Author Topic: euroman = finished  (Read 108056 times)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: euroman = finished
« Reply #725 on: March 01, 2012, 11:12:47 AM »
You were gone or too busy freaking out under your GH15 login?

I forgot gh15 , apply85 and g101 were all run by the same person

silly me  ::) ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #726 on: March 01, 2012, 11:13:28 AM »
I forgot gh15 , apply85 and g101 were all run by the same person

silly me  ::) ::)

i think alex23 days on gebig are prrety much about to be over

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #727 on: March 01, 2012, 11:16:54 AM »
i think alex23 days on gebig are prrety much about to be over

gh15 approved

What happened to you that makes you hate Alex so much now? Really?  I warned you didn't I?  Maybe you chose to ignore the posts I made.  When bobs invited Alex to join you when you guys were in SD, then all of a sudden Alex stuck to you like a leech, posting videos of you and photos.  I warned you to watch out.  He had an agenda being "friends" with you, that he would fuck you over and it sounds like by your anger towards him that he fucked you over somehow.
Did he steal shit from you before he moved to North Cali? 

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #728 on: March 01, 2012, 11:19:47 AM »
What happened to you that makes you hate Alex so much now? Really?  I warned you didn't I?  Maybe you chose to ignore the posts I made.  When bobs invited Alex to join you when you guys were in SD, then all of a sudden Alex stuck to you like a leech, posting videos of you and photos.  I warned you to watch out.  He had an agenda being "friends" with you, that he would fuck you over and it sounds like by your anger towards him that he fucked you over somehow.

Special Ed/Blockhead don't live in San Diego dummy........

Nassoil has been locked out of the "gh15" gimmick for a long time.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #729 on: March 01, 2012, 11:21:24 AM »
Special Ed/Blockhead don't live in San Diego dummy........

Nassoil has been locked out of the "gh15" gimmick for a long time.

Nasser is a real nice guy and does have a big heart and I feel bad for him getting fucked over by Alex.  he shouldn't have trusted him like he did. But I want to know the true story.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #730 on: March 01, 2012, 11:32:19 AM »

i didnt know thingi know now about alex33 since! i always closed eye,, never actualy listened,, alex33 run many true gimcks in the tyhunderdome and is personaly responsible for pain caused to running mom ,, big pain ,, inaddition to other things such as taking down the site many times

since im invinsible and he is truly not....time has come for him,, no one has been waiting for this for long time

gh15 approved
fallen angel

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #731 on: March 01, 2012, 12:35:53 PM »
Haha id love to see the look on alexs fat face with no one having him cornered

whitewidow

« Reply #732 on: March 06, 2012, 01:39:14 AM »
Very true, there's only been one UG line that I've ever touted or supported and that was GPL out of Brooklyn and the late Chris Lance. That has got to be one of the saddest stories in the history of the performance community, but those were the only UG products I ever knew of that year after year maintained quality. I remember Chris would always send a human grade equivalent to match against the GPL line if there were any questions; in-fact, this guy would refund the entire purchase each and every time if a customer wasn't satisfied no questions asked. I can't think of anyone else off-hand who ever did that. As for the rest of the UG's, it's a roll of the dice most of the time.

Chris represented what a supplier is supposed to be. It's a shame he fell to what many men in this country fall to...a true enemy to well-being, and it wasn't anabolic steroids. The doctors who started his problem, those are the criminals.  

I was the first person to announce chris's death. I think I told you  before anybody else. He def was a good guy. He should have retired he def had enough money to take it easy for awhile. I knew chris well! and when I found out he got busted and bailed out and committed suicide I was shocked but I knew he told me he would never work a normal job again so I guess I wasn't to surprised once I realized he would be about 40 after he got out of jail if he wouldn't of killed himself. he was 36 when he got busted and was easily looking at 4 years. he got busted with alot of gear! He also had a heroin/oxycontin problem alot of people didn't know about

