Author Topic: 2 (ok, maybe 3) women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior  (Read 21825 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: 2 women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior
« Reply #100 on: October 31, 2011, 10:37:31 AM »

Please respond in my corzine thread your commie c  u  n  t

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2011, 10:37:38 AM »
" On Fox News this afternoon, Herman Cain dismissed the Politico story dogging his campaign this week in the strongest possible terms. There’s only one problem with his denial of his story of how the Politico piece came to be: there are huge holes in it already.

On Fox, Cain said that Politico came to him with two anonymous anonymous tales of sexual harassment settlements reached while he was was the head of the National Restaurant Association. And that’s why he didn’t respond to Politico’s request for comment. “I was aware of the false accusations that took place at the restaurant association, and then when we were asked for me to comment, they wanted for this to be from two anonymous sources,” Cain said. “We weren’t going to go and chase anonymous sources.”

That line of reasoning is fine, as far as it goes, except Cain neglected to mention one thing: one of the sources Politico came to the Cain campaign with wasn’t anonymous at all. This is from the original Politico story (emphasis ours):

Cain said he has “had thousands of people working for me” at different businesses over the years and could not comment “until I see some facts or some concrete evidence.” His campaign staff was given the name of one woman who complained last week, and it was repeated to Cain on Sunday. He responded, “I am not going to comment on that.”

http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=9BF98DF6-86...

Cain Chief of Staff and famous smoker Mark Block confirmed to TPM that Politico’s reporting of the events was accurate.

“I think Politico gave the campaign a name — I don’t know what that name is,” Block told TPM outside Cain’s event at the National Press Club Monday. “I think they did pass a name along, correct.”

So Cain’s strong words to Fox are already being found to be less-than-true. That’s not a good sign for a campaign trying to put a tough story
behind it.

cont'

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/10/herman-cains-...

One more time: What are the SPECIFIC charges, the specific statements, gestures, or whatever that Cain did?

Goofballs running vague statements from anonymous statements don't cut it. No details, no proof, NADA!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2011, 10:38:11 AM »
hey, we're on a discussion board and at this point, there are 2 very diff stories out there.

To me - looking at cain's behavior- saying there's NO NEED to look into it anymore - it smells.  It just smells dude.  WEak shit he's bringing.

If he was a straight-talking, no-nonsense, innocent man, he'd say "HELL YES - release those records - prove i'm innocent, let's release those findings..."

They're gonna leak eventuall, TMZ will pay someone for the records, we all know it.  

the accused telling america there's no need to investigate - weak shit, dude.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: October 31, 2011, 10:39:28 AM »
We dont even have an "inappropriate touching" allegation for fucks sake!  

EXACTLY!! Even by Politico's crackpot standard, their article claimed that Cain's alleged actions were "not overtly sexual". How do you have "not overtly sexual" sexual harrassment?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: October 31, 2011, 10:42:18 AM »
you keep covering for your lying man that's the christain thing to do

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 31, 2011, 10:46:35 AM »

I am not a religious guy at all.  Fuck, i wear slayer shirts 75% of the time w pentagrams and blood and skulls on it.   I sign Reign in Blood and Black Magic in the elevator in court to the horror of other people.     

But you know what - I respect christians more than I do aeithists for sure.   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: October 31, 2011, 10:48:03 AM »

The Christian thing to do is to PRESUME that SOMEONE IS INNOCENT of a charge, until sufficient evidence says otherwise.

Flaky claims from nameless sources, cited solely by a left-wing rag, HARDLY qualifies as sufficient.

I've asked you, at least TWICE, to show SPECIFIC evidence that Cain is guilty of what he's accused of doing. You have produced......ZIP!!

No names of alleged victims, no alleged actions or statements that could be remotely construed as sexual harrassment, no alleged severance package/settlement that the alleged victims got....NOTHING.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 31, 2011, 10:50:37 AM »
The Christian thing to do is to PRESUME that SOMEONE IS INNOCENT of a charge, until sufficient evidence says otherwise.

Correct.

And when the accused is found 'not guilty' by an internal investigation in an organizion he runs...
and the accusers are paid to go away and be quiet...
and now, he assures us he knows nothing about the claims, but there is nothing to investigate... (no need...)

Well, the bullshit meter goes off.   

I'm sure if the blogs were around back then, we'd all have been laughing at clinton denying getting a hummer from that fat intern too.  "what your definition of "is" is..." and other nonsense like that.  IMO, cain saying there's nothing to see here is right on par with that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 31, 2011, 10:52:08 AM »

Correct.

And when the accused is found 'not guilty' by an internal investigation in an organizion he runs...
and the accusers are paid to go away and be quiet...
and now, he assures us he knows nothing about the claims, but there is nothing to investigate... (no need...)

Well, the bullshit meter goes off.   

I'm sure if the blogs were around back then, we'd all have been laughing at clinton denying getting a hummer from that fat intern too.  "what your definition of "is" is..." and other nonsense like that.  IMO, cain saying there's nothing to see here is right on par with that.

240 - lets assume the worst in this case - is it a big deal? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: October 31, 2011, 10:52:16 AM »
By NBC's Chuck Todd, Lisa Myers, and Domenico Montanaro
NBC News has confirmed that one woman received a settlement from the National Restaurant Association after complaining about inappropriate sexual conduct by Herman Cain.

NBC News is not disclosing the name of the woman nor characterizing who she is.

Cain denied the allegations, saying on FOX this morning he was "falsely accused." "I have never sexually harassed anyone, anyone," he said, "and absolutely, these are false accusations."

Despite being the chief executive officer of the National Restaurant Association, he said he was unaware of any settlement with the accusers, though he didn't deny it.

"If the restaurant association did a settlement, I wasn't even aware of it," he claimed, "and I hope it wasn't for much. If there was a settlement, it was handled by some of the other officers at the restaurant association."

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: October 31, 2011, 10:53:16 AM »

i'll answer that it is now he lied and covered it up

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 31, 2011, 10:55:09 AM »

Yet you are ok w Holder committing perjury on F&F covering up his murderous corruption ? ? ? ? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: October 31, 2011, 10:56:35 AM »
By NBC's Chuck Todd, Lisa Myers, and Domenico Montanaro
NBC News has confirmed that one woman received a settlement from the National Restaurant Association after complaining about inappropriate sexual conduct by Herman Cain.

NBC News is not disclosing the name of the woman nor characterizing who she is.

Cain denied the allegations, saying on FOX this morning he was "falsely accused." "I have never sexually harassed anyone, anyone," he said, "and absolutely, these are false accusations."

Despite being the chief executive officer of the National Restaurant Association, he said he was unaware of any settlement with the accusers, though he didn't deny it.

"If the restaurant association did a settlement, I wasn't even aware of it," he claimed, "and I hope it wasn't for much. If there was a settlement, it was handled by some of the other officers at the restaurant association."

One more time! What was this alleged "inappropriate sexual conduct"?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: October 31, 2011, 10:57:11 AM »

Lied about what? You've yet to show what Cain supposedly did, other than some ridiculously vague statements from Politico.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/10/31/cain_on_sexual_harassment_charge_totally_baseless_and_totally_false.html

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: October 31, 2011, 11:01:43 AM »
he's done, this story isn't going away,its only getting its legs now,time to find another family values candidate  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 31, 2011, 11:03:16 AM »
he's done, this story isn't going away,its only getting its legs now,time to find another family values candidate  :D

LMAO!!!!

So now this is bigger than F&F? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 31, 2011, 11:05:10 AM »

If he tries to lie about it - Absolutely it's a big deal.  Integrity.  If he's a fcking liar, he shouldn't be the GOP nominee.  Period.

He has made statements now that he knew nothing.  If his signature is on the paper/check/settlement with the dollar amount, he knew.

Many people believe his HANDLING of this is what will sink his campaign.

