Author Topic: NPC USA - GH15's favorite Steve Kuclo will win the USA  (Read 21871 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: gh15 favorite will win the USA
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2011, 03:43:27 AM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2011, 03:45:17 AM »
fUCK YOU. IF YOUR TALKING ABOUT SSB GORAN GOT WHAT HE DESERVED. I LOVED THE MEMBERS AT SSB BUT I HATED GORAN! AS FOR GETBIG STEROID MODERATORS THERE ALL MY HOMEBOYS.  YOU HAVE NO POWER OR AUTHORITY. YOUR JUST A SMALL FISH IN A BIG POND! ID WATCH WHAT YOU SAY. I KNOW YOU ARE A RAT AND WORK WITH THE DEA YOU ADMITTED THAT. BUT WATCH WHO YOU THREATEN YOUR CAMEL WILL END UP DEAD IN YOUR BED!

oh i am not talking about no steroid super board,, and you are more close to troubles than you think ,, you better calm down because if you  truly knew me you would know i dont play around,, i never play around,, im not talking about no steroid super nothin,, im talking much much closer to home...im sure you will find it or my pupikls will tell you about it ...but the important thing is YOU! are on my scope

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2011, 03:47:07 AM »
what did i tell you about the caps you fuckin asshole piece of shit cunthole

that autistic fella cant see 2 steps from his face,, they fucking strip down moderators from all powers and threw them out ,,, and he still dont know what up ,, he is a phony,,when i want something it is DONE!

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2011, 03:47:44 AM »
widewiddow better chill or he'll get a UPS delivery Zidane style at his door

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2011, 03:51:04 AM »

thats what im talking about but wait i will show you from this competition a light heavy that is a good hard worker that know his body! he is still not close to past levels but atleast he show some level ,,some fibers,, some condition ,, i mean if you are 5'7 dont fucikin jump me on the 220 lb buss,, first nail condition at 180 lol,,smae for kukelo he has better condition but too heavy too heavy but he atleast can pull it ...liuke jason he will be able to pull it somehow

here look at this ,,this is more normal ,,still nothing spectacular but it is a deserved winner,, do you notice what price you pay for condition ? the price you pay for condition is ALL TOGETHER NOW PUPILS...SMALLER - ARMS!  todsay fellas only think about arms it is something not normal ..

here is a deserved winner of pro card from competition yesterday,, light heavy ,,again not amazing bodybuilder but atleast show condition and show what needs to be shown

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2011, 03:52:01 AM »
widewiddow better chill or he'll get a UPS delivery Zidane style at his door

no ,, he will ifind what im talking about and then! he will shut up,, but he is at high risk HIGH RISK,, mike arneld already found out about it ...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2011, 03:54:26 AM »
do you see the light heavy back ...do you see how much detail he got there..well comparing to the time we talk about lol and other competitor that have no detail ....in the 90s he would not even be top 5...but you can see the light heavy has it ! it is fibers running all over,, condition is very good,, thin skin ...no insulina abuse...and smaller arms lol but atleast he look like a bodybuilder for god sake give some condition ,,this is what seperate us from normal people our conditioned size! we are not football players,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2011, 03:58:59 AM »
to be honest,, he also dont look good...his waist is too blocky for the torse but i try to find someone good there and he is it! lol he deserved pro card,, kukelo also deserved it because ....he did a copy and past to jason physiqe only on less matured version lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2011, 04:32:33 AM »
Bodybuilding is getting sadder and sadder ... less people with proper genetics are taking it up and the drugs are getting worse and worse quality wise ...

Did I mention how people pose like shit? Bodybuilders need to realize that presentation is an art and can make you or break you

Spastic posers and turd like grace, slapping thighs while grunting to heavy metal ... uberhomolicious presentations .. it's all SHITE

here is a "twink" that manages to captivate with his posing .. notice how well he poses, transitions, all quarter twisted shots and all around how the shots are supposed to look like.. perfectly c00rdonated with music in a dramatic dynamic fashion.

