Author Topic: I want GH15 back on getbig.com  (Read 23196 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: I want GH15 back on getbig.com
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2012, 04:25:22 PM »
I can't even imagine what you would be able to do with in life if you dedicated all that time and effort to something a little more worthwhile. I admire the amount of sacrifice you put into this but even you realize that its all for a plastic trophy and you seem to be ok with that. I guess as long as you're happy doing what you do is all that really matters.

I have to ask though....are you happy doing all this or do you feel its just become an addiction/obsession and would you stop if you could?

i think most bbers- and i mean guys who are serious about training are obsessive to some degree, very unhealthily so, and addicted to the 'feeling' they have when on a good run. that invincible feeling. i know i am, thats why i dont cycle anymore despite not really wanting to be bigger- i just like this feeling.

and i also think we suffer from some severe body dysmorphia and other related disorders. this is a very unhealthy life style mentally. i can pretty much promise you if you were 'normal' before you started to train, you have a disorder of some nature now and not a mild one. take me for example- i am a binge eater now. never was before but i am now. when i eat i eat to the point of uncomfortable gluttony. and that is not right, and i cant stop- well i can but i dont cause i like eating so much. i know im full but i'll keep eating anyway, cause i think in part because i limit myself to the foods i like and also in part cause i figure, what the fuck, i just ate x number caloires over what i was supposed to i might as well enjoy it now.

bbing is a very mentally unhealthy pastime for sure, and i think if you disagree, you really need to sit down and be honest with yourself.
b

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2012, 04:32:46 PM »
great thread

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2012, 04:38:25 PM »
::)
So you've trained with them personally for at least a year to know how they truly train, and not just watched videos where they bump up the weight for the camera?
I can bench 455 for reps, doesn't mean I should do it all the time.  I can also squat in the 600s close to 700s.  We all work hard, but there's a difference between working hard and just plain stupidity.  I've torn a hamstring tendon and partially torn a pec from being "hardcore" and training like a "caged animal."  It's not productive.

IMHO, you looked better in your earlier pics....but I am one of those guys who are like Wes, we live in the past.  The size back then was so much less 'freaky'.  More power to you, because you do what you want.  No flame whatsoever.

Also, I am right there with you when it comes to the training.  I always trained balls out.  I was never one of those '2hrs in the gym' guys.  After about 75 mins, I get damn bored and say 'enough is enough'.  What did it get me?  Torn pec, torn hamstring, torn tricep tendon, and now I am paying the price with a newly aquired supraspinatus tendon tear, chondromacia patella, multiple tendons that have tendonosis.....

So, right now, I am running my dr. prescribed 200mg/wk.....staying lean...lifting within my pain tolerance...and saying FUCK YOU to that part of the brain that says "You should squatting 400 this week, enough with the higher rep bullshit"

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2012, 04:50:29 PM »
i think most bbers- and i mean guys who are serious about training are obsessive to some degree, very unhealthily so, and addicted to the 'feeling' they have when on a good run. that invincible feeling. i know i am, thats why i dont cycle anymore despite not really wanting to be bigger- i just like this feeling.

and i also think we suffer from some severe body dysmorphia and other related disorders. this is a very unhealthy life style mentally. i can pretty much promise you if you were 'normal' before you started to train, you have a disorder of some nature now and not a mild one. take me for example- i am a binge eater now. never was before but i am now. when i eat i eat to the point of uncomfortable gluttony. and that is not right, and i cant stop- well i can but i dont cause i like eating so much. i know im full but i'll keep eating anyway, cause i think in part because i limit myself to the foods i like and also in part cause i figure, what the fuck, i just ate x number caloires over what i was supposed to i might as well enjoy it now.

bbing is a very mentally unhealthy pastime for sure, and i think if you disagree, you really need to sit down and be honest with yourself.

