Author Topic: Alpha pharma in any world standard = underground  (Read 61513 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
alpha pharma in any world standard = underground
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2011, 05:48:43 AM »
do you believe your own words? you sound crazy fella

first ,, xanax is narcotics,, you claim claims about buying narcotics,, you know how agsint narcotics i am and you know i like to bring down fellas who buy this,, be careful with who you talk to,, im keeping tell you this ,, you feel to comfortable around gh15,, this is when i hit ,,dont you get it ,, dont you understand how i operate? i give you warnings because you seem like an a.d.d fella that really is all talk but still i LOVE bringing down narcotics love it ABSOLITLY LOVE IT ,,insted of you i would shut my mouth and not even try to talk to me ,, yet you will go on and on not understanding the fella you talk to,, you think im some mutent  or hgl amatuers,,you dotn understand the ground you step on ,, and you will being down euroman with it! ,,

i told you before euroman time is horrid,, his operation is lacking,, his contact his lacking ,, his timing manner does not exist,, i give him about 3 more months to work everything or he is down ,,fellas waiting on orders from him for months! 2 3 4 5 and 6 months,, human grade is nice and dandy but it has to be in timly manner! period,,

in addition! nordic never dissapoint,, in many many yeard at the top he never dissapoint,,whatver he touch is legit,, he has pride in it ,, and it is delivered very fast everywhere around the world,, legit is the name of the game!

you do understand what happened to fella who came before me and played with me balonie before right? fellas who thought that gh15 maybe some weak indivdiaul pretend wanna be,,you do know what happen to all them correct? bolanos,, and dredos,,and fellas who showed no respect for system and for elders in the cult,,

i always have the last word,, remember that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2011, 05:52:04 AM »
Alpha isnt sold in pharmacies anywhere in the world or prescribed for medicinal use anywhere in the world so it isnt human grade. Look its major top stuff and I have lots of it. But its not made for medicinal use in reality

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2011, 05:57:08 AM »
Alpha isnt sold in pharmacies anywhere in the world or prescribed for medicinal use anywhere in the world so it isnt human grade. Look its major top stuff and I have lots of it. But its not made for medicinal use in reality

that fella is nuts,, he saw what i did and still tease me !,, he saw how one by one i took the bad mods and faded them away into the darkness,, he sw what i did to GA,, he saw how strong my power is and he still talk ,, he think im enterntained or something ,, I ONLY LEAVE IN THE CULT FELLAS WHO WORRY ABOUT SAFETY! ABOUT DECENCY,,, ABOUT GOOD PRODUCTS,, AND ABOUT THE BODYBUILDING CULT THEY ARE PART OF,, I KICK THE KIDOS OUT,, I CAN BE NICE TO YOUR FACE ,, I CAN BE FREIDNLY AND POLITE,, BUT IM AS CRUEL AS IT COME ,, I REPETEDLY TOLD THIS WARNINGS IN THE PAST,, IM CRUEL! I LIKE GOOD FELLAS I DONT LIKE BALONIE ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2011, 06:11:13 AM »
do you believe your own words? you sound crazy fella

first ,, xanax is narcotics,, you claim claims about buying narcotics,, you know how agsint narcotics i am and you know i like to bring down fellas who buy this,, be careful with who you talk to,, im keeping tell you this ,, you feel to comfortable around gh15,, this is when i hit ,,dont you get it ,, dont you understand how i operate? i give you warnings because you seem like an a.d.d fella that really is all talk but still i LOVE bringing down narcotics love it ABSOLITLY LOVE IT ,,insted of you i would shut my mouth and not even try to talk to me ,, yet you will go on and on not understanding the fella you talk to,, you think im some mutent  or hgl amatuers,,you dotn understand the ground you step on ,, and you will being down euroman with it! ,,

i told you before euroman time is horrid,, his operation is lacking,, his contact his lacking ,, his timing manner does not exist,, i give him about 3 more months to work everything or he is down ,,fellas waiting on orders from him for months! 2 3 4 5 and 6 months,, human grade is nice and dandy but it has to be in timly manner! period,,

in addition! nordic never dissapoint,, in many many yeard at the top he never dissapoint,,whatver he touch is legit,, he has pride in it ,, and it is delivered very fast everywhere around the world,, legit is the name of the game!

