Author Topic: Alpha pharma in any world standard = underground  (Read 61627 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: GH15
« Reply #325 on: August 20, 2011, 05:53:55 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #326 on: August 20, 2011, 06:04:51 AM »

It's only straight if you want it to be

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: August 20, 2011, 06:53:29 AM »

NewDawn

• Getbig II
Re: Alpha pharma in any world standard = underground
« Reply #328 on: August 20, 2011, 01:15:19 PM »
I see the sheep of GB are still deceived.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #329 on: August 20, 2011, 01:39:41 PM »
the only place in the wordl where my name is said million times,, and yet it always get to point a with no conclusion ,, lol

you fuckng said my name all through last years and this year and still! i am multiple peopel lol,, sorry to dissapoint you it is one fella ,, when i die the world will know bodybuild a little better,, and that mean all the hormone game that bodybuild is,, it is chemical warfare,, and the hormone is 90% of it ,,

9 0 % of it,,

gh15 approved

And we thank you for that Dennis

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #330 on: August 21, 2011, 08:00:42 AM »
And we thank you for that Dennis

I've always thought how dangerous it is that getbig FOR THE MOST PART (multiple user account conspiracy theory aside), have gh15 pinned down to two main names...
those that think he is Dennis James and those for Nasser.

Dangerous in these times because some sick fuck who seriously wants to know who is behind the handle, will go kill both people one at a time at an expo or something.

if the gh15 posts stop after the death of one, you nailed your guy.

The times today, some sick fuck has already had this in mind instead of looking at the POSTS and getting your 100% answer from there over the many years...

Both those bodybuilder names above should be carefull, especially if on American soil. Norway too now maybe..lol

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #331 on: August 21, 2011, 08:34:57 AM »
I've always thought how dangerous it is that getbig FOR THE MOST PART (multiple user account conspiracy theory aside), have gh15 pinned down to two main names...

Dangerous in these times because some sick fuck who seriously wants to know who is behind the handle, will go kill both people one at a time at an expo or something.

The times today, some sick fuck has already had this in mind instead of looking at the POSTS and getting your 100% answer from there over the many years...

Both those bodybuilder names above should be carefull, especially if on American soil. Norway too now maybe..lol

It's why I said don't go waving it around, also 15 said there was an attempt on his life before

whitewidow

« Reply #332 on: August 23, 2011, 03:03:47 PM »
It's why I said don't go waving it around, also 15 said there was an attempt on his life before
[/quote

definately nasser with some help of alex23

whitewidow

« Reply #333 on: August 23, 2011, 03:10:15 PM »
Yeah, I remember that whole Division thing where he was talking shit about ****and Sandra. It was sort of a blessing in disguise because it brought gh15 back to the board after giving his melodramatic swan song. He was after Div's head and offered enough gh (even sent US domestic) to make you turn pro (remember it's all the amount and quality of the drugs that will get you there). And Div did source on this board. I still have a PM he sent me.

DIV

sourcing and giving away free gear are diffrent.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #334 on: August 24, 2011, 04:41:21 AM »

Bro, the world's crazy, but who is going to go to that extreme and waste their life over some internet character? GH15 can be a prick to a few but doesn't cross the line, this is getbig not the Sapranos. Even if he reveiled himself I doubt someone would do something, could be wrong though

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #335 on: August 24, 2011, 09:32:30 AM »
Bro, the world's crazy, but who is going to go to that extreme and waste their life over some internet character? GH15 can be a prick to a few but doesn't cross the line, this is getbig not the Sapranos. Even if he reveiled himself I doubt someone would do something, could be wrong though

You summed it up in the first 4 words of your post. Someone mentally unstable, meaning they don't know whatthey are doing and take the internet very seriously.

Murder Nasser. GH15 posts keep going? OK, not him.

Try Dennis James next...gh15 posts stop? OK, we have a new "hero" (in his own mind).
He'll get off on it just for the fact that he uncovered who it was in this sick way.

The first 4 words of your post my man. 2011.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #336 on: August 24, 2011, 10:26:48 AM »
You summed it up in the first 4 words of your post. Someone mentally unstable, meaning they don't know whatthey are doing and take the internet very seriously.

Try Dennis James next...gh15 posts stop? OK, we have a new "hero" (in his own mind).
He'll get off on it just for the fact that he uncovered who it was in this sick way.

