Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239022 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #900 on: September 18, 2011, 11:48:44 AM »
So fucking sad.
So fucking True.

It's too late for these estupido pendejo, if they ain't got it by now, they ain't gona get it. Fuck em  ;)
Honestly, "I ask you, who are they" just go & fucking kill your-self. As if I down-loaded all the intel to your hard drive & you had instant recall of ALL of it (like learning a new language instantly), the shite in your lower intestines would curdle. Stick to your cosy little world view old man, the one where you can trust the Jewish owned MSM. At your age it's too fucking late any-how.

PT

Too late for what?

Have you not noticed when people speak of conspiracies they often use the term "they" as everything is as simple as them verses us. So I ask, who are they? Who are us?

You post a video of the late George Carlin preforming a comedy routine as if to say he had the answers. I liked George Carlin, he could make anything seem funny and ironic. In this routine and many others he liked to use the term "they" because they is anyone you want it to be. That's how he connected what he was talking about to his audience. He was a comedian and an entertainer, not a prophet of some impending doom.

I am not saying your views are all wrong. No doubt, there are elements of truth to what you believe. However, your opinions are not absolutes. There are other views which have as much validity as yours. Generally speaking the real truth of a matter generally lies somewhere in the middle between the extremes. Some folks might see you as being an extremist. I would expect you to see yourself as such because you believe in what you say you do and people rarely see themselves as others do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #901 on: September 18, 2011, 11:55:19 AM »
Here in India it is!! This is one of the main reasons I would not use the West, to wipe my arse these days.
Respect has to earned, yes. But for your elders?? Fuck off you retarded old fool, you just lost mine. Twat.  ::)

PT

Sorry to have lost your respect. But if the only reason you respected me was because I had managed to live for sixty-seven years, then that is a pretty hollow reason to be respected. I am also sorry to read that you apparently feel anyone who disagrees with you or even questions your beliefs, is retarded.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #902 on: September 18, 2011, 12:06:58 PM »
Here he is is again, telling the truth & being far from funny...........

"I gave up on my species" - George Carlin

Hick's, did the same thing toward the end of his life. He started to tell people who was really pulling the strings of big-business, government, the MSM, etc...

PT

Yes, here George is not being funny. However, he is telling what he believes is the truth. It is actually just his opinion. He is not necessarily telling the truth. He cannot because there is no way he knows the truth. All he knows is his truth.

As I am closer to the end of my life than you are, let me just say that there is nothing magical that happens were we old farts suddenly know the "truth" about everything. Unfortunately, too often as people grow older they become less open to new ideas and concepts and more rooted in their beliefs. They stop growing and learning when this happens. In some ways, you seem more like an old man than I do because you are so stuck in your beliefs you are unwilling to entertain that there are different perspectives and not all of them are wrong.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #903 on: September 18, 2011, 12:12:10 PM »
The answer to this question, & the voluminous, evidence to support it has been presented by, my-self, W8M8, Woten, Dan Duchaine, et al, on many an occasion - but as Ron, does not like these facts being posted here, & I do not want this thread deleted. I will just say "it is obvious that you know even less about this subject matter, than you have admitted knowing about dysgenics". & as you have chose not to talk on subjects you are not educated enough on.
You should perhaps leave this one alone also.

PT

Perhaps I should. Perhaps you should realize that neither you, W8M8, Woten and Dan Duchaine (one in the same), et al are not the be all and end all either. You just think you know it all. And that my friend is sad. You don't want an open discussion, you just want everyone to agree with you. You just want to be right.

w8m8

« Reply #904 on: September 18, 2011, 02:20:14 PM »
However, your opinions are not absolutes. There are other views which have as much validity as yours. Generally speaking the real truth of a matter generally lies somewhere in the middle between the extremes.

fuck off with your relativist nonsense, matt!

Here are two facts you will filibuster around rather than rebut:

- there exists not one group of blacks capable of outscoring Far East Asians on an IQ test.

- homos have the highest incidence rate of infection from intestinal parasites.

Two more:

- You know FUCK ALL about neither psychometric testing nor genomics.

