Author Topic: New state law requires LGBT history in textbooks  (Read 3277 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: New state law requires LGBT history in textbooks
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2011, 10:53:30 AM »
Very simple - unless you are going to extend the class year or school day, something has to come out of the course curriculum in order to put this in there. 

The overpaid underworked teachers wont go for more hours or days, so something needs to come out of the lesson plan in order to include this correct?   

So what comes out? 

whatever the people who make those choices want to come out

no one in high school is going to get a graduate school curriculum in US history

choices are made all the time

btw - is there really that much LGBT history that something major or even minor is going to have to be eliminated in order to make room

I doubt it

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2011, 10:56:39 AM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2011, 11:18:24 AM »
I'm talking about education focus   

Prove it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2011, 11:23:30 AM »
Prove it

Prove what?   If there are finite amount of minutes or classroom hours devoted to ss as it is, and now they have to include fag studies and other bs, it by definition comes at the expense of, or dilution of something else.   

So what is it?  George Washington defeating the English?   the Civil War?  tell me what historical events need to be diluted or taken away so that the kiddies can learn about twinks' contributions society like spread of AIDS, STD's, deviant behaviors, etc. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2011, 11:25:31 AM »
the fact that they have been discriminated against and have been involved in civil rights legislation makes them a part of history that the people of California have decided their kids should learn about

who could possibly have a problem wanting their kids to learn about recent history

I don't, but they should learn about the founding of this country, the constitution and the things that formed this nation first. From what I have seen they teach little to none of that in the public education system.

Discrimination, well life's a bitch, people used to be slaves, the natives got herded on to reservations..........  
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2011, 11:27:28 AM »
Prove what?   If there are finite amount of minutes or classroom hours devoted to ss as it is, and now they have to include fag studies and other bs, it by definition comes at the expense of, or dilution of something else.   

So what is it?  George Washington defeating the English?   the Civil War?  tell me what historical events need to be diluted or taken away so that the kiddies can learn about twinks' contributions society like spread of AIDS, STD's, deviant behaviors, etc. 

I didn't ask y to argue it.

Yu sated the focus on education is diverse lifestyles.

Prove it, or taste your foot again

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2011, 11:29:59 AM »
I don't, but they should learn about the founding of this country, the constitution and the things that formed this nation first. From what I have seen they teach little to none of that in the public education system.

Discrimination, well life's a bitch, people used to be slaves, the natives got herded on to reservations..........  

how about the civils rights struggle of the 1960's

how about the 26th ammendment to the constitution

those have nothing to do with the founding of our country but some people might think they are relevent and worth teaching kids

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2011, 11:32:34 AM »
I didn't ask y to argue it.

Yu sated the focus on education is diverse lifestyles.

Prove it, or taste your foot again

I really don't give a fuck about "diverse lifestyles" nor should schools seeking to indoctrinate students into the commie fag agenda. 

Math, science, reading, history - etc 

Nothing else until those are dealt with.   

The 100k a year finger paint teacher can fuck off for all i care.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2011, 11:34:27 AM »
I really don't give a fuck about "diverse lifestyles" nor should schools seeking to indoctrinate students into the commie fag agenda. 

how is teaching factual history a commie fag agenda?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2011, 11:36:35 AM »

those have nothing to do with the founding of our country but some people might think they are relevent and worth teaching kids

Founding fathers and the constitution are far more important than the fact that some woman decided to sit in the back of the bus.  sorry, I know many get all emotional over rosa parks, but really - sorry - 600k died in the civil war, the const and DOI are really anomolies in history, etc.  

Sorry - its not about the sensitivities of gays, womne, blacks, etc,  - its about reality of and magnitude of importance.

According to many of the far leftist communists, they like to place MLK, Rosa Parks, FDR's wife, Susan B. anthony, and other nonsense with the same import as the revolution, civil wal war, WW2, etc.  

Pure fucking garbage and nonsense.      

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2011, 11:40:11 AM »
Founding fathers and the constitution are far more important than the fact that some woman decided to sit in the back of the bus.  sorry, I know many get all emotional over rosa parks, but really - sorry - 600k died in the civil war, the const and DOI are really anomolies in history, etc.  

Sorry - its not about the sensitivities of gays, womne, blacks, etc,  - its about reality of and magnitude of importance.

According to many of the far leftist communists, they like to place MLK, Rosa Parks, FDR's wife, Susan B. anthony, and other nonsense with the same import as the revolution, civil wal war, WW2, etc.  

Pure fucking garbage and nonsense.      

You sound like a slap dickhead...

dude Rosa parks sat on the front of the bus lead to the bus boycott which lead to the civil rights which lead to the one of the most important pieces of legislation in my country's history..dude pick up a book

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2011, 11:42:48 AM »
You sound like a slap dickhead...

dude Rosa parks sat on the front of the bus lead to the bus boycott which lead to the civil rights which lead to the one of the most important pieces of legislation in my country's history..dude pick up a book

all the more proof that 333 is truly a certified idiot

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2011, 11:48:51 AM »
When more people know who Rosa Parks was than can tell you what the 10 Bill of Rights Amendments were to the USC in order to ensure its adoption by the states, well, it is what it is.  More people know that MLK gave a speech than what the 1st amend protects or the 4th.   

