Author Topic: Pillowtalk, what do you make of this  (Read 14153 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: Pillowtalk, what do you make of this
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2011, 10:32:10 AM »
listen you are a little cock and i will kick your head in...if you got the balls write to me on donny66@live.de  and we can make a date for a straight fight

Back to the board now are we.
I tell you what mate, if you are desperate to get killed who am I to keep you from your date with the big guy.

Get your dumb arse over to Mumbai international, & I will let you wind me up to my face until I lose it & stab the fucking shit out of you.
Hows that?? Or you can STFU & put your money where your mouth is by telling us how many people were killed at Treblinka, Belzec & Sobibor, seeing as you are such a fucking holohoax expert.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2011, 10:39:36 AM »
I was a British Soldier and i am proud of it. You are a little shit. write to me and i swear by god i will do you.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2011, 10:41:15 AM »
something like that..but it was 15 min

15 min, huh?? OK I will let it slide, how about some pics of you with your shirt off  :P

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2011, 10:42:28 AM »
I was a British Soldier and i am proud of it. You are a little shit. write to me and i swear by god i will do you.

I tell you what mate, if you are desperate to get killed who am I to keep you from your date with the big guy.

Get your dumb arse over to Mumbai international, & I will let you wind me up to my face until I lose it & stab the fucking shit out of you.
Hows that?? Or you can STFU & put your money where your mouth is by telling us how many people were killed at Treblinka, Belzec & Sobibor, seeing as you are such a fucking holohoax expert.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2011, 10:50:51 AM »
15 min, huh?? OK I will let it slide, how about some pics of you with your shirt off  :P

PT

only if w8 takes my shirt off for me. You can watch k?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2011, 10:56:50 AM »
only if w8 takes my shirt off for me. You can watch k?

OMFG I have to to bed soon, now I will need to twist x1 off 1'st  :P

Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2011, 11:04:48 AM »
well anyone who thinks Nazis are good and that the Holocaust never happend needs a good fucking slap. Have any of you Nazi loving arseholes ever been to Germany?. I was posted for 4 years in Bergen Hohne and Belsen is next to the camp..some of you idiots here make me fucking angry. infact some Americans run around saying white power( usually they are Red necks with beer belly's and a stupid little beard)...fucking dickheads. I am still living in Germany and the most Germans hate Nazis. There are only a few idiots who run around shouting about their Nazi propaganda.. fucking scum. If half of you got put in a gas chamber you would scream for your mummy so please do not say here you support such Nazi filth.

My son has lived in a small village near Würzburg in Bavaria, Germany for most of the past 25 years. What a beautiful place to live! It is so clean and the people there are amazing and very friendly. If I could afford to it I would buy a second home there. Incidentally, my son's German wife and her family don't talk about the Holocaust at all, which is not to say they deny it happened. Germany is dotted with villages where much of the populace were just trying to stay alive on meager little farms during WWII. Like most countries, it's the leadership that gets them into wars not the average citizen.

Yes my son was in the U.S. military most of the time he's lived in Germany. He's retired now. Germany is his home.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2011, 11:12:55 AM »
I take it you feel that the Germans should not be paying out money to Jews who suffered in WWII?

Just how many of these folks who suffered are still with us? The Nazi's surrendered May 7, 1945. This is sixty-six years ago. There can't be that many Jews still living who were alive during the Holocaust and who survived, considering 6,000,000 died....or so some say.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2011, 11:14:36 AM »
My son has lived in a small village near Würzburg in Bavaria, Germany for most of the past 25 years. What a beautiful place to live! It is so clean and the people there are amazing and very friendly. If I could afford to it I would buy a second home there. Incidentally, my son's German wife and her family don't talk about the Holocaust at all, which is not to say they deny it happened. Germany is dotted with villages where much of the populace were just trying to stay alive on meager little farms during WWII. Like most countries, it's the leadership that gets them into wars not the average citizen.

