Author Topic: 2 (ok, maybe 3) women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior  (Read 21764 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 2 (ok, maybe 3) women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior
« Reply #425 on: April 14, 2016, 04:51:06 PM »
This is outrageous.  I suspect a large segment of the voting public will see through this kind of witch hunt.

Oh look, it wasn't a witch hunt after all.  Turns out he apologized after the receipts and sexting transcripts came out.

Dos Equis, are you as sure about Cruz being framed, as you were about Cain being framed?  ;)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #426 on: April 14, 2016, 05:08:54 PM »
Oh look, it wasn't a witch hunt after all.  Turns out he apologized after the receipts and sexting transcripts came out.

Dos Equis, are you as sure about Cruz being framed, as you were about Cain being framed?  ;)

Framed?  Stop while you're behind.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: April 14, 2016, 05:14:01 PM »
In a week, or several weeks, this lawyer will release the name/number of the person in the 2016 race that called the dc madam for repeat hooker business.

It'll be ted Cruz.  And when it is, the entire conversation will shift from "dude, the lawyer will never release it" into "dude, the lawyer is a liar".  Watch and see.  They always move the finish line. 

This thread illustrates those who blindly defended Herman Cain as he smirked, accepted then declined polygraphs, and blamed liberals for all the women saying he was freaky with them.  As the weeks passed and the evidence stacked up, they just got quiet and slinked away.   Coach, dos equis, etc.  It's like they don't want to admit they mocked the idea, then had to accept it.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: April 14, 2016, 05:44:01 PM »
A week, several weeks, a few days, a day, nine years, 23 months or 23 years you

Whatever. You have nothing and never had anything.

Again, Cruz may be banging whores and stacking them 10 high on a nightly basis but you have ZERO evidence to prove such a thing. None, zero, nada, nothing.

That's why no ones believes a word you're saying.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: April 14, 2016, 06:16:01 PM »
Again, Cruz may be banging whores and stacking them 10 high on a nightly basis but you have ZERO evidence to prove such a thing. None, zero, nada, nothing.

I believe the lawyer for the dc madam case does have this evidence.   He's been very accurate so far, he has revealed info about some very big firms.   When he moves to individuals and points out the POTUS potential - as he said he will do - it'll be very credible as well.

He promised this evidence is coming, and I do believe him.   Nobody (outside of getbig) is denying the accuracy of the hooker call logs. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: April 14, 2016, 06:24:58 PM »
I believe the lawyer for the dc madam case does have this evidence.   He's been very accurate so far, he has revealed info about some very big firms.   When he moves to individuals and points out the POTUS potential - as he said he will do - it'll be very credible as well.

He promised this evidence is coming, and I do believe him.   Nobody (outside of getbig) is denying the accuracy of the hooker call logs. 

Okay, so at least you now admit there is ZERO evidence of anything at this point in time.

Progress!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: April 14, 2016, 08:02:20 PM »
Okay, so at least you now admit there is ZERO evidence of anything at this point in time.

Progress!

I believe there is very clear evidence, it just hasn't been made public yet. 

The lawyer is extremely credible and has been for a decade.  Getbiggers who doubt it, well, they just haven't followed this case. We were talking about it a decade ago on getbig and the lawyer has been accurate every step of the way, and the records aren't something which can be debated.  They're real.

I believe him when he says it's going to wreck one of the POTUS hopefuls, and I believe it's Cruz.  IMO, better not to risk him being the choice, particularly with his shady ashley madison stuff. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: April 15, 2016, 04:18:30 AM »
I believe there is very clear evidence, it just hasn't been made public yet. 
Hahaha so like he said, you have nothing

It's good to see that some things never change, you dope

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: April 15, 2016, 05:40:17 AM »
Hahaha so like he said, you have nothing

It's good to see that some things never change, you dope

when the initial Cain allegations were made, we heard the same argument on getbig, . "you got nothin, you can't prove nothing, you aint shit, Cain hasn't been proven guilty yet...

Yet.  THere was enough stink to know it was coming, and it did.  Same case here.  Short-sighted people think if you don't have an ironclad case on monday morning, he'll be cool on tuesday.  These things take many weeks to come out, and just like with cain/carson, this will come out.   When it does, cruz will sink and if he's the nominee, hilary takes it.

this thread is just another example of people celebrating because Cain wasn't 'proven' guilty on day 1... but it smelled like enough shit that everyone with a brain knew it was coming.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #434 on: April 15, 2016, 10:21:35 AM »

Framed?  Stop while you're behind.

lol   :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: April 15, 2016, 11:30:27 AM »
Cain has denied it, 240. So, now what?

Now we waited 3 weeks, a shitload of evidence comes out, and then Cain admits it and disappears into obscurity.

Oh, and all his little kneepadders crawl away.