- You are a vile, shit-stained homosexual.

QED!

The above brought to you by "the be all and fucking end all"

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #905 on: September 18, 2011, 02:27:01 PM »

- there exists not one group of blacks capable of outscoring Far East Asians on an IQ test.

- homos have the highest incidence rate of infection from intestinal parasites.

Two more:

- You know FUCK ALL about neither psychometric testing nor genomics.

- You are a vile, shit-stained homosexual.

QED!

The above brought to you by "the be all and fucking end all"

Is this worldwide or north America?

I only ask because I'm pretty sure that the general populace of Nigeria is the highest percentage all around... I'm just wondering what break down you are using to come to this conclusion.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #906 on: September 18, 2011, 02:41:12 PM »
Yes, here George is not being funny. However, he is telling what he believes is the truth. It is actually just his opinion. He is not necessarily telling the truth. He cannot because there is no way he knows the truth. All he knows is his truth.

As I am closer to the end of my life than you are, let me just say that there is nothing magical that happens were we old farts suddenly know the "truth" about everything. Unfortunately, too often as people grow older they become less open to new ideas and concepts and more rooted in their beliefs. They stop growing and learning when this happens. In some ways, you seem more like an old man than I do because you are so stuck in your beliefs you are unwilling to entertain that there are different perspectives and not all of them are wrong.
I had a sociology professor in undergrad who on day 1 of class said, "I am smarter than all of you. Not because I have a higher IQ or because I am more educated but because I am older. I have had more life experience and at my age I have a different perspective" I enjoyed that class.
U

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #907 on: September 18, 2011, 02:42:56 PM »

1. there exists not one group of blacks capable of outscoring Far East Asians on an IQ test.

2.  homos have the highest incidence rate of infection from intestinal parasites.

Two more:

3. You know FUCK ALL about neither psychometric testing nor genomics.

4. You are a vile, shit-stained homosexual.

QED!

5. The above brought to you by "the be all and fucking end all"

Well then, I'll keep this reply short.

1. These subjects makes no difference to me. You are welcome to believe as you will. It changes nothing.
2. Intestinal parasites are parasites that populate the gastro-intestinal tract in humans and other animals.They can live throughout the body, but most prefer the intestinal wall. Means of exposure include: ingestion of undercooked meat, drinking infected water, and skin absorption. There are many ways in which one can aquire intestinal parasites.
3. I used to administer a form of psychometric testing to job interviewees at my work. I know this much, you wouldn't pass muster.
4. I am bisexual. I am neither vile nor shit stained.
5. So you think. You are wrong of course....nothing new about that, huh?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #908 on: September 18, 2011, 02:51:58 PM »
Hick's, did the same thing toward the end of his life. He started to tell people who was really pulling the strings of big-business, government, the MSM, etc...

This video was not shot during his last months of pancreatic cancer, but you get the point.

You want Bill at the end, go get 'rant in E-minor'

Funny?? yes. True?? abso-fucking-lutely  ;)

PT

Bill Hicks was very funny! Too bad his life was so short. We could use some of his humor about now.

w8m8

« Reply #909 on: September 18, 2011, 02:56:13 PM »
I'm pretty sure that the general populace of Nigeria is the highest percentage all around...

Present the figures, vis a vis, your implied claim that heterosexuals - from Nigeria or otherwise - manifest a per capita percent incidence rate of intestinal parasitism on par with homosexuals.

You have NO such data; however, comparisons between HIV and non HIV groups fully support my above assertion, such is the massive importance of oral-fecal exposure in the spread of such infection!

But of course, none of those in Africa with HIV are disgusting, shit-eating, fecal-fingered homosexuals!

But yes, please do regail us with your figures.

We wont wait, filthy gaylord!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #910 on: September 18, 2011, 03:01:58 PM »

Making deals with the Devil, down at the CrossRoads!! Hahahaha

PT

Solving life's problems should be this good! DAMN!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #911 on: September 18, 2011, 03:07:10 PM »
Present the figures, vis a vis, your implied claim that heterosexuals - from Nigeria or otherwise - manifest a per capita percent incidence rate of intestinal parasitism on par with homosexuals.

