Author Topic: GH15 - Use good sense and caution with his 'advice'  (Read 101922 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: For the followers of GH15.
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2011, 03:15:49 PM »
if you knew,,,who was behind the gh15 account,,then you would bow down to him,,,,do you understand why gh15 is worshiped here,,its becuase those same fellas who log on getbig,,log on other sites thats gh15 account is under and it BECOMES GOPSHAL AFTER SO LONG,,,so many fellas have done the route of gh15,,,took his advice and MUTATED TO MASS PROPORTIONS,,,then people come bcak to getbig to realize he is REAL AND SERIOUS,,,,only 3 people on this board know who is gh15 is,,,,YOUR NOT ONE OF THEM  :P

If *I* knew? Me?

I hope you are not talking to me. I bow down to NO MAN!

You type and spell EXACTLY like he does from an account that I am not familiar with, so I am going to suspect you are either a *special* kind of gimmick, or you are being just plain facetious. (February 2008 @ approximately 1.8 posts per day, just "enough" to respond to someone when you get questioned)

"Only 3 people on this board know who he is..." How do you *KNOW* that?? How *would* you know this?

I'm not one of them and I DON'T CARE WHO HE IS! I could care less if he was Dorian Yates, Jay Cutler, some Pro from the past.. it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the message I am "attempting" to convey. It has nothing to do with mutation, or "seriousness" or Getbig worship services!

It's getting to be like a broken record around here. He is the "fallen angel" ~ why not concentrate on that in your "WORSHIP" instead?

You are all a bunch of over-saturated Satellite Cells begging with false hope for "mutation" into something you will never be.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2011, 03:35:16 PM »

Siimply

• Getbig II
  • You know I'm a dreamer but my heart's of gold
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2011, 03:37:09 PM »
Oh my god WillGrant... !  :P

L.L

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2011, 03:38:34 PM »
I'm 53 .
 . Drugs are not my area of expertise.

enough said..now shut the hell up ,forrest.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2011, 03:47:19 PM »

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2011, 04:09:39 PM »
I have  no idea who or what GH15 is. I do know he posts some interesting  or controversial stuff here at getbig.
I would simpy urge some good sense and caution if anyone considers following his drug cycle advice.
If you develop health problems, waste $$ or get busted, the annonymous internet guru won't be there to help.
I'm not sure just how effective his drug cycle tips are and don't care.

Why risk your health and finances on some extreme drug cycles?
So what if you won't be a huge freak? Most here seem to want a decent physique that  gets pussy and to enjoy life.
I'm 53 now and have dabbled in small amounts of steroids but never even considered insulin, diuretics or HGH.
Screwing around with your blood sugar or extreme manipulation of fluid levels for bodybuilding seems crazy to me.

If you want to be a future pro, you might consider Gh15's advice and ideals
To be a top pro, we all know what risks need to be taken .
If you dream of being on the Olympia stage, you might consider what GH15 says, I admit THAT . Drugs are not my area of expertise.
Just remember, you don't have to use extreme levels of drugs and take the risk, just  to be a regional bodybuilder.
It can be a healthy, functional lifestyle that enhances your life, instead of being your life.
Nobody requires you to  go the Gh15 drug cycle route just to build a decent physique and enjoy bodybuilding.

Now blast away and tell me how crazy and stupid I am hahaha.

I can respect this post, and I understand where you're coming. And to some degree I agree with this. However, in order to be make others or "pupils" of GH15 who look up to him and take his advice, to better understand the humble point you're trying to make here, I'd suggest being a bit more specific. For example, all that stuff you wrote, fine....but which age group are you targeting here? 18-30? 30-40? Of course we wouldn't want somebody who's below the age of 18yrs of age or just turned 21 to go extreme measures of what GH15 "suggests". GH15 doesnt mind portraying the truth, the real deal pro level bodybuilding with high doses of anabolics which might be the harsh reality of what "pro" (steroid) bodybuilding is like behind the scenes or might take to get on the olympia stage. Granted, we ALL know pretty much what Mr.Olympia and the rest of the shows trickle down and over are all about if not mostly about, and that's using or abusing enhanced performance chemicals!
#

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2011, 04:11:42 PM »
Howard is deluded end thread.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: to gh15 - what is pudz on here?
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2011, 04:24:36 PM »
you already know, just read gh15's posts, tren ace, test at least 1 gram, 5 - 30 iu's gh, slin, anadrol, etc etc
TEAM Nasser

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2011, 04:49:38 PM »
he's natural, it's worlds strongest man, gear usage isn't allowed.  :-X ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2011, 04:55:52 PM »
You can eat whatever you want as a Lifetime Natural and remain shredded.  In fact, leaner than Pudz in that video.  Why is this concept so difficult to grasp?

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2011, 06:00:08 PM »
Mutation?  From drugs?  Not in human beings. Try radiation. That often causes mutations. Though you might end up a bit too green...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2011, 06:17:28 PM »
You can eat whatever you want as a Lifetime Natural and remain shredded.  In fact, leaner than Pudz in that video.  Why is this concept so difficult to grasp?

