Author Topic: KAMI EMAIL SENT TO HIM AND RESPONSE I GOT  (Read 15498 times)

bigsport

• Getbig II
Re: KAMI EMAIL SENT TO HIM AND RESPONSE I GOT
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2012, 12:55:59 PM »
AB IS THE BEST SOURCE BOARD I KNOW OF.

I CANNOT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON SOME ALPHA LABS STUFF WHEN I RE-UP SOME OF MY STASH.  :D

alpha, defiant, dictator are the only 3 ugl's i would use right now. and ive honestly never used strangers so i cant comment, but i always hear its A+.

one ugl sent me some free stuff so i could make a public review for him, and i shit you not, one of the bottles was half empty, no flip top, with 3 pin holes in the stopper. how repulsive is that? needless to say the he never got his review. most of these sources are halfwits at best. its people like this that cause PIP and abscesses.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2012, 12:59:42 PM »
that why you should use AB if you are serious. karius is not in it for the money. look at his sponsor fees, mcdonalds is more expensive. karius wont bring you aboard unless you are proven. he is one of us.

i've used gauls up to this point. in my opinion he is one of the very best ever. prices and quality are unmatched.

i'm sure you've probably used him as well? don't know what up with him after he got hacked though, hopefully i'm still on his list  :-[

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2012, 01:08:48 PM »
alpha, defiant, dictator are the only 3 ugl's i would use right now. and ive honestly never used strangers so i cant comment, but i always hear its A+.

one ugl sent me some free stuff so i could make a public review for him, and i shit you not, one of the bottles was half empty, no flip top, with 3 pin holes in the stopper. how repulsive is that? needless to say the he never got his review. most of these sources are halfwits at best. its people like this that cause PIP and abscesses.

WHAT ABOUT TSUNAMI BRAND. I ALMOST WENT WITH HIS PRIMO BUT OPTED FOR DL.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2012, 01:15:32 PM »

You could just write a honest review explaining why one should avoid him.

bigsport

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2012, 01:16:02 PM »
WHAT ABOUT TSUNAMI BRAND. I ALMOST WENT WITH HIS PRIMO BUT OPTED FOR DL.

forgot about him! used his stuff before too, gtg and honest guy. his primo is really primo, not EQ like these other cock bags. see how much anger leaves the thread when you stop talking about kigs lol?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2012, 01:18:24 PM »
forgot about him! used his stuff before too, gtg and honest guy. his primo is really primo, not EQ like these other cock bags. see how much anger leaves the thread when you stop talking about kigs lol?

NO. IM STILL PISSED OFF. BUT WHAT CAN I DO?

IM JUST HAPPY I GOT ACCESS TO GREAT GEAR. IM YOUNG, I DONT NEED GH. I NEED GREAT GEAR AND I GOT THAT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2012, 01:19:45 PM »

IM JUST HAPPY I GOT ACCESS TO GREAT GEAR. IM YOUNG, I DONT NEED GH. I NEED GREAT GEAR AND I GOT THAT.

how much did you order from kami?

bigsport

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2012, 02:04:38 PM »

I think I saw gh15 say you were 18? At 19 I use to be 195 @ 5%, by 21 I was 225 @ 5%.. no cardio needed, shit happens overnight at that age.

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2012, 02:24:33 PM »
@ 19 you were at the top of the light heavies, 5% BF in pretty much contest shape?

Then @ 21 you were at the top of heavy weights, 5% BF pretty much in contest shape?

By 25 you will be 245 at 5% ifbb pro??????

What is your height?

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2012, 02:34:53 PM »
I too would like to see pics.  Your a phenom man.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2012, 02:35:41 PM »
how much did you order from kami?

ABOUT 5 KITS. ADD ALL FEES AND THAT'S A GOOD SUM OF CHANGE. IF I JUST ADD 250 I COULD'VE GOTTEN SAME AMOUNT FROM DL AND FEEL AWESOME.

I think I saw gh15 say you were 18? At 19 I use to be 195 @ 5%, by 21 I was 225 @ 5%.. no cardio needed, shit happens overnight at that age.

GH15 HAS A NEW AGE FOR ME EVERY TIME HE POSTS LOL. I JUST TURNED 21.

BEFORE INJURY I WAS 200LBS @ 6%. ABOUT 12 DAYS IN AFTER MY LONG LAYOFF IM HOVERING AROUND 186LBS SIMILAR BODY FAT BUT MORE ROUND I GUESS THATS THE PRIMO DOIN THE WORK?

AND THE BIG CATS HERE GOT ONE PHOTO OF ME. BUT IM DOING THIS FOR RECREATION, NEVER COMPETING, I DO THIS TO LOOK FUCKING BIG AND BEAUTIFUL, AND MY MAIN GOAL IS TO BE RICH. I COME FROM A PRETTY WEALTHY FAMILY, BUT I WANNA BE EVEN MORE.