you do understand what happened to fella who came before me and played with me balonie before right? fellas who thought that gh15 maybe some weak indivdiaul pretend wanna be,,you do know what happen to all them correct? bolanos,, and dredos,,and fellas who showed no respect for system and for elders in the cult,,

i always have the last word,, remember that

gh15 approved

I just like fucking with you-LOL . the xanax was not for me. I have a legal script for xanax but I had a friend who bought some from nordic I felt bad since I reccomended nordic. I didnt believe him at first but I tried them and they were fake. trust me I get sandoz xanax and have also had pfizer xanax what nordic had was garbage the tabs had no stampjust a big blue tab. they did nothing and they were supposively 2mg and you can definetely feel 4mg of xanax makes you tired this stuff did shit! plus if nordic is such a great source how come he sells narcotics ? he had other stuff as well like valium and some other crap I only tried the xanax my friend ordered thats all he orderedthe xanax plus gear but if nordic is so great why does he sell narcotics?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2011, 06:17:58 AM »

William only requires a company to be registered and legal in their country for him to call it human grade.
But even William says there's a difference between human grade and human grade!

Everyone would pick say a German Bayer Testoviron straight from a German pharmacy before say a test e from an Indian or Moldovian pharmacy.

As far as I am concerned, if a product is made just for distribution in the underground market it makes it less trustworthy, human grade or not.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2011, 06:21:00 AM »
alpha pharma in any world standard = underground,, since india is such a back woods country ,, really third world but seriously third world with over population and with very poor sanitary conditions....alpha pharma pass there for human grade,, it is legit but not even close to the best cook in the game,, it is dosed like human grade and done from chinease powders,,

problem is....there are places in india where you will find fellas walking around with maggots in their nose and throat...and ears and etc etc,, india is very very underdeveloped country ,, good food yes ,, decent people,, but! very very third world have no doubt about it ,, THIRD WORLD!,,

in addition the indian dealers can never get product in time anywhere due to customs who went nuts on them lately ,, its a mess,,jason cutler go to india because he get money! to go to india lol  thats where it ends...at our level you dont go to no diff country to get your stuff,, you get it to your door on a regular basis ,, when you are a millioner life is very easy my friends,,

gh15 approved
Shut the Phuck up with your drug Babble Bullsh!t already.. All the drugs you have taken,and all the knowledge you claim to have,you should have been 16 x's Mr.O..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2011, 06:27:35 AM »
Shut the Phuck up with your drug Babble Bullsh!t already.. All the drugs you have taken,and all the knowledge you claim to have,you should have been 16 x's Mr.O..

you spend too much time in thunderdome for someone who is natural friend,, a 45 year old natural? spending day in day out in bodybuild board that is thunderdome of bodybuilding,, that has kidos!

i dont claim to have knowledge I AM THE KNOWLEDGE ,, big diff,, fellas who claim to have knowledge read books...i dotn read no books,, you can tell from my speling i dont read nothing,, i did what i did on myself and got to the top,, i was brave enough to come out against all the ifbb and npc and reveal the truth for EVERYONE TO SEE,,

am i hated by some ? sure,, am i followed by all? yes! do i give a damn either way? not much since i decided not to omake money out of the gh15 and i could do tons of it from this character TONS OF IT,,i just dotn need it woudl be greed,, what matter to me is to educate the up and comers and i did!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2011, 06:37:38 AM »
you spend too much time in thunderdome for someone who is natural friend,, a 45 year old natural? spending day in day out in bodybuild board that is thunderdome of bodybuilding,, that has kidos!

i dont claim to have knowledge I AM THE KNOWLEDGE ,, big diff,, fellas who claim to have knowledge read books...i dotn read no books,, you can tell from my speling i dont read nothing,, i did what i did on myself and got to the top,, i was brave enough to come out against all the ifbb and npc and reveal the truth for EVERYONE TO SEE,,

am i hated by some ? sure,, am i followed by all? yes! do i give a damn either way? not much since i decided not to omake money out of the gh15 and i could do tons of it from this character TONS OF IT,,i just dotn need it woudl be greed,, what matter to me is to educate the up and comers and i did!