You have NO such data; however, comparisons between HIV and non HIV groups fully support my above assertion, such is the massive importance of oral-fecal exposure in the spread of such infection!

But of course, none of those in Africa with HIV are disgusting, shit-eating, fecal-fingered homosexuals!

Golly what happened to you affinity for transgendered, transvestites and transsexual folks? Do they not engage in anal sex?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #912 on: September 18, 2011, 03:15:19 PM »

What are you talking about "gaylord"?

Why are you so angry? I'm just asking a simple question.

I actually did a quick google and it spoke about northern nigeria and how the child populace has a very high percentage of intestinal parasites, hence my query to you about how you came about your conclusion.

You are attacking me based upon what? Have I somehow inferred that I have an issue with you in the past? Why do you insist on attack instead of simply answering my question.

I asked because there is an extremely high percentage, according to this article in children... I would simply believe that children are not undertaking in homosexual activity at an extremely high rate.

Here is what I found and why I asked:

http://www.nigeriamedj.com/article.asp?issn=0300-1652;year=2011;volume=52;issue=1;spage=4;epage=6;aulast=Damen

ORIGINAL ARTICLE
Year : 2011  |  Volume : 52  |  Issue : 1  |  Page : 4-6   
Prevalence of intestinal parasites among pupils in rural North Eastern, Nigeria

JG Damen1, J Luka2, EI Biwan1, M Lugos1
1 Department of Medical laboratory Science, University of Jos, Jos, Nigeria
2 Federal School of Medical Laboratory, Jos, Nigeria

Date of Web Publication   29-Apr-2011

Correspondence Address:
J G Damen
Department of Medical laboratory science, Faculty of Medical sciences, University of Jos, P.M.B.2084 Jos
Nigeria

Abstract       
Background : The study determined the prevalence of intestinal parasitism among pupils in rural schools (Almajiris) in Konduga local Government Area of Borno state. Materials and Methods: A total of 257 stool specimens were collected at random among pupils (Almajiris) in rural quranic schools; the stools were processed and examined both macroscopically and microscopically by concentration techniques. Results: The prevalence of intestinal parasitism among the Almajiris was 80.9%. The highest prevalence rate was 97.8% while the least prevalence was 67.4%. The 6-8 years age group had the highest prevalence of 85.7% while the least prevalence of 77.7% in the 13-16years age bracket. Ascaris lumbricoides had the highest prevalence of (19.1%) while Trichuris trichiura had the least prevalence of (3.5%). Thirteen pupils in the 5-8 years had multiple parasites; multiple parasitism also occurred in 22 pupils aged 9-12 years and in 11 pupils aged 13-16 years. Conclusion: There is a high prevalence rate of intestinal parasites with attendant risk of intestinal obstruction among the Almajiris in rural north eastern Nigeria.

====================================================================================================

My inquiry was a very simple one... How did you come to this conclusion scientifically... That's all.

I certainly didn't mean to anger you in the way that I apparently did.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Intestinal Parasites
« Reply #913 on: September 18, 2011, 05:51:24 PM »
Intestinal parasites exist throughout the world. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that 3.5 billion people worldwide are infested with some type of intestinal parasite, and as many as 450 million of them are sick as a result. Children are most frequently infected with these parasites.

Warpado

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #914 on: September 18, 2011, 07:59:50 PM »

Warpado

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #915 on: September 18, 2011, 08:01:55 PM »
I ask you, who are "they" anyway?

If you’re seriously asking, I invite you to poor over the information on this website.

http://www.iamthewitness.com/

The site contains a wealth of knowledge on the subject.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #916 on: September 18, 2011, 08:23:13 PM »
If you’re seriously asking, I invite you to poor over the information on this website.

http://www.iamthewitness.com/

The site contains a wealth of knowledge on the subject.

The subject being Zionist or criminals as the site prefers to address them.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #917 on: September 19, 2011, 02:38:44 AM »
Too late for what?

Have you not noticed when people speak of conspiracies they often use the term "they" as everything is as simple as them verses us. So I ask, who are they? Who are us?

