Author Topic: OWS Poll: Doesn't represent unemployed America, not ideologically diverse  (Read 7604 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: OWS Poll: Doesn't represent unemployed America, not ideologically diverse
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2011, 08:40:32 PM »
attack 240 but wont address my points...  eh, fuck it.  have a great night dudes.  off to watch end of GOP debate.  RPaul getting plenty of airtime and wow, he's using it well!
Occupy Wall St. has nothing do to with Occupy Rome or Occupy Uzbekistan. The only characteristic they have in common is the "Occupy" name.

These protesters have no demands. They're not cohesive. This has been admitted. Yet here you are trying to say that a protest on the other side of the world is the same as the one over here? You're a sad, sad joke.

The various protests in this country have nothing in common beyond protesting but the other 40 countries do!!!

Italians are protesting massive austerity measures. Are we? We haven't enacted jack shit for austerity.
seems like BF addressed your idiocy just fine...run away now 180 and start more threads to bury this one

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2011, 10:44:17 AM »
ee

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2011, 10:49:17 AM »
 :)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2011, 11:07:06 AM »
The amount of effort going into trying to discredit this movement proves the effectiveness of it. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2011, 11:08:39 AM »
The amount of effort going into trying to discredit this movement proves the effectiveness of it. 

Agreed! 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2011, 11:41:40 AM »
Agreed! 

I'm glad you agree it is an effective movement.  Your fear of it is palpable. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2011, 11:48:55 AM »

No, I am more repulsed than anything by these morons.     

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2011, 12:01:17 PM »

You're right for once. All of us are very afraid that communicable diseases such as hepatitis, whooping cough, scurvy and new strains of previously unidentified body lice will spark an epidemic unseen in this country since the industrial revolution as a result of the occupy Wall Street protests. Thankfully, there are such a small number of actual protesters that the rest of civilized society can continue going about its business without worry. The United States will survive, so long as it continues to be brainwashed by evil Capitalist ideals like bathing, using hand sanitizer and flushing the toilet.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2011, 03:54:20 PM »

Effective?  Then you should have no problem listing all the changes that have come about from it?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2011, 04:10:01 PM »
I don't know that its effective.

Probably not really.  Anything changing?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2011, 06:16:02 PM »
Bump for examples of "effectiveness"!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2011, 08:34:25 PM »
Bump for examples of "effectiveness"!

The rape of a female protester by a fellow occupier in Cleveland-- The heroic Jeffersonian freedom fighters in NY who have relieved themselves on cop cars, overdosed on heroin, stolen from their fellow protesters and ( the latest) exposed their genitalia to 10 year old boys and snapped pictures of the deed on their cellphone.

Examples like these have shown the effectiveness of the doctrine of unintended consequences. I hope these protests last until election day and Obama+ rest of the left continue to embrace these braindead slobs. This whole movement will be very effective in guaranteeing the GOP takes both houses of Congress and the WH.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2011, 08:37:19 PM »
LMFAO

I wonder if KC felt the same way when the media lit into palin or the tea party?

probably not...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2011, 08:37:35 PM »
The rape of a female protester by a fellow occupier in Cleveland-- The heroic Jeffersonian freedom fighters in NY who have relieved themselves on cop cars, overdosed on heroin, stolen from their fellow protesters and ( the latest) exposed their genitalia to 10 year old boys and snapped pictures of the deed on their cellphone.

Examples like these have shown the effectiveness of the doctrine of unintended consequences. I hope these protests last until election day and Obama the rest of the left continue to embrace these braindead slobs. This whole movement will be very effective in guaranteeing the GOP takes both houses of Congress and the WH.
;D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2011, 01:37:17 PM »

Examples like these have shown the effectiveness of the doctrine of unintended consequences. I hope these protests last until election day and Obama+ rest of the left continue to embrace these braindead slobs. This whole movement will be very effective in guaranteeing the GOP takes both houses of Congress and the WH.

lol.

Looks like kcballer ran like a little bitch after getting called out.

Smart move - Guideline #2 - Dissappear.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2011, 01:39:54 PM »
I think KC is 240's alter more lib ego....they both have a shallow grasp of...just about anything.
L

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2011, 01:49:43 PM »

Effective?  Then you should have no problem listing all the changes that have come about from it?

