Author Topic: Layne Norton all natural 600 pound squat!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 14277 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Layne Norton all natural 600 pound squat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2012, 05:49:52 PM »
yea but layne is natural...
Charakov is olympic lifter. was tested quite regularly i assume. But yeah he might have used and quit right before competition. idk..

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2012, 06:41:12 PM »
I never understood powerlifters .... to lift a shit load of weight with no actual reward is just plain retarded to me.

The reward is to lift a weight that was previously too heavy, dipshit. To become one of the strongest humans walking the planet. The reward is this, plus perhaps a title, trophy, etc. The same as ANY other sport: the attainment of perfection pertaining to your discipline. Like a runner finishing his first marathon. What's difficult to understand? You don't aim for the same goal ... big shit. Doesn't make it any less legit as a pursuit.

Are you simply that simple?

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2012, 08:18:06 PM »
The reward is to lift a weight that was previously too heavy, dipshit. To become one of the strongest humans walking the planet. The reward is this, plus perhaps a title, trophy, etc. The same as ANY other sport: the attainment of perfection pertaining to your discipline. Like a runner finishing his first marathon. What's difficult to understand? You don't aim for the same goal ... big shit. Doesn't make it any less legit as a pursuit.

Are you simply that simple?

nope, you still just missed the point.... obviously you're a fugly fat powerlifter that started working out years ago to be ripped muscular and in shape to get girls but couldnt do that for multiple reasons so you figured maybe i can just lift heavy ass weights one time, therefore still being able to lift, look like fat shit to normal people, but still feeling that you have a purpose in life.... i lift things up and put them down , i lift things up and put them doowwwnnnnnn... life must suck for you if that is what you do.... What do we live in fucking neanderthal times where it matters how strong you are? to survive? to provide for your family? or do you just want to impress Bay, you big muscle bear you..    my grandpa once told me this quote, God created man, Colonel Colt created them equal.... so my question to you sir is, how simple are you?

now if you were an olympic lifter, well thats a whole different story  ;)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2012, 08:58:29 PM »
someon needs to edit all of laynes sayings into a prank call clip or something that would be halarious
A

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2012, 09:26:27 PM »
nope, you still just missed the point.... obviously you're a fugly fat powerlifter that started working out years ago to be ripped muscular and in shape to get girls but couldnt do that for multiple reasons so you figured maybe i can just lift heavy ass weights one time, therefore still being able to lift, look like fat shit to normal people, but still feeling that you have a purpose in life.... i lift things up and put them down , i lift things up and put them doowwwnnnnnn... life must suck for you if that is what you do.... What do we live in fucking neanderthal times where it matters how strong you are? to survive? to provide for your family? or do you just want to impress Bay, you big muscle bear you..    my grandpa once told me this quote, God created man, Colonel Colt created them equal.... so my question to you sir is, how simple are you?

now if you were an olympic lifter, well thats a whole different story  ;)

So all powerlifters are fat. Like that Lame Nortom fella.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2012, 09:27:31 PM »

now if you were an olympic lifter, well thats a whole different story  ;)

So any discipline or hobby is pointless, unless you are among the very best in the world? or is it just lifting heavy weight?

mrgut

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2012, 09:34:36 PM »
I am I the only one that gets the urge to just yell and scream like a douche bag while lifting just to see peoples reactions? ???

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2012, 09:41:30 PM »
the only thing he s doing is destroying his back, and looking like a complete ass.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2012, 09:41:54 PM »
So any discipline or hobby is pointless, unless you are among the very best in the world? or is it just lifting heavy weight?

Definitely not, just my opinion bro. Powerlifters just are pathetic to me and the few ive encountered are just fat pricks arrogant for no reason loading up an olympic bar with 10 plates looking around to see whos going to watch their one rep. All while wearing a weight belt, knee raps and wrist straps.  Ive played elite level hockey when i was younger than got into bodybuilding. I just honesty see no point in powerlifting. Sure stan efferding and the wsm dude that polish dude were impressive but they are in a league of their own...olympic lifting is dope, simply because its the olympics though and motherfuckers are clean and pressing twice their BW or more ( i actualy have no idea)

The whole one rep thing to me is ghey

Sort of like our friend onemorerep if you will...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2012, 09:42:55 PM »
I knocked out 10 reps as smooth as butter with 315 on the incline today, and i didn't even breathe loud...screaming and carrying on like a lunatic is for idiots...the guys who are the most locked-in to their muscles don't make a sound, they are almost meditating ..that's how i get..i don't even hear anything around me. I hate fucking idiot spotters who start yelling and shit "come on...push it!!!"....I am pushing it, you retard.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2012, 09:48:16 PM »
whatever works for him, but still he looks like a fucking idiot doing it!