You post a video of the late George Carlin preforming a comedy routine as if to say he had the answers. I liked George Carlin, he could make anything seem funny and ironic. In this routine and many others he liked to use the term "they" because they is anyone you want it to be. That's how he connected what he was talking about to his audience. He was a comedian and an entertainer, not a prophet of some impending doom.

It's a bit late for you to start on the research that will give you the answer to "who are THEY"
I HAVE TOLD YOU, THE EVIDENCE HAS BEEN PRESENTED HERE ON MANY AN OCCASION.
YOU will never know who THEY are, get over it.
Let's just say they "THEY run the the MSM, the politician's, the financial system, & just about everything else that matters"
That clip of 'GC' was on the money!! all he didn't do was give you names & faces (as we have done on many an occasion).

GC, was no profit. Correct, but he was old & wise by that reorded episode, not to mention he has had his eyes open.
It seems that this is the difference between the two of you.
If you never get who THEY are, it will not affect me in the slightest. I have made my choices & left Europe behind, shit stained land that it has become.
Knock your-self out convincing that brain of yours that I am full of it. he who laughs last, laughs the longest.

I am clearly committed to this premise, as I have left my home-lands & flown half way round the world to escape what I know is just round the next corner.
If you get fucked over by your own ignorance, stupidity, complacency, etc.....
As I said "it affects me not" - if you ain't buying I could give a shit as I ain't selling.

Sorry to have lost your respect. But if the only reason you respected me was because I had managed to live for sixty-seven years, then that is a pretty hollow reason to be respected. I am also sorry to read that you apparently feel anyone who disagrees with you or even questions your beliefs, is retarded.

It's called wisdom, it comes with age.
No, you are a retard because you are like a Dog with a bone & you talk a lot of shit. I am now bored with this exchange.
I am an extremist & you are a left wing ideologist.
There you go, happy now??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #918 on: September 19, 2011, 11:59:38 AM »
GC, was no profit. Correct, but he was old & wise by that reorded episode, not to mention he has had his eyes open.
It seems that this is the difference between the two of you.
If you never get who THEY are, it will not affect me in the slightest. I have made my choices & left Europe behind, shit stained land that it has become.
Knock your-self out convincing that brain of yours that I am full of it. he who laughs last, laughs the longest.

I am clearly committed to this premise, as I have left my home-lands & flown half way round the world to escape what I know is just round the next corner.
If you get fucked over by your own ignorance, stupidity, complacency, etc.....
As I said "it affects me not" - if you ain't buying I could give a shit as I ain't selling.

It's called wisdom, it comes with age.
No, you are a retard because you are like a Dog with a bone & you talk a lot of shit. I am now bored with this exchange.
I am an extremist & you are a left wing ideologist.
There you go, happy now??

PT

Pillowtalk,

There are a couple of differences between George Carlin and me. I am alive and he is not. He was somewhat famous and I am not. As for who is or was wise, time will tell.

You are obviously very committed to what you believe. That's good. Many people never commit to anything. Once, a long time ago, my wife and I left the U.S. because we were disenchanted with our lives here. I understand people having those feelings. Eventually, we moved home though. I called you an extremist, didn't I. Well, compared to mine, your views seem somewhat extreme. However, in reality, I realize that they are just different from my views.

Regardless of where you and I live, if the world as we know it implodes, we will probably all be "fucked" in my opinion. At this point in time, I will continue to enjoy each day to the fullest. I am complacent I suppose because my life has been good. If it ends tomorrow, I will die knowing I have lived as well as I know how. I have no delusions about my inability to change the world. I do however worry for my children and grandchildren. The world has changed and will continue to change. I think life is more difficult for each new generation of folks coming in behind me. Looking at the big picture, I know that my descendants will either adapt to whatever life brings them and survive or they will not. This is how it has always been and always will be.

I don't believe you are "full of it" at all. I think you are committed to your beliefs. I wonder if you are so committed though that you have shut the door on all the possibilities even the ones you don't agree with.

