Author Topic: In this topic: we all talk like gh15  (Read 13224 times)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: In this topic: we all talk like gh15
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2011, 09:33:13 AM »
FELLAs,, LISTEN when GOD tell u!! I tell again and agan and agin,, writ in Bible for all to see sinc yers,, BUT MANY DONT HEAR IT or CHOOS not to like Liar nortom fella,, Only REAL Trenbolona,, TRUE RUSTY TRENBOLONA bring walken BODYBUILD to lif,,250 4% 5'9,,not 6' not 6'2 but 5'9,, NEVER wit OUT,,of curse insulina,,equipona present,,always,,must,,never come off,,never,, lol eath jamaican jerk,,sushi,,german,,all good,,thick hevay ice cream,,,

WHen reach 250 4% 5'9,, only THEN will bodybuild undrstand TRUE strngth of HORMONA fellas,,when 40 yr old americano whore walk into elavator and stare,,STARE with eyes full of RAP,, when lonly americano whore,,wiut thick hip full brest this,,THIS is reel woman whore,,fells,,who want get fukked till PUSSY BLEEEDS in her eyes U will SEE,, fellas.

ALL dogs are Angls, ANGLES! and Jews are good people,,verygood peple,,loyal trust will walk thru dessert for U!! marry the woman if have a chance,,IMMEDIATLEY

GH15 approved lol

awesome  ;D

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2011, 10:15:35 AM »
I am pro but i use ugl gear and chinese HGh not many pros do this but I do. becaue I am top bro you look at dennis you see nordic GH, you look at jason you see strango EQ( ALL I SAW WAS A HUGE FUCKING ABCESS ON HIS LEFT ARM) these are toip hall of fame source  they are on government watch list but no worrys if you get in trouble i will make call and get you out as DEA owe me many favor.
kigtropin best gh ever come out of china best gh ever come out in 11 years pharm grade better than humatrope but I have not tried it I go on what elf say within 24 hrs. people hurry dog need help I am a millionare with castles all over world but you guys should paay I wont throw one penny down on this dog it is your gys resposibility I give you free gear advice but will not be your guru. I cant take picture od pro card my camera broken .if you want be pro 2o IU HGh and trenbolona daily 100mgED. along with every other AAS lots of EQ lots of test prop. just buffet it up. i make you pro like I did kuclo dante had nothing to do with steve go pro . he was about to quit and i tell steve keep bodybuilding just up dose. you will die whne you 50 but you will be pro,. and thast what matter, pro make so much money how could you quite. victor martinez is onky here because homeland security owe me favor , for what i forget but they owe me I make call., dog is sick you guys pay the moneyh every elf and cult folowerr what is 100$ dogg needs surgery I will not pay a penny but you guys this is your responsibility its the holidays have a heart all my money ir=s tied up in kigtropin and I really dont have much income. I have not sold a pair of posing trunks in months! help doigg and I gib=ve u hormone tip for whole Year No Balonie but I refuse to be your guru! I make turn your kidneys and liver to shit so fast your eyes will be yellow shade for months no worrys about hypertension my BP is 119 over 79 when I am on tren and other cutting drugs-LOL.just kidding don't get mad. just breaking your balls.

this is how he is: a funny guy !

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2011, 03:10:45 PM »
FIRSTLY!!!,,, and not last,,, you gotta get yourself some some bananas from the banana section at WALMARTONA,,, followed by many small tins of teh Pineapple juice.  Fellas out there,,, and we are not including the AMERICANA whores,,, you need to take the TRENBOLONA,,, EQUIPONA,,, TESTOSTERONA,,, and sometimes the DIANABOLA,,, followed by the german, jamaican, mexicano food.  Don't PM me anymore as I have 5500 email,,, too much for God of Hormona,,, ;D

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2011, 01:29:04 PM »
B U M P  :)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2011, 01:33:38 PM »
FIRSTLY!!!,,, and not last,,, you gotta get yourself some some bananas from the banana section at WALMARTONA,,, followed by many small tins of teh Pineapple juice.  Fellas out there,,, and we are not including the AMERICANA whores,,, you need to take the TRENBOLONA,,, EQUIPONA,,, TESTOSTERONA,,, and sometimes the DIANABOLA,,, followed by the german, jamaican, mexicano food.  Don't PM me anymore as I have 5500 email,,, too much for God of Hormona,,, ;D
This one's good too.... 8)

Swlabr

« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2011, 01:36:23 PM »
in the forrest of hormones,,, the trenbolona is the lion aka king,,, the equipona the tiger,, nandrolona is the cheeta,, testosterona is the gazel,, hgh is the trees,,

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2011, 01:37:31 PM »
in the forrest of hormones,,, the trenbolona is the lion aka king,,, the equipona the tiger,, nandrolona is the cheeta,, testosterona is the gazel,, hgh is the trees,,
Bit over the edge, but good one though...

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2011, 01:47:18 PM »
Key is to use errors moderately. Most often shortened words not scrambled letters. Sometimes exhange a vowel to a similar sounding but wrong one. Caps lock on your main points of the post. Exlude conjuctions. And lots of confidence ,, two commas as a rule and thick passages

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2011, 02:13:26 PM »
In sipfony of bodybuild,,GHona is conductor,,priming,,always PRiming,,TRENbolona is percussion,,smashing musle pure brutal mucle forward to SURFACE,, equipona is wind strument,, blowing outwrd what is born from deep deep wothin!!! and finalley,,butnot least off,,INSULINA! YES FELLAS! inSULINA!! witout NO bodybuild EVER,,we all KNOW since begginnig,,INSULINA IS PLACIDO DOMINGO LUCIANO PAVROTTI and JOSE CARRERAS shrink wrRAPED into the POWER of pure MASSS fellas,,dianabola like strings,,helping but not neccssrary.