Yes my son was in the U.S. military most of the time he's lived in Germany. He's retired now. Germany is his home.
Great post and my best wishes to your son.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2011, 11:17:38 AM »
Im black..my family is black.... and we didn't get no reparations. Not on welfare....never been on welfare.. kill yourself a

Good for you and good for your family. There is no future in being on welfare. However, unfortunately many black folks do rely on government subsistence.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2011, 11:18:23 AM »
What Regiment was he?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2011, 11:21:11 AM »
Just how many of these folks who suffered are still with us? The Nazi's surrendered May 7, 1945. This is sixty-six years ago. There can't be that many Jews still living who were alive during the Holocaust and who survived, considering 6,000,000 died....or so some say.
what Regiment was he and when?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2011, 11:22:44 AM »
sorry what was this thread about. Love the picture. Great pic PT

Not me, I hate that picture. I used to look like that before I got old! Just kidding, PT looks great. Now if we could just get him to smile....

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2011, 12:00:25 PM »
Good for you and good for your family. There is no future in being on welfare. However, unfortunately many black folks do rely on government subsistence.

So do many midwestern whites

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2011, 12:03:15 PM »
How many times do I have to post my pics to show people I hold a UK passport  ::)

I said I live in India (Mumbai) not that I am Indian, do keep up.
There was a question asked. I will take it that you failed to answer it because you have no fucking clue what the answer is, figures.
So, you have no clue what the answer is, so you decide to beat your chest instead, JAW BREAKING YAWN.

"If you want to sort it out i live in CELLE germany." God you are a fucking twat, yeah, you live in CELLE, good for fucking you, fucking wanker.

PT

Nice physique.....very low body fat and great definition.....you must be on steroids though?......no disrespect intended...but you must have had some help

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2011, 04:06:40 PM »

it never ceases to amaze me what people go over board on

;D
V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2011, 05:03:04 PM »
What Regiment was he?

Don't take offense Donny, but the details of my son's career, including his MOS/job, both past and present (he still works for the U.S. Government) is his business and not something I feel comfortable sharing with veritable strangers in an Internet chat room. I will tell that in the course of a twenty-two year career, he was mostly stationed in Germany at a couple of different bases with the exception of about three years in the States and one hardship tour in Korea. To have been able to remained stationed in the country where he lives and be at bases close enough to commute to his home is pretty remarkable.

My son-in-law who is also career military, has been deployed to Iraq twice and is currently deployed to Afghanistan. He and his family have lived in Hawaii, El Paso, TX and in the Pacific Northwest while he was stationed a Fort Lewis. This is the more typical, I believe, of military life.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2011, 08:08:02 PM »
sorry what was this thread about. Love the picture. Great pic PT

Thanks Dee, why do so many people who post here not put up pic's, or if they do it's of someone else they found on-line with the face removed  ???

Not me, I hate that picture. I used to look like that before I got old! Just kidding, PT looks great. Now if we could just get him to smile....

I was 37 in that pic, & I am planning to stay in the same shape for as long as I can. I am not putting on size but I can still hold condition & my skin is still tight.
I do smile, just not when I am posing. Posing = serious business    :D

Nice physique.....very low body fat and great definition.....you must be on steroids though?......no disrespect intended...but you must have had some help

Thanks, that was after 13 weeks of cutting with a few more to go. I have never denied taking Test, I have done for years (couldn't train like a mad man at my age without it) I have been doing test since my late 20's. Never taken more than 1gm a week in general though, done a few 2500mg EW courses, but mostly moderate doses.
I hate people who are not straight about their drug use, especially the pro's. You are 250lb with abs & hamstring insertions, & you do hardly any drugs   ??? sure you do buddy, sure you do.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2011, 09:12:44 PM »

I was 37 in that pic, & I am planning to stay in the same shape for as long as I can. I am not putting on size but I can still hold condition & my skin is still tight.
I do smile, just not when I am posing. Posing = serious business    :D

Thanks, that was after 13 weeks of cutting with a few more to go. I have never denied taking Test, I have done for years (couldn't train like a mad man at my age without it) I have been doing test since my late 20's. Never taken more than 1gm a week in general though, done a few 2500mg EW courses, but mostly moderate doses.
I hate people who are not straight about their drug use, especially the pro's. You are 250lb with abs & hamstring insertions, & you do hardly any drugs   ??? sure you do buddy, sure you do.

PT

Yes posing is serious business, unless you are me. Not saying you won't still look this good in thirty years, but I have olive (oily skin) which doesn't tend to wrinkle and yet, I've noticed a distinct loss of elasticity in my skin tone in the last couple of years....go figure.

As I have mentioned previously, I am finally, for the past three years, on HRT. I say finally because my previous urologist wouldn't hear of me taking testosterone, even though it had been clearly established from lab work that I had low testosterone levels. I am on a little less then a gram a week, and wow what a huge difference it makes! Actually, I see my doctor next week and I am trying to figure out how I can convince him to let me up the dose some. But, that's another story.

I also hate folks being dishonest about steroid use about as much as I hate that some folks are completely dishonest about their steroid abuse. I have benefited greatly from steroids over the years. Yet, I have never abused them. What puts me up on this soapbox is people who group the abusers along with the users. Back in my day, steroids with a doctor's prescription were legal. Today, at least in the U.S. one is hard pressed to ever find a doctor willing to prescribe steroids to anyone for whom it is not a life and death situation.

If it were not for my parent's doctor putting me on D-bol plus a test shot once a week when I was a sixteen year old very skinny twink, I think my life would have been very different and a lot worse than it turned out to be. BTW, my kidneys, my heart and my liver are just fine. I am way healthier than most men my age. So I am here to debunk the idea that steroids are all bad and that they will kill you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2011, 09:15:48 PM »

PT

Is this a touch of the old Pillowtalk comming out? Now I think I get it. It wasn't so much fun when I was the one on receiving end of your wrath though. --Just saying.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2011, 09:16:58 PM »
Personally, I think you are getting yourself in over your head....but then I am glad it is your head and not mine.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2011, 09:19:01 PM »
Im black..my family is black.... and we didn't get no reparations. Not on welfare....never been on welfare.. kill yourself a

Ever heard of affirmative action?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2011, 09:22:26 PM »
you are a little cock

So it all boils down to this...cock size?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 06, 2011, 09:27:55 PM »
This estupido pendejo, Donny Osmand, has started PM'ing me offering me out now  ::)
Does it get any more retarded than this?? Being asked to go to Germany for a fight over an internet thread.
You need to get off base more, you are losing it. Go fuck a German hooker or some-shit.

Are you getting sent back to Helmand province, on rotation soon, lets pray he is!!

PT

Damn! I hope you and I are good Pillowtalk...talk about owning someone, you just did this big time. I feel like I'm in high school all over again only now I'm running with the big dogs. Do not tell me I am not because you will crush me. I am having so much fun.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: December 06, 2011, 10:20:17 PM »
well anyone who thinks Nazis are good and that the Holocaust never happend needs a good fucking slap. Have any of you Nazi loving arseholes ever been to Germany?. I was posted for 4 years in Bergen Hohne and Belsen is next to the camp..some of you idiots here make me fucking angry. infact some Americans run around saying white power( usually they are Red necks with beer belly's and a stupid little beard)...fucking dickheads. I am still living in Germany and the most Germans hate Nazis. There are only a few idiots who run around shouting about their Nazi propaganda.. fucking scum. If half of you got put in a gas chamber you would scream for your mummy so please do not say here you support such Nazi filth.

have you ever spoke to any germans? have you ever spoke to ex SS ? i have and i have also spoke to Jews who came over here to pay respects to dead family members. Of course in India you don't like us Brits..but then again a lot of Indians live in our Island and like the UK. Unlike a little  pisser like you i have and meet people here who hate the German History. If you want to sort it out i live in CELLE germany.

This guy walks in to the thread with his staggering, 300 post count. He then proceeds to make wild claims about the period in Germany from 41 to 45, & how he knows so much about it because a base he was stationed at was next the site that was the camp Belsen   ::). Clearly, he is not the best educated poster we have ever seen on GetBIG, just look at his post construction / attempts at proper grammar.

So we have a semi-literate squaddie, who think he knows a lot about history because he spent some time in Germany.
WOW, just fucking, WOW!! I guess we now know why you didn't make a higher rank & go career military = because you are a door knob.

I am running my own company in Mumbai, I hang out with some of the scariest/connected kunts you will find in the city, I have a beautiful wife, I live in a very nice apartment right near our office that is ALL Italian marble, Granite & chrome, it has a running track/ pool / gym & club house in the compound, money is not an issue, I have had a good education & a lot of life's privileges.

You are an ex-grunt, you lose. Hahahahaha    :-*

PT
Growth/noob loves me