Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239071 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2011, 04:41:38 PM »
LMAO Oh really?  In what language genius?  It stems from the latin word imbecillus.  HAHA........a quick google search did not turn up any legitimate spelling of "imbassile" in the english language..  
Honestly, it matters not how she spelled it.  There are no rules as Steven Pinker points out, spell it the way you like as long as the meaning is conveyed.  You see, he chairs the board of the American Heritage dictionary, deciding what goes in etc...

I got the gist that she thinks me to be a "Vince Basile".  Regrettably, I am not.

newmom

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2011, 04:54:06 PM »
LMAO Oh really?  In what language genius?  It stems from the latin word imbecillus.  HAHA........a quick google search did not turn up any legitimate spelling of "imbassile" in the english language..  

well Sherlock Einstein, you actually googled it..LMAO..

Some here never get my humor..

Honestly, it matters not how she spelled it.  There are no rules as Steven Pinker points out, spell it the way you like as long as the meaning is conveyed.  You see, he chairs the board of the American Heritage dictionary, deciding what goes in etc...

I got the gist that she thinks me to be a "Vince Basile".  Regrettably, I am not.

No sir, you're not..you got the funny jab I was trying to get at. No jab at basile either

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2011, 04:57:44 PM »
You sir, have a mental problem then.  The food would not do any of that to you.  You made the whole thing up.  The Nocebo effect.  Look it up.

So you say it's no different wether I consume food with shitloads of sodium versus low to moderate? Have you ever taken gear? Can you post picture of your gear with some note saying "greetings from true adonis" next to it?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2011, 05:00:02 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/07/07/magazine/what-if-it-s-all-been-a-big-fat-lie.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

READ the article Adam...then get back to us. 

The GI Index is a meaningless sham that is not even Adopted by the American Diabetes Association or even considered useful by the Harvard School of Public Health.  Furthermore, if you eat like a normal human being, not limiting yourself to extremes, there is absolutely no point to even give any regard to such a fallacy as the GI index.  

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2011, 05:01:54 PM »
I got to single digits eating pizza and icecream. ADONIS PRINCIPLES BITCHES.

Big arms and detls dizzle, but lagging in the chest department it seems.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2011, 05:03:32 PM »
So you say it's no different wether I consume food with shitloads of sodium versus low to moderate? Have you ever taken gear? Can you post picture of your gear with some note saying "greetings from true adonis" next to it?
I hold a lifetime free of drugs, so I cannot help you whatsoever in that department.  If you are drinking Turpentine for instance, why would it make sense to even watch your Sodium intake?

If you are eating as you should and drinking enough fluids, sodium should be of no concern whatsoever to you.  Its pretty much impossible, barring disease, to hold water if you are consuming an abundance of liquids.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2011, 05:03:56 PM »
edit sry newmom

not nice  :D
l

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2011, 05:08:06 PM »
I hold a lifetime free of drugs, so I cannot help you whatsoever in that department.  If you are drinking Turpentine for instance, why would it make sense to even watch your Sodium intake?

If you are eating as you should and drinking enough fluids, sodium should be of no concern whatsoever to you.  Its pretty much impossible, barring disease, to hold water if you are consuming an abundance of liquids.

aahahahhaahaha so youve never taken gear and you say it SHOULDNT be concern? please just tell me you have some fucking research to back it up, becouse last time ive checked gear causes

SODIUM RETENTION

which leads to bloat. you can limit that by

1. taking an ai
2. watching your sodium intake (that means: CLEAN FUCKING FOOD)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2011, 05:12:52 PM »
Easy there "receiver", it's not that serious tiger.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2011, 05:13:22 PM »
aahahahhaahaha so youve never taken gear and you say it SHOULDNT be concern? please just tell me you have some fucking research to back it up, becouse last time ive checked gear causes

SODIUM RETENTION

which leads to bloat. you can limit that by

1. taking an ai
2. watching your sodium intake (that means: CLEAN FUCKING FOOD)
I admit that I don`t know the first thing about steroids.  Why could you just not drink copious amounts of water/liquid?  Its nearly impossible to retain water when drinking liquids constantly.  You perhaps are confusing your water retention with obesity/abdominal fat.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2011, 05:13:29 PM »
Come off the drugs and by the time you're 35 you will see a big difference from when you were 25.  Not saying it goes away or completely shuts down, of course not.  But it definitely changes, not everyone is the same but most men start to see changes in their early to mid 30s.  

