give the finger to the camera and maybe pass gas before standing up and getting into a million dollar car and being chauffered home. 
ROFL. That's the 240 that I know and love.    ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2011, 07:17:24 AM »
looks like it was a false report...

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/tiger-Woods-not-making-any-announcement-despite-reports-says-agent-071111

Tiger Woods' agent says the golfer is not making any announcements Monday.

Mark Steinberg was responding to rumors late Sunday that Woods was making an unspecified announcement Monday morning on Golf Channel.

Steinberg told The Associated Press on Monday: ''There's an erroneous report that he's making an announcement, but he's not.''

Woods said last Tuesday he would skip this week's British Open because of ''minor injuries'' to his left leg that haven't fully healed, the second straight major he will miss

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2011, 07:45:18 AM »

gh15 approved

Actually bodybuilders and bodybuilding is the generation of nothingness. All drugs, no skills, g4p, narcissistic beyond belief, no work ethic, no work, drug dealing, hardly does anything to further their "careers" except to "up the dose", etc, etc.

Are you trying to say Tiger won 71 tour championships more than a handful of majors, donated hundreds of millions of dollars to charity, started his own learning center for kids, brought millions of people to the game of golf all because of GH?

What has Jay Cutler done lately? Idiot.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2011, 08:07:14 AM »
maybe he's gonna tell the world that he has aids like magic johnson did?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2011, 08:19:17 AM »
Ya'll Morons, it's a Hoax. Tiger got rehab and a couple bitches to fuck today. he won't have time for no Press conference. get a life

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2011, 08:52:11 AM »
Ya'll Morons, it's a Hoax. Tiger got rehab and a couple bitches to fuck today. he won't have time for no Press conference. get a life

We know, but it's still fun calling out gh15 on his ignorance.