Author Topic: 14 Year old Girl - now IFBB Pro wins the Overall At the Arnold Classic in Spain  (Read 63555 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
I have two daughters who are 40 and 31. The youngest one was on TV when she was a kid. It was a group of kids doing some sort of dance routine. Those kids loved that opportunity. Kids like to get attention and have success at various things. Adolescence is partly about finding out if you are attractive and acceptable to the opposite sex. That is partly why teenage girls try to look older and hang around partners a bit older than themselves.

I certainly didn't encourage them to be models or go into show business. My youngest got a cameo role in one of the X-Files shows and was friendly with David Ducovny while in Vancouver where that show was filmed. When she arrived back in Sydney she has a great shot of her with David. I asked her if she was going to send that photo to the popular magazines. Heck no, she said, I am not going to share my photo with everyone. She did want to be an actress but that never happened. I surely wouldn't deny any of my children an opportunity to succeed in something they had their heart set on.

If we go by what was said in the movie The Wizard of Oz, then clearly those women who win beauty titles can consider themselves as beautiful. We might not agree but that is what the media does. That 14 year old girl would have been over the moon to have won a bikini title because that meant she also was beautiful. Kids deserve a chance to be acknowledged like that. That doesn't mean I would encourage young people to compete with adults in various contests but I suppose that should be up to them. Parents can supervise events they participate it and never let it get out of hand. If we had a child who was a chess prodigy and could defeat everyone in the world at the age of 14 would we let him compete to become the world chess champion?

T

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
She is some dumb board who is no doubt still a child herself, probably got pregnant at 14, & thinks her kid doing that on stage is cool  :'(

PT

Haha, the nerves of this pedo piece of shit. Thank god this criminal doesn't post on GB anymore.

the trainer

That girl would be 17 now anybody have any current pictures.