Author Topic: Compare different brands of Tren  (Read 36167 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: Compare different brands of Tren
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2012, 01:31:06 PM »
forgot, between 3 and 4, you gotta wait until you cannot see one single pellet anymore, takes like 2 days atleast if you dont crush the pellets before, and this is why you should put it something in glass,  so you can check under to be 100% sure

i always see pellets or some biproduct left in there because the pellets themselves contain binders and such that most of which will not dissolve from the solvents. i've done it without crushing the pellets up at all and actually just adding pellets to 35ml of both grapeseed and ba/bb and it came out strong as hell. i let it sit for nearly a week though but 2 days would probably be sufficient.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2012, 01:38:17 PM »
NO HE MEANS STRENGO. STRENGO TREN IS FANTASTIC. SO FAR DAMAN'S IS ON PAR I NEED MORE TIME THO TO EVALUATE, BUT IF I HAD TO PUT MY MONEY IN WITH A GUY FOR TREN IT'S STRANGO. ILL TRY DEFIANTS OUT SOON TOO.

300MG A WEEK OF STRENGO'S TREN IS LIFE CHANGING, I WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME FOR HIS MASTERON. THAT SHITS JUST NOT DOIN IT PERHAPS I DO NOT RESPOND WELL ENOUGH TO THAT. PEOPLE SAY MINIMU 300MG, ILL USE 450-600 SOON ENOUGH.

You're not happy with strangers masteron? I was thinking of getting a bunch from him.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2012, 01:54:11 PM »
Usually good Masteron makes me more irritable, and I get acne on my arms...

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2012, 02:36:14 PM »
there are people who are too impatient to even do that and just take crushed up pellets, pour some dmso on it and then rub the mixture on their skin, lol. i don't think it would be too pleasant and i assume it would be pretty irritating but hell, tren is tren and filtering it is such a huge pain i can empathize with people doing that.

what u think about what tbombz said? filtering through coffee filter without oil, just the ba/bb and dissolved pellets

lesaucer

« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2012, 02:55:17 PM »
what u think about what tbombz said? filtering through coffee filter without oil, just the ba/bb and dissolved pellets

i dont think it change anything except take longer if you filter with the oil, i just always did it that way and thats how tutorials say to do it and it has always worked so im not changing  :P

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2012, 03:23:31 PM »

you mean that being the only filter method? i'd always use a whatman, regardless. a .2 micron whatman can catch 99% of bacteria, even if you've had gear tainted with bacteria that has given red welts/infections, it can be filtered and used again and will no longer cause the localized redness/infections. granted, not the safest thing to do but the whatman filters are going to be the main and most effective defense against infection, as baking gear to sanitize is a myth and really doesn't do anything.

i just rinse out a beaker with some rubbing alcohol, let it dry and mix crushed pellets with grapeseed oil, and i think in the future i'm just going to mix it at 50mg/ml without any ba/bb. afterwards i just pass it through a filter then inject, very simple and easy but filtering through a .2 whatman takes so god damn long and my hands are red and sore for an entire day.

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2012, 03:52:11 PM »
you mean that being the only filter method? i'd always use a whatman, regardless. a .2 micron whatman can catch 99% of bacteria, even if you've had gear tainted with bacteria that has given red welts/infections, it can be filtered and used again and will no longer cause the localized redness/infections. granted, not the safest thing to do but the whatman filters are going to be the main and most effective defense against infection, as baking gear to sanitize is a myth and really doesn't do anything.

i just rinse out a beaker with some rubbing alcohol, let it dry and mix crushed pellets with grapeseed oil, and i think in the future i'm just going to mix it at 50mg/ml without any ba/bb. afterwards i just pass it through a filter then inject, very simple and easy but filtering through a .2 whatman takes so god damn long and my hands are red and sore for an entire day.

nah i meant, let pellets dissolve in ba/bb, filter through coffee filter, add oil, then use whatman ofc.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2012, 04:58:01 PM »
that's the standard method of doing it, definitely will help increase the longevity of filters by doing it that way. that's the way basskiller recommends doing it, up on his site basskilleronline - > finaplix

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2012, 05:09:40 PM »
i dont think 300 ofmasteron is very much at all,,,,might be the reason not seeing much,,,or maybe the powerul tren is just masking the masteron making it obsolete at such a low dosage?  i said before strango tren did not give me night sweats,,,well last nite i woke up and soaked my pillow in sweat so it comes and goes i guess lol

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2012, 05:22:07 PM »
Hey FAST LANE you know you got to give me my props for my mad chef skills.