gh15 approved
Who is 45..?  You're not hated by some.. You're hated by many..  The thunderdome..?  This is Getbig,asshole. I've been here before you,so thanks for coming.. You give people advice on how to become champions,but you couldn't make yourself a champion..?  Phuckin Loser..! LOL.. Make money from GH5teen..?  LOL.. Um ,you mean sell drugs,or give drug advice,under your "fake " internet name..?  LOL.. You're so stupid,it's pure comedy.. You've been on repeat since you've joined..You give the same exact list to every loser steroid user on this site..  Don't get yourself confused.. I would never use drugs.. Like I told you before,I have been working out naturally my whole life,I can run circles around you,without huffing and puffing.. Shit my son would run circles around you,easily.. You're a piece of shit.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2011, 06:45:00 AM »
Who is 45..?  You're not hated by some.. You're hated by many..  The thunderdome..?  This is Getbig,asshole. I've been here before you,so thanks for coming.. You give people advice on how to become champions,but you couldn't make yourself a champion..?  Phuckin Loser..! LOL.. Make money from GH5teen..?  LOL.. Um ,you mean sell drugs,or give drug advice,under your "fake " internet name..?  LOL.. You're so stupid,it's pure comedy.. You've been on repeat since you've joined..You give the same exact list to every loser steroid user on this site..  Don't get yourself confused.. I would never use drugs.. Like I told you before,I have been working out naturally my whole life,I can run circles around you,without huffing and puffing.. Shit my son would run circles around you,easily.. You're a piece of shit.

your son is pittiful for havign a dad like you ,, a drug user that lie about it that sit on bodybuild board and lie,, you are filth,, filth and a liar! im hated ONLY by the ones who lie to gain something in the cult! ,, this cult is full of addicts and liars,, and the ones who lose money from my words are the ones who hate,,
i can garentee you i can find who you are in a matter of 1 single hour ,, i can find what you use ,, and i can nail you to a point you will never ever show your face on this boarding again ...all i need to do is offer 10 kits of hgh ,, the truth behind your stink self is smelly ,, i dont like liars and you are one!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2011, 06:58:30 AM »
your son is pittiful for havign a dad like you ,, a drug user that lie about it that sit on bodybuild board and lie,, you are filth,, filth and a liar! im hated ONLY by the ones who lie to gain something in the cult! ,, this cult is full of addicts and liars,, and the ones who lose money from my words are the ones who hate,,
i can garentee you i can find who you are in a matter of 1 single hour ,, i can find what you use ,, and i can nail you to a point you will never ever show your face on this boarding again ...all i need to do is offer 10 kits of hgh ,, the truth behind your stink self is smelly ,, i dont like liars and you are one!

gh15 approved
My son is proud of his dad everyday.. I wake up,work ,love my family,take care of them,and treat them with respect.. You on the other hand,is exactly what's wrong with this world of ours.. Someone should track you down,and stab you in the chest,and post it for all to see.. You're a junkie drug pusher..
 LOL.. Drugs are for losers.. So you're three times more  as bad..Not only do you use them,but sell them, then give advice on how to use them..?  Now, If you saw someone loading up a needle with heroin,or cocaine,and giving specific instructions,on how and where to shoot it,what would you consider this person..??  Think about it,and answer honestly.. Don't give your typical junkie,drug pusher answer.. Give one from a real person,a loving person,someone who is concerned about where thing's are going horribly wrong and need to be fixed.. But of course,you'll go around this question,and talk about more drugs,and the homosexuality, and filth ,this lifestyle brings..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2011, 07:14:07 AM »
My son is proud of his dad everyday.. I wake up,work ,love my family,take care of them,and treat them with respect.. You on the other hand,is exactly what's wrong with this world of ours.. Someone should track you down,and stab you in the chest,and post it for all to see.. You're a junkie drug pusher..
 LOL.. Drugs are for losers.. So you're three times more  as bad..Not only do you use them,but sell them, then give advice on how to use them..?  Now, If you saw someone loading up a needle with heroin,or cocaine,and giving specific instructions,on how and where to shoot it,what would you consider this person..??  Think about it,and answer honestly.. Don't give your typical junkie,drug pusher answer.. Give one from a real person,a loving person,someone who is concerned about where thing's are going horribly wrong and need to be fixed.. But of course,you'll go around this question,and talk about more drugs,and the homosexuality, and filth ,this lifestyle brings..

