Author Topic: Anyone a non responder to Anadrol?  (Read 23225 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: Anyone a non responder to Anadrol?
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2011, 06:43:10 PM »
interesting thing happened today.
Just hopped back on slin,  all I can say is that my energy is back. I had been tired as hell for the past few months, really feeling like shit. I would eat and nothing would happen, felt like my food was not being used properly. It was getting to the point where it was really hard to function. I think the drol was making me insulin resistant. This is also why I think anadrol stops working after a few weeks, it has been prooven to cause glucose intolerance/ and severe insulin resistance (more so than any other steroid).. which would definitely be a limiting factor in gains.

How are you using it before meals?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2011, 07:39:46 PM »
How are you using it before meals?

4-6iu with breakfast and 4-6iu in the afternoon for now. It's not like Log, with R you only need 2-3 shots a day since the half life is 4-6 hours anyways.
l

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2011, 11:15:53 PM »
4-6iu with breakfast and 4-6iu in the afternoon for now. It's not like Log, with R you only need 2-3 shots a day since the half life is 4-6 hours anyways.

Are you using GH also? if yes when do you take your GH and how many IU's?
Thunderdome approved

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2011, 07:25:39 AM »
Are you using GH also? if yes when do you take your GH and how many IU's?

no gh yet.

When I was using gh I would do the one two combo gh15 takes about.  One shot of GH with breakfast than slam one shot of insulin, another shot of growth in the afternoon and slam some slin directly after.
l

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2011, 02:30:41 PM »
I know a few guys who didn't notice any gains from 100mg ED of Drol.  I thought it was fake and tried some and within 7 days i felt like a gorilla.

I guess it's just different for everyone.  100mg of Drol i can feel in a matter of days.  Usually within 48 hours i can tell if the Drol is real or not.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2011, 02:47:36 AM »
I got huge off of anadrol and every other oral I have tried but especially anadrol. the best ains off an oral I ever got were from bruce knellers first batch of halodrol-50 the batch that was only on the market for a month. that stuff was crazy it was sctructured like turinabol but also had DMT(desoxy methyl testosterone) and a masking agent in it. got me insanley big and it was lean weight. it was one of those drus were you could actually feel it work after taking a dose. didnt really have to build up in the system to feel it. 2 days at most. I used it for 30 days and was extremely pleased. I had heard some people say it was very harsh and to be careful but I think those people drank alcohol because the only complaint I had is I had to buy biger shirts.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2011, 03:36:43 AM »
WW U EVER TRY SUPERDROL BEFORE?

IF SO HOW WOULD YOU COMPARE THAT HALODROL 50 AND SUPERDROL?

WITH SUPERDROL IF U TOOK IT BEFORE A MODERATE-HIGH CARB MEAL YOUD FUCKING BLOW UP FROM WITHIN. I REMEMBER HAVING RICE AND CHICKEN AND BEFORE TAKING 5 OR 10MG SUPERDROL AND LEAVING THE CAMPUS DINING AREA FUCKING PUMPED BEYOND BELIEF. SO I STUCK TO THAT REGIMENT. TOOK 10MG POST'WORKOUT ATE A LARGE MEAL.....USUALLY SUSHI.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2011, 11:19:24 PM »
Oh look what i just found :

anapolon =  hormones that will keep you mainly filled up whiel dieting,,iti gives you fullness,,and if diet is not on point it will make you water log ,,it will! you need to know when to ue it and some are none responders but if legit anapolon then most will respond ,,if you want the benefit of it like with any oral YOU NEED TO START IT WHEN LEAN AKA UNDER 9%

gh15 approved

chess315

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2011, 07:20:35 PM »