It just consumes every aspect of your life doesn't it. What you said about developing a disorder because of bbing made me realize that I was never a midnight snacker before I started getting serious about this. In the hopes of gaining weight years ago I would purposely eat at night when I woke up to go to the bathroom and now automatically my body wakes up every 3 hours telling me to go eat something. Its so annoying cause I haven't been able to go a whole night without waking up to eat at least twice in years now.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2012, 04:52:37 PM »
hi gh15
;D ;D

"I saw the actual Defense Ministry defense plans for nuclear attack." -gh15
a

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2012, 04:56:31 PM »
;D ;D

"I saw the actual Defense Ministry defense plans for nuclear attack." -gh15

Haha Tommy kills me with this post in every Gh15 related thread.
Trans Milkshake.

TruthHurts

« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2012, 04:57:43 PM »

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2012, 04:58:01 PM »
For the record Flex used as much Morsprincipum, probably a little bit more mg wise, he was by far the biggest user out of the guys at Venice in the late 90s, training wise its also true what he says, most guys train like pussies, or just joke around, then a guy like Dillet would be twice his bodyweight only using half.

Hate admiting that the very top guys do take a lot of gear,dosage slike that arent needed until you have been going for over ten years in my opinion, you can take it earlier but you just end up like a water buffalo as theres no muscle maturity. GH15 real issues is telling guys with very little experiance to go hard early, that will just burn you out, consistency is the key, over many years and keep gradually increasing the mgs and IUs.  

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2012, 05:12:29 PM »
For the record Flex used as much Morsprincipum, probably a little bit more mg wise, he was by far the biggest user out of the guys at Venice in the late 90s, training wise its also true what he says, most guys train like pussies, or just joke around, then a guy like Dillet would be twice his bodyweight only using half.

Hate admiting that the very top guys do take a lot of gear,dosage slike that arent needed until you have been going for over ten years in my opinion, you can take it earlier but you just end up like a water buffalo as theres no muscle maturity. GH15 real issues is telling guys with very little experiance to go hard early, that will just burn you out, consistency is the key, over many years and keep gradually increasing the mgs and IUs.  

you are wrong and you lie ... why don't you ask BiGHeR who has the privilege to work with gh15 .. ask him a little about what gh15 put him on ... don't lie and twist gh15's words

gh15 mentioned his advice is for advanced bodybuilders and if he talked to beginners he mentioned it before hand

people this is WHY gh15 left getbig... because of lies such as this post

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2012, 05:17:10 PM »

g101
appl85
are you paid
by gh15?

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2012, 05:20:12 PM »

I would hope
you are paid
well to run
from thread
to thread
defending your
employers

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2012, 05:45:03 PM »
Hey bud. I have to do this and do something that will make me look stupid but I feel strongly that its something u may find of value. You are obviously a competitor and look good. Better than me by far.

U follow gh15 and he never goes onto insulin detail. U follow his other adivxe but obviously never seen his insulin advice. I have seen it once and maybe u havnt. This was to a guy that was smaller than you even by a good 20 lbs of muscular weight. It was 30 iu three times a day.

I'm nor sure why u use ten iu but i have and barely notices it. Soon as I used 20 and 25 iu I noticed it world of differance and now 30 iu again ten iu bullshit people use to think is high or what u need is almost ineffective. It's like Ur back to gaining. Pound a day again at this dose while getting leaner. Yea slin can make u leaner teenage girls use it for weight loss on cheerleader forums lol.

Also I know u don't want the infamous gut. But even Ur master gh15 suggested .  30 iu as if its nothing to worry about towards a gut. I beleive its not the cause guts anyways. Gh15 points how gh causes Ur hands and we seen it to grow twice the size or more same as the head. Think of that and how the size of liver intestines and kidneys. Imagine it all growing twice the size even lungs all of it pushing down and out.