RICH,BIG, BEAUTIFUL= POWER.

IM NOT AS GENETICALLY GIFTED AS A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE. THE ONLY THING I HAVE GOING FOR ME IS I SEEM TO HAVE  A VERY GOOD RESPONSE TO DRUGS, BUT I DONT KNOW IF THATS TRUE BECAUSE I DONT THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE REALLY USING LEGITIMATE GEAR AND I AM. PERHAPS IF MORE PEOPLE DID THEY'D PUT ME TO SHAME,BUT HEY IM DOING WHAT I DO AND TAKING WHAT I TAKE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2012, 02:45:58 PM »
ABOUT 5 KITS. ADD ALL FEES AND THAT'S A GOOD SUM OF CHANGE. IF I JUST ADD 250 I COULD'VE GOTTEN SAME AMOUNT FROM DL AND FEEL AWESOME.

GH15 HAS A NEW AGE FOR ME EVERY TIME HE POSTS LOL. I JUST TURNED 21.

BEFORE INJURY I WAS 200LBS @ 6%. ABOUT 12 DAYS IN AFTER MY LONG LAYOFF IM HOVERING AROUND 186LBS SIMILAR BODY FAT BUT MORE ROUND I GUESS THATS THE PRIMO DOIN THE WORK?

AND THE BIG CATS HERE GOT ONE PHOTO OF ME. BUT IM DOING THIS FOR RECREATION, NEVER COMPETING, I DO THIS TO LOOK FUCKING BIG AND BEAUTIFUL, AND MY MAIN GOAL IS TO BE RICH. I COME FROM A PRETTY WEALTHY FAMILY, BUT I WANNA BE EVEN MORE.

RICH,BIG, BEAUTIFUL= POWER.

IM NOT AS GENETICALLY GIFTED AS A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE. THE ONLY THING I HAVE GOING FOR ME IS I SEEM TO HAVE  A VERY GOOD RESPONSE TO DRUGS, BUT I DONT KNOW IF THATS TRUE BECAUSE I DONT THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE REALLY USING LEGITIMATE GEAR AND I AM. PERHAPS IF MORE PEOPLE DID THEY'D PUT ME TO SHAME,BUT HEY IM DOING WHAT I DO AND TAKING WHAT I TAKE.

that's good you didn't get taken for too much and yeah, i agree with you. for the money that was spent, an extra 300 dollars would have been cheaper with DL because there was actually hgh inside the vials.
i seriously think 90% of all the kits kami sold in late december are bunk. only people i see who are still saying their kigs work are people who are well known on boards, which makes it look even more suspicious.

what kind of injury do you have? i have a partially torn rhomboid, always starts hurting when i lift and then gets strained to the point where i can list for 1-2 months. can't do any presses, can't do any rows, can't even barbell curl or deadlift. only thing i can do is squats, and some isolation garbage. really irritating.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2012, 02:48:11 PM »
that's good you didn't get taken for too much and yeah, i agree with you. for the money that was spent, an extra 300 dollars would have been cheaper with DL because there was actually hgh inside the vials.
i seriously think 90% of all the kits kami sold in late december are bunk. only people i see who are still saying their kigs work are people who are well known on boards, which makes it look even more suspicious.

what kind of injury do you have? i have a partially torn rhomboid, always starts hurting when i lift and then gets strained to the point where i can list for 1-2 months. can't do any presses, can't do any rows, can't even barbell curl or deadlift. only thing i can do is squats, and some isolation garbage. really irritating.

750 ISH IS TOO MUCH FOR ME. IM A KID STILL.

MY ENTIRE HIP AND LOWER BACK WERE OUT FOR A GOOD 12-13 WEEKS THERE.IM BACK IN THE JIM NOW LIFTING HEAVY AND SHOOTIN OIL IN MY BUTT!  :D

I JUST WANNA GET BACK TO WHERE I WAS. I HATED GETTING SMALL.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2012, 02:56:33 PM »
how u hurt urself? i have the same problem, lower back hurts but hips are fucked too, if i step down wrong the feeling in my hip is that someone put sand in the joint or something

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2012, 03:02:48 PM »

MY ENTIRE HIP AND LOWER BACK WERE OUT FOR A GOOD 12-13 WEEKS THERE.IM BACK IN THE JIM NOW LIFTING HEAVY AND SHOOTIN OIL IN MY BUTT!  :D

ouch, that sucks. lower back problems are probably the worst injury because it's impossible to ever give your back a rest. hip problems pretty bad too, and i used to have pain in my hips until running a gram and a half of deca, that seemed to clear up all my tendinitis and bone pains. granted i'm still on gear but, i attribute it to the deca i ran a long time ago.

kami got me for 2400 counting transfer fees and whatnot. what sucks is not so much the hit to my ego for getting scammed (they seriously are the most impeccably faked gear ever, i think) but it just feels like a really boring way to waste money because i could have instead bought a friend a $1,000/hr hooker or a bunch of cocaine if i was going to waste 2 and a half grand.