Not on any drugs, never have, never will, unless the doctor wants to give me some HRT some day  ;D

vvv Well male test levels do decline significantly with aging, that is a medical/scientific fact.  But I don't buy the whole "metabolism slows down" argument.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2011, 05:14:49 PM »
Come off the drugs and by the time you're 35 you will see a big difference from when you were 25.  Not saying it goes away or completely shuts down, of course not.  But it definitely changes, not everyone is the same but most men start to see changes in their early to mid 30s.  

Bullshit. Lifetime natty at 43 and ripped with zero cardio due to calorie manipulation alone. Declining test levels is bullshit as well imo. Just an excuse for the lazy fuckers out there to perform half assed workouts or talk to their doc for a script.

newmom

« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2011, 05:15:19 PM »
edit sry newmom

not nice  :D

dammit, I was gonna quote you saying "so is trying to find your pecker"

It's cool Flinstones

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2011, 05:16:06 PM »
i like the wavelength principles.

lost about 50 lbs on them in no time, as my previous threads have shown.

i've heard adonis principles are the same?  if so, i approve.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2011, 05:17:51 PM »
thanks for the kind words gentlemen (flinstones, jaejonna(monstertriceps), and others)

i eat 2 maybe 3 meals per day. each meal is about 75-100 grams of protein. less than 10 grams fat and no carbs, just a little vegetables.  i try to eat a meal every 6-7 hours.  at night i get bored and break out the junk food and eat 1 thousand to 2 thousand calories of whatever im feeling like eating.   no supplements no vitamins.

diet is so overrated.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2011, 05:19:33 PM »
thanks for the kind words gentlemen (flinstones, jaejonna(monstertriceps), and others)

i eat 2 maybe 3 meals per day. each meal is about 75-100 grams of protein. less than 10 grams fat and no carbs, just a little vegetables.  i try to eat a meal every 6-7 hours.  at night i get bored and break out the junk food and eat 1 thousand to 2 thousand calories of whatever im feeling like eating.   no supplements no vitamins.

diet is so overrated.

What the christ do you eat that has 100g of protein in a single sitting?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2011, 05:23:06 PM »
What the christ do you eat that has 100g of protein in a single sitting?
its not a matter of what its a matter of how much..   3-4 chicken breasts usually..

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2011, 05:24:26 PM »
its not a matter of what its a matter of how much..   3-4 chicken breasts usually..

So do you eat somewhere between 6-12 chicken breasts a day on such days?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2011, 05:25:52 PM »
I admit that I don`t know the first thing about steroids.  Why could you just not drink copious amounts of water/liquid?  Its nearly impossible to retain water when drinking liquids constantly.  You perhaps are confusing your water retention with obesity/abdominal fat.

Nope, its something that happens overnight and you simply cant fight it with whater. Now can you please shut the fuck up coz you have no clue obviously and what you say is laughable. I respect people with theoretic approach but you have no theory to back up your claims and obviously no practice.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2011, 05:26:30 PM »
So do you eat somewhere between 6-12 chicken breasts a day on such days?
impressive math skills  ;D    i usually cut the protin down in my last meal, if i have one, because whatever junk i eat at night usually has some protien in it. plus with all the calories i dont really need much protein anyways.  

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2011, 05:27:09 PM »
Bullshit. Lifetime natty at 43 and ripped with zero cardio due to calorie manipulation alone. Declining test levels is bullshit as well imo. Just an excuse for the lazy fuckers out there to perform half assed workouts or talk to their doc for a script.

Yer, it's a bullshit, lab tests obviously lie. And if you think it's easy to be ripped with no cardio try lowering your t3 and test levels somehow and see how easy it becomes.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2011, 05:29:14 PM »
impressive math skills  ;D    i usually cut the protin down in my last meal, if i have one, because whatever junk i eat at night usually has some protien in it. plus with all the calories i dont really need much protein anyways.  

That is an impressive amount of chicken consumption.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2011, 05:32:37 PM »
I can't believe some of you actually are still falling for this Adonis BS. lol Since when is eating pizza some kind of principle.  ;D  No one on here has ever gotten big and ripped from eating just McDonald's and never will. Even Adam refused to post a current pic when I challenged him to prove how effortless it is to stay shredded all the time eating crap food.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2011, 05:33:25 PM »
i like the wavelength principles.

lost about 50 lbs on them in no time, as my previous threads have shown.

i've heard adonis principles are the same?  if so, i approve.
Same, the name is interchangeable, we hammered out the plan together as we made it open source, although I have a few differences.  He likes to eat one meal a day and sip on a protein shake. I say eat whenever,(number of times being irrelevant) and skip the shake totally if you want.  But yes, its the same thing essentially.

newmom

« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2011, 05:34:11 PM »
hey bombz,

why are your arms much bigger than what your legs to be..Did you take up photoshopping?? ;D