Author Topic: Amy Winehouse RIP - Tribute  (Read 32177 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Amy Winehouse is DEAD.
« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2011, 09:42:09 AM »
She was another girl with daddy issues. Hell he was off doing his own music thing when he got word of her death.  Girls need a dad in their life as much as a boy does.  She did have some nice tits though!  What a waste!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2011, 01:09:20 PM »
Talent? the bitch could sing a bit and made a nice album or 2....
she was a fucking junky, and killed herself with drugs.... hurting everybody around her.
egoistical bitch.... bad rolemodel.... does not deserve the attention she gets...

the 90 something dead in oslo.... that is terrible!!!

Tru dat.  At least there isn't weeping in the streets like when that bleached pedophile died a couple years ago.
~

newmom

« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2011, 01:43:54 PM »
autopsy says blood was found in her heroin stream..

Quite sad, to bad she couldn't kick the habit..

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2011, 01:53:40 PM »
Tru dat.  At least there isn't weeping in the streets like when that bleached pedophile died a couple years ago.
yeah he was a musical genius! but as a human being a complete wreck.
but all these characters are a reflection of todays society.... WE made them who they are....
WE as a society i mean , not personally...
they are being worshipped, like the bitch amy.... people gathered in front of her house....
why?? the bitch killed herself with drugs, her choice! not worth all this attention.

here in brasil, all over the news amy amy amy.... and the oslo killing only briefly in letters below in the tv screen!!!
90plus young people died!!! vs one fucking junky.... i really get soo angry about that.

what has she given mankind? some very good music....and bad, very bad live shows.. lol...
Be Happy,
Optimus

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2011, 01:59:18 PM »
yeah he was a musical genius! but as a human being a complete wreck.
but all these characters are a reflection of todays society.... WE made them who they are....
WE as a society i mean , not personally...
they are being worshipped, like the bitch amy.... people gathered in front of her house....
why?? the bitch killed herself with drugs, her choice! not worth all this attention.

here in brasil, all over the news amy amy amy.... and the oslo killing only briefly in letters below in the tv screen!!!
90plus young people died!!! vs one fucking junky.... i really get soo angry about that.

what has she given mankind? some very good music....and bad, very bad live shows.. lol...

It is also notable that Mother Teresa and Princess Diana died the same week, but the only one that gets any real notice every anniversary of her death is Diana...because she was "royalty."  
~

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2011, 02:15:03 PM »
It is also notable that Mother Teresa and Princess Diana died the same week, but the only one that gets any real notice every anniversary of her death is Diana...because she was "royalty."  

exactly..... Diana just married an ugly prince... never had to work hard in her life...
cheated on her husbund (really can't blame her, lol!)
ran away with an wealthy dude to paris and died in a carcrash.
really something to be remembered every year.... ::)

mother teresa helped a lot of people, and not gain a penny by it.... her whole life!!! that needs remembering every year....

world is a funny and weird place...
Be Happy,
Optimus

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2011, 02:17:47 PM »
thank god she is dead,,one less of generation nothingness why cant it be kimberly kardenian

who is she? wasnt she a drag queen? i went straight to the response didnt read the all postings too long,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2011, 02:20:52 PM »
Shouldn't be on the news outside of music magazines
Ugly junkie scum
Lindsey Lohan next please
Please

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2011, 02:23:30 PM »
i swear i dont know who it is ,, singer? i dont know where these names come from now day ,, and yes lindsay loen ...woud be good ,, britney spears right with her would be wonderful ,,maybe even take justein briber so its a 3sum of death

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2011, 04:27:13 PM »
i swear i dont know who it is ,, singer? i dont know where these names come from now day ,, and yes lindsay loen ...woud be good ,, britney spears right with her would be wonderful ,,maybe even take justein briber so its a 3sum of death

gh15 approved
yeah she was a singer.. made a few good songs....
but was famous for drug/alcohol abuse and fucking up her live shows because of that abuse.. lol!