WITH SUPERDROL IF U TOOK IT BEFORE A MODERATE-HIGH CARB MEAL YOUD FUCKING BLOW UP FROM WITHIN. I REMEMBER HAVING RICE AND CHICKEN AND BEFORE TAKING 5 OR 10MG SUPERDROL AND LEAVING THE CAMPUS DINING AREA FUCKING PUMPED BEYOND BELIEF. SO I STUCK TO THAT REGIMENT. TOOK 10MG POST'WORKOUT ATE A LARGE MEAL.....USUALLY SUSHI.
superdrol is the strongest oral avalible bar none. Even gh15 agrees with that

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2011, 08:21:25 PM »
superdrol is the strongest oral avalible bar none. Even gh15 agrees with that

If by "strongest" you mean will wreak havoc on your lipid profiles...then yes. There are far better choices than superdrol !!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2011, 08:21:56 AM »
If by "strongest" you mean will wreak havoc on your lipid profiles...then yes. There are far better choices than superdrol !!

Is it really that bad for you. God it's absolutely amazing stuff. Take the best dbol minus water retention.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2011, 08:44:03 PM »
tried it once, androlic, didnt care for it.. but maybe i was expeting too much. made me feel lethargic and gave me headaches tho.

British Disprencary is garbage. Their dbol is awesome but I have known several people to try the drol and were not impressed. I think it's cause of the shitty chinese raws they use, despite being human grade.  You just can't compare it to turkish anapolon ..now that shit will  turn a mouse into a lion in 3 weeks, assuming you respond to anadrol in the first place.
l

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2011, 08:59:33 PM »
never used
hence
non responder
getbig or getgot

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2011, 02:08:58 AM »
British Disprencary is garbage. Their dbol is awesome but I have known several people to try the drol and were not impressed. I think it's cause of the shitty chinese raws they use, despite being human grade.  You just can't compare it to turkish anapolon ..now that shit will  turn a mouse into a lion in 3 weeks, assuming you respond to anadrol in the first place.

"You just can't compare it to turkish anapolon"...Agreed

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2011, 02:12:35 AM »
alhavi anadrol  :o  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2011, 04:23:39 AM »

this batch of halodrol-50 being sold at the 2005 Mr. Olympia at the gapari booth blew away superdrol! I cannot even explain it. not very many people got this batch! it was only out ofr maybe 3-4 weeks before they changed nit due to heat being put on the drug and companys it was tested by don catlin the guy who tested the cream and the clear the designers victor conte was giving his athletes. This stuff I responded to very well. I just got huge and lean. I could also feel pretty much the first dose. the instructions said to take one tab pre work-out and it def gave you some crazy pumps and great strength gains.

everything I put on was lean muscle as well! totally side effect free for me. But the owner of the local max muscle told me he wouldn't sell it because he had a friend get real sick off of it. i mean this guy had to go to the hospital because he was getting jaundice or some shit like that. I dont know the whole story I think this gguy may have not been to healthy to start with the owner of the max muscle said his eyes were all yellow and his skin was yellowish and his liver was basically failing and only aftre a few doses. maybe 4-5 days of use. I was still very young only 25yrs old and was pretty healthy I never drank and I didnt use any drugs besides a little weed here and there.

superdrol wasn't as powerful as this batch of gaspari halodrol-50. superdrol made my more lethargic and had more sides.M1T is by far the strongest oral if you get a batch made with real strong raws. Halodrol reminded me of M1T without the sides or bloat.I also used the halodrol-50 solo for a week to see what it did on it's own then I used some suspension 100mg daily with it and I stayed big and lean the whole cycle a little test face but when cycle was over and I took pics my face was not bloated.as claymore said with superdrol it fucked up alot of guys lipids. when using orals you really have to stop drinking and stay healthy.

