Author Topic: GH15- He did help me personally as a bodybuilder!  (Read 82148 times)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15- He did help me personally as a bodybuilder!
« Reply #200 on: April 13, 2012, 11:32:56 PM »
Nah, I think I could've gained a few more lbs of muscle. The natural limit for 6 foot is 180 lbs at 6%. Considering I was 8-9%, dieted down I would've probably been 165 - 170 lbs TOPS.

you see??? you see mother fuckers? that homo in the creatine thread tried to make fun of me bc i could not get past 175 naturally at 5' 11". (truth was after ten years of CONSISTENT training and excellent diet i would hover between 176 and 180). i saw 180 only one time lol. i stepped on the scales and it was a one day special. usually at the beginning of the week i was lower 174 something)

fuck you randy84

fuck your shit in half

GH15 numbers apply to meat heads not creatine users, nor any other naturals. His context of #'s is only applicable with competitive athletes (stage ready) and what is possible in terms of weight and bodyfat.  

What kind of cookie cutter bullshit is it that you are defending you lack of response to a natural limit offered by your guru GH15?

You just have shits for genetics. Don't blame yourself, blame your parents.

Couldn't get past 175lb? Really?

don't you look like a dumbass now? don't you. yes you do. you sure do.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: April 13, 2012, 11:41:05 PM »
No shit I was fucking shredded was goin out clubbing every weekend popping x.

no shit bro? damn you must be the shit. fucking Hercules huh? banging hoes left and right i bet too? bro yo, can i suck your dick? do you maybe think some of your supreme genetics will be transferred via your ejaculations?

fuck off

everybodys a natural freak who benches this and that as long as you have internetona

FUCK OFF

FUCKING BULL SHIT

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: April 15, 2012, 05:33:53 PM »
gh15 types fucking fast

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: April 19, 2012, 11:35:16 PM »
 8)

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #204 on: April 20, 2012, 03:09:26 PM »
you see??? you see mother fuckers? that homo in the creatine thread tried to make fun of me bc i could not get past 175 naturally at 5' 11". (truth was after ten years of CONSISTENT training and excellent diet i would hover between 176 and 180). i saw 180 only one time lol. i stepped on the scales and it was a one day special. usually at the beginning of the week i was lower 174 something)

fuck you randy84

fuck your shit in half

don't you look like a dumbass now? don't you. yes you do. you sure do.

You fat whore.

You couldn't get past 175lb on creatine?

Could you get past 175lb on 3 grams of juice a week?

Blame your parents, not yourself. Out of the millions of sperm cells you were the chosen one a$$hole. Unfortunate for you brother.  :-\ Go kill yourself now.

And why didn't you respond in the other thread on creatine. I came across this by chance, that's why you are getting a less then dignified response mother fuc%ker as you bitch and whine elsewhere. Man up next time and speak up, and don't bitch like a 14 year old teenager douche bag.

I'll say the same thing i told you over there. You have shits for genetics. Otherwise, every twink like you thinks they are stage worthy. That's why you are where you are whether on creatine and now on juice.

Don't let your guru GH15 tell you otherwise. He knows you are full of shit brother.

Stop getting your panties in a bunch over this.  :o

anthonyclark

• Getbig I
« Reply #205 on: July 31, 2012, 09:56:56 PM »
I love Nasser and those stories about Greg Kovaks his towels,Dave Polumbo... LMAO!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #206 on: August 01, 2012, 03:18:10 AM »
if ppl are 5 11 at 175 lbs they should first blame themselves noone else.they ought learn to train and eat like a man.

has swabl ever posted pics?i kinda liked the guy but he was very much loudmouthed with no pics poste, but claiming good stats

Yeah I saw his pics he looked decent if they were his pics. I have been on getbig for 8 years and have seen people jack other peoples pictures before. But they were most likely his and he looked decent nothing to special but def not shitty.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #207 on: August 01, 2012, 10:05:33 AM »
He did help me out though.  He helped me learn that I shouldn't trust shit I read online and that I need to find a true and honest dealer which doesn't exist.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #208 on: August 01, 2012, 11:02:42 AM »
ah ok.

he seemed very motivated , good kid, but delude about what to expect from gh15s advice.

by now there should be hundreds of his protocol followers who look entirely like new persons, but its not happening.

many many people will be disapointed to find out its not as easy as he makes things out to be.

and nowhere near as fast.

there will be many youngsters who will have poor or average results from megadosing and theyll eventualy have to lower the dosage to lose the little progress they made.

while he laughs his way to the bank.

good post dude

if you look at 15 flaming my ass here and you're an intelligent person who can read between the lines, you'll clearly see a few things here

1. he was pissed at me coz i didn't follow his tren. test, gh protocol and make him some extra cash money, so he said that i'm playing with poop taking superdrol

2. i was very honest and forthright about my results after a few weeks on sdrol, and again he flames my ass, but this time he says that sdrol is the strongest oral out there, when just weeks prior he said that it was poop

3. my belly expanded coz i force feed myself, and he knows this damn well, but he just choose not to address it, coz it could hurt his potential sales

read between the lines dudes