I am sorry you see our exchange as me talking a lot of shit. I am also sorry you are bored with our conversation. I was beginning to think we were finally having a civil exchange where I might learn a thing or two from you.  I am not happy now, as you put it. However, happiness wasn't my goal. Winning some hypothetical argument wasn't my goal either. Trying to understand you better and how you came to believe the way you do was what I was looking to gain from our exchange. And with respect to having a conversation, it seems we have come a long way from you wanting to gut me while my wife looks on, don't you?

If it ever looks like I might travel to India, I'd hope I could look you up, maybe take you and your lovely wife out for a nice meal and maybe even enjoy a little conversation. In exchange you could show me your city. One never knows what may happen, anything is possible.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #919 on: September 20, 2011, 07:00:30 AM »
you want more pictures of tbombz dont you

Please do....

....I could use a good laugh today ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #920 on: September 20, 2011, 10:03:11 AM »
Pillowtalk,

There are a couple of differences between George Carlin and me. I am alive and he is not. He was somewhat famous and I am not. As for who is or was wise, time will tell.

You are obviously very committed to what you believe. That's good. Many people never commit to anything. Once, a long time ago, my wife and I left the U.S. because we were disenchanted with our lives here. I understand people having those feelings. Eventually, we moved home though. I called you an extremist, didn't I. Well, compared to mine, your views seem somewhat extreme. However, in reality, I realize that they are just different from my views.

Regardless of where you and I live, if the world as we know it implodes, we will probably all be "fucked" in my opinion. At this point in time, I will continue to enjoy each day to the fullest. I am complacent I suppose because my life has been good. If it ends tomorrow, I will die knowing I have lived as well as I know how. I have no delusions about my inability to change the world. I do however worry for my children and grandchildren. The world has changed and will continue to change. I think life is more difficult for each new generation of folks coming in behind me. Looking at the big picture, I know that my descendants will either adapt to whatever life brings them and survive or they will not. This is how it has always been and always will be.

I don't believe you are "full of it" at all. I think you are committed to your beliefs. I wonder if you are so committed though that you have shut the door on all the possibilities even the ones you don't agree with.

I am sorry you see our exchange as me talking a lot of shit. I am also sorry you are bored with our conversation. I was beginning to think we were finally having a civil exchange where I might learn a thing or two from you.  I am not happy now, as you put it. However, happiness wasn't my goal. Winning some hypothetical argument wasn't my goal either. Trying to understand you better and how you came to believe the way you do was what I was looking to gain from our exchange. And with respect to having a conversation, it seems we have come a long way from you wanting to gut me while my wife looks on, don't you?

If it ever looks like I might travel to India, I'd hope I could look you up, maybe take you and your lovely wife out for a nice meal and maybe even enjoy a little conversation. In exchange you could show me your city. One never knows what may happen, anything is possible.
Well said. Well argued. What are you doing, here!?    ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #921 on: September 20, 2011, 10:34:57 AM »
Why has W8M8 not returned to this thread?

I see they have logged on recently.

I am still interested in your basis for your hypothesis compared to some of the other data that has been presented.

w8m8

« Reply #922 on: September 20, 2011, 03:50:23 PM »
Why has W8M8 not returned to this thread?

I see they have logged on recently.

I am still interested in your basis for your hypothesis compared to some of the other data that has been presented.

It is indeed glorious to see I am in your head; contaminated cocksucker!

Prior occasion has already observed my rebuttal to your bullshit implication; said occasion occurring by virtue of the following request, itself made of you:

Present the figures, vis a vis, your implied claim that heterosexuals - from Nigeria or otherwise - manifest a per capita percent incidence rate of intestinal parasites on par with homosexuals.

Since you are a bit slow, I'll spell it out:

You have presented NO research demonstrating heterosexuals (in any part of the world) manifest a rate of intestinal parasitic infection equal to, or in excess of, homosexuals!

If you missed that (and let's be honest here, you did miss it, mongoloid) your figures concern a cohort not bifurcated into groups defined by sexuality!