alot of kids used superdrol because it was legal and alot of them were party guys who drank and used drugs. superdrol was not meant for guys like that. it is serious shit. some people get the wrong idea just because a product is sold legally.superdrol is short for super-anadrol.Now the very first superdrol that was sold just in a powder form was insanely strong as was designer supplements first batch that they sold oTC in caps. They only released 3 batches before they decided to stop selling it and they just made it for anabolic Xtreme and took a profit cutt. Anabolic Xtreme had nothing to do with the production or capping or bottling of superdrol, desinger supplements ordered the powders and capped and bottled it up for anabolic Xtreme. Anabolic xtreme noted it on every bottle but it was hard to see. designer supps didnt want their name on the label.At that time their was a witch hunt going on after these designer drugs being sold over the counter and designer supps didn't want any trouble. basically the owner of Anabolic xtreme gave Designer sups the money to buy the raws, cap the raws and bottle them, all Anabolic Xtreme did was ut it back on the market under their name. their was no law at the time designer supps couuld of kept on selling it under their name but they chose not to due to avoiding potential legal issues.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2011, 05:09:50 AM »
HALODROL 50 WAS HALODROL WITH A LITTLE PHERA. THATS AN AMAZING MIX, MY FRIEND STACKED HALODROL AND PHERA WHEN PHERA WAS LEGAL.

30MG PHERA, 75MG HALODROL AND HIS GAINS WERE JUST LIKE U STATED.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2011, 09:09:13 PM »
HALODROL 50 WAS HALODROL WITH A LITTLE PHERA. THATS AN AMAZING MIX, MY FRIEND STACKED HALODROL AND PHERA WHEN PHERA WAS LEGAL.

30MG PHERA, 75MG HALODROL AND HIS GAINS WERE JUST LIKE U STATED.

No original Halodrol-50 was a Turinabol pro-hormone and it had( madol) in it wich was DMT(desoxy methyl testosterone) this is what the ALRI ergomax LMG was (madol). as well it had 75mg of a masking agent. phera=plex was just 2-ene I belive,phera-plex was not madol or had any DMT(desoxy methyl testosterone) in it.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2011, 11:32:04 AM »
Gained 15lbs in 3 weeks on it and ate clean the entire time. Everyone was asking me what the hell I did because i just got huge lol. For me the blood pressure was a killer. Ran it for 6 weeks, no extra gains past 3 1/2 weeks. Wouldn't run drol for more than 4 weeks again.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2011, 10:09:18 AM »
flinstones, how many times are you gonna get outed before you stop lying

he's not on shit, he's not on insulin, who the fuck does insulin without hgh... kid is just a liar and he should be ignored

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2011, 11:22:54 AM »
flinstones, how many times are you gonna get outed before you stop lying

he's not on shit, he's not on insulin, who the fuck does insulin without hgh... kid is just a liar and he should be ignored

I have done insulin without gh :D

you know I think your lying, I dont believe you think the above.  because , you just got your ass handed to you and are trying to cover it up. Kind of like when someone makes a good post that OWNS your ass and you say "I didn't read all that"...when in reality you read every god damn word with a magnifine glasss and read it to the T! cmon now, what do you have better to do? Your not getting laid any time soon and your unemployyeed in your late twenties u fucking gook :D    bottom line is  You got shot down bro.   Here you had a 34 year old guy,serious trainer who's been doing gear longer than you or I have been alive, who's been here for 6 years and told you he knows me in real life and your calling him a liar  ::)
let's see who are we gonna believe

1) thelamefalsehood a respected  who's been here since 2007
2. apply85 the Gook  gimmick:D

l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2011, 12:44:33 PM »
^^^ lol , iread the post until you said i read every word of every post

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2011, 12:56:47 PM »
translation:give me some time to come up with a bullshit comeback.  :D

edit: not nice ;)
l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2011, 01:09:28 PM »
a good way of having me read ur posts is to have a good portion of it be made up of the little happy faces 

good play, u got me this time, but i bet u read this post all the way too NEWBIE

and not even one smiley face.. how do i win so hard? how od i do it

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2011, 01:36:13 PM »
don't know why someone would abstain from insulin just because they aren't running hgh? insulin in itself is pretty anabolic and anti-catabolic, and the greatest feature is that it's so freaking cheap and it's available at any local drug store.