How's it treating you so far?  I'm on straight beast mode, all the ladies at work today were noticing my arms and shoulders being all gronked up like Rob Gronkowski.
LOL

That's sick bro!!  Yeah, I do give you mad props.. a highly trained professional lol

HAHA, so far your not going to believe this but after 4 days of 150mg/day I don't feel jack shit AGAIN... No cough, no sweats... I was right.. I just am immune to sides lol... but after a week or two I will let you know how it goes

P.S. Do you work in the Boston area, because that's where I'm from??

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2012, 05:24:32 PM »
LOL

That's sick bro!!  Yeah, I do give you mad props.. a highly trained professional lol

HAHA, so far your not going to believe this but after 4 days of 150mg/day I don't feel jack shit AGAIN... No cough, no sweats... I was right.. I just am immune to sides lol... but after a week or two I will let you know how it goes

P.S. Do you work in the Boston area, because that's where I'm from??

bro i havent been folowing the board,,,your the guy who got nothing from some popular brand of tren right?  And you just made some homebrew and your getting nothing from it either?   Damn,,,,,no pumps or extra veins?  Whats your bf level?  Be honest about bf everyone guesses lower than they are,,,wondering if your not super lean you might not be seeing what the tren does?  150mg a day is no joke of tren,,,,50-75mg a day may be a joke,,,but 150mg is high dose

whitewidow

« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2012, 06:49:12 PM »
Morning star labs used to have the strongest tren! he was busted a long time agoi but def best tren I have tried! jinan and strangos tren are probably the 2 best but it's not that hard to find good tren! It's not a drug that is highly counterfeited.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2012, 07:10:29 PM »
Morning star labs used to have the strongest tren! he was busted a long time agoi but def best tren I have tried! jinan and strangos tren are probably the 2 best but it's not that hard to find good tren! It's not a drug that is highly counterfeited.

i remember morning star from years ago,,i think on AB may have been meso,,,,never used just remember the name,,,any idea what exactly happened was it a rat?  hate to see that shit.  old names bring back memories,,,proline/gmunk,,Blue diamond labs (bunk GY garbage)...QV when it was the real thing

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2012, 08:04:56 PM »
You're not happy with strangers masteron? I was thinking of getting a bunch from him.

I NEEDA UP THE DOSE I HEAR. NO QUALMS WITH ANY OF HIS PRODUCTS THO ULL BE G2G.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2012, 08:37:38 PM »
bro i havent been folowing the board,,,your the guy who got nothing from some popular brand of tren right?  And you just made some homebrew and your getting nothing from it either?   Damn,,,,,no pumps or extra veins?  Whats your bf level?  Be honest about bf everyone guesses lower than they are,,,wondering if your not super lean you might not be seeing what the tren does?  150mg a day is no joke of tren,,,,50-75mg a day may be a joke,,,but 150mg is high dose
Yeah, I'm that guy lol

Anyways, it's only day four so I'm not jumping to any conclusions now, I will let you guys know how it goes in about a week... but yeah, you could be right, I'm not as lean as I want to be.. probably around 10% BF.. But even still, barring the BF level of an individual the sauce should still "work" lol

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2012, 09:53:19 PM »
Out of all the tren talked about in this thread I've only tried(and using now)PP tren.  I'm finding it to be quite awesome.  Using 200eod now and my strenght and aggression are crazy, especially considering how little I'm eating right now.  Between this and the novos my body is changing weekly.  Just started PP mast this week at 100eod, and no real difference in "feeling".

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2012, 10:12:09 PM »
this is where im leaning... its only about 20 a bottle that way and guaranteed pure

If that cheap - why bother with chefs at all?

It's no rocket science to make!

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2012, 10:38:24 PM »
Ive never gotten tren cough from powdered tren..guess im lucky?

Seems that most bro get the "cough" from pellets rather than powders

Using Tren E - no cough. The raw ingredient comes from powder.

It's the solvents in Tren A = cough.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2012, 09:22:33 AM »
I haven't gotten a cough from any of my 30 or so shots, and I've hit veins about 5 times.