Ya but...I would not live in fear over that, its a possible scenerio, but so is dying on the highway or falling down the stairs. If 1 gets killed there wont be any gh15 post wether it was him or not, realistacally no one in their right mind would post after that, we still wouldnèt know who gh15 is for sure

whitewidow

« Reply #337 on: August 25, 2011, 03:43:33 AM »

NOBODY IS GOING TO KILL NASSER OR DJ! THEY ARE JUST GIVING OUT SOME STEROID INFORMATION WHO THE FUCK CARES?? i JUST DONT LIKE THE FALSE ACCUSATIONS THAT GH15 SAYS..I HATE GETTING CALLED A DEALER OR GH15 SAYING I HAVE AN AGENDA BECAUSE I LIKE A CERTAIN BRAND. I ALSO DONT LIKE HOW HE LOOKS AT A PRO AND TRYS TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT EXACT BRANDS THEY ARE USING. IN EXAMPLE HE SAYS JAY IS USING STRANGOS EQ WHEN THAT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE! jAY HAS BEEN USING EQ FOR YEARS JUST BECAUSE HE GOT MORE VASCULAR DOSNT MEAN HE IS USING STRANGOS EQ. THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS WHAT JAY IS TAKING IS JAY, AND FOR ALL WE KNOW IT COULD BE SOME NEW DESIGNER SHIT SOME CHEMIST MADE HIM. jAY COULD OF JUST UPPED THE DOSE OF HIS EQ AS WELL THEIR ARE ALOT OF THINGS JAY COULD BE DOING DIFFRENT THAT CAUSES MORE ROADMAP VASCULARITY. hE COULD OF ADDED A NEW COMPOUND THAT STACKS WELL WITH HIS STACK HE TOOK LAST YEAR. THEY ARE NOT THAT FAR OUT AND JAY IS STILL ABOUT B5% bf WAIT TILL HE GETS 2% AND LETS SEE HOW HE LOOKS.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #338 on: August 25, 2011, 04:56:13 AM »
 moderator,, there is no 2% in bodybuild,, 2-3% is dead! andreas was 3 % and died,,you meant to say 4%! 3.5 to 4.5 %

now...jason cutler is on strangos equipona ,, GARENTEED,, there is no ifs or buts,, and! it doesnt make him more vascular,, it just bring out whatever the fuck he has...his own little veins suddenly show better,, it is strango equipona made! 100% ,,thee are others who do equipona well but he uses strango

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #339 on: August 25, 2011, 06:27:08 AM »
temoirary moderator,, there is no 2% in bodybuild,, 2-3% is dead! andreas was 3 % and died,,you meant to say 4%! 3.5 to 4.5 %

now...jason cutler is on strangos equipona ,, GARENTEED,, there is no ifs or buts,, and! it doesnt make him more vascular,, it just bring out whatever the fuck he has...his own little veins suddenly show better,, it is strango equipona made! 100% ,,thee are others who do equipona well but he uses strango

gh15 approved
lmao ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #340 on: August 25, 2011, 06:36:56 AM »

NOBODY IS GOING TO KILL NASSER OR DJ! THEY ARE JUST GIVING OUT SOME STEROID INFORMATION WHO THE FUCK CARES?? i JUST DONT LIKE THE FALSE ACCUSATIONS THAT GH15 SAYS..I HATE GETTING CALLED A DEALER OR GH15 SAYING I HAVE AN AGENDA BECAUSE I LIKE A CERTAIN BRAND. I ALSO DONT LIKE HOW HE LOOKS AT A PRO AND TRYS TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT EXACT BRANDS THEY ARE USING. IN EXAMPLE HE SAYS JAY IS USING STRANGOS EQ WHEN THAT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE! jAY HAS BEEN USING EQ FOR YEARS JUST BECAUSE HE GOT MORE VASCULAR DOSNT MEAN HE IS USING STRANGOS EQ. THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS WHAT JAY IS TAKING IS JAY, AND FOR ALL WE KNOW IT COULD BE SOME NEW DESIGNER SHIT SOME CHEMIST MADE HIM. jAY COULD OF JUST UPPED THE DOSE OF HIS EQ AS WELL THEIR ARE ALOT OF THINGS JAY COULD BE DOING DIFFRENT THAT CAUSES MORE ROADMAP VASCULARITY. hE COULD OF ADDED A NEW COMPOUND THAT STACKS WELL WITH HIS STACK HE TOOK LAST YEAR. THEY ARE NOT THAT FAR OUT AND JAY IS STILL ABOUT B5% bf WAIT TILL HE GETS 2% AND LETS SEE HOW HE LOOKS.
Bro by the time you hit the Olympia posedow territory you have been in the trenches, you've seen and done it all and like a filtration system you know what works and what doesn't plain and simple, there ain't a million steroids to take just a handful, think of it this way all the top nascar racers are all using the same components under their hood, all the dentist use the same tools, surgens are putting silicons in female breast the same, it's all the same at the top in any field no one does something new or does something different so if gh15 says he is on EQ then he probably is on

