Author Topic: Alpha pharma in any world standard = underground  (Read 61836 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
alpha pharma in any world standard = underground
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2011, 08:33:56 AM »
I honestly don't.. What bothers me,is someone not saying that it's wrong.. I hate that this piece of shit druggie throws dangerous cocktails,for anyone to try.. Why not say,this is dangerous and only use if you're of age..? Something so simple.. He makes it seem as if drugs are nutritious and delicious.. ?  Many don't use,because they don't know how... But they come on here,and guess what...?  They have step by step instructions now. That is all..  He has nothing positive to say,unless it's about drugs..!?

you use too you filthy liar!,, you use too! anyone who spend all their day on bodybuild thunderdome is using hormones,, no one would be sitting here talk bodybuild if they didnt use hormones,, get it in your head already ya filth,, no one would go so deep into it if they were just fellas who worked out 2 times a week ,, no one!
behind every screen name here there is a hormone user that collect hormones and use them ,, they are all on steroids boards,, all both npc and ifbb ,, stop hiding the truth ,, and stop calling it drugs,, its not drugs,, on yuor land it is controlled substances,, in portugal its legal powder like ibuprofen like al over pharma,, in turky you can buy it like bread,, this is not! drugs,, filth like you make it sound like its risky drugs but its not,,

all your heros from chiwawi to me and inbetween used lots of it! ,, from reeves to me and inbetween used LOTS OF IT,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2011, 08:38:30 AM »
HEY GH15 GAME OVER!THIS IS WHAT MADE PROS MR.O'S AND AMATEURS PROS- CLEANEST GEAR ON THE BB MARKET.NORDICS NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH IT-THIS IS FROM THE MAN HIMSELF WILLIAM LLEWELLYN

Some excerpts from William Llewellyn on Alpha Pharma:
Full article here: http://www.bodyofscience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4630

Alpha-Pharma went further by providing us copies of drug registration forms in India, stamped by the Commissioner of the Foods & Drugs Control Administration of Gujarat State. By what we were provided, the company and products indeed appear to be registered, at least for sale as exports.

Alpha-Pharma also furnished us copies of laboratory analysis reports showing their products to contain the proper amounts of steroid and no bacterial contamination. While we appreciate the documentation, here at Body of Science, we do not like to accept lab reports directly from manufacturers. It would be too easy for a company to manipulate the results. So we commissioned our own set of tests on two Alpha-Pharma products, Testobolin (testosterone enanthate) and Testorapid (testosterone propionate). The testing was extensive, and demonstrated not only that the products contained the proper steroids in sufficient dosages, but also that they were free of bacterial contamination, and of high pharmaceutical purity.

Alpha Pharma's products meet the standards required by the U.S. FDA, the Australian FDA, the United Kingdom FDA and the World Health Organization.

Alpha Pharma is also licensed and in good standing with the Thai government, where their labs are located.

They can also provide all of the following and have provided the following:

*Drug Master Files for submission to the United States FDA and the European Community

*Dossiers for Certificate of Suitability of monographs of the European Pharmacopoeia

*Responses to audit reports and follow up activities

*Site Master Files (Australian TGA)

There are not too many companies out there that can provide documentation such as that to that extent.
Alpha Pharma is indeed 100% Human Grade.
GH15 GOT OWNED VERY BADLY HERE

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2011, 08:39:06 AM »
you use too you filthy liar!,, you use too! anyone who spend all their day on bodybuild thunderdome is using hormones,, no one would be sitting here talk bodybuild if they didnt use hormones,, get it in your head already ya filth,, no one would go so deep into it if they were just fellas who worked out 2 times a week ,, no one!
behind every screen name here there is a hormone user that collect hormones and use them ,, they are all on steroids boards,, all both npc and ifbb ,, stop hiding the truth ,, and stop calling it drugs,, its not drugs,, on yuor land it is controlled substances,, in portugal its legal powder like ibuprofen like al over pharma,, in turky you can buy it like bread,, this is not! drugs,, filth like you make it sound like its risky drugs but its not,,

all your heros from chiwawi to me and inbetween used lots of it! ,, from reeves to me and inbetween used LOTS OF IT,,

gh15 approved

pay attention pupils to what is highlighted...