what pisses me off, there were 90plus murdered young people in oslo.. murdered by some freak! >:(
and this amy bitch got more attention worldwide....

britney, kardashian, bieber, all these fucks need to go indeed....talentless scum!
jackson also was a mess personally but at least he made MUSIC!

today it sounds all the same......  :(

Be Happy,
Optimus

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: July 24, 2011, 04:31:41 PM »
So sad. A great talent lost. RIP.  :'(

Starving children is sad
Abused and neglected elderly is sad

Dead rich and famous celebrity broad not smart enough to realize how fortunate she is, is not sad!

newmom

« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2011, 04:40:12 PM »
what a mess

one of my favs of hers

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2011, 10:55:50 PM »
SHOCK NEWS !! Amy Winehouse is still alive, forensics went to draw a line around her body and she sprung up and tried to snort it.

io856

« Reply #113 on: July 24, 2011, 11:11:17 PM »

one of my favs of hers

wonder if she wrote those lyrics

very good

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #114 on: July 24, 2011, 11:14:40 PM »
i hope kim kardashian and paris hilton will be the next......
T

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 25, 2011, 02:00:51 AM »
thank god she is dead,,one less of generation nothingness why cant it be kimberly kardenian

who is she? wasnt she a drag queen? i went straight to the response didnt read the all postings too long,,

gh15 approved

You're confusing Amy with Lady Gaga
~

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 25, 2011, 02:18:59 AM »
spot on, she only got what she deserved, i only hope that junkie-fucker Pete Doherty kills himself over her death or overdoses.

Pete is imo one of THE best lyricists/musicians we have today, try listening to his solo album and tell me he isn't extremely talented. Who cares if he uses drugs? Looks like everybody hates the guy just because the media keeps zooming in on his drug abuse and every negative bit they can find. Everybody knows, and "hates" the guy because he uses drugs. Tell me this hypocrites, oldskool rockstars used and abused like there is no tomorrow, yet I don't see anyone hating on mick jagger, keith richards or jimi hendrix. I bet 99% of the people that hate never even heard a song by him/the libertines. The guy is EXTREMELY talented and makes unique stuff, which should be embraced in times like this (Akon, katy perry, etc).

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #117 on: July 25, 2011, 02:29:34 AM »
i hope kim kardashian and paris hilton will be the next......

amy winehouse was talented, these sluts have zero talent.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: July 25, 2011, 02:58:40 AM »
amy winehouse was talented, these sluts have zero talent.
Yip Absolutely.

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: July 25, 2011, 03:13:35 AM »
Yip Absolutely.

There are fucking millions of singers out there with talent. One or two are lucky enough to suck the right cock and win the recording contract lottery.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2011, 03:33:13 AM »
There are fucking millions of singers out there with talent. One or two are lucky enough to suck the right cock and win the recording contract lottery.
Revelation there.

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2011, 03:36:21 AM »
Revelation there.

So the fact she was talented is no justification for her taking money from gullible teenagers and giving it to dealers.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2011, 03:38:54 AM »
So the fact she was talented is no justification for her taking money from gullible teenagers and giving it to dealers.

Its her money she can do whatever the fuck she wants and doesn't need to justify her choices to anyone.

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2011, 03:48:43 AM »
Its her money she can do whatever the fuck she wants and doesn't need to justify her choices to anyone.

Not anymore she doesn't. She was a disgrace and had nothing but contempt for fans. If a celeb used their cash to fund terrorism you'd think again.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2011, 03:56:23 AM »
Not anymore she doesn't. She was a disgrace and had nothing but contempt for fans. If a celeb used their cash to fund terrorism you'd think again.

The difference is that her drug abuse isn't affecting anyone else, only herself. Your comparison to terrorism is laughable and completely irrelevant.
If you think she's a disgrace that's fine, anyone has a free choice whether they want to be a fan or not, amy isn't forcing anyone to look at her or listen to her music. Live and let live.