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2012, 03:08:12 PM »
ouch, that sucks. lower back problems are probably the worst injury because it's impossible to ever give your back a rest. hip problems pretty bad too, and i used to have pain in my hips until running a gram and a half of deca, that seemed to clear up all my tendinitis and bone pains. granted i'm still on gear but, i attribute it to the deca i ran a long time ago.

kami got me for 2400 counting transfer fees and whatnot. what sucks is not so much the hit to my ego for getting scammed (they seriously are the most impeccably faked gear ever, i think) but it just feels like a really boring way to waste money because i could have instead bought a friend a $1,000/hr hooker or a bunch of cocaine if i was going to waste 2 and a half grand.

2400! Fucking ouch! Mine was 750 & I'm fucking pissed. Get on his case non stop till u get legit fucking kigs or money bk

Shi

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2012, 03:29:23 PM »
2400! Fucking ouch! Mine was 750 & I'm fucking pissed. Get on his case non stop till u get legit fucking kigs or money bk

Shi

2 AND A HALF GRAND IS OUTTA THE WORLD

:o
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2012, 05:35:42 PM »
yeah, it sucks but no sense crying over spilt milk. there is no chance in hell he's going to refund my money and i don't even want him to send me anymore of his kigs and i bet his hyges are just as bad since the real hyge factory closed shop. i'm 99% positive everything he has is bunk and i don't even want to risk the small chance of it getting seized in customs and getting heat for fake gear nonetheless.

i'm just going to write it off as a loss. sucks real bad because i was hoping to try out the kigs that everyone was raving about - i really really wanted to see just what people were talking about with the old kigs. i don't have any experience with legit pharm grade GH so i wanted to try GH that didn't come with the bloat, because the water retention on other chinese GH blows.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2012, 05:36:58 PM »
lol, notice how cool he is about losing 2.5k, it's because he didn't really lose 2.5k, he's lying

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2012, 05:37:56 PM »
you want me to start crying or what my friend.

whitewidow

« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2012, 05:07:46 AM »
this is a sad sad post, kami needs to be written off and forgotten about, he sould be sending wu refunds not sending mor ebunk that he paid almost nothing on and is probably still making money off the scammed victims even if he sends them 10 vials for the price of 5

I actually agree for you for once. I wouldnt take anything from this guy except your cash back! or you guys pool your money and get a kit tested but that does no good he could be sending diffrent people diffrent kits. he needs to refund the money the same way it was sent. sucks for him but he was the one who got sold bunk.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2012, 07:46:11 AM »
any advice on how to get my money back from him? someone just said he disappeared for the chinese new year and i doubt he'll even be back after wards because every single order of kigs he's sold in december to january is fake and there's got to be close to 50k worth of fake product he sold. no way he'll refund that.

madg

« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2012, 08:13:34 AM »

damn man i feel u,at 21 this would have devastate me

keep your chin up u doing pretty well and i like u take your time with doses and no rush

blast the tren and u should be back at 200 prety fast

oh and btw nosleep,in last may i had bike accident 1 car hit me with 100km/h, i was in emergency room in hospital for 21 days and i have 15cm metal atach to my bone with 15 titanium pins cause my arm broke in 7 pieces :o

i went from 105kg 6% to 93kg 12+ after 5 month ,when i start lift again after 1st good blast i was back at my self

always keep chin up man we bodybuild

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2012, 08:20:54 AM »
fortunately for me kami gave me the wrong WU recipient name. a week later i got a response from him saying they were unable to pick up the funds and to change the name on WU transfer. i thought: thank god! contacted WU and got a refund. of course the WU transfer fee is non refundable, but still i'm only out of $32 not almost $700.

i don't know what to do now. everything seems too risky. i might try to hunt up the local scene. :-\

the dream is on hold.

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2012, 08:27:02 AM »
fortunately for me kami gave me the wrong WU recipient name. a week later i got a response from him saying they were unable to pick up the funds and to change the name on WU transfer. i thought: thank god! contacted WU and got a refund. of course the WU transfer fee is non refundable, but still i'm only out of $32 not almost $700.

i don't know what to do now. everything seems too risky. i might try to hunt up the local scene. :-\

the dream is on hold.

Ha that's lucky bro.

Wait till march, see what gh15 comes up with.