Unless you can provide research manifesting data from a bifurcated cohort (ie: data covering two groups, each defined by sexuality) then all you have is a [single cohort] study exploring rates of parasitism within a single, general population undefined by sexuality; thus, said figures are, de-facto, irrelevant to this topic.

Conversely - and in diametric opposition to your idiocy - we have provided figures based on research that is predicated on bifurcating homosexuals as a defined group. This data reveals homosexuals exhibit far higher rates of infestation when compared to heterosexuals. You have NO similar data, NONE!

hypothesis

It is not a "hyposthesis", moron!

All data proves, homosexuals exhibit a far higher incidence rate of intestinal parasites compared to heterosexuals. Indeed, homosexuals manifest infestation rates on the order of 70% in the developed world (some scholars assert far higher figures) with higher figures expected in the developing world!

This by virtue that said homosexuals are shit-eating, fecal-fingering filth; sick and twisted sperm-swallowers so verily infused with AIDs and ass-worms at the nuclear level!

In any potential study (whether in the developing or developed world) the group population observed therein re: rates of intestinal parasites will (once bifurcated into groups defined by sexuality) reveal a manifestly higher rate of infestation amongst the homosexual component of said cohort as opposed to that of the heterosexual component! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO REFUTE THIS!

To wit, and re: the above:

Since you missed it the first time, let us once again make the following request of your retarded, faggot loving self:

Present the figures, vis a vis, your implied claim that heterosexuals - from Nigeria or otherwise - manifest a per capita percent incidence rate of intestinal parasites on par with homosexuals.

Oh and, what you "believe" - rhesus monkey loving, kaposi's sarcoma victim - has no relevancy nor meaning to the science being discussed herein!

I hope, mongoloid, that you are now able to grasp the point, upon this, the second time around of its airing!

You might want these disease ridden, fecal-fingernailed bastards roaming free in your society (ie: working at eateries and other service industry establishments, infecting all whom are kind enough to give patronage therein) others of us however, do not!

Homosexuals should be prohibited from finding employment (either paid or voluntary) in such outlets; they should also be required to wear an identifying mark (such as a pink triangle) together with a requirement obliging them to sign an official register for homosexuals!

What's up? did your dung-drenched leather daddy hole-punch the rancid rubber before duping you into a night of supposed 'safe' depraved asshole play?

That cum-filled, shit-scented night of infected lust, so clearly responsible for this, your futile "grasping at the straws of specious statistics"; a grasping wherein you, the homo, seek to calumniate heterosexuality by grouping any and all heterosexuals alongside the dirty, dick-soaked, diseased gays such as Matt C above?

A most foul of plans, itself concocted and perpetrated in order that you - the homosexual sperm lover - might convince yourself you are not the vile, disgusting cock-obsessed bastard from whom you cannot escape; a crazed quaffer of fecal contagion, quite undeserving of the right to breath the same air as "the straights"!

I've heard anabolics are good for the wasting component of AIDS; HIV drinking bastard that you are!!

w8m8

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #923 on: September 20, 2011, 03:55:54 PM »
It is indeed glorious to see I am in your head; contaminated cocksucker!

Prior occasion has already observed my rebuttal to your bullshit implication; said occasion occurring by virtue of the following request, itself made of you:

Since you are a bit slow, I'll spell it out:

You have presented NO research demonstrating heterosexuals (in any part of the world) manifest a rate of intestinal parasitic infection equal to, or in excess of, homosexuals!

If you missed that (and let's be honest here, you did miss it, mongoloid) your figures concern a cohort not bifurcated into groups defined by sexuality!

Unless you can provide research manifesting data from a bifurcated cohort (ie: data covering two groups, each defined by sexuality) then all you have is a [single cohort] study exploring rates of parasitism within a single, general population undefined by sexuality; thus, said figures are, de-facto, irrelevant to this topic.

Conversely - and in diametric opposition to your idiocy - we have provided figures based on research that is predicated on bifurcating homosexuals as a defined group. This data reveals homosexuals exhibit far higher rates of infestation when compared to heterosexuals. You have NO similar data, NONE!

It is not a "hyposthesis", moron!