Than loin at Tim belknap insulin diabetic user bber of eightys well before that that was just when he admits that his friends such as Mike Christian who we all know of. First came to him and asked insulin. Advice. Now we all know insulin Has alwaya cost pennys and gh use to cost thousands till 90s. So being a addict a bber why not abuse this drug that cost pennys. Which obviously some had to of we all would were addicts. So I'd Tim belknap and he admits his close friend Mike Christian even who knew how many others did obvious many. Yet no guts at all till 90s and really mostly late 90 s . What's the big change. Gh is 100 times cheaper so gh can be abused. So hands skulls noses heads are all twice the size or growing. and.... So are our guts.

Christian and others didn't have guts on insulin. But dorian did in what era. Era of Chinese gh and. heaper gh and igf 1 all same thing in a sense gh converts to igf and igf weather its igf 1 or lr 3  version they all do same hypwrplasia and love the bind to intestines. So If our huge bber livers can't grow from it but our hands to funnier a break. It is plain to see its gh abusg. Mega abuse and or igf 1. It's not insulin. Insulin been used to long and our since 1922 yet no guts.

So if that's reason. Ur not increasing the dosage. Gh15 is great and all. But maybe he don't suggest insulin cause its cheap and cheap from Canada legit pharmacya no prescription. Where's he can suggest lots of gh give people truth and good gains while making money... all bbers got a agenda why doesn't he.. crotch maybe he's just twisting it a little like we all do to make a buck. Cause he can't make money off I insulin but can a ton off gh. Even tho its giving us huge guts and hands. Still good gains but insulin better but no money from it.

Again proof is in the pictures Mike Christian Tom belknap and other 80 pros and early 90 s . Also proof is in the late 90 s dorian etc for guts and cheap gh.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2012, 05:56:37 PM »
Large shots at one time cause organ growth, thats what cause the guts, plus overeating and expansion during the period the drug is most active in the body, you are stretching the muscle allowing it to grow, its common sense for anyone other than a GH15 reatrded follower, smaller more frequesnt injections and smaller more regular meals are the trend against the guts of a few years ago, but what would i know  ;)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2012, 06:05:52 PM »
that cycle sounds about right even if you're a gimmick, the biggest wannabe pros I know run a cc a day of 5+ multiple compounds plus lots of orals. Guys do more in a day than I do in a week  :-\

how the hell do you guys not feel like you're about to stroke out or have a heart attack 24/7 is beyond me. And that much gh is insane.. I did 8ius of blues 3 days ago and my hands are still numb.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2012, 06:15:06 PM »
lol, the degree to which gh15 is followed is high, because the 30 iu advice ur talking about wasn't actually advice, he threw that number out rhetorically as an example, he didnt tell swalbr to inject 30 iu

Actually ya he did tell someone to inject it and it wasn't swlber. It was the guy who used 20 iu a day gh and made big changes he plain our said now is time to add .30 iu a day three times a day so yea he did say it. And that was to a smaller guy.

So your point.....

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2012, 06:18:08 PM »
Large shots at one time cause organ growth, thats what cause the guts, plus overeating and expansion during the period the drug is most active in the body, you are stretching the muscle allowing it to grow, its common sense for anyone other than a GH15 reatrded follower, smaller more frequesnt injections and smaller more regular meals are the trend against the guts of a few years ago, but what would i know  ;)

What u said has some merit.

So what Ur also is saying is... During gh use its the over using of our breathing that causes our nose to grow so much and over raising of our eye brows causing our heads skulls to grow like. Giant melon.
Ur logic is flawed. If body parts are doubling in Size like a human fucking head. How do u explain that. So it must be causing our guts to grow regardless of when or how u use it long as u abuse it.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2012, 09:07:24 PM »

Stavios

« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2012, 09:09:50 PM »
5'6 259# fuch yeah Branch is posting his cycle here. Whow to win the Arnold classic u have to take alot of shit.
;D

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2012, 10:25:02 PM »
IMHO, you looked better in your earlier pics....but I am one of those guys who are like Wes, we live in the past.  The size back then was so much less 'freaky'.  More power to you, because you do what you want.  No flame whatsoever.