If he's IN CHARGE of the restaurant organization, and money changed hands - and it was about his behavior - Then his ass knew.  We all know it.   If YOU ran a company, and two fckers lied and tried to make claims about you - and they were paid off - you'd never even fcking ask about how it turned out?  ;)

Sorry, I don't think repubs are going to buy his "I never knew how that one worked out"... no way he didn't know the numbers and outcome.  No way.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: October 31, 2011, 11:05:15 AM »

And, some people thought Bush was done when "Memogate" broke. We know how that turned out.

Don't bet on it, especially when Politico doesn't even have the guts to give the details on their alleged sources.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/10/31/politicos_martin_were_just_not_going_to_get_into_the_details_of_exactly_what_happened.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 31, 2011, 11:06:36 AM »
If you believe Hermann Cain - then you have to believe a CEO of a company never asked about the outcome/payment of 2 people who tried to ruin his career, life and marriage.

Do you believe that, 333386?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: October 31, 2011, 11:06:52 AM »
If Herman Cain believes the charges of sexual harassment are baseless he should request the national restaurant association release his accusers from their confidentiality agreement so the American people can judge their veracity.i wouldn't hold your breath  :D :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: October 31, 2011, 11:09:03 AM »
If he tries to lie about it - Absolutely it's a big deal.  Integrity.  If he's a fcking liar, he shouldn't be the GOP nominee.  Period.

He has made statements now that he knew nothing.  If his signature is on the paper/check/settlement with the dollar amount, he knew.

Many people believe his HANDLING of this is what will sink his campaign.

If he's IN CHARGE of the restaurant organization, and money changed hands - and it was about his behavior - Then his ass knew.  We all know it.   If YOU ran a company, and two fckers lied and tried to make claims about you - and they were paid off - you'd never even fcking ask about how it turned out?  ;)

Sorry, I don't think repubs are going to buy his "I never knew how that one worked out"... no way he didn't know the numbers and outcome.  No way.

Cain was reclused from the investigation. Why would he scratch the check? (CEOs generally don't scratch the checks anyway).

If the investigation went through and Cain was cleared, that is that. The accusers were then gone. Whether they got paid off (although, if such were a mere 5 figures, it's more likely that they got canned and got severance pay) is immateral to Cain.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 31, 2011, 11:09:33 AM »
If Herman Cain believes the charges of sexual harassment are baseless he should request the national restaurant association release his accusers from their confidentiality agreement so the American people can judge their veracity.i wouldn't hold your breath  :D :D

This is something that any of us would do - IF WE WERE INNOCENT.

Did you see the look on his face when the reporter asked if he was okay with the rest assoc releasing the info?  Fear.  It was fear.  Blinked twice, swallowed, and said "no need..."

Sorry, but if two cow-ass, lying ass stunts tried to sink my CEO role - I'm screaming from the rooftops for the story to come out so that I can be vindicated.  

I just don't believe cain here.  I don't believe the CEO never asked out the outcome of claims against him.  Nope.  That's not real life.  In real life, with his career and marriage in the balance, he follows every second of that outcome.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: October 31, 2011, 11:10:30 AM »

Cain doesn't need to prove his innocence. His alleged accusers need to prove their guilt. This ain't Saudi Arabia.

If you make the charge, YOU provide the proof or kick rocks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 31, 2011, 11:10:51 AM »

Did you see the look on his face when the reporter asked if he was okay with the rest assoc releasing the info?  Fear.  It was fear.  Blinked twice, swallowed, and said "no need..."

Sorry, but if two cow-ass, lying ass stunts tried to sink my CEO role - I'm screaming from the rooftops for the story to come out so that I can be vindicated.  

I just don't believe cain here.  I don't believe the CEO never asked out the outcome of claims against him.  Nope.  That's not real life.  In real life, with his career and marriage in the balance, he follows every second of that outcome.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: October 31, 2011, 11:19:34 AM »

He was vindicated. And the accusers got bounced. So, what's the problem here. And, if the company has to pay some severance, instead of their regular salaries and legal fees, all the better for the bottom corporate line.

His career remained intact; his marriage unscathed; and the accusers in the unemployment line. Again, what's the problem, here?