But can you carry the level of muscle mass Pudz carried as a lifetime natural eating whatever you want? Why is the concept of muscle mass and strength so hard for you to grasp?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2011, 06:21:44 PM »
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2011, 06:34:57 PM »
But can you carry the level of muscle mass Pudz carried as a lifetime natural eating whatever you want? Why is the concept of muscle mass and strength so hard for you to grasp?

because hes a fucking idiot.
b

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2011, 06:41:38 PM »
But can you carry the level of muscle mass Pudz carried as a lifetime natural eating whatever you want?

Absolutely.
That's why so many people do it that way.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2011, 02:01:26 PM »
I can respect this post, and I understand where you're coming. And to some degree I agree with this. However, in order to be make others or "pupils" of GH15 who look up to him and take his advice, to better understand the humble point you're trying to make here, I'd suggest being a bit more specific. For example, all that stuff you wrote, fine....but which age group are you targeting here? 18-30? 30-40? Of course we wouldn't want somebody who's below the age of 18yrs of age or just turned 21 to go extreme measures of what GH15 "suggests". GH15 doesnt mind portraying the truth, the real deal pro level bodybuilding with high doses of anabolics which might be the harsh reality of what "pro" (steroid) bodybuilding is like behind the scenes or might take to get on the olympia stage. Granted, we ALL know pretty much what Mr.Olympia and the rest of the shows trickle down and over are all about if not mostly about, and that's using or abusing enhanced performance chemicals!

1. Most will quickly learn for a variety of reasons that a career as a top pro bodybuilder is NOT going to be an option for them.

2. Since 99.9% of us ( me included) won't be top pros, why waste all the money and risk your health on extreme drug cycles?

3. I'm not saying one has to be 100% natural , just be moderate and don't spend a lot of $$ or concern over the drug side of the sport.

Bodybuilding should enhance your life, not become your entire life. ;)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2011, 02:07:54 PM »
you screw your health from narcotics,, diuretic abuse ,, and mega dosing insulin with booze,, this is what you screw your health with ,, i dont see any serious bodybuidl drop dead ,, not the party ones but the serious ones i dont see them drop dead..you know why? bnecause they didnt fuck with the drugs i mentioned!

the ones who did and there are some who did payed heavy price,, you know chris could have been mr o if he didnt party and do narcotics,, he could have won it in my opinion ,, he knows it too

in regard to you saying that hgh and insulina and all that no need....it is wrong ,, you cant get to the top with out them ,, infact you cant get anywhere with out them ,, you can get middle placing in some local show maybe ,, again though you wil have NO LIFE

gh15 approved

1. I agree , recreational drug abuse is much worse then  steroid abuse. Moderation is the key and that is my point.
2. The amount of drugs you advise may be what is needed to be a pro, but seems way too much for the avg bodybuilder.
3. Far better to avoid all the cost $$$ of big cycles and just use small amounts to "enhance" if the avg guy decides to juice.
4. Low amounts or no juice bodybulding offers the best bang for your buck for the avg guy.

Bodybuilding should enhance your life, NOT become your entire life.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2011, 08:47:01 PM »
1. I agree , recreational drug abuse is much worse then  steroid abuse. Moderation is the key and that is my point.
2. The amount of drugs you advise may be what is needed to be a pro, but seems way too much for the avg bodybuilder.
3. Far better to avoid all the cost $$$ of big cycles and just use small amounts to "enhance" if the avg guy decides to juice.
4. Low amounts or no juice bodybulding offers the best bang for your buck for the avg guy.

Bodybuilding should enhance your life, NOT become your entire life.

there is no comparison between the 2 ,, steroid hormone abuse wont kill you  unless you really shoot it straight to the heart in mega dosing you know like sticking the damn needle into the rib cage penetrate it and into the heart...wont happen

what will kill you is ....narcotic abuse and addiction ,, diuretic abuse and adiction ,,mix of them both ,, and ofcourse alchol abuse and addiction

all those locals you hear about that sudently go to sleep and dont wake up in morning ,, they die from pain killer abuse ,,  narcotic abuse,, alcohol abuse,, diuretic abuse,, thats what they die from not from a damn steroid intake

notice what the most coomon thign that kil them...overdose on vicodins,, over dose on pain killers,, cacaine and extazys crystal meth ,, alcoholizm and yes some fellas drink alot whiel doing hormones,, they really down drinks,, and ofcourse diuretic abuse which is doubel punch on alcholol which is also diuretic ...this is the things that kill you ,, the poor steroids that only enhance your life get blamed for it all ,,why? because people are sheep,,the goverment doesnt want you to be invinsible i keep telling you that,, no goverment want its citizens to be invinsible,, they want you to be sick like eveyr other fella,, they want you to be one of the people ....to help economy to help and be in pay medical bills everything is inorder to run economy and run population in homeostasis.....sooooo what they say ? they say steroids are bad ...they made sure doctors with white clothes say it,, and voila ...you got fellas relate steroids with satan and with death ,, NOT TRUE!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

Re: GH15 - Use good sense and caution with his advice
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2011, 08:55:32 PM »
LOL at Howard's way of thinking

"You can go far in bodybuilding without using a lot of drugs"
"Take myself for example, I never won anything worth mentionning but I never took a lot of drugs"

;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2011, 08:59:58 PM »
LOL at Howard's way of thinking

"You can go far in bodybuilding without using a lot of drugs"
"Take myself for example, I never won anything worth mentionning but I never took a lot of drugs"

;D

Howard is a fucking retard.