All data proves, homosexuals exhibit a far higher incidence rate of intestinal parasites compared to heterosexuals. Indeed, homosexuals manifest infestation rates on the order of 70% in the developed world (some scholars assert far higher figures) with higher figures expected in the developing world!

This by virtue that said homosexuals are shit-eating, fecal-fingering filth; sick and twisted sperm-swallowers so verily infused with AIDs and ass-worms at the nuclear level!

In any potential study (whether in developing or developed world) the group population observed therein re: rates of intestinal parasites will (once bifurcated into groups defined by sexuality) will reveal a manifestly higher rate of infestation amongst the homosexual component of said cohort as opposed to that of the heterosexual component! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO REFUTE THIS!

To wit, and re: the above:

Since you missed it the first time, let us once again make the following request of your retarded, faggot loving self:

Oh and, what you "believe" - rhesus monkey loving, kaposi's sarcoma victim - has no relevancy nor meaning to the science being discussed herein!

I hope, mongoloid, that you are now able to grasp the point, upon this, the second time around of its airing!

You might want these disease ridden, fecal-fingernailed bastards roaming free in your society (ie: working at eateries and other service industry establishments, infecting all whom are kind enough to give patronage therein) others of us however, do not!

Homosexuals should be prohibited from finding employment (either paid or voluntary) in such outlets; they should also be required to wear an identifying mark (such as a pink triangle) together with a requirement obliging them to sign an official register for homosexuals!

What's up? did your dung-drenched leather daddy hole-punch the rancid rubber before duping you into a night of supposed 'safe' depraved asshole play?

That cum-filled, shit-scented night of infected lust, so clearly responsible for this, your futile "grasping at the straws of specious statistics"; a grasping wherein you, the homo, seek to calumniate heterosexuality by grouping any and all heterosexuals alongside the dirty, dick-soaked, diseased gays such as Matt C above?

A most foul of plans, itself concocted and perpetrated in order that you - the homosexual sperm lover - might convince yourself you are not the vile, disgusting cock-obsessed bastard from whom you cannot escape; a crazed quaffer of fecal contagion, quite undeserving of the right to breath the same air as "the straights"!

I've heard anabolics are good for the wasting component of AIDS; HIV drinking bastard that you are!!

w8m8

You are not in my head, but there is an on-going thread and when I click on it due to new information presented in it, and I find you hadn't responded, I asked a question.

I'm still confused as to why you believe me to be a homosexual, when all I did was ask for your criteria and in no way did I attack you individually.

I'm not even remotely homosexual, but I also have no desire to persecute a sexual orientation unjustly... If I'm going to persecute them, I would like to make it based on scientific fact.

You did not present any research either, you simply put the onus on me to prove you wrong.

You are making statements with no backing, and then saying I need to have more than the studies I've presented.

That's not how things work.

Go back and look, I simply asked questions... If these questions are bringing out this sort of anger within you, then perhaps you may need to find some way to express your anger out in a healthy fashion, it may be helpful to you.

Oh... PS.

Nice Meltdown.

w8m8

« Reply #924 on: September 20, 2011, 04:21:21 PM »
I'm still confused

I did not "put any onus on you to prove me wrong whilst failing to provide my own supporting data"

I am however, waiting for you to substantiate your assertion, vis a vis, your claim that heterosexuals manifest incidence rates of parasitic infestation on par with homosexuals; you can't, thus you won't!

As said, and despite your sordid claim to the contrary, I have provided the data supporting my case on prior occasion, data of which has been presented to Matt C's homo gimmick "primemuscle" heretofore this point; data that is thus, once more, the subject of discussion; if you were not privvy to these historical events, you should have made your case clear, you did not; you are a spastic!

But of course, presenting a turbid case (to the point of lying no less) is an endeavour of which you appear most proficient!

The following is just some of the bifurcated data authenticating my authenticity!

At this juncture I think it only fair that you are obligated to present the non existent data supporting your claims; as said, we won't wait, gay boy!

Intestinal parasitic infections in homosexual men: prevalence, symptoms and factors in transmission:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1704818/pdf/canmedaj01466-0054.pdf