whitewidow

« Reply #733 on: March 06, 2012, 02:09:07 AM »
GH15 said I was a source on american soil and I had to the 15th of feb. I never did anything but refer people to a legit source! euroman has better gear than strago you just will not admit it because it dosn't benefit you. strngo gives you discounts or a free few vials for vouching for his products. last I heard he still didn't even have a press for making tabs still to expensive for him. he said he was still taking multiple hours capping his orals. euromans alpha-pharma orals blow away strngos! at least Euro has a real tab press and boxes! not just capsules!plus euromans alpha-pharma line has been around 5 years! even your friends buy from hm in bulk! sandra bought from euroman and so do others you know. euromans gear kicks ass! strango just orders the same powders alot of ugl's use! nothing special! I know exactly where strango gets his powders! and strngo IS ON A WATCH LIST! THIS IS A FACT! SO ARE HIS MONEY COLLECTORS IN CHINA. You always talk shit about someone selling gear on american soil well that is what strgo does and many others you approve. euroman is overseas. He is fine! stop trying to take credit for his decision to break! Euroman has been around along time! and when you post on open source boards for years you will be watched.  Also Euroman had to many orders! you talk like he had no orders! I know a guy who buys 10K a week from euro so you are dead wrong on alot of your statements. People love euromans products! just because his thrad isn't super long on outlaw does not mean anything most people who are smart do not post that they received a order from him. believe me he earns plenty and dosn' even need to source. he has enough to retire forever!  

euroman dosn't take that long to come thruogh. It is out of his control ter the parcel leaves his hand but i know a guy who never had to wait more than 1 week for his packs. annd they were not 1,000$ orders we are talking 10K orders. He did big business! He did alot with the little help he had. In the end everybody got their gear! and was happier than a fat rich kid on christmas! and gh15 supports and vouches for naps-LOL he owes people packs from the summertime-LOL.
strngo is not all that! no tab press! no special raw material hookup. euro had a way better raw material hookup! plus the 3rd party tests on his gear william L did prove alpha pharma was right on the money and had no contaminents and was made from super high purity raws! please don't make me post that article again! strango would not pass those kind of tests!You def have people fooled! but not me!

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #734 on: March 06, 2012, 04:13:12 AM »
I was the first person to announce chris's death. I think I told you  before anybody else. He def was a good guy. He should have retired he def had enough money to take it easy for awhile. I knew chris well! and when I found out he got busted and bailed out and committed suicide I was shocked but I knew he told me he would never work a normal job again so I guess I wasn't to surprised once I realized he would be about 40 after he got out of jail if he wouldn't of killed himself. he was 36 when he got busted and was easily looking at 4 years. he got busted with alot of gear! He also had a heroin/oxycontin problem alot of people didn't know about

why did he commit suicide over going to jail for 4 years? seems really stupid to be honest  :-\

whitewidow

« Reply #735 on: March 06, 2012, 05:21:33 AM »
why did he commit suicide over going to jail for 4 years? seems really stupid to be honest  :-\

It honestly might have been more than 4 years! he got busted with thousands maybe a million units. they arrested his mom too! he was looking at state and federal time plus this was strike number 2 he got busted importing alot of body research gear and british dispensary gear and was on probation for that!. Plus he got busted with rec drugs from a pharmacy robbery. I would guess 4 years since it was a non violent crime and usually the penalty for selling gear on-line is up to 5 years and a 100,000$ fine. but it could of been more for him since he had already been in some trouble. I think he felt bad they arrested his mom thats what his grandma said and like I said he told me he would never work a regular job again and when they got all his stash and money I think he realized his cooking days and easy money days were over so he took the selfish way ou

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #736 on: March 06, 2012, 05:24:44 AM »

It honestly might have been more than 4 years! he got busted with thousands maybe a million units. they arrested his mom too! he was looking at state and federal time plus this was strike number 2 he got busted importing alot of body research gear and british dispensary gear and was on probation for that!. Plus he got busted with rec drugs from a pharmacy robbery. I would guess 4 years since it was a non violent crime and usually the penalty for selling gear on-line is up to 5 years and a 100,000$ fine. but it could of been more for him since he had already been in some trouble. I think he felt bad they arrested his mom thats what his grandma said and like I said he told me he would never work a regular job again and when they got all his stash and money I think he realized his cooking days and easy money days were over so he took the selfish way ou

Well, I bet his mom was more upset over him killing himself than her being arrested.

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #737 on: March 06, 2012, 05:48:22 AM »
Well, I bet his mom was more upset over him killing himself than her being arrested.

this.

it makes no sense in this society that we make things like steroids and weed illegal when thinks like alcohol are much more dangerous and the rate of abuse is alot higher. my gran passed away a few years ago from drinking whisky every single day straight for about 5 years. really stupid. if she had just got on the hormonas and ditched the whisky she would still be alive! Though saying that i've seen many people act irrationally who smoke weed every single day but then again thats constant abuse with no moderation.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #738 on: March 06, 2012, 05:58:41 AM »
this.

it makes no sense in this society that we make things like steroids and weed illegal when thinks like alcohol are much more dangerous and the rate of abuse is alot higher. my gran passed away a few years ago from drinking whisky every single day straight for about 5 years. really stupid. if she had just got on the hormonas and ditched the whisky she would still be alive! Though saying that i've seen many people act irrationally who smoke weed every single day but then again thats constant abuse with no moderation.

let's not even mention tobacco....