Also, I am right there with you when it comes to the training.  I always trained balls out.  I was never one of those '2hrs in the gym' guys.  After about 75 mins, I get damn bored and say 'enough is enough'.  What did it get me?  Torn pec, torn hamstring, torn tricep tendon, and now I am paying the price with a newly aquired supraspinatus tendon tear, chondromacia patella, multiple tendons that have tendonosis.....

So, right now, I am running my dr. prescribed 200mg/wk.....staying lean...lifting within my pain tolerance...and saying FUCK YOU to that part of the brain that says "You should squatting 400 this week, enough with the higher rep bullshit"

Training smart is the only way to have longevity in this sport.  Smart move on your part.

I can't even imagine what you would be able to do with in life if you dedicated all that time and effort to something a little more worthwhile. I admire the amount of sacrifice you put into this but even you realize that its all for a plastic trophy and you seem to be ok with that. I guess as long as you're happy doing what you do is all that really matters.

I have to ask though....are you happy doing all this or do you feel its just become an addiction/obsession and would you stop if you could?

I probably wouldn't have to work hardly as much, looking back and considering how much I've spent on drugs.  It's an addiction, I'm happy right now since I am able to stay big and relatively healthy, but as time goes by and I begin to regress I'm not sure what will happen.  Only time will tell.  33 years old and stilll gettin older

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2012, 10:59:12 PM »
Training smart is the only way to have longevity in this sport.  Smart move on your part.

Here is the funny thing...I train legs on Saturdays with a friend of mine.  I am 43 and he is 27.  He is one of those 2hr session guys.  I am constantly having to say "ok lets go" when he is between sets.  I even have reminded him of the "stimulate, dont annihilate" mantra.  Funny thing, is that today he came in and said he was dropping from 6 - 7 days a week training to 4.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2012, 05:05:32 AM »

I probably wouldn't have to work hardly as much, looking back and considering how much I've spent on drugs.  It's an addiction, I'm happy right now since I am able to stay big and relatively healthy, but as time goes by and I begin to regress I'm not sure what will happen.  Only time will tell.  33 years old and stilll gettin older

If you'll stay injury free and won't compromise your health in other way, you don't have to worry much for at least next 12-15years (look T.Freeman) I guess... Overall, I think it's possible to stay "big" till your last day (which probably wouldn't be in the "very old" category.. But who wants to be frail and piss themselves anyway..) with the current pharma available (and 10years down the road there will be new toys). What a "nice" addiction  :-X

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2012, 05:09:28 AM »
Drugs are a huge part of bodybuilding,but injecting yourself 105 times a week is not the usual protocol for most people on this board, or most bodybuilders in general.

No offense bro,but that`s crazy in my eyes,but to each his own,you have a great physique.

didnt he have another thread where he first mentioned he was doing 100+  pins a weekk, and then he was outed as using some bodybuilders pic as himself? JErry something?

or did he post new/real pics?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2012, 05:13:19 AM »
didnt he have another thread where he first mentioned he was doing 100+  pins a weekk, and then he was outed as using some bodybuilders pic as himself? JErry something?

or did he post new/real pics?
He did mention 105 injects per week before,but I don`t recall the fake pics referance.  ???

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2012, 05:15:50 AM »
He did mention 105 injects per week before,but I don`t recall the fake pics referance.  ???
yeah he had posted some headless pics of himself supposedly in a show, but someone here had found the actual pics, and it belonged to a german or polish bodybuilder, jerry something

after that, i just wrote this dude off as a troll

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2012, 05:16:56 AM »
yeah he had posted some headless pics of himself supposedly in a show, but someone here had found the actual pics, and it belonged to a german or polish bodybuilder, jerry something
That sounds vaguely familiar,but I just woke up  and need more coffee to think clearly.