trust me ,, your son is ashamed of you ,, why? 10 am estern americana time.... 7 am western cost,, and his daddy is on bodybuild board,, talking drugs! when the family is in need of him in this economy ,, you dont have our prioritys straight,, i not only dont like you but for what you said about stubbing me i will find you hunt you and destroy your life! ,, politically correct is dead,, you blame someone for being drug dealer when i repetedly said i was not! ,, you on the other hand have a long price to pay now,, you will see what it is to wish someone to be stubbed in chest and put it for everyone to see,, YOU ARE A DADDY RIGHT? the thing about you i do not let you appologize now,, you will pay the price,, and i suggest you follow the history of gh15,, i do what i promise,,

mother fucking c u n t ! making sure the word is clear here,,

FAMILY MAN WISH SOMEONE TO BE STUBBED TO DEATH AND TO BE PUT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE,, GOOD FATHER EH? IF YOU EVER DONE HORMONES YOU ARE COOKED 

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2011, 07:35:17 AM »

Exactly.

8)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2011, 07:57:53 AM »
 LOL.. Drugs are for losers.. So you're three times more  as bad..Not only do you use them,but sell them, then give advice on how to use them..?  Now, If you saw someone loading up a needle with heroin,or cocaine,and giving specific instructions,on how and where to shoot it,what would you consider this person..??  Think about it,and answer honestly.. Don't give your typical junkie,drug pusher answer.. Give one from a real person,a loving person,someone who is concerned about where thing's are going horribly wrong and need to be fixed.. But of course,you'll go around this question,and talk about more drugs,and the homosexuality, and filth ,this lifestyle brings..

You are concerned about things and things need to be fixed yet you wish this on a man?
You looter

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2011, 08:09:06 AM »
trust me ,, your son is ashamed of you ,, why? 10 am estern americana time.... 7 am western cost,, and his daddy is on bodybuild board,, talking drugs! when the family is in need of him in this economy ,, you dont have our prioritys straight,, i not only dont like you but for what you said about stubbing me i will find you hunt you and destroy your life! ,, politically correct is dead,, you blame someone for being drug dealer when i repetedly said i was not! ,, you on the other hand have a long price to pay now,, you will see what it is to wish someone to be stubbed in chest and put it for everyone to see,, YOU ARE A DADDY RIGHT? the thing about you i do not let you appologize now,, you will pay the price,, and i suggest you follow the history of gh15,, i do what i promise,,

mother fucking c u n t ! making sure the word is clear here,,

FAMILY MAN WISH SOMEONE TO BE STUBBED TO DEATH AND TO BE PUT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE,, GOOD FATHER EH? IF YOU EVER DONE HORMONES YOU ARE COOKED 

gh15 approved
Really..?  I'm the boss..! I can do what I please.. My priorities..?  What do you know about that.?  You're a junkie. Junkies don't have priorities. Like I said,you have no answer,to the question I asked you..?  Because you have no love or compassion for anything other than drugs,you piece of shit junkie. I am a father,and if we took drug pushers,that sell drugs to anyone,and took them out,there would be alot less of you people for fear of their lives being taken away from them. I'm on the net,replying to you,so what does that say about you..?  I'm not talking drugs,I'm talking to a drug dealing junkie.. Don't try to twist thing's around,you're far too stupid. You avoid questions,and throw the same exact drug names in there.. Now I can see you getting a little more aggressive with your profanity..?  What's wrong..you melting.?  If you're not throwing around drug names,you have to throw profanity in there to take their place..?  I feel bad for your family. Your mother and father must walk around with their heads hung in shame..?  If a woman is dumb enough to give you kids,they must absolutely be ashamed of you.. ?   I can just imagine,you walking to drop your child off,to school.. Walking proud with your chest out,swearing you look great,and all the parents laughing at you,behind your back... They see your pitiful little child, and know him as the kid whose father is on steroids...!  Poor kid.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2011, 08:11:59 AM »
dont worry you wont be father for too long,,i like you to stay on the boarding and nto quit thats why i dont condition my staying here with your banning,, because if i do it you will be banned ,, i want you here to continue to talk

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2011, 08:12:13 AM »
You are concerned about things and things need to be fixed yet you wish this on a man?
You looter
C'mon Okami.. You come to another mans defense,only because you're a drug addict as well.. Keep going and you'll end up like Amy Winehouse... Don't concern yourself with fixing how I think.. Deal with your illegal drug use first..

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2011, 08:14:50 AM »
Id rather have a father who used steroids then a father who is black

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2011, 08:15:18 AM »
dont worry you wont be father for too long,,i like you to stay on the boarding and nto quit thats why i dont condition my staying here with your banning,, because if i do it you will be banned ,, i want you here to continue to talk

gh15 approved
What the hell did you just try to say..?  All I can gather from that hacking was "banned".. ?  If I get banned,who cares..?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2011, 08:16:38 AM »
Id rather have a father who used steroids then a father who is black
Me too. Now hurry with my Curry chicken with steamed rice..

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2011, 08:20:11 AM »
Me too. Now hurry with my Curry chicken with steamed rice..
Im not asian you spastic

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2011, 08:21:08 AM »
Im not asian you spastic
Sure you're not..

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2011, 08:22:13 AM »
Really..?  I'm the boss..! I can do what I please.. My priorities..?  What do you know about that.?  You're a junkie. Junkies don't have priorities. Like I said,you have no answer,to the question I asked you..?  Because you have no love or compassion for anything other than drugs,you piece of shit junkie. I am a father,and if we took drug pushers,that sell drugs to anyone,and took them out,there would be alot less of you people for fear of their lives being taken away from them. I'm on the net,replying to you,so what does that say about you..?  I'm not talking drugs,I'm talking to a drug dealing junkie.. Don't try to twist thing's around,you're far too stupid. You avoid questions,and throw the same exact drug names in there.. Now I can see you getting a little more aggressive with your profanity..?  What's wrong..you melting.?  If you're not throwing around drug names,you have to throw profanity in there to take their place..?  I feel bad for your family. Your mother and father must walk around with their heads hung in shame..?  If a woman is dumb enough to give you kids,they must absolutely be ashamed of you.. ?   I can just imagine,you walking to drop your child off,to school.. Walking proud with your chest out,swearing you look great,and all the parents laughing at you,behind your back... They see your pitiful little child, and know him as the kid whose father is on steroids...!  Poor kid.

Who cares if other people do drugs?
I hate the State.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2011, 08:22:28 AM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2011, 08:28:52 AM »
the warm fella has kids...just think about his miserable kidos,, if they are alive by age 18 he will throw them out of the house and they wil be by themselves,, no financial support no nothing,, you can tell an stiff asshole when you hear one,, he is what i call the type of fella that is stiff,, politically corect but behind closed door ....iron fist with his kids ,, not a dime! unless they worked for it ,, they will get 20bucks cards from walmart for their wedding ..again if they are alive....

i hate parents like that ,,those are the reason americano girls became whores and rebel at young age ,,fathers like that! ,, that is the exact reason the americano kidos throw their parents into some old peopel house and dont give a fuck! because they had to deal with warm daddy all their childhood,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2011, 08:29:29 AM »
Who cares if other people do drugs?
I honestly don't.. What bothers me,is someone not saying that it's wrong.. I hate that this piece of shit druggie throws dangerous cocktails,for anyone to try.. Why not say,this is dangerous and only use if you're of age..? Something so simple.. He makes it seem as if drugs are nutritious and delicious.. ?  Many don't use,because they don't know how... But they come on here,and guess what...?  They have step by step instructions now. That is all..  He has nothing positive to say,unless it's about drugs..!?