What does that tell you? 

We have a woefully ignorant and uneducated population who is consumed with superflous nonsense. 

Yeah great - some gay twink spread AIDS to ten people and won a lawsuit to get health care coverage, but what was that thingy about right against unlawful search and seizure?   LMFAO. 

Seriously - california is the texbook example of societal collapse, rot, ignorance, and disturbingly misguided priorities.           

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2011, 11:51:22 AM »

How about the founding of a nation the revolutionary war, the creation of the constitution..... I would think this would be relevent, no all these assclowns focus on is the history that makes America look bad, and skip anything that would make it look good. And we wonder why we have generation after generation that hates America.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2011, 12:12:59 PM »

again,

PROVE IT

or STFU

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2011, 12:14:25 PM »
Prove what! 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2011, 12:49:57 PM »
Prove what! 

::) ::) ::) ::)

Prove what you said or shut your pie hole.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2011, 01:09:41 PM »
Well im not sure how you learned but this was the history progression i had from 7-12

7th-Ancient History (greeks, romans)/Middle ages

8th- US history Columbus-Revolutionary War/ Rev War-Reconstruction

9th- US History Reconstruction - Industrial/ Industrial-WWII

10th-World History WWII-Vietnam/Vietnam-Civil Rights

11th US history More indepth about the Founding Fathers and DOI

12th AP US HISTORY was from Plymouth Rock to Cold War

When more people know who Rosa Parks was than can tell you what the 10 Bill of Rights Amendments were to the USC in order to ensure its adoption by the states, well, it is what it is.  More people know that MLK gave a speech than what the 1st amend protects or the 4th.   

What does that tell you? 

We have a woefully ignorant and uneducated population who is consumed with superflous nonsense. 

Yeah great - some gay twink spread AIDS to ten people and won a lawsuit to get health care coverage, but what was that thingy about right against unlawful search and seizure?   LMFAO. 

Seriously - california is the texbook example of societal collapse, rot, ignorance, and disturbingly misguided priorities.           

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2011, 01:17:35 PM »
California's education focuses on diverse lifestyles because 33333 said so.

::) ::) ::) ::)

You support this bullshit and still are in abject denial as to why California is off the cliff.    Rather than focusing on basics, no, lets focus on fags, diversity, social justice, blah blah blah.     

Of course he can't man up and prove it.  All he can do is play stupid.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2011, 01:18:22 PM »
  All he can do is play stupid.

LOL!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2011, 01:35:09 PM »
Yeah...again maybe we should delve into the contributions of Pacific Islanders as well. They've got to have as much contribution to this country as Harvey fucking Milk...are u friggen serious. Harvey Milk...the guy sucked off dudes in bath houses...all that will be skipped to show what a swell gay guy he was. Maybe while we're being honest we need to portray the poor plains indians for what they really were...tribes that migrated West and killed or enslaved the tribes that were already there. We can find alot of honesty...like how there were black battalions on the Confederate side....and all that slave shit was overblown as a reason. Teaching states rights to the lil uns would be dangerous to the lib agenda. U libs are destroying this country piece by piece.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2011, 01:42:30 PM »
Yeah...again maybe we should delve into the contributions of Pacific Islanders as well. They've got to have as much contribution to this country as Harvey fucking Milk...are u friggen serious. Harvey Milk...the guy sucked off dudes in bath houses...all that will be skipped to show what a swell gay guy he was. Maybe while we're being honest we need to portray the poor plains indians for what they really were...tribes that migrated West and killed or enslaved the tribes that were already there. We can find alot of honesty...like how there were black battalions on the Confederate side....and all that slave shit was overblown as a reason. Teaching states rights to the lil uns would be dangerous to the lib agenda. U libs are destroying this country piece by piece.

They want to collapse the nation.  There is no doubt in my mind.   until the entire nation looks like Detroit or South Bronx, these far left pieces of fucking garbage will not be happy. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2011, 01:45:10 PM »
The other thing to remember is that because of the size of california..school books printed there are adopted nation wide. So all u with kids...prepare to tell ur 3 year old what a gay bath house is. Oh an in the interest of historical fact explain how AIDs was primarily gay epidemic.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2011, 01:46:23 PM »
The other thing to remember is that because of the size of california..school books printed there are adopted nation wide. So all u with kids...prepare to tell ur 3 year old what a gay bath house is. Oh an in the interest of historical fact explain how AIDs was primarily gay epidemic.

I'm sure the far left communist pukes are going be thrilled to tell their kids about Barney Franks' gay brothel run out of his apartment. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2011, 01:56:02 PM »
Still waiting for you to prove your claim.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH