Author Topic: Jay Cutler prepares for the 2011 Sheru Classic(Dubai,India)  (Read 14774 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Jay Cutler prepares for the 2011 Sheru Classic(Dubai,India)
« on: August 12, 2011, 01:42:02 AM »
 2011 Sheru Classic(Dubai Mumbai,India)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Jay Cutler prepares for the 2011 Sheru Classic(Dubai,India)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 01:49:10 AM »
Look at :26.  He is wide as the fuck with a pretty flat stomach by today's standards.  Kai is thick and compact but has a gut.  Jay will win 6 MrOs and tie Yates.     

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 01:51:23 AM »
Look at :26.  He is wide as the fuck with a pretty flat stomach by today's standards.  Kai is thick and compact but has a gut.  Jay will win 6 MrOs and tie Yates.    
very maybe true

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 02:31:30 AM »
He does not breathe well. A few words in a sentence already have him huffing and puffing.

Will he make it to 40?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 02:32:10 AM »
i hope he can see his schmoes grow up.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 02:58:37 AM »
He's going to mumbai, India to stock up on more alpha Pharma gear ;) he has been jacked on Alpha Pharma for 3 years pure human grade

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 03:02:21 AM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 03:02:51 AM »
He's going to mumbai, India to stock up on more alpha Pharma gear ;) he has been jacked on Alpha Pharma for 3 years pure human grade
Fuck yean man!!!!!
House full of alpha here

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2011, 03:19:19 AM »
Fuck yean man!!!!!
House full of alpha here

Jays got a body full of alpha pharma and a house full of it and hes going straight to mumbai to get more!lucky bastard

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2011, 03:53:22 AM »
Ive stocked up. Who knows when the supply could be stopped. And im starting it in a week, life is good

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2011, 03:58:32 AM »
lifes good at present time

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2011, 04:02:42 AM »
lifes good at present time
You live in Amsterdam, of course life is good
Gorgeous dutch girls, good gyms, good gear, good food, good weed if thats what youre into

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2011, 09:16:32 PM »
I don't think you can do it ;D

well then if it cant be done this is last time gh15 will be withnessed writing on getbig.com,,

the way i operate is quite simple,, i tend to forgive,, the problem you got here is time....moment he is taken off from this position ...it will be long enough that i wont give clases here...and this may be too late for gh15 to return...immitators wil be all over,, from alex33 to jo the glide to thatredneck fella that immitate gh15 on regular basis,, etc etc

the main problem is time,, if too much time pass between his elimination from moderator position and gh15 being gone....then gh15 is gone for good,,

its not a warning by the way ,, this is how the person behind gh15 operates,, I AM MAJOR PART OF GETBIG,, not littlde not medium ,, MAJOR HUGE PART OF THE SUCESS OF THIS SITE IN THE LAST HALF DECADE,,

danta and sons will be back....some corrupt pros wil be back ,, sundely you will see marcus from spain and getny write again ,, and corruption and lies will get back to all time high,,

but im telling you here again ...TIME is the key here,, you dont have much because i tend to find new stimulations and work on them ,, getbig became a stimulation for gh15 ....this is how the bible was created,, 

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2011, 11:19:07 PM »
Man in a Thong.  ::)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2011, 09:39:23 AM »
well then if it cant be done this is last time gh15 will be withnessed writing on getbig.com,,

the way i operate is quite simple,, i tend to forgive,, the problem you got here is time....moment he is taken off from this position ...it will be long enough that i wont give clases here...and this may be too late for gh15 to return...immitators wil be all over,, from alex33 to jo the glide to thatredneck fella that immitate gh15 on regular basis,, etc etc

the main problem is time,, if too much time pass between his elimination from moderator position and gh15 being gone....then gh15 is gone for good,,

its not a warning by the way ,, this is how the person behind gh15 operates,, I AM MAJOR PART OF GETBIG,, not littlde not medium ,, MAJOR HUGE PART OF THE SUCESS OF THIS SITE IN THE LAST HALF DECADE,,

danta and sons will be back....some corrupt pros wil be back ,, sundely you will see marcus from spain and getny write again ,, and corruption and lies will get back to all time high,,

but im telling you here again ...TIME is the key here,, you dont have much because i tend to find new stimulations and work on them ,, getbig became a stimulation for gh15 ....this is how the bible was created,, 

gh15 approved

gh15 IS getbig

in other words

no gh15 say bye bye to getbig.com lol.... i'm not even joking here