A protest does not have to produce an outcome immediately in order for it to be effective.  The first protests against the Vietnam war weren't effective by this standard were they?  Or the womens' suffrage movement wasn't effective at first either right?  This has people talking, that is one of the points of a protest.  To provide a platform for your views or displeasure at the current way things are going. 

The fact that everyone is looking and commenting shows the attention it is getting, therefore as a protest it is effective. 

You and others on this board trying so hard to discredit it just proves how effective it has been.  It has scared the status quo into 'attack' mode. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2011, 01:50:57 PM »
A protest does not have to produce an outcome immediately in order for it to be effective.  The first protests against the Vietnam war weren't effective by this standard were they?  Or the womens' suffrage movement wasn't effective at first either right?  This has people talking, that is one of the points of a protest.  To provide a platform for your views or displeasure at the current way things are going. 

The fact that everyone is looking and commenting shows the attention it is getting, therefore as a protest it is effective. 

You and others on this board trying so hard to discredit it just proves how effective it has been.  It has scared the status quo into 'attack' mode. 

Agreed - its very effective and showing the freaks of society and who they support and who supports them.   

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2011, 01:59:47 PM »

Exactly why I thought you ran.

Can't name anything.

Just because something is happening and gets talked about doesn't make it effective.  If I ran nude across the White House lawn, it's going to get talked about.  Doesn't mean it was effective towards anything.

And nobody has a need to discredit them, they do that themselves.  We get to laugh.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2011, 02:02:58 PM »

Exactly why I thought you ran.

Can't name anything.

Just because something is happening and gets talked about doesn't make it effective.  If I ran nude across the White House lawn, it's going to get talked about.  Doesn't mean it was effective towards anything.

And nobody has a need to discredit them, they do that themselves.  We get to laugh.

Name anything?  What are you a child?  Do you even understand the purpose of protest?  It all starts somewhere. 
Abandon every hope...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2011, 02:04:00 PM »

Again...HISTORY...do you know it. The Vietnam protests ended when the draft did...the war ended for the US in 1973 after Congress defunded it...and it dragged on until 75's when the commies rolled into Saigon. The protests weren't nation wide and did very little in the heartland. Your over simplfing a complex issue. The Tea party worked because it had a coherent message. These idiots want free stuf...sure thing. People shitting on cop cars won't get you free tuition...maybe a 4.00 GPA would work..but then they wouldn't have time to protest on Wall Street.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2011, 02:06:32 PM »
Name anything?  What are you a child?  Do you even understand the purpose of protest?  It all starts somewhere. 

From what i can tell:  

1.  Cry about pissing away 100k plus on worthless Divirsity Studies degree
2.  Cry about not getting 100k a year job to do nothing.
3.  Cry about us not being a commie nation  
4.  Cry about maobama failures
5.  Cry about healthcare despite obama spending 1.5 years on that mess
6.  Cry about Wall Street despite the fact that maobama has geithner, summers, gentsler in the WH 
7.  Cry abouy wall street regulation despite the fact that maobama passed Dodd Frank 
8.  Cry about the economy despite the fact that obama has spent trillions on ball washing, solyndra, etc etc. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2011, 02:07:54 PM »

Uh yeah retard, you made the claim back it the fuck up.

You can't and now you wanna go the bitch route.

BTW, you don't understand the purpose.  You have no fucking idea what they want, what they stand for, what they are demanding. 

The organizers themselves can't even name what the fuck they want and now it looks like more riff raff than OWS.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2011, 02:10:14 PM »
From what i can tell: 

1.  Cry about pissing away 100k plus on worthless Divirsity Studies degree
2.  Cry about not getting 100k a year job to do nothing.
3.  Cry about us not being a commie nation 
4.  Cry about maobama failures
5.  Cry about healthcare despite obama spending 1.5 years on that mess
6.  Cry about Wall Street despite the fact that maobama has geithner, summers, gentsler in the WH 
7.  Cry abouy wall street regulation despite the fact that maobama passed Dodd Frank 
8.  Cry about the economy despite the fact that obama has spent trillions on ball washing, solyndra, etc etc. 

Exactly, these tools can't even spell out there own purpose. 

Comically, kcballer defends it and doesn't have a fucking clue what the hell they even want.

Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head at the stupidity all around.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2011, 02:14:05 PM »
Even the anti-war movement had a theme...these kids want free this and that...some are professional protestors. Some are commies..some want a 75K job. Its a mess.
L