PS: Arnold was the best "poser"

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2011, 04:35:43 AM »
you posting this because u thing gh15 is dj lol

Wow, you must be a professor.  :o :o :o

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2011, 05:38:06 AM »
Wow, you must be a professor.  :o :o :o
brutal logic eh?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2011, 05:47:04 AM »
all drugs

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2011, 07:02:36 AM »
brutal logic eh?

amazing, seems like getbig is full of Mensa members lately.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2011, 08:41:08 AM »
the little fella who could eh? ,, good ,,now keep danta away from him and life will be good to him in the profesionals,,i have a deep feeling papa joe is happy tonight in his old age...he found the new jason!,,

gh15 approved

I think you're right, gh 15, about "papa Joe" being happy that he's found his new Cutler.  Kuclo is young, white, wholesome, and has a big smile.   

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2011, 09:12:39 AM »
if any top amateur or tier 2 pro is reading this ,that has nothin to lose,as far as placings,they ought to do experiment,go off insulin,load up on good old fashioned anabolics and train and diet serious for a year,and go to a show lookin like 90s bodybuilder and see what the judges do with them,its a gamble that might work.

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2011, 10:31:30 AM »
Well there are more than a few who are already doing this right now. I saw the results cut off my computer and went to bed. Its time to stop screwing around with eating if these are the guys getting pro cards now. Heck I was wondering how some of these guys even qualified for the USAs.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2011, 10:33:56 AM »

Heck I was wondering how some of these guys even qualified for the USAs.

Tell me about it !! I'm wonderin' the same day thing ! LOL !

L.L

« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2011, 03:26:58 PM »
these new pros are a joke and then you have guys like EDGAR FLETCHER and Matt Mendenhall  who never turned pro yet will wipe the floor with Kulecos and Jon physiques

chess315

« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2011, 06:09:48 PM »
Everybody read the above post closely. Why? I am going to show you what a total flipflopper is. A simple google search including kuklo as he spells it shows.....

---------------------------
gh15:

kuklo with otu gh = 176 lb on stage not even a lb over,,very average fella,,VERY,,he is ALL GH same as tropopin ALL GH AND SLIN
220 on aas on stage lolkuklo? you out of your mind,,even arnold never made it 220on stage proportionally to height since arnold had 2 inches on him that is 15 lb so arnold was 215 or so on stage proportionaly to heights and kuklo is in the less genetic gifted comparing to arnold if there is a line of genetic gifted arnold and ron are top 2 and kuklo is somewhere at the mid to buttom of the pack

----------------------------

gh15:

he is not even remotely close to ron colman ,,even that failed bodybuild tropopin is stronger than kukelo the kid,,i told you it is 2003 the year of the bodybuild type of physiqe,,it comes and go ,,yes in this generation he will get pro card but no he will not be anything to write home about,,EVER!
gh15 approved
--------------------------

Title: Re: Steve Kuclo pwning Ronnie!
Post by: gh15 on May 26, 2011, 03:26:45 PM

no its actualy good lift,,there is one problem though,,look at his shape,,absolitly horrid,,large waist ,,bloated as all hell,,and just not holding enough lean muscle where it counts,,
and

they compare some no one drug addict that done hormones from age 17 to greatest bodybuold to grace planet earth lol ,,i swear this cult is losing its mind ,,seriously ,,dont you see kukelo doesnt have the build?? are you blind ,,he is strong ,,strong bodybuild never do well unless they are mutatition,,,kukelo is not mutation he is pretty much maxed ,,he will end up somewhere as pro tier 2 if he get pro card,,in today generation nothingness maybe top of tier 2 but he will have problems because he has very drugged up look

Here are some true facts for you GH15

1) Here is what Steve Kuclo looked like at 21-22 years old with Justin Harris at 260 pounds (seen many other 21 year olds that look like that? No you dont)...thats the base Justin Harris made and the base of what you see here 4 years later winning a pro card. Keep him away from Troponin? HE WOULDNT IN THIS POSITION WITHOUT HIM!

2) Pros have huge ego's....and no pro would ever ever ever hide behind a gimmick account on a message board for 6 years....in situations where he got called out left and right and wouldnt/couldnt even put a pic up of his gigantic arm or shredded legs or his physique with the head cut off to prove everyone wrong.....(but we both know you cannot do that can you?.....you would be ruined and this gimmick and all the work youve put in that you tried to keep for so long would get destroyed.....).....I shouldnt say "you" as its a multiple member gimmick account but whatever.

3) Did musclemayhem screw you up that bad? You are still talking about threads and people that were on that board....years later. Troponin? Has he posted anywhere in 3 years? He is going to school for advanced mathematics! He is totally out of the sport, years removed....yet you still mention him constantly. Myself? I post very rarely now on any boards....Nasser? I met Nasser once I think back in 1995...dont know the guy from Adam....DJ? never met or seen Dennis James.....yet you have mentioned me what 500 times over the last few years? It sure aint those two. So since I used to post on Mayhem years ago and thats the only place the Kuclo, Troponin, DC connection came from.....its pretty easy to see that one or more of the screen name users of gh15 is a disgruntled Musclemayhem guy. See you might fool the young guys over here with your parroting of information you get from reading steroid boards....but the older guys who have been around...can tell the deal. Here is a wakeup....bodybuilding is a visual endeavor much like a beauty pageant....now if some lady on a beauty pageant board told everyone that she was a former Miss Universe, she knows all the beauty secrets, every beauty pageant winner gets liposuction, lip inj's, ass and breast implants and every one uses clen t3 and DNP.......YET SHE CANNOT REVEAL HERSELF TO PROVE THAT SHE ACTUALLY WAS MISS UNIVERSE, just trust what she says....what would you think about all the gullible 18 to 20 somethings that followed her around like puppy dogs when she might actually just be some disgruntled old 54 year old 17th place finisher atf the Miss Jelly Donut beauty pageant?

yea me too.....

Whats that about Kuclo again? No.....You have been ripping him for years....dont flipflop and jump on the bandwagon.

to be fair there arent many pics of you floating around yourself the ones we do have are a blurry 15% + bf guy in a tanktop nothing to write home about mabey im wrong

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2011, 07:44:15 PM »
to be fair there arent many pics of you floating around yourself the ones we do have are a blurry 15% + bf guy in a tanktop nothing to write home about mabey im wrong

the fella is out of his mind,, he stil thin kgh15 is multiple people ,, he build war games in his head,, every fucktard out of no where and form somewhere anywhere and everywhere can tell with one sentence of mine that i been there and done that!,, muscle mayhem? that boarding was just another boarding that is gone because it was handled by morons,,the reason i warn everyone from danta is because he is scambag,, he WILL TRY TO MAKE MONEY OUT OF ANYTHING JUST LIKE GETNY ,, NO MATTER WHAT HE WILL TRY TO MAKE IT LEGAL AND MAKE MONEY OUT OF IT,,EVEN IF ITS NOT LEGAL HE WILL TRY TO MAKE IT LEGAL..HE HAS A CRIMINAL MIND,,THATS HOW CRIMINALS THINK!,, AND TROPOPIN DIDNT PUT NO BASE ON NO ONE IT IS THE DRUGS! THE APPLICATIONS OF INSULINA AND GH ,, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS,, AND STIL! THE KID IS NTO GOOD ENOUGH BODYBUILDER ,, HE IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR THIS TIMES! MANY 200LB WASH FLOOR WITH HIM IF YOU GO BACK 10-20 YEARS...

HE IS BEST OUT OF A GROUP OF VERY AVERAGE INDIVIDUALS THAT MAINLY RELY ON DRUGS ,, YOU GOT TO UNDERTSTAND THAT WHEN SOMEONE LIE ABOUT WINNING TEEN NATIONALS WITH NO HORMONES...THEY WILL LIE ABOUT MANY MANY OTHER THINGS,, MANY! YOU FORGET THAT SOMEONE HAD TO COOK AND HAD TO BUY THE PRODUCT HE USES,,

AS I SAID BEFORE ...HE IS 180LB FELLA 6 FEET,, THIS IS EXACTLY WHERE HE WOULD BE IF GOT INJURED AND HAD TO BE OFF EVERYTHING,,AND REMAINED  SINGLE DIGIT...180LB 6 FEET,,

YOU ARE NOT TALKING HERE ABOUT EPIDOM OF GENETIC STRUCTURE...YOU ARE TALKING HERE ABOUT AVERAGE GENETIC THAT LEANRD HIS BODY AND APPLIED THROUGH HANDS ON GH AND INSULINA AND LOTS OF AAS TO WIN A PRO CARD...NOW YES WE ALL DO IT BUT TAKE A QUICK LOOK INTO THE 90S...AND YOU WILL SEE THE HUGE HUUUUGE DIFF BETWEEN THE LEVELS ,, IT IS VERY BIG DIFF,,