whitewidow

« Reply #341 on: August 25, 2011, 05:25:39 PM »
I know Jay is using EQ that is obvious if you read my post I said he maybe just upped his dose. I just dont think gh15 knows the exact brand he is using. he swears he is using strangos EQ. Im also saying he might be using EQ and maybe a new designer compound as well. maybe some chemist whipped him up some new designer drug as well. or he is on the same cycle as last year and just upped his doses. I gaurantee he is on EQ but only Jay knows what brand he is using gh15 does not have that info. he is guessing he is using strangos EQ. Jay really isnt that vascular sure he is more vascular than usual but like I said he could of just upped his doses or added a new designer compound. There are alot of chemist that make designer compounds and maybe just give them to one bodybuilder. you people remember victor conte. he had athletes using designer drugs setting records. My post has nothing to do with doubting jay cuttler uses EQ what i doubt is Gh15 can look at him and tell what brand he is using! I bet he isnt using strangos EQ! how do we get the answer jay wouldnt tell us so how would anybody know? Gh15 cant prove he is using strangos EQ if he can than do it prove he is using that brand! does he have an interview with jay saying he is using strangos EQ? has he talked to jay? I know he hasnt because he said I bet he is using it. Gh15 is making an assumption without any kind of fact to back up his claim!AND YES GH15 PRO BODYBUILDERS ARE KNOWN TO GET DOWN TO 2-3% BF

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #342 on: August 25, 2011, 11:26:12 PM »
I know Jay is using EQ that is obvious if you read my post I said he maybe just upped his dose. I just dont think gh15 knows the exact brand he is using. he swears he is using strangos EQ. Im also saying he might be using EQ and maybe a new designer compound as well. maybe some chemist whipped him up some new designer drug as well. or he is on the same cycle as last year and just upped his doses. I gaurantee he is on EQ but only Jay knows what brand he is using gh15 does not have that info. he is guessing he is using strangos EQ. Jay really isnt that vascular sure he is more vascular than usual but like I said he could of just upped his doses or added a new designer compound. There are alot of chemist that make designer compounds and maybe just give them to one bodybuilder. you people remember victor conte. he had athletes using designer drugs setting records. My post has nothing to do with doubting jay cuttler uses EQ what i doubt is Gh15 can look at him and tell what brand he is using! I bet he isnt using strangos EQ! how do we get the answer jay wouldnt tell us so how would anybody know? Gh15 cant prove he is using strangos EQ if he can than do it prove he is using that brand! does he have an interview with jay saying he is using strangos EQ? has he talked to jay? I know he hasnt because he said I bet he is using it. Gh15 is making an assumption without any kind of fact to back up his claim!AND YES GH15 PRO BODYBUILDERS ARE KNOWN TO GET DOWN TO 2-3% BF

you CAN NOT GET DOWN TO 2-3 % BODYFAT PERIOD,, AND TODAY FELLAS NOT EVEN CLOSE,, THEY USE BOATLOADS OF INSULINA,, YOU CONFUSE BETWEEN FAT BETWEEN SKIN AND MUSCLE AND FAT FROM WITHIN THE MUSCLE....TODAY FELLAS ARE MAYBE 4%...4-4.5% ,,BACK IN 90S AND 80S....IT WAS 3-4% ,,NOW DAY ITS A JOKE 4% IS THE TYPICAL PROFESIONAL ON STAGE ,, AND THAT IS WITH EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN USED

2% is death,, straight out death ,, 3% is pretty much the lowest but! when you are 3% you will NOT win a pro show ..garenteed,, 3.5 to 4% thats competition bodyfat among profesionals and top amatuers on boat loads of drugs

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #343 on: August 25, 2011, 11:37:13 PM »
One thing is for sure, today's pro's are way too fat. I'm not talking about distended guts and that sort of thing I'm simply talking about showing up in shape like a pro is supposed to. Guys like Levrone knew what "In Shape" meant and now everyone is so concerned about losing that 0.0004 inches of a bicep they come in too fat.

I'm not saying there hasn't been anyone in shape in the last 10 yrs...Ronnie still knew how to come in shape, Jay and Kai have both been in pretty great shape a few times but when it comes to the top guys you rarely see a lineup of ten in top shape guys any more, let alone the top six. The days of eating nothing but tilapia and asparagus for the last 4wks if needed are long gone, no one is willing to suffer any more and most are content with their $30k a yr XYZ supplement contract and a Weider contract that's about as worthless as an empty role of toilet paper.

Of course then there are these so-called "Managers" that are a plague and a virus on competitive bodybuilding and that plays into it all in a major and I mean major way....but that's a different story for another day.

whitewidow

« Reply #344 on: August 26, 2011, 04:28:39 AM »
Ok lets say these days they come in at around 4% but there have been pros who have made it down to 2-3% BF. thats a fact. ever since this size game started guys have been coming in with a little more BF. Dexter jackson had to be 3% when he won the mr.O. hell I was just a gym rat and they tested me and I was 6% and I wasnt even trying they just asked me if I wanted to take the test and I said yes. 6% is what I was. Now if I worked at seriously cutting i could easily get 2-4% while eating subpar diet.  hell I was drinking muscle milk when i was 6%.Like I said I didnt even know I was going to get tested I was just asked at college when i was taking a weight training elective. I was interested mysekf so I took the water test and boom 6%.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #345 on: August 26, 2011, 05:05:38 AM »
Ok lets say these days they come in at around 4% but there have been pros who have made it down to 2-3% BF. thats a fact. ever since this size game started guys have been coming in with a little more BF. Dexter jackson had to be 3% when he won the mr.O. hell I was just a gym rat and they tested me and I was 6% and I wasnt even trying they just asked me if I wanted to take the test and I said yes. 6% is what I was. Now if I worked at seriously cutting i could easily get 2-4% while eating subpar diet.  hell I was drinking muscle milk when i was 6%.Like I said I didnt even know I was going to get tested I was just asked at college when i was taking a weight training elective. I was interested mysekf so I took the water test and boom 6%.

yes but you are 6% due to narcotics etc,,, hormones and narcotics get many 185lb 6% walking earth,,

it is very simple to know one bodyfat ,, you feel it!,, when you are 6-7% you know it ,, no matter how much water you hold you know it,, you will see the seratus when flesxing ,, yuo will see the obliqes quite well ,, you will see sculpted muscle all over,, lines can be blurred ro some degree but when you are6% you know it!

no bodybuilder ALIVE ever been 2% ,,dex was 3-4% when won o ,,3.5%

gh15 approved

Not anymore but the top guys back in the day before the size game occured used to come in at least 3%. I have heard of bodybuilers getting down to 2%.
There was a point when a bodybuilder wouldnt even step on stage unless they were 2-4% any higher they would drop out of the show!
fallen angel

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: August 27, 2011, 06:23:05 PM »
One thing is for sure, today's pro's are way too fat. I'm not talking about distended guts and that sort of thing I'm simply talking about showing up in shape like a pro is supposed to. Guys like Levrone knew what "In Shape" meant and now everyone is so concerned about losing that 0.0004 inches of a bicep they come in too fat.

I'm not saying there hasn't been anyone in shape in the last 10 yrs...Ronnie still knew how to come in shape, Jay and Kai have both been in pretty great shape a few times but when it comes to the top guys you rarely see a lineup of ten in top shape guys any more, let alone the top six. The days of eating nothing but tilapia and asparagus for the last 4wks if needed are long gone, no one is willing to suffer any more and most are content with their $30k a yr XYZ supplement contract and a Weider contract that's about as worthless as an empty role of toilet paper.

Of course then there are these so-called "Managers" that are a plague and a virus on competitive bodybuilding and that plays into it all in a major and I mean major way....but that's a different story for another day.

No fucking way ANY guys in the last 10 years were EVER  as in shape as Levrone.  That guy was fucking insane.  Ronnie didn't even hold a candle to Levrone in my opinion.  Those early 90s guys were unreal with their conditioning. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #347 on: August 27, 2011, 06:42:55 PM »
No fucking way ANY guys in the last 10 years were EVER  as in shape as Levrone.  That guy was fucking insane.  Ronnie didn't even hold a candle to Levrone in my opinion.  Those early 90s guys were unreal with their conditioning. 

Ronnie still came in shape a lot but I agree he didn't hold a candle to Levrone's conditioning in-fact I wouldn't say there's been any pro whose held a candle to Levrone's conditioning the last ten years.