GH15 Bibble PLS ONE ELF,,post on firts page of bibble pls..

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2011, 02:15:11 PM »

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2011, 02:20:14 PM »
aNd whAt if wE tAlk lIke kHofO inSulting kiNg kOng a littLe biT ?

Swlabr

« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2011, 02:37:04 PM »
aNd whAt if wE tAlk lIke kHofO inSulting kiNg kOng a littLe biT ?

get out,, i dont need this balonie in my treading,, make your own!

gh15 approved

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2011, 03:04:30 PM »
u see guys liek lian norton,, ron heris,, danta off course,, all ofthem are PATHOLOGYCAL LIARS,, all fake natural profesionals/amatuers,, you MUST ignore evry single balonie thye write or sell

thse specific gruop of individuals you keep high distance,, theu hide their hgh,, trenbolone slin ADDICTION beihnd their beatiful labels,,, nice shieny advertizment on steroid boardings lol

and THIS,,! is the thruth

gh15 approved

naturalbodybuilder

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2011, 04:31:45 PM »
i keep tellnin you fellas this over end over like damn parrot,, i say this million timnes! all toghether now pupils! KIGTROPINA GROWTH HORMONA + TRENBOLONA ALL YOU CAN EAT CREATE IFBB BBER,, get in your damn head!

,, OH one thing! if you are from musclar develop board do not pm me period!

gh15 approved

naturalbodybuilder

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2011, 06:24:36 PM »
lkr ngjilrh egiour nhegio,,, ekwru fh iuhf iuhreg,, kiw euhiuher,, BUT! BUT! ,, KUEWHFIU HUY  FDJIUWE  ON RDHYGTYWE  TITONA

GH15 SADLY APROVED

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2011, 08:01:41 PM »

lol
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2011, 08:04:13 PM »
In sipfony of bodybuild,,GHona is conductor,,priming,,always PRiming,,TRENbolona is percussion,,smashing musle pure brutal mucle forward to SURFACE,, equipona is wind strument,, blowing outwrd what is born from deep deep wothin!!! and finalley,,butnot least off,,INSULINA! YES FELLAS! inSULINA!! witout NO bodybuild EVER,,we all KNOW since begginnig,,INSULINA IS PLACIDO DOMINGO LUCIANO PAVROTTI and JOSE CARRERAS shrink wrRAPED into the POWER of pure MASSS fellas,,dianabola like strings,,helping but not neccssrary.

GH15 Bibble PLS ONE ELF,,post on firts page of bibble pls..

lol
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2011, 08:05:58 PM »
i keep tellnin you fellas this over end over like damn parrot,, i say this million timnes! all toghether now pupils! KIGTROPINA GROWTH HORMONA + TRENBOLONA ALL YOU CAN EAT CREATE IFBB BBER,, get in your damn head!

,, OH one thing! if you are from musclar develop board do not pm me period!

gh15 approved

lol
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2011, 08:06:59 PM »
lkr ngjilrh egiour nhegio,,, ekwru fh iuhf iuhreg,, kiw euhiuher,, BUT! BUT! ,, KUEWHFIU HUY  FDJIUWE  ON RDHYGTYWE  TITONA

GH15 SADLY APROVED

LOL
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2011, 08:10:34 PM »
whit widow fella is nto right inthe head lol,, he is big BIG threat to getbig boardings and i,, PERSONALY,, am ask ron avdani to remov him from this boardings,, whiel we have great fellas lik wigg and bboy,, whit widow talking about narcotic,, excatstsy,, booz,, cocaino ...this not thunderdome material,,

but! i lik his name lol,, whit wdiow has good ring to it :D

gh15 approved

lol
fallen angel

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2011, 08:17:55 PM »

Look here Big Nose...  you are fella who use hormona.... not injectables but over-counter designer pro-hormona, and orals like Dinabola... I will put a picture of you in my bible big nose as a prentend natural.

Its good you are not married to an Americana whore who take your money, and may not accept your homana usage. 

Also, it was good having lunch with you and Alex when you were in San Diego!

GH15 Approved

Swlabr

« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2011, 01:39:35 AM »
Look here Big Nose...  you are fella who use hormona.... not injectables but over-counter designer pro-hormona, and orals like Dinabola... I will put a picture of you in my bible big nose as a prentend natural.

Its good you are not married to an Americana whore who take your money, and may not accept your homana usage. 

Also, it was good having lunch with you and Alex when you were in San Diego!

GH15 Approved

Hahahaha ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2011, 02:41:40 AM »
lol you are out of your mind fella,,, just ask mutent,, division wat happen when you cross fallen angel path,,, it is a lonely and dngnerous path you do not want tto find oyurself on,, now i am merciful god an i like fellas who love bodybuild,, you are on of them,,, you are good fella at heart,, just dont balonei me around,,

gh15 approved

lol perfect!

whitewidow

« Reply #98 on: December 06, 2011, 02:42:34 AM »
whit widow fella is nto right inthe head lol,, he is big BIG threat to getbig boardings and i,, PERSONALY,, am ask ron avdani to remov him from this boardings,, whiel we have great fellas lik wigg and bboy,, whit widow talking about narcotic,, excatstsy,, booz,, cocaino ...this not thunderdome material,,

but! i lik his name lol,, whit wdiow has good ring to it :D

gh15 approved

another good one-lol.