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #739 on: March 06, 2012, 09:49:50 AM »

he wouldnt of gotten that much time.  carlos another company close to chris had alot more and didnt do much time.  chris killed himself bc he brought shame to his family. and some ppl just cant handle jail.  i knew both labs im referring too.  they were both neighbors.  they were both good ugls especially carlos. (siug)

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #740 on: March 06, 2012, 11:23:41 AM »
This thread provided a wonderful source of entertainment for me. I look forward to reading it to my grandchildren one day.

^^^funny ass shit.... I was thinking getting on top my soapbox at the gym and read direct off Getbig

whitewidow

« Reply #741 on: March 06, 2012, 10:24:49 PM »
he wouldnt of gotten that much time.  carlos another company close to chris had alot more and didnt do much time.  chris killed himself bc he brought shame to his family. and some ppl just cant handle jail.  i knew both labs im referring too.  they were both neighbors.  they were both good ugls especially carlos. (siug)

yeah siug was <strong island undeground> and between him and chris it was over a million units but chris had already been busted! they did a controll delivery at his moms house back a few years before ORD when he was importing body research and british dispensary gear. Plus chris had alot of rec drugs, and was addicted to oxycontin and heroin ! he was probably weak mentally and like you said he brought shame on his family but I am sure they rather him just to do the time like you guys said. I knew chris real well. for awhile without me there would have been no gen pharma. I know he wanted to train for MMA and swore he would never work a 9-5 job ever again. he took the selfish way out! But at least he didn't rat anybody out. he took his own life to sacrifice the safety of others is another reason I think he took that path.he dealt with some dangerous guys. If he ratted on them he would of died either way.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #742 on: March 09, 2012, 12:07:34 AM »

Drugs are a often a very lucrative and rewarding business. Seen more than a few cases where all the cash and assets are seized & the livelihood is destroyed. Where's the back up plan?

What happened to the first rule of "Offshore Bank Accounts 101".  :-X

Proceedings from illegal activities must be stashed away in numbered accounts. Accounts are still exempt from liabilities in some countries - if they are ever found.

P.S. He's sentence was not concurrent. It was likely to be in the realm of 10+ years - even longer on a consecutive basis.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #743 on: March 09, 2012, 12:10:25 AM »
yeah siug was <strong island undeground> and between him and chris it was over a million units but chris had already been busted! they did a controll delivery at his moms house back a few years before ORD when he was importing body research and british dispensary gear. Plus chris had alot of rec drugs, and was addicted to oxycontin and heroin ! he was probably weak mentally and like you said he brought shame on his family but I am sure they rather him just to do the time like you guys said. I knew chris real well. for awhile without me there would have been no gen pharma. I know he wanted to train for MMA and swore he would never work a 9-5 job ever again. he took the selfish way out! But at least he didn't rat anybody out. he took his own life to sacrifice the safety of others is another reason I think he took that path.he dealt with some dangerous guys. If he ratted on them he would of died either way.

Worst than a cheat, is a liar and a rat.

Died with honor in my book!
 ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #744 on: March 09, 2012, 05:43:23 AM »
Worst than a cheat, is a liar and a rat.

Died with honor in my book!
 ::)

Yes he did. took his life to save alot of other peoples freedom plus he was pissed off about how they arrested his mom and knew it was over! he swore never to work a legal job again! and he would have got  up to 5 years and a 100,000$ fine plus he would of got in more trouble because he was on probation and he bought drugs from a robbery! he was looking at some time!

whitewidow

« Reply #745 on: March 09, 2012, 06:48:08 PM »
Wow, this really shows what an expert you are. Ret has sold fake shit time and time again. You know nothing.

Yes it is no secret Gh15 does not know what he is talking about. Nobody is better than euroman! Gh15 just cannot stand euromans success! he has been around for over a decade and made enough to retire 20 times over. he was still in the game for his customers not himself! Gh15 vouches for bunk kigs and calls those human grade!that should give you an idea of how great these other sources he approves are