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2011, 08:42:44 AM »
the warm fella has kids...just think about his miserable kidos,, if they are alive by age 18 he will throw them out of the house and they wil be by themselves,, no financial support no nothing,, you can tell an stiff asshole when you hear one,, he is what i call the type of fella that is stiff,, politically corect but behind closed door ....iron fist with his kids ,, not a dime! unless they worked for it ,, they will get 20bucks cards from walmart for their wedding ..again if they are alive....

i hate parents like that ,,those are the reason americano girls became whores and rebel at young age ,,fathers like that! ,, that is the exact reason the americano kidos throw their parents into some old peopel house and dont give a fuck! because they had to deal with warm daddy all their childhood,,

gh15 approved
You don't know me,or know anything about me..?  I'm not like you,or your parents.. So please,take your beliefs and apply them to your flunkies.. My kids know our business,and I will never turn my back on family,no matter what...!   You always speak about Americanos..? Why..?  All nationalities and ethnicity's are exactly the same..!  I deal with many people all day.. By far,Russians are the most rude,stuck up people I've ever met and done business with.. But very hard workers as well.. They're the only people I've met,that at an early age,have enough sense to open 3,4,5 businesses at one time..?
 What the hell is a "warm".? Oh...Is that because I think you act and think like a little girl.. Hence the 5teen after the GH,,? You're such an idiot,you speak as if you're so certain.?  
 What's amazing is,you're thinking is so warped,that you think,someone having a great life,good kids,a successful business,are too perfect to be true.. It's called doing the right thing.. !  When someone offers you something you should not be doing,say no,thank you,and walk away..!  Simple.. Make sure,if you make a mistake,or do something you should not have done,to never do it again.. !  My parents helped me with everything in life,until I was able to help myself.. I will never,turn my back on my folks.. What they did for me,I'll do for my own..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2011, 08:43:32 AM »
Jesus Christ....calm down fellas..  :-\ ???

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2011, 08:46:41 AM »

gh15 approved

Never!  You're the filthy liar,that operates a drug business on the net..!  You piece of shit!  This is a bodybuilding board,not a steroid board..!  Go back and read every single one of my posts,I come here to unwind,and say what I feel,and think,nothing more.. You come to promote your operation..

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2011, 08:48:50 AM »
Jesus Christ....calm down fellas..  :-\ ???
Hey,Meso
is the gimmick yourself ?

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2011, 08:49:29 AM »
GH15 GOT OWNED VERY BADLY HERE

actually i'm not sure about getting owned...balkan pharma too has similar certificate in moldovia but i'm sure no one in their right mind would consider that alin crap human grade, eventhough it officially is...when i can find certain brand in pharmacy in some kind western world country, well japan is ok too ;D, i'm willing to call it hg...otherwise, no

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2011, 08:52:50 AM »
You don't know me,or know anything about me..?  I'm not like you,or your parents.. So please,take your beliefs and apply them to your flunkies.. My kids know our business,and I will never turn my back on family,no matter what...!   You always speak about Americanos..? Why..?  All nationalities and ethnicity's are exactly the same..!  I deal with many people all day.. By far,Russians are the most rude,stuck up people I've ever met and done business with.. But very hard workers as well.. They're the only people I've met,that at an early age,have enough sense to open 3,4,5 businesses at one time..?
 What the hell is a "warm".? Oh...Is that because I think you act and think like a little girl.. Hence the 5teen after the GH,,? You're such an idiot,you speak as if you're so certain.?  
 What's amazing is,you're thinking is so warped,that you think,someone having a great life,good kids,a successful business,are too perfect to be true.. It's called doing the right thing.. !  When someone offers you something you should not be doing,say no,thank you,and walk away..!  Simple.. Make sure,if you make a mistake,or do something you should not have done,to never do it again.. !  My parents helped me with everything in life,until I was able to help myself.. I will never,turn my back on my folks.. What they did for me,I'll do for my own..

you do notice you are being humilated already alogn this thread and you come back for more...

fella,, its easy to tell if you know how to read someone if they haev something going for them or not,, YOU DONT!,, the fact you have family so call wife and kids...and you spend time on computer....says it all ,, no sane fella with kids and wife would spend so much time on computer on bodybuilding thunderdome UNLES he made money from bodybuilding!! unless he was PROFESIONAL that made his living off bodybuilding then its understood,, any fella that had kids and wifey woudl be now working with no time to play on computer....and dont bring me day off balonie,, no sane fella with kids and wife would be on computer right now UNLESS bodybuild was the CENTER OF HIS LIFE,, IT IS THE CENTER OF MY LIFE!,, and it is! the center of your life,, you are A USER like any other fellas here,, your parents helped you with nothing,, the help im talkin about you dont get from americano parents,, you dont have the beggining of understanding of the help im talking about,, YOU WILL NOT HELP YOUR KIDOS SAME AS YOUR KIDOS WONT HELP THEIRS AND SAME AS YOUR OWN PARENTS DIDNT HELP YOU ,, help? i will tell you what help is,,,,help is when daddy and mama send you 4-5k a month every monght for years to help you stand on your feet! this is help ,, americano parents do it? hell no they dont ,, they love their own misereble ass,, AMERICANO PARENTS SEND THEIR KIDS MONEY EVERY MONTHS NONE STOP? LOL WHO ARE YOU FOOLING,, they send you a card in mail with 20 dollaros and maybe once in a blue moon wil help with a 1000 dollaors and you will kiss their hand and feet,,