What's even worse if that he started hitting on me in PMs, probably thinks he can "bond" and then we'll be "friends".

Biggest fucking idiot on this board, he makes Goodrum look like a black Einstein.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2011, 09:02:03 PM »
die young to be a freak make lots of sense to me

i wont last til 53 yo anw so fuck it , i cant handle gh15 tren protocol , but i will max out 4 years to b master pro

Your messed up BLP!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2011, 11:51:08 PM »
there is no comparison between the 2 ,, steroid hormone abuse wont kill you  unless you really shoot it straight to the heart in mega dosing you know like sticking the damn needle into the rib cage penetrate it and into the heart...wont happen

what will kill you is ....narcotic abuse and addiction ,, diuretic abuse and adiction ,,mix of them both ,, and ofcourse alchol abuse and addiction

all those locals you hear about that sudently go to sleep and dont wake up in morning ,, they die from pain killer abuse ,,  narcotic abuse,, alcohol abuse,, diuretic abuse,, thats what they die from not from a damn steroid intake

notice what the most coomon thign that kil them...overdose on vicodins,, over dose on pain killers,, cacaine and extazys crystal meth ,, alcoholizm and yes some fellas drink alot whiel doing hormones,, they really down drinks,, and ofcourse diuretic abuse which is doubel punch on alcholol which is also diuretic ...this is the things that kill you ,, the poor steroids that only enhance your life get blamed for it all ,,why? because people are sheep,,the goverment doesnt want you to be invinsible i keep telling you that,, no goverment want its citizens to be invinsible,, they want you to be sick like eveyr other fella,, they want you to be one of the people ....to help economy to help and be in pay medical bills everything is inorder to run economy and run population in homeostasis.....sooooo what they say ? they say steroids are bad ...they made sure doctors with white clothes say it,, and voila ...you got fellas relate steroids with satan and with death ,, NOT TRUE!

gh15 approved

I still wonder why Don Youngblood died in his sleep. Nothing was ever said. He and I worked in the same business for many years. I believe he had health problems before he ever started training. He was a lot older than most when he picked up his first weight.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2011, 11:54:08 PM »
why do you think they go to sleep and die? think ,,

steroid is nto the answer,, neither hgh,,

what they die from in sleep is usualy over dosing of pain killers,, taking just little too much ,, insulina just little too much with it,, narcotics will do it to yuo friend,, add booze to it and it is short way to heaven

notice its very coomon ,, they first go to hospital feelign little bad,, they then release,, then they go sleep ...tak epain killer or something ,, within few hours they chose on their tongue or die in sleep somehow,, to never wake up again ,, all in their 30s 40s ....

the bodybuild life style of some is much much more than hormones MUCH MUCH MORE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2011, 11:55:49 PM »
Your ideas might be just fine for the top few gifted , motivated guys who want to be top bodybuilders.
I don't dispute that .
The reality is over90% of the guys on here would be spend less moey and enjoy bodybuilding more if they didn't use a lot of drugs.
If they want to go for it , fine , but nobody has to and they can still be a decent bodybuilder.
Why take the risks and piss away all the money on massive drug cycles? For what?

Lie lie lie

we  all enjoy bb, we are here cause we like it and cause its our life... and EVERYONE HERE WANTS TO BE BIGGER AND STRONGER THAN THE GUY NEXT DOOR, AND GH15 HAS PROVIDED FOR YEARS THE PATH TO DO THAT...  PEOPLE TAKE RISKS CAUSE THEY ARE WILLING TO PAY THE PRICE BRO...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2011, 01:31:44 AM »
I think most people missed Howards' point.  ::)

The Gh15 cult is growing more and more each day. They are worshipping him. It is great to attempt to gain knowledge, but not just from one source of information.

The Gh15 domination of this board has almost become dogmatic.

Every single one of us think of one thing when we see his name: Trenbolone Acetate.

There is more to life than this, I promise. I don't want to be hypocritical here, but I have even asked Gh about Tren. He is very convincing that this is the only way to become a conditioned, good looking bodybuilder.

There are many more themes to life than just this Tren stuff. People are becoming brain-washed. If it is the truth in bodybuilding, then so be it. Mike Mentzer also espoused what he considered to be only ONE truth.

I personally believe there are many means to an end, and I don't feel like getting into a pissing match with any of the avid "pupils" ~ hopefully our *fallen angel* has no other agendas here.

Yes, lots of beta males in this board who worship this troll and would deep throat his dick until his balls hit their chins. Pathetic behavio for adults.

SUCKMYMUSCLE