JASON IS MR O NOT BECAUSE HE IS AMAZING BODYBUILDER...IT IS BECAUSE HE IS IN THE BEST OUT OF A SHIT GENERATION OF BODYBUILDERS...HE IS THE LAST OF THE ONES WHO HAD SOME FOUNDATION HE AND DEX...AFTER THAT BODYBUILD IS IN THE SHITS! NO FOUNDATION ,, THIS IS ALSO WHY DRUGS ARE GONNA BE VERY VERY HIGH DEMAND IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS....BECAUSE THE GENERATION IS REALLY A DIRECT AND ONLY DEPENDENT ON DRUGS

go to danta and sons site...check it out,, they try to sell you anythign they can to make a buck,, this so call company is really trying to make it look like their protien is better than the eggwhies you buy in walmart to drink...they really try hard,, and there are many who buy this balonie...insted of spending their hard earn money on things that will make them big and muscular..they spend it on special cow that was fed with a special sea weed protien ::)

i told you this many times pupils,, and this is important to read this lalst thing i write here in regard to this:

IF YOU EVER WANT TO HEAR A COMPLIMENT FROM SOME WHORE OUTSIDE A GYM OR FITNESS CENTER...A WHORE THAT WILL TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND INFRONT OF YOU ...THAT OWN BOYFRIEND TOLD HER HOW MUCH HE WANT TO LOOK LIKE YOU...THAT HE TOLD HER HE SAW MUSCLE THAT HE NEVER THOUGHT EXISISTED...IF YOU WANT TO HEAR THAT WHORE TALKING NONE STOP ABOUT YOUR BODY WITH NO SHAME...WITH OUT YOU WALKING AROUND WITH TANK TOPS...AND TELLIN IT TO OTHER GIRLS...AND TO YOUR OWN GIRL INFRONT OF YOU .....IF YOU WANT THIS ALL TO HAPPEN ...DANTA TRUE PROTIEN BALONIE COMPANY IS NOT! THE ANSWER,, THE ANSWER IS IN A NEEDLE 22-25GAUGE ..1 TO 1.5 INCHES...THATS WHERE THE ANSWER IS ,,,THE RUBBER STOPPER IS YOUR GOD FRIENDS...YOUR BODYBUILDING LIFE IS UP TO THE SYRNGE AND NEEDLE...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2011, 07:49:38 PM »
these new pros are a joke and then you have guys like EDGAR FLETCHER and Matt Mendenhall  who never turned pro yet will wipe the floor with Kulecos and Jon physiques
Exactly....instead, we get glazed donuts...

whitewidow

« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2011, 04:39:26 AM »
no ,, he will ifind what im talking about and then! he will shut up,, but he is at high risk HIGH RISK,, mike arneld already found out about it ...

gh15 approved

BRING IT ON FAG-BAIT. dont talk big if you cannot back it up! Im alot smarter then you give me credit for. I know this game well. I know how to stay safe. I know you are the DEA . your nothing but a big rat! You cannot do shit to me. you better watch your mouth you dont know who your talking to. it works both ways! in the end I have way more clout then you do. All i gotta say is WATCH IT! you might have others fooled but not me. even if you are a somebody Im not the least bit scared bring it fugazi! show me your power! of course nothing will happen! PM me ill give you my phone number and we can meet for lunch anywhere

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2011, 05:10:28 AM »
the fella is out of his mind,, he stil thin kgh15 is multiple people ,, he build war games in his head,, every fucktard out of no where and form somewhere anywhere and everywhere can tell with one sentence of mine that i been there and done that!,, muscle mayhem? that boarding was just another boarding that is gone because it was handled by morons,,the reason i warn everyone from danta is because he is scambag,, he WILL TRY TO MAKE MONEY OUT OF ANYTHING JUST LIKE GETNY ,, NO MATTER WHAT HE WILL TRY TO MAKE IT LEGAL AND MAKE MONEY OUT OF IT,,EVEN IF ITS NOT LEGAL HE WILL TRY TO MAKE IT LEGAL..HE HAS A CRIMINAL MIND,,THATS HOW CRIMINALS THINK!,, AND TROPOPIN DIDNT PUT NO BASE ON NO ONE IT IS THE DRUGS! THE APPLICATIONS OF INSULINA AND GH ,, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS,, AND STIL! THE KID IS NTO GOOD ENOUGH BODYBUILDER ,, HE IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR THIS TIMES! MANY 200LB WASH FLOOR WITH HIM IF YOU GO BACK 10-20 YEARS...

HE IS BEST OUT OF A GROUP OF VERY AVERAGE INDIVIDUALS THAT MAINLY RELY ON DRUGS ,, YOU GOT TO UNDERTSTAND THAT WHEN SOMEONE LIE ABOUT WINNING TEEN NATIONALS WITH NO HORMONES...THEY WILL LIE ABOUT MANY MANY OTHER THINGS,, MANY! YOU FORGET THAT SOMEONE HAD TO COOK AND HAD TO BUY THE PRODUCT HE USES,,

AS I SAID BEFORE ...HE IS 180LB FELLA 6 FEET,, THIS IS EXACTLY WHERE HE WOULD BE IF GOT INJURED AND HAD TO BE OFF EVERYTHING,,AND REMAINED  SINGLE DIGIT...180LB 6 FEET,,

YOU ARE NOT TALKING HERE ABOUT EPIDOM OF GENETIC STRUCTURE...YOU ARE TALKING HERE ABOUT AVERAGE GENETIC THAT LEANRD HIS BODY AND APPLIED THROUGH HANDS ON GH AND INSULINA AND LOTS OF AAS TO WIN A PRO CARD...NOW YES WE ALL DO IT BUT TAKE A QUICK LOOK INTO THE 90S...AND YOU WILL SEE THE HUGE HUUUUGE DIFF BETWEEN THE LEVELS ,, IT IS VERY BIG DIFF,,

JASON IS MR O NOT BECAUSE HE IS AMAZING BODYBUILDER...IT IS BECAUSE HE IS IN THE BEST OUT OF A SHIT GENERATION OF BODYBUILDERS...HE IS THE LAST OF THE ONES WHO HAD SOME FOUNDATION HE AND DEX...AFTER THAT BODYBUILD IS IN THE SHITS! NO FOUNDATION ,, THIS IS ALSO WHY DRUGS ARE GONNA BE VERY VERY HIGH DEMAND IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS....BECAUSE THE GENERATION IS REALLY A DIRECT AND ONLY DEPENDENT ON DRUGS

go to danta and sons site...check it out,, they try to sell you anythign they can to make a buck,, this so call company is really trying to make it look like their protien is better than the eggwhies you buy in walmart to drink...they really try hard,, and there are many who buy this balonie...insted of spending their hard earn money on things that will make them big and muscular..they spend it on special cow that was fed with a special sea weed protien ::)

i told you this many times pupils,, and this is important to read this lalst thing i write here in regard to this:

IF YOU EVER WANT TO HEAR A COMPLIMENT FROM SOME WHORE OUTSIDE A GYM OR FITNESS CENTER...A WHORE THAT WILL TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND INFRONT OF YOU ...THAT OWN BOYFRIEND TOLD HER HOW MUCH HE WANT TO LOOK LIKE YOU...THAT HE TOLD HER HE SAW MUSCLE THAT HE NEVER THOUGHT EXISISTED...IF YOU WANT TO HEAR THAT WHORE TALKING NONE STOP ABOUT YOUR BODY WITH NO SHAME...WITH OUT YOU WALKING AROUND WITH TANK TOPS...AND TELLIN IT TO OTHER GIRLS...AND TO YOUR OWN GIRL INFRONT OF YOU .....IF YOU WANT THIS ALL TO HAPPEN ...DANTA TRUE PROTIEN BALONIE COMPANY IS NOT! THE ANSWER,, THE ANSWER IS IN A NEEDLE 22-25GAUGE ..1 TO 1.5 INCHES...THATS WHERE THE ANSWER IS ,,,THE RUBBER STOPPER IS YOUR GOD FRIENDS...YOUR BODYBUILDING LIFE IS UP TO THE SYRNGE AND NEEDLE...

gh15 approved

GREAT POST, AS USUAL, God ! TY !

whitewidow

« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2011, 05:34:53 AM »
what did i tell you about the caps you fuckin asshole piece of shit cunthole

WHATCH YOUR LANGUAGE COCKSMOKER! ILL GET GH15 ON YOUR ASS!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2011, 07:38:31 AM »
WHATCH YOUR LANGUAGE COCKSMOKER! ILL GET GH15 ON YOUR ASS!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz