Author Topic: World's Strongest Man Mariusz Pudzianowski Overpowered & Manhandled  (Read 13189 times)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
Re: World's Strongest Man Mariusz Pudzianowski Overpowered & Manhandled
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2011, 02:19:41 PM »
lol, just realised this is a New fight lol. Will watch now haha.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2011, 02:33:45 PM »
Shittiest fight ive seen in a long ass time. And whats with the two rounds?  ??? Pudja Sucks and should honestly stop. He should fucking know how to secure a rear naked before throwing himself on the ground and losing it in the process by now. wow. And  Thompson won that easily. If we now can them winners

How cna pudja now look like a normal Big fella and still not be any faster at all? slightly better cardio but besides that? lol. and still not even three rounds lol.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2011, 01:32:40 AM »
1. GSP would become dust against a man of Poundstone's size, strength and athleticism

2. Mariusz HAS lost a tonne of size (and strength, obviously)

3. Mariusz is a far inferior fighter than all those he has fought ... and he still does reasonably well (holds his own, as it were). This should tell you something.

4. All this "gassed" bullshit needs to stop. True, cardio plays a HUGE role in sport fighting (and to a much lesser extent, real fighting), but to imagine that a pro strongman is unable to "go" for a period of time is foolhardy.

Hope all this helps.   

Clueless totally clueless! How does lifting weights giving fighting ability for a start, GSP would easily avoid Poundstones clumbersome punches and then Knock him the fuck out, theres a an old sayingin boxing you cant put muscles on chins and no matter who you are and how many rocks you can lift a punch or kick on the chin by GSP WILL destroy you!

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2011, 03:38:29 AM »
Clueless totally clueless! How does lifting weights giving fighting ability for a start, GSP would easily avoid Poundstones clumbersome punches and then Knock him the fuck out, theres a an old sayingin boxing you cant put muscles on chins and no matter who you are and how many rocks you can lift a punch or kick on the chin by GSP WILL destroy you!

x2

he's probably a teenager, only kids and clueless fuckwits come out with dumbass statements equating muscularity with fighting ability.

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2011, 03:56:13 AM »
after the outrage concerning giving the win to pudzian KSW held a press conference

they claim that the referees handed out the wrong scoresheet by mistake and the fight is officially anulled  ;D ;D ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2011, 04:22:48 AM »
::)

If you knew anything about boxing, you would realize that Derek is holding back to avoid unwanted attention.
Penetration power of his "southpaw" is unmatched.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2011, 04:52:16 AM »

And no matter how good stamina and punching technique you have, 350 pounds on top of you will hurt.  ;D

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2011, 04:57:18 AM »

Hahahaha why didn't the little guy just knock the big guy out, he's so much faster.  ::) Even a fat ass like that big boy got a hold of that little slippery asian.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2011, 05:49:17 AM »
If you knew anything about boxing, you would realize that Derek is holding back to avoid unwanted attention.
Penetration power of his "southpaw" is unmatched.

;D ;D

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2011, 06:05:10 AM »
btw they have changes the result to a NC or whatever. Pudja is no loger the winner at least

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2011, 08:31:39 AM »
And no matter how good stamina and punching technique you have, 350 pounds on top of you will hurt.  ;D

An elite fighter like GSP would nt let that happen.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2011, 08:42:32 AM »
An elite fighter like GSP would nt let that happen.

'Cause he'd be running scared.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2011, 10:25:17 AM »
1. GSP would become dust against a man of Poundstone's size, strength and athleticism

2. Mariusz HAS lost a tonne of size (and strength, obviously)

3. Mariusz is a far inferior fighter than all those he has fought ... and he still does reasonably well (holds his own, as it were). This should tell you something.

4. All this "gassed" bullshit needs to stop. True, cardio plays a HUGE role in sport fighting (and to a much lesser extent, real fighting), but to imagine that a pro strongman is unable to "go" for a period of time is foolhardy.

Hope all this helps.   

Will you quit spouting this ridiculous horse shit that you do in every mma thread. Only chance a strongman would have if he smashed one of these guys with a strong punch directly on the chin (lucky punch) most of these guys don't even know how to throw a punch! Have you ever seen a real strong guy try to throw a football or baseball. They look like fucken idiots! They have no hand eye coordination. You need to watch the original ufc where there were no rules or weight classes. All of these big roid head monsters got absolutely owned by a 160 pound Royce Gracie. You have no idea what the fuck your talking about. If these strong guys are such great athletes why can't transition into sports where you can actually make real money like the NFL. GSP isn't a fucken retard you think he's gonna let a goon like poundstone get the drop on him and bumrush him and not get out of the way  ::) He would circle out of the way throw 2-3 jabs and bust the fuck out his nose. Eventually he would trip him down and make it look easy. Then the fight would be all over I don't care how strong you are wrestlers no exactly how to control there opponents especially untrained opponents when they have them on the ground.

You're a fat perma bulker strong man who actually thinks these guys are athletes. Only chance a guy like poundstone would have would be a lucky sucker punch if he even knows how to throw a punch. And believe me he would be gassing and sucking wind after 30 seconds. He would absolutely give up!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2011, 10:28:25 AM »
This twink would own the living shit out of any one of those strongmen types. Especially the untrained ones.

And Royce had absolutely garbage stand up and wrestling. Alls he had was bjj. Imagine a prime gsp against these fools.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2011, 11:18:17 AM »
Say what you will, but Mariuz is doing decent as a fighter with only a strength background, and also he has lost tremendous strength and size.

Exactly. Huge strength and size can take a far inferior fighter a LONG way, alone.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2011, 11:21:02 AM »
Sir you know nothing about the fighting game.

You're correct. I have only ever been in real fights. Both as a private citizen and as a bouncer/doorman (the former were experienced as a much younger man). Dozens and dozens. But never have I been in a cage to engage in a "game" of fighting.

I do have formal fight training, however.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2011, 11:33:43 AM »

I am clueless?! What a laugh.

Of COURSE strength doesn't translate to fighting skill, but the physical attribute of extreme size and strength goes a hell of a long way to allow one to defend and impart serious bodily harm to another.

Consider every attribute just one more card in the deck of possibility.

Oh, and if you wanna continue to use your argument that strength and size doesn't equate to fighting skill, then neither does cardio and speed. Again, these are just more attributes that can enhance technical fighting skill.

Fuckin' retards.

I seriously think some of you are just bitter because you've lifted weights for a number of years and still are 185-pound twinks who fight to bench 225. You desperately wanna believe your little tiny tit ass can destroy a monster strength athlete with some BJJ and "striking" work.

P.S. And, yes, I know a properly placed punch/choke can take anyone out. In a very real sense, anyone has the chance to potentially beat another in a fight. However, this whole muscle-doesn't-build-on-chins crap is just that, crap. Sure, it doesn't, but it DOES provide incredible armour in a majority of body areas. Being a great technical sport fighter doesn't automatically negate the serious harm that can be done to every body part by someone who is five times the strength and twice the size of the average athletic man.

It goes both ways.

P.S. I gaurantee a guy like GSP would NEVER consider starting a fight with a man like Poundstone unless he absolutely HAD TO. And if he did, he would have much from which to draw from once engaged. But the possibility for him to become injured to the point of mandatory retirement from his SPORT would be a very real reality.     

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2011, 11:35:11 AM »
You're correct. I have only ever been in real fights. Both as a private citizen and as a bouncer/doorman (the former were experienced as a much younger man). Dozens and dozens. But never have I been in a cage to engage in a "game" of fighting.

You're def. missing out on something.
Many clubs feature caged areas where drunken customers can exchange mma knowledge - at least here in Austria.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2011, 11:41:59 AM »
You're a fat perma bulker strong man who actually thinks these guys are athletes.

Well, I have competed three times as a bodybuilder and twice as a powerlifter, and I am getting ready right now for my third meet. I am 100 times the athlete you'll ever hope to be, son. And if you do not consider a top flight strongman an athlete, well, this says it all.

Oh, and to the other goof, I am 41, not a teenager.

How many fights you been in, champ?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2011, 11:46:10 AM »
You're def. missing out on something.
Many clubs feature caged areas where drunken customers can exchange mma knowledge - at least here in Austria.

Oh, hell, yeah, I've done that. Been in a cage or ring in a club and went at it with other fighters, etc. But I have never competed in a cage or ring, no.

P.S. Try many of your submission moves on a man who is willing to bite and tear. Or joint locks, etc. on a 325-pound elite strength athlete. See how it plays out, boys.    

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2011, 11:46:36 AM »
the fight was in poland people, thomson had to ko him to win it

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2011, 11:49:04 AM »
the fight was in poland people, thomson had to ko kill him to win it

FTFY  ;D

anyway the fight is anulled and there will probably be a rematch

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2011, 11:55:59 AM »
the fight was in poland people, thomson had to ko him to win it

Blockhead nation.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2011, 12:46:14 PM »
Well, I have competed three times as a bodybuilder and twice as a powerlifter, and I am getting ready right now for my third meet. I am 100 times the athlete you'll ever hope to be, son. And if you do not consider a top flight strongman an athlete, well, this says it all.

Oh, and to the other goof, I am 41, not a teenager.

How many fights you been in, champ?

I could absolutely run circles around you. I was considered to be one of the best athletes to come out of my highschool. I played college football, wrestled, and ran track. You can pick things up and put them down. That doesn't make you an athlete. Get fucken real. Try to play a game of basketball. Let's see how well you do on the football field. Let's go out for a run and see who throws up first. That's what athleticism is! Not some fat sack of shit who looks like they're about to explode from high blood pressure and can't walk up a flight of stairs. I can appreciate the raw strength that guys like you have but it wont get you as far as you think in a fight against a trained opponent.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2011, 12:50:27 PM »
Pudz is the perfect example the guy was once the strongest man in the world but he will absolutely get destroyed by anyone in the top 50 of the sport. He could be on all of the powerlifting drugs in the world it would prob hinder his performance even more. These guys don't have true stamina like a fighter does.