I very much think he very same psychology is at play as when he was in highschool; channeling the anger from the insults and putdowns he had to deal with in highschool. He seems to constantly be fighting the non-existent 'haters' in his head. I really hope he gets over it, and finds a more positive reason to push himself in the gym. It cant be healthy to feel so oppressed all the time  :-\
follow the arrows

L.L

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2012, 09:54:37 PM »
He is pretty strong natty or not , but using too much back imo , I did squat 600 pounds years ago  but i dont go higher than 430 nowdays...I respect powerlifters but lifting for power and  strenght were never my goals...I prefer ,and go more for the look .. ;D

the best my legs ever looked ..circa 2008

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2012, 09:55:28 PM »
He is pretty strong natty or not , but using too much back imo , I did squat 600 pounds years ago  but i dont go higher than 430 nowdays...I respect powerlifters but lifting for power and  strenght were never my goals...I prefer ,and go more for the look .. ;D

do you incorporate reverse lunges in your fitness routine bro?
follow the arrows

L.L

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2012, 09:56:19 PM »
never..just regular lunges

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2012, 10:00:34 PM »
never..just regular lunges
5 x 100 should really bring in the glute-ham tie-ins.
follow the arrows

L.L

« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2012, 10:06:14 PM »
5 x 100 should really bring in the glute-ham tie-ins.
\

lol..definitely will incorporate those

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2012, 01:03:27 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

very strong for a soccer player !

but why does he lift so heavy, imo to much risk for his soccer career

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2012, 01:23:50 AM »
very strong for a soccer player !

but why does he lift so heavy, imo to much risk for his soccer career

blows my mind how unimpressive he looks, he's not muscular at all, I wouldn't notice him in my gym.

but he looked big and ripped onstage...yeah he's natural  ::)

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2012, 01:49:52 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

hahahah its histerical, as in feeling bad for the dude, how he pumps up. What a clown. And the crowd cheering "dominate!" lol 600lbs goodmorning parallel squat... ::)
Should of done some leg presses, hacks, lunges and extension and he would have flamingo legs.
And up the dose, Lame.
Boundary Breaker

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2012, 04:20:48 AM »
600 lbs * 3. ass to grass not paralell like Layne. And at 200 lbs bw  8)

Different technique - flexible and bouncy.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2012, 05:24:04 AM »
great quotes

at 1:30

"will you sacrifice to win"

that is a very telling indeed layne

You are so filled with jealousy and hate tubby....thats why you are 300+lbs....listen to everyone around you...get back on the sauce and stop looking like some POS

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2012, 05:51:56 AM »
You are so filled with jealousy and hate tubby....thats why you are 300+lbs....listen to everyone around you...get back on the sauce and stop looking like some POS
Are you suggesting its the special smallove mesocycle that is key to his success?
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2012, 05:53:53 AM »
Are you suggesting its the special smallove mesocycle that is key to his success?

Perhaps you meant to say Smolov....but hey, thats nit picking.  I am saying that the key to his success is not being a hallucinogenic fat body, which seems to be the key to your 'success'....then again...maybe he is megadosing on kale?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2012, 05:57:47 AM »
Perhaps you meant to say Smolov....but hey, thats nit picking.  I am saying that the key to his success is not being a hallucinogenic fat body, which seems to be the key to your 'success'....then again...maybe he is megadosing on kale?

i just want layne to hurry and squat 700 pounds and claim natty statuses
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2012, 10:33:07 AM »

now if you were an olympic lifter, well thats a whole different story  ;)

You're entitled to your opinion. Even if that opinion is based on horrific misinformation filtered through arrogance and, quite honestly, nonsensical gibberish.

However, why you're so mean about it all is bewildering. Guess you are not in the market to show a better side. To each his own.