you have no clue about the world,, you should nto even be a dad! and to be honest with you ...i woudnt be surprized if your wife getting the cock from another fella on the side,, politically correct fellas are the worst! and every one like cheating on them ,, look into your wife ! if she is fat too ,, fat girls will step all over fellas like you too,,

you are a joke! do a poll here ask who think worm is a joke,, see what you get

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2011, 08:55:07 AM »
Never!  You're the filthy liar,that operates a drug business on the net..!  You piece of shit!  This is a bodybuilding board,not a steroid board..!  Go back and read every single one of my posts,I come here to unwind,and say what I feel,and think,nothing more.. You come to promote your operation..

no! i decided to nail you on drugs ,, since you call it drugs i will NAIL YOU ON DRUGS,, you have kids right? not for long,, i will put you to shame in your own family ,, addy and package as simple as that,, you will learn a leasson,,and when you say someone is a dealer you need to prove it! not only say it but prove it! proving is when you create connection in real life and do a transaction ! can you do it? i promise you i can create this connection to you !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2011, 08:59:01 AM »
would you guys please back to the thread's topic? ???

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2011, 09:08:44 AM »
no! i decided to nail you on drugs ,, since you call it drugs i will NAIL YOU ON DRUGS,, you have kids right? not for long,, i will put you to shame in your own family ,, addy and package as simple as that,, you will learn a leasson,,and when you say someone is a dealer you need to prove it! not only say it but prove it! proving is when you create connection in real life and do a transaction ! can you do it? i promise you i can create this connection to you !

gh15 approved
LOL! Drug dealer,drug pusher! Threatening me..? So,someone is not a drug dealer,until they get caught for it..?  You dumb shit.. Are you threatening my children..? Let me guess..?  Addy and package..?   Telling the Authorities ,I should be recieving a package,then nail me for it..? I think I'll send this to my lawyer sir,thank's ,you Phucking criminal..! 

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2011, 09:26:24 AM »
big worm, let me tell you the future of your problems with gh15...

1. your fight to "stop" gh15 will be forgotten about the moment this thread dies.

2. gh15 will continue to post non stop the very topics you cannot stand

3. you will be forgotten about

4. gh15 will be remembered.

i really hope this helps. it may save you more meltdown posts that will be forgotten about the second this thread dies.

seriously...i really hope this helps.

thanks.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2011, 09:35:13 AM »
big worm, let me tell you the future of your problems with gh15...

1. your fight to "stop" gh15 will be forgotten about the moment this thread dies.

2. gh15 will continue to post non stop the very topics you cannot stand

3. you will be forgotten about

4. gh15 will be remembered.

i really hope this helps. it may save you more meltdown posts that will be forgotten about the second this thread dies.

seriously...i really hope this helps.

thanks.

Unfortunately,you are correct.. If i was a junkie ,drug pusher,i'd be remembered..

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2011, 09:40:51 AM »
Unfortunately,you are correct.. If i was a junkie ,drug pusher,i'd be remembered..

Ya give it a rest big perm.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2011, 09:47:36 AM »
Why would he go there, to catch a food borne illness?

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2011, 09:49:43 AM »
Why would he go there, to catch a food borne illness?

BIG MONEY  8)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2011, 09:52:33 AM »
Ya give it a rest big perm.
C'mon Mak.. I'm a legit dude.. I don't take threats lightly.. Hey GH5teen.. Make your move bitch.. !

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2011, 09:56:30 AM »
Hey,Meso
is the gimmick yourself ?
What gimmick, i dont have any gimmicks.  ???

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2011, 09:59:54 AM »
What gimmick, i dont have any gimmicks.  ???
i mean the pic(avatar) without head

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2011, 10:02:43 AM »
thats a buff hunk

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2011, 10:03:48 AM »
lol @ thinking the display pic in our profiles was called a "gimmick" LOL.

Musclecenter, what the hell must you have been thinking all this time when we talk about gimmicks! LOL..too funny.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2011, 10:06:06 AM »
lol @ thinking the display pic in our profiles was called a "gimmick" LOL.

Musclecenter, what the hell must you have been thinking all this time when we talk about gimmicks! LOL..too funny.

Haha.... now that you say it.... AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AHAHHAHAAHAHA  ;D ;D ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2011, 10:08:39 AM »
i mean the pic(avatar) without head
yes lol.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2011, 10:10:04 AM »
brutal discolored hands from high blood pressure only by hitting a "side chest".