Author Topic: 2012 Arnold Classic - Dennis Wolf 12 weeks out!  (Read 16519 times)

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
Re: Dennis Wolf 12 weeks out from Arnold Classic 2012
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2012, 11:26:40 AM »
What's intensity for you?? Grunting, swinging weights??

I don't think Wolf is training like a sissy, he is doing good clean moves with heavy weights, nothing more and nothing less. It works for him, he doesn't have torn any muscle, at least not obvious torns and he is one of the biggest bb today.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2012, 12:20:20 PM »
Softcore workout for a guy his size.  Dude doesn't train to win, just trains enough to keep a good paying supplement contract and top 6 O spot.  Anyway, at least he don't have to worry about tears.

Yeah on of the top 6 BBs on earth, pathetic.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2012, 12:33:31 PM »
Have you people seen the likes of Tate train? You dont have to scream and swing plates to get the job efficiently done, especially when you actually use correct form.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2012, 12:53:20 PM »
What's intensity for you?? Grunting, swinging weights??

I don't think Wolf is training like a sissy, he is doing good clean moves with heavy weights, nothing more and nothing less. It works for him, he doesn't have torn any muscle, at least not obvious torns and he is one of the biggest bb today.
His wife warned him: if he grunts in the gym, he isn't gettin' any that night...