My BW is up about 20lbs, probably gained about 5 or 6lbs of rock solid muscle, very little acne, not sweating or having trouble sleeping anymore.

My workouts are going awesome and I am really hard and my size is insane.  If you work out hard enough, I'm sure you'll get some solid results.

Not on EC, more MW.  I am probably one of the biggest Danny Woodhead fans there is though.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #94 on: February 22, 2012, 12:46:42 PM »
i dont think it change anything except take longer if you filter with the oil, i just always did it that way and thats how tutorials say to do it and it has always worked so im not changing  :P

gh15 doesn't like pellets, tren pelles are for junkies and your playing with fire using that stuff-... not worth the hastle just to save a few bucks- go with a good chef who knows what he's doing, fuck your kitchen chemistry
l

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #95 on: February 22, 2012, 12:54:41 PM »
IM GETTING SOME SIDES ON DAMAN'S TREN ABOUT 9 DAYS IN. SWEATING IN SLEEP, 2 ROUGH SLEEPING NIGHTS WHERE I COULDNT EVEN PASS OUT.

SIZE IN SHOULDERS IS GETTING SCARY GOOD, VEINS EVERYWHERE. THIS IS AT 75MG MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY, SO 450MG A WEEK. IT'S DEF G2G AND BEST VALUE ON THE NET. STRANGO'S AT 300 DID ME GOOD...UP NEXT IS STRANGO'S AT 600MG AND DEFIANT'S AT 600 BUT NOT FOR ANOTHER MONTH OR SO--AROUND SPRING BREAK.... :D

IF I HAVE TO PICK ONE OFF OF PURE QUALITY BETWEEN THE TWO, I'D TAKE STRANGO'S BY A HAIR AND JUST THAT A HAIR. STRANGO'S IS WORTH IT IF YOU MAKE A BULK ORDER IN THAT CASE OTHERWISE GO FOR DAMAN'S. BETWEEN THESE THREE, THOUGH, IDK YET I'LL SEE HOW DEFIANTS IS. THOUGH I THINK DEFIANT'S GEAR IS THE BEST OVERALL ON THE NET, PROBLEM IS HIS T/A BLOWS, LITTLE COMMUNICATION, ETC.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2012, 01:56:49 PM »
which is why i wrote down that i would crush the pellets.. lol..     im not going to add the oil before filtering.. doing that will only make the filtering process take FOREVER.. like you said, takes like two days for the oil to move through the coffee filter

Correct ...best way to filter without blowing out ur filter with the syringe. Also, crush pellets To powder AND dissolve in solution using hot water in pan constantly stirring vial till dissolved. Plus, I saw post where someone questioned using BB and BA as the dissolving agents. BA works fine, but with BB, u get more tren from pellets (according to the god of tren conversion Basskiller). Lots of good recipes for this BA/BB mix. Never bake. Not needed at all with the BA. Doing this for 10 years.

War 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2012, 02:11:09 PM »
Correct ...best way to filter without blowing out ur filter with the syringe. Also, crush pellets To powder AND dissolve in solution using hot water in pan constantly stirring vial till dissolved. Plus, I saw post where someone questioned using BB and BA as the dissolving agents. BA works fine, but with BB, u get more tren from pellets (according to the god of tren conversion Basskiller). Lots of good recipes for this BA/BB mix. Never bake. Not needed at all with the BA. Doing this for 10 years.

War 
cool. yea i figure it would be better to use a very small amount of BA and a larger amount of BB.. maybe like .5%-1% Ba and 10-15% BB or even more BB... since Ba is the one that gives injection pain and BB is a good cosolvent on its own.

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2012, 02:12:33 PM »
gh15 doesn't like pellets, tren pelles are for junkies and your playing with fire using that stuff-... not worth the hastle just to save a few bucks- go with a good chef who knows what he's doing, fuck your kitchen chemistry

I hear what you are saying, but I can in 3 days, from start to Finish, including ordering all the materials, make 40mls of tren @ 150 mg/ml for $80. Beginner can do it and be perfectly sterile following very simple steps.

It's also sort of a right of passage for a BB (getbigger or otherwise) to make your gear at least one time.

War

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2012, 02:36:45 PM »
It's also sort of a right of passage for a BB (getbigger or otherwise) to make your gear at least one time.

War

Hell yeah.

Nice to have you around Warhorse.

8)