Author Topic: Chris Rock - another moronic Obama drone.  (Read 5427 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Chris Rock - another moronic Obama drone.
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2011, 08:54:17 AM »
LOL @ ending every post with an insult on 5 getbiggers you disagree with.

this shit is so personal, isn't it?

Ron paul wants to end the DOE - why do you disagree with him on this? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2011, 08:54:48 AM »
typical lib.  Deferring to actors, comedians, and musicians on their opinions regarding tax policy and global economics. 

"Chris Rock can't be wrong.  He makes bank man."

im simply talking about 333's assertion that Chris Rock is an idiot. And I just wanted to ask "compared to who.. you?...3333 that sits on the computer all day looking for right leaning blogs to cut and paste as Proof" Give me a fucking break.

And as far as being "Typical lib"

Ive planned on voting for Ron Paul for 6 months now, and have started a couple of threads saying so.. Try to keep up chief. God forbid you let your brain get in the way of your fucking mouth when trying to debate something...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2011, 08:56:09 AM »
im simply talking about 333's assertion that Chris Rock is an idiot. And I just wanted to ask "compared to who.. you?...3333 that sits on the computer all day looking for right leaning blogs to cut and paste as Proof" Give me a fucking break.

Ive planned on voting for Ron Paul for 6 months now, and have started a couple of threads saying so.. Try to keep up chief. God forbid you let your brain get in the way of your fucking mouth when trying to debate something...

I called him an idiot because while not realizing it - he just made the perfect case against Obama for a second term.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2011, 08:56:58 AM »
I called him an idiot because while not realizing it - he just made the perfect case against Obama for a second term.   

Ohh.. well excuse.. he can call you an idiot for shit ton more reasons than that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2011, 08:58:51 AM »
Ohh.. well excuse.. he can call you an idiot for shit ton more reasons than that

That's fine, but my comment was pertaining to his quote, which is the perfect case against Obama.     

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2011, 09:33:29 AM »
It means :

More 333 meltdowns on a daily basis.
More 333 outright lies to be busted for on a daily basis.
More 333 childish rants to backfire on him on a daily basis.
More 333 silly little photoshop pics to post on the board in threads that are completely unrelated to what is being discussed.

Basically it means about another 30,000 posts in the next year alone from you.  By keeping your stupid little sociopath ass shut in the house and on the internet all day away from interaction with another human being, Obama is actually doing us a favor by getting reelection.

And more lurker obsessing over him and following him around like a puppy.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2011, 09:34:52 AM »
I like Chris Rock but he's off base here.

I get the whole point about comedy and satire, but this doesn't read like that.  It reads like a list of excuses.   I guess the only way to know the true context of his points are to actually listen to the podcast.
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2011, 10:21:51 AM »
Ron paul wants to end the DOE - why do you disagree with him on this? 

I haven't put a ton of thought into it - but as a teacher for almost a decade I can tell you that what works in FL doesn't work in Alaska or NY.  States need to be able to adjust their curriculum and requirements based upon local employment potential, available teacher and financial resources, and just where there kids are.  Telling a poor/dumb base in Alabama that they have to teach the same things (to the same level) that a wealthy school base in mass with higher starting score levels is crazy - as is demanding they meet the same testing requirements and get the same federal resources.  Plus their $70 bil budget for this year could be spent a little wiser ;)

I believe that puts me in the category of "Agrees with ending or greatly reducing the power of the DOE."

Why do you agree or disagree with him on it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2011, 10:24:00 AM »
I haven't put a ton of thought into it - but as a teacher for almost a decade I can tell you that what works in FL doesn't work in Alaska or NY.  States need to be able to adjust their curriculum and requirements based upon local employment potential, available teacher and financial resources, and just where there kids are.  Telling a poor/dumb base in Alabama that they have to teach the same things (to the same level) that a wealthy school base in mass with higher starting score levels is crazy - as is demanding they meet the same testing requirements and get the same federal resources.  Plus their $70 bil budget for this year could be spent a little wiser ;)

I believe that puts me in the category of "Agrees with ending or greatly reducing the power of the DOE."

Why do you agree or disagree with him on it?

