Author Topic: which tren is most likely to be legit  (Read 25682 times)

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
Re: which tren is most likely to be legit
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2012, 12:00:54 AM »
for sure just got more myself
Did you start your cycle?

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2012, 12:35:47 AM »
Did you start your cycle?

No- waiting till I get everything together. still need some PCT goods and some other oral AAS. I learned early never to do a cycle unless you have all your shit together. like the newbies who start a cycle with no PCT. always get everything before you start a cycle. i have nothing to jumpstart my cycle

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2012, 12:44:41 AM »
No- waiting till I get everything together. still need some PCT goods and some other oral AAS. I learned early never to do a cycle unless you have all your shit together. like the newbies who start a cycle with no PCT. always get everything before you start a cycle. i have nothing to jumpstart my cycle

why not staying on?

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2012, 12:46:28 AM »
except the minimum orders from reputable sources will have you completely FUCKED if customs opens your package - no seizure letter and 'please come collect it', more like go directly to jail do not pass go.

can you elaborate on this a bit more?

what's the diff b/w doing a minimum vs. a large order and how would you be more fucked on a minimum

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2012, 01:04:57 AM »
tren is easy to make and inexpensive and easy to buy the product online,.........plus you get to make your own dose....i made a 100cc bottle at 350mg per cc stenth   :D
Mr. AZ 2003

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2012, 01:28:40 AM »
the only factory I know that sells 99% pure raws insists on 500g minimum orders, maybe 200 if you've ordered there before. Their powder is clean and top notch but getting busted bringing in that much is going to mean the end of the world.

pretty steep gamble imo compared to spending a little more on fina or comp TH and some methyl acholol to crystalize it with

ohhh you're talking about rawss

yeah, i thought you were talking about inj 10ml vials, lol

yeah, 500g pouches will get you fucked for sure. at that point you are automatically considered a dealer, whereas several vials of a 200$ minimum isn't really much to lose sleep over, lol

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2012, 03:14:29 AM »
rofl 500g, that's 5 liters of tren at 100mg/ml  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2012, 03:37:46 AM »
why not staying on?

have not started the cycle been off everything except HGH 4IU's daily and maintaining nicely! I do blitz cycles get the gains and runa pct and calll it quites for the year usually do it so I end in may right when it starts getting hot and all the ladys are out.I have no intention on being a pro BB plus I am 30yrs old a little to old to go pro. I mean any 30yr olds can but best to start young and retire young. only use AAS with HGH 8 maybe 12 weeks out of a year. but run a good pct and use 4IU HGH all year human grade.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2012, 07:10:08 AM »
it's trenax made by jinan. alpha -pharma does not make tren acetate just parabolin(tren hex) and they just added tren suspension.

any idea where the jinan trenax is made?  i was doing some research last week,,,and i thought i saw it was affiliated with alpha pharma but may be wrong,,,just wondering if it is also made in a HG facility.  but all the research i did on these brands it is very good stuff and will be the next tren i go with when my body is ready for a run of tren again

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2012, 08:45:43 AM »
whitewidow, may I ask you what kind of PCT do you run?

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2012, 08:59:05 AM »
for sure just got more myself
share the goodieeeeees...... :) :) :) :)

danrojigga

• Getbig I
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2012, 09:12:26 PM »
Finaplex?  LMAO!  Fucking idiots still use that shit?  This isn't the 1990s.  You can get cheap as hell raws from China.  Getbig never ceases to amaze me how many fucking newbie idiots post on these boards. 

This is the dumbest shit ive ever heard. You are the biggest idiot in this thread.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2012, 09:33:08 PM »
rofl 500g, that's 5 liters of tren at 100mg/ml  ;D
enough for a month or two..

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2012, 01:06:10 AM »

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2012, 11:34:40 PM »
whitewidow, i think you have alpha labs confused with alpha pharma

alpha pharma is human grade rx gear but alpha LABS is an UGL on....another board

whitewidow

« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2012, 03:12:22 AM »
whitewidow, i think you have alpha labs confused with alpha pharma

alpha pharma is human grade rx gear but alpha LABS is an UGL on....another board

Yes I know of the UGl alpha labs and the HG gear alpha-pharma. despite what Gh15 says I was one of the first to ever use alpha -pharma years ago. 5 years ago. where did I mention alpha labs? I have never tried alpha labs.

Freeway

• Getbig I
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2012, 04:02:41 AM »
Is international the only way to get the alpha pharma or jinan trenax products or is there domestic because I haventbseen anyone carrying those two products?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2012, 04:09:10 AM »
tren is easy to make and inexpensive and easy to buy the product online,.........plus you get to make your own dose....i made a 100cc bottle at 350mg per cc stenth   :D

you made tren e or tren a at 350mg/ml? pretty hard to hold at those levels man... what did you use? are you sure about your math lol

whitewidow

« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2012, 04:28:40 AM »
any idea where the jinan trenax is made?  i was doing some research last week,,,and i thought i saw it was affiliated with alpha pharma but may be wrong,,,just wondering if it is also made in a HG facility.  but all the research i did on these brands it is very good stuff and will be the next tren i go with when my body is ready for a run of tren again

no not affiliated with alpha-pharma. it is made in china. jinan has been around for like 6 years! alot of guys overseas use it! you wont find much on the forums in english about jinan trenax but there are guys on here and other boards who have tried it and the feedback is good. just more feedback on overseas boards. but made in china and it is UGL/human grade I think they use GMP standards(good manufacturing practices) but that does not mean it is human grade. its trenbolone acetate it cannot be. just a good ugl. I dont really care much for their oral products but their tren is good.

whitewidow

« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2012, 04:47:38 AM »
whitewidow, may I ask you what kind of PCT do you run?

well since I do not cycle more than 12 weeks out of a year. i just run a few shots of HCG . literally maybe 1,500Iu's at a vtime and at most 5 shots. i start it after my last injection and shoot HCg pretty much EOD just for about 1 week and a half 5 shots thats all. and then I use nolva 20mg and clomid 50mg for about 2-3 weeks. HGH 4 Iu's, DHEA, Trib, and some vitargo (waxy starch maize), thats it.

The DHEA is something most people do not use. but it works good for me! a powerlifter turned me on to using DHEA during my PCT. I use on cycle anchileries as well. proviron,arimidex,aromasin. I have access to all of them. I have some supplements at teh store that actually work well. the gaspari nolvadex I used to use definately worked as I have substituted it for real nilva before and it worked great. plus I got it for super cheap at bulk discount price.I also pay barely anything for the trib and DHEA. 10$ for both. I actually buy the DHEA from whole foods and not my shop. we are not allowed to carry some brands due to being a franchise. I get the trib from the shop and pay 5$ for the DHEA at whole foods. you have to be careful with DHEA if you have cancer in the family or are prone to cancers.

It can speed up cancer cells. DHEA is made for old men so this is highly unlikely for a 30 year old. but you do have to be careful with DHEA if you are old and using it. By running just 8-12 week blitz cycles once a year my HPTA does not get to fucked up. I run one cycle a year and time it so I end around late may right when it gets hot out and time to let the shirt off. I love looking jacked up for the summer time.  and then thoughout the year I just eat a good diet and lift harder. I got out of hand with gear when I first started using it. Now I just use HGH all year just 4Iu's of human grade and then the 8-12 week cycle once a year starting in late march. I have a great cycle plan for this year mainly just Test prop,tren, and masteron . and for my oral turinabol.