Author Topic: UFC 135 - Jones Won But.........  (Read 12185 times)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Re: Jones Won But.........
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2011, 08:55:10 PM »
Maybe they should start a Long Reach division for SMM.   ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2011, 08:58:09 PM »
Jones better stay in  LHW  or Ben Rothwell is going to kill him.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2011, 08:59:22 PM »
Jones better stay in  LHW  or Ben Rothwell is going to kill him.

Good point.   :-X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2011, 09:02:18 PM »
The future of the HW division.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2011, 09:03:14 PM »
Stop making excuses about too long of limbs and being a HW etc.  He makes weight and that's all that matters.  Anything else is just petty excuse.

Why is weight the only things that matter? Because the athletic comissions say so? I could fight a guy the same weight as me and beat his ass if he has more fat and less muscle than me at the same weight(more muscle and less fat means more strength and agility). I could fight a guy the same weight as me and with the same amount of muscle but if he is 5'7 and I'm 6'4, I am likely gona beat him because I will be able to reach him whilst he won't be able to reach me. There are a lot of things that matter besides sheer weight, and it's not my fault that the athletic comissions don't understand that. But yeah, going by the book all that matters is weight. Who cares?

Who do you have with Bones vs. Evans?

Given the fact that they used to train together, Jones knows his game very well and is 10 X the athlete Rashad is. It will be a massacre. Sure, Rashad knows Jones' game too, but I think this will be a far greater advantage to Jones than to Rashad.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2011, 09:03:32 PM »
Hits abs twice a week.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2011, 09:06:00 PM »
What qualifies fighters for Heavyweight status?

Hmm..

Is it height?

or

Is it weight?

"1"

You missed my point. Jones has the height and bone structure to be a heavyweight. By fighting as a light-heavyweight, he preserves some of the advantages that a heavyweight has over light-heavyeights: superior reach and more muscle-to-fat ratio. At the same bodyweight, a taller guy is likely to have more muscle and less fat than a shorter guy for obvious reasons.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2011, 09:08:17 PM »
  You missed my point. Jones has the height and bone structure to be a heavyweight. By fighting as a light-heavyweight, he preserves some of the advantages that a heavyweight has over light-heavyeights: superior reach and more muscle-to-fat ratio. At the same bodyweight, a taller guy is likely to have more muscle and less fat than a shorter guy for obvious reasons.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

What's your point  ???

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2011, 09:09:07 PM »
Yes.   Weight is the only thing that matters bud.  Case closed.

G'nite all.

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
Re: UFC 135 - Jones Won But.........
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2011, 09:12:51 PM »
 Rampage did a lot better than I thought. I mean, it went to the 4th round, and Rampage managed to hurt Jones, something that no fighter has done before...

And how huge is Jones? Holy shit, Rampage looked like a child next to him. He should move to the heavyweight division and fight with Cain for the heavyweight belt. He is a heavyweight beating up on light-heavyweights. Quinton is a warrior and gave Jones his toughest fight yet.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
rampage didnt do shit horrible fight

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2011, 09:13:11 PM »
Jones beat Page.  Sorry SMM.  Make all the excuses you want.  We've heard them all.  Your boy LOST.  ANd just when was Bones hurt by Page?  You're on crack bro.

Brah, nobody is disputing that. Nobody is making any excuses. Page lost fair and square and took his lost like a man. Just giving Page props for hanging in there. That was by far Jones toughest fight in the UFC.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2011, 09:41:51 PM »
rampage didnt do shit horrible fight

Rampage's mean muggin' and staredown were his high points of the night for him.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2011, 09:45:06 PM »
Jones is a HW fighting at 205.

He won because of reach and discipline, that's all.

Rampage did what he could given the circumstances.

He pushed the pace when possible, he just got overwhelmed by a superior athlete with a good game plan.

Jones will Rape rashad-- 110%

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2011, 10:17:04 PM »
2 pages of isuckmanmuscle melting down like a 14 year old girl.

it's embarrassing to say the least

he lost. deal with it stupid. all the excuses in the world doesn't change the fact Jackson got his ass kicked.
b

suckmymuscle

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2011, 10:18:27 PM »

You've been reading my posts... ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2011, 10:47:51 PM »
BDB fundamentals.
Breakfast of Champions right thur brah

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2011, 11:33:01 PM »
Rampage was overmatched and Rashad will be beaten by Jones just as bad or worse.

Once Rampage took some of Jones' ground and pound and that big elbow in the 3rd you could see he was ready to quit. He was sucking air, checking the clock and looking for a way out without getting hurt.

What was more embarassing was the coaching in Jackson's corner and the unabashed Jones dicksucking Joe Rogan was laying down.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2011, 12:54:02 AM »
Video?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2011, 01:42:39 AM »
daddyfalcons would suffucate these queefs
A

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2011, 01:43:18 AM »
I cant believe coach has the audacity to make rampage flip a tyre across a parking lot and consider that a mma training program.

I think coach owes rampage an apology any advice given truly fucked him up this time.

Coach these athletes fight for a living, if you are not able to train them correctly then dont train them at all.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2011, 01:45:26 AM »
Looked like Jones was just toying with Rampage. Rampage did nothing to check leg kicks and hardly threw any of his own. He was always looking for that wild swing knockout that never came.

Rampage could have thrown more body punches or knees whenever they clinched up but he did nothing. He looked very tentative throughout the whole fight. He gave away the fight and Jones capitalized on it.

On a side note it was great to see Matt Hughes knocked out by Koscheck.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2011, 01:45:52 AM »
I cant believe coach has the audacity to make rampage flip a tyre across a parking lot and consider that a mma training program.

I think coach owes rampage an apology any advice given truly fucked him up this time.

Coach these athletes fight for a living, if you are not able to train them correctly then dont train them at all.

:D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2011, 05:04:01 AM »
2 pages of isuckmanmuscle melting down like a 14 year old girl.

it's embarrassing to say the least

he lost. deal with it stupid. all the excuses in the world doesn't change the fact Jackson got his ass kicked.
He's a fucking idiot, I have no idea why props even reply to his posts.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2011, 05:10:08 AM »
 It's hard to have offense when the guy you're fighting against has arms and legs that are literally twice as long as yours.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Will you stop goin on about heights and weight cuts blah blah blah.Havent you ever seen Stefan Struve the 6ft 11 monster get pummeled silly by guys alot shorter than him? Its not about Jones height, hes simply better than anyone that hes fought.Whats so hard to grasp about that?
And why should he fight heavyweights? Just because hes too good for his division? Give the guy a chance, hes barely been fighting 3 years and people like you desperately want to see him lose, why? Hes going to be the greatest UFC fighter of all time so just deal with it and STFU

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2011, 05:13:50 AM »

He won because of reach and discipline, that's all.

Rampage did what he could given the circumstances.

He pushed the pace when possible, he just got overwhelmed by a superior athlete with a good game plan.

Jones will Rape rashad-- 110%

And while im here, you also talk shit ;D How is he a heavyweight fighting at 205? He doesnt exactly cut 40lbs to make weights does he? His legs are like fuckin chickens, but yeh, its his fault i guess that he has long arms n legs ::)