I agree with Paul on most things, including this.   

There is no reason at all for the DOE.   it pisses aways billions of dollars and does nothing at all of any benefit other than suck tax dollars from hard working people. 

all these these govt mini-madoffs need to be laid off.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2011, 10:35:25 AM »
And more lurker obsessing over him and following him around like a puppy.

LOL @ being stupid enough to confuse telling the truth about him with "obsessing".

If I were going to obsess over someone, it would be a real person, not an internet fake.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2011, 10:38:20 AM »
thats a load of horseshit. He's being serious.  And he means what he says.  And he has no clue what he's talking about.  You're making excuses for him simply because he's defending Obama.  Dude.  You don't have to defend EVERYTHING.  Seriously.  You're such a kneepadder.

You are an idiot.  But you don't have to be an idiot about EVERYTHING.

Come back, try again.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2011, 10:39:23 AM »

Come back, try again.

Tell me what gangsta shit you want the messiah to do in 4 more years.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2011, 10:48:47 AM »
Establish an internet quota on the number of times the same photoshop pic can be posted on one board.  That would force your dumbass to get new material.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2011, 10:50:15 AM »
Establish an internet quota on the number of times the same photoshop pic can be posted on one board.  That would force your dumbass to get new material.

::)  ::)  ::)

Whatever tool.  Go vote for the messiah again and make an ass of yourself.   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2011, 10:50:28 AM »
LOL @ being stupid enough to confuse telling the truth about him with "obsessing".

When the "telling the truth" makes up the majority of your post count, it's obsessing.  
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2011, 11:07:07 AM »
When the "telling the truth" makes up the majority of your post count, it's obsessing.  

No, that reality.

Try living in it sometimes.

Or better yet, when the majority of post count is made up of blantant lies, crying, deflecting, denying, and chasing your tail in circles, what would you call that?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2011, 11:20:24 AM »
No, that reality.

Message board posting = reality to you?
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2011, 11:22:52 AM »
No, that reality.

Or better yet, when the majority of post count is made up of blantant lies, crying, deflecting, denying, and chasing your tail in circles, what would you call that?

wwwwhhhhaaaa . . . .   Fucking bitch.   

You cant even defend your own posts moron.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2011, 11:42:38 AM »
Message board posting = reality to you?

I asked you a question.

Perhaps you didn't see it.  Perhaps you were too stupid to answer.  In any case, let's try again.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2011, 11:43:39 AM »
wwwwhhhhaaaa . . . .   Fucking bitch.   

You cant even defend your own posts moron.   

Unlike you, I don't have to.  I am not the one busted in lies and bullshit claims on a daily basis.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2011, 11:46:17 AM »
Unlike you, I don't have to.  I am not the one busted in lies and bullshit claims on a daily basis.

Yawn - bro - you are a sad joke - you attack anyone who points out the messiahs' failures and yet NEVER EVER once defend or explain why you defend Obama. 

EVERYONE knows it and laughs at your obsession w me . 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2011, 11:48:31 AM »
Why do you lie so much?

I - and others - have asked you this many times and you have yet to answer.

The question isn't IF you lie, we all know you do.  But WHY? 

This obsession you claim I have, it is as fake as the rest of your little life.  I know that hurts, but you just have to live with it.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2011, 12:03:51 PM »

Come back, try again.

i'll pass on trying again.  i think you've embarrassed yourself quite enough for one day.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2011, 12:08:38 PM »
I asked you a question.

Perhaps you didn't see it.  Perhaps you were too stupid to answer.  In any case, let's try again.

I thought it was rhetorical.

Since you seems to pride yourself on determining who is a loser based on posting patterns, I'll ask you this in response to your question - who is the bigger loser:  the pathological liar who wastes everyone's time posting his lies, or the idiot who believes he's a pathological liar, but still can't resist taking their own time every day to tell him that?
Y

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2011, 12:09:20 PM »

how could you possibly think that those statements Chris Rock made were not idiotic?  Thats what 333 was referring to.  Yes Chris Rock is not an idiot.  But that interview was idiotic at best.  AT BEST.  And